Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Command/War Room

Go down 
+9
Montana Max
Vargus Hertzemann
Pip Bernadotte
Major Wolfgang Anschutz
Serin Kallo
Gerolf Baer
Bayman
Schrödinger
Chad Baxter
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Command/War Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:40 am

(OOC: Sorry for lateness, haven't been feeling too motivated for a few days)

The Huntress gave a salute as the Major left to give his orders to Schrodinger and the group of soldiers. She began to drum her gloved fingers upon her weapon as she pondered on who to send into battle upon the Eagle II. Meanwhile Zorin simply puffed away on her cigarette, appearing unfazed after not being assigned a mission.
Back to top Go down
Schrödinger
Rookie
Rookie
Schrödinger

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:53 am

Schrodinger listened carefully to Herr Major's words. Their mission was simple enough. Blow down Hellsing's front doors, kill their pet vampires, and make sure they don't leave. "You heard zhe Major. Pack vhatever gear you vill be takingk vith you. Ve leave in 0400 hours for zhe outskirts of Hellsing Manor. Report to zhe hangar bay on time." He turned to Herr Major and saluted. Then he raised his arm high into the air. "KRIEG!" The many FREAKS in the room repeated the phrase over and over again. Excited for the coming war. Schrodinger had a devilish grin on his face. Hand still raised high into the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:44 am

As Die Krahe listened to the Majors words, a strange feeling came over him. He was proposing a plan that would no doubt end in his death. A plan that, by all logistical standards, was a suicide run. Attacking the main enemy of their force head on simply to keep their attention while they gathered supplies for their next operation. Sacrificing a decent number of soldiers and several officers just as a decoy. It was madness.

And yet...

There was something about it. The lack of subtlety. The direct statement of the situation. The way he presented it without a hint of regret or worry.

It was glorious.

He remembered when he had first met this man, this Avatar of War. He had only requested a chance to destroy his enemy and nothing more. And now he was being given his chance. Who cared that he might die? Who cared if they were attacking an enemy at their most defensible point? Who cared that the odds stated that the battle was hopeless? All that mattered was one thing:

Destroying that pompous upstart Integra Hellsing.

He'd win. He would burn her home to the ground, watch her forces die in mass, and then he would end that witch once and for all. Nothing would stop him. Let her monsters fight. Let her small army of soldiers face him. Let the Devil himself come. Nothing would stand in his way. Nothing.

Beneath his mask, a smile of maddened joy crept across the face of the man who was once Ingram Pemberton.
Back to top Go down
Bayman
Trainee
Trainee
Bayman

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:31 am

Morphine's face grew twisted with joy. Finally his thirst for war had come true. He saluted herr major and stepped forward, saluting the madman. "Herr Major! Sworn my Führer! The battalion commander!" Morphine stepped forward again. Herr Major, if I may make a proposition... He SS veteran reached into his great coat pocket and pulled out a map with a few locations circled. "I request permission to take this strategic airfield so we may have more equipment for a bloody war. With any luck there might be a AC-130 flying fortress..." His voice started to get a bit choppy, there was a glow of blood thirst in the young officers eyes. "And with it... IT WILL RAIN THE BLOOD OF OUR ENEMIES!" Morphine couldn't hold it back anymore and broke into a psychotic laughter.
Back to top Go down
Chad Baxter
Novice
Novice
Chad Baxter

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:27 am

heinrich was very excited for this mission. He knew it would be most likely the death of him, but he was fine with that. Anything for Millennium. He debated what equipment he would take. I feel like I zhould ztay back, but a bit more firepower vould be nice. To hell vith it, i'll just take everything. He looked back down at the map table. His eye's hovered over the location of the Hellsing Manor. He craved blood.
Back to top Go down
Schrödinger
Rookie
Rookie
Schrödinger

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:28 pm

OOC: Since things have been a little slow lately, I figured we should just get the ball rolling on this. Void, Carmina, you two can enter as reinforcements.

Schrodinger's grin grew wider at the thought of the coming war. He lowered his fist. He turned on his heel and stopped in place, looking at his assorted group. "Alright men! Ve're going to march into zhe heart of enemy territory! And ve! Vill! Rip zheir heart out of zheir bloated chests! Drinking zheir blood as ve go!" A roar yelled up from the crowd. "KRIEG!" Schrodinger's head slightly twitched with an irritated look on his face as his head slowly turned towards the main crowd. "Not you dummkopfs! Zhose dummkopfs over zhere!" He pointed to his right. The main crowd died down, and a small crowd of 25 started cheering. "KRIEG!" Schrodinger looked satisfied with himself. "Zhat's better." He looked to his group of 5. "Offizier Heinrich! Untersturmführer Ingram! Hauptfeldwebel Alexis! You three vill lead zhe first vave against our enemies. Offizier Heinrich, you vill have tactical command vhile out in zhe field." He looked at Carmina and Leto. "Lieutenant Carmina! Herr Leto! You two vill come in shortly after ve begin our assault. Vait until our numbers start to thin. Zhen bring in your troops to assist." He faced them all in general with a playful look on his face. "Ve leave in 0800 hours! At precisely zhat time ve vill all meet down in zhe hangar bay." His eye's sweeped back and forth. "DO I MAKE MEIN ZELF CLEAR?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 11:00 am

OOC: I agree x.x Sorry for the delay.

Leto saluted half-heartedly, uttering the driest of groans. When their numbers start to thin? Surely, that meant the Warrent Officer expected their numbers to thin. What kind of havoc were they strolling into here?
Yeah, he eventually said, mostly to himself. What kind of forces are we expected to handle? I'm no field general, but I'd at least like to know what armaments are being supplies. Tanks? Jets? Armoured transport? He stopped listing there; it could have gone on quite a while longer, but drawn-out speeches definitely weren't Leto's speciality.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:51 am

As Schrodinger began giving out orders, Ingram couldn't help but feel a sense of anticipation. He was curious as to whom he would be reporting to on this operation. When he heard Heinrich's name announced, a sense of uncertainty misted his mind. He had never served under Heinrich's command before. It would be interesting to see him lead. It wasn't important who was in charge. As long as they got underway soon. As the Oberstammführer finished his speech, he couldn't help but let his voice rise to join the others.

"YES SIR!"
Back to top Go down
Chad Baxter
Novice
Novice
Chad Baxter

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:30 am

Heinrich was leaning against the map table as Schrodinger gave the orders. As he heard his name, Heinrich's eye's fling open, now glowing a crimson red, and his mouth twisted into an evil grin, fangs showing. He had not commanded anyone in a long time. Though his previous commanding experience should be enough to command this group of soldiers. "Very vell mein Oberstammfuhrer. I am honored to lead zhis group." There was no longer a need to stay. It was time to prepare. He pushed himself off of the map table, and walked out of the room.

Exit to: Heinrich's Quarters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 4:18 pm

Poking her head around the corner of the doorway, the nurse was nearly struck in the face by the shoulders of a few outgoing soldiers as they barreled through the exit of the war room. Lucky for her, Fausta had ducked back just in time to avoid impact and a second broken nose, and found herself standing outside of the door and tapping her foot impatiently as she waited for her path to be clear once again.

Upon completion of their occupation of the door frame, Fausta entered into the room again and having that feeling of Deja vu. Of course, that probably had something to do with the fact that she was there only a short while ago, but that wasn't what was important. Orders, those were important, and it didn't take much effort at all to locate her own leader. Not as if the guy was really hard to point out. That, and the blood and medical fluids could be smelled for miles. The only problem was approaching the front where he still stood with the Major. That made her tense up just a little bit.

The constant sound of clicking with each footstep followed her all the way across the war room, she stopped a good few feet from the main platform, hands clasped together behind her back. "Herr Doktor, sir," she called upwards, stopping for a moment to clear her throat. "Ve are avatingk your orders back in zhe laboratory. If you're busy und vould like, I could relay any commands or projects back in zhe meantime, " she offered. At some point along the way, her hands had become free and she found herself waving them about in front of her face as she spoke, gesturing a bit wildly, but stopping abruptly when she caught herself in the act, snapping them back down to her sides.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 4:43 am

Carmina only followed the advices but said nothing. However, er slightly but sadistically grin full of anticipation made it clear that she really enjoyed what she heard. A new war! A new opportunity of purifying the world! It was the possibility to exterminate these pathetic creatures who called themselves much too proudly ‘Homo sapiens’.
When Schrodinger applied to her and the vampire close beside Cannibal, she just nodded and saluted enthusiastically.

"Yes, Oberstammführer!"
With a maniacal smirk she added -casually blinking at Leto which didn't seem too feel that comfortable about the order-: "I can't wait to follow your instructions...!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 12:23 am

So I got onto the Illuminati for this too. Yall were complaining about wanting Millennium to be revived so bad and yet yall havent even carried out a simple mission. I realixe Rip is preoccupied at the moment but yall can still keep on going. I havent been keeping on it too much but if need be, one of the rules does allow me to remove individuals from an organization if they hold up an active story. So far, I havent heard but one person actually say anything about the mission. gain, i know im not the most desired leader but lets really get a move on. If yall do have a problem, im not so unapproachable that you cant send me a message. I've never banned anyone for making a suggestion and never turned someone away for trying as im sure Nathan can attest.
Back to top Go down
Schrödinger
Rookie
Rookie
Schrödinger

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 7:36 am

OOC: Come on guys, lets get a move on. It feels like the whole RP has stalled. And I know for a fact your all on every other day. I swear, if this RP dies, i'm going to curse all of you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 11:44 am

[[I can't post until Dok posts, so I'm kind of stuck here.]]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 9:58 pm

Deciding that time was of the essence, not to mention his desire to begin the operation, Die Krähe saluted a final time and made for the exit. His mind was a blur, racing between scenario after scenario, preparing himself mentally for the battle to come. He knew not what Hellsing's current reserves were, nor did he yet know the exact agents that were still under it's roof. But that didn't matter. As the saying went: "No strategy survives contact with the enemy". He'd have to prepare himself and his squad for the worst and hope that he overestimated the enemies preparedness. Only time would tell if his efforts would be in vain or not. However, at the moment, he was more concerned about which men to take with him. The answer, however, was quickly answered: His best.

----- > Hellsing Manor/ Front Gate and Courtyard

(OOC: Get a move on people. I'm firing the first shot now.)
Back to top Go down
Bayman
Trainee
Trainee
Bayman

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 8:48 am

Morphine glanced to the side as Schrodinger, feeling rather uncertain about this choice of action. Then again, to fight and die on the battlefield, wasn't that what they were there for in the first place? Morphine lit a cigarette and started to walk away from the group of soldiers and his superiors. He held a feeling of paranoia; though he would never let that show and yet it was obvious there was something a little different about him...

------- The hanger

(OOC: sorry for it taking so long, been busy on a large senior project and practicing my lines for the Odd couple [has the role of Oscar])
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:09 am

(OOC: Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry so sorry so so so sorry for my absense, I've been a busy bee. If anyone can catch me up on what's happened with Millenium so far and where I'm currently needed then that would help a hell of a lot)

The red-headed nurse did not fail to catch the Doktor's attention as she waved her hands wildly about and called as if trying to converse with him from the opposite ends of a football field despite there being on a few metres between them. "If zhe Major needs me I vill be in zhe lab" Dok informed the Huntress beside him who gave a quick nod indicating she understood before stepping off the platform and making his way towards the nurse. "Ve are in need of more test subjects" Dok began, waving a bloodstained hand gesturing for her to follow him back to the laboratory."Carelessness has resulted in supplies to to go vaste, if ve are to make any progress vith our research ve vill have to replenish our stocks"

Dok ------>(Dok's Laboratory)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 8:09 pm

Bounding behind the man much like an obedient little lap dog, wagging tail and all, Fausta felt her face burn with embarrassment at the statement. She could attribute some of those wasted subjects to her own mistakes. But there weren't completely her fault. Especially not that last one, that was all on that stupid walking corpse. "Ja, of course, mein Herr," she sang, quickening her pace to keep up with her short legs, though remaining still a few steps behind.

---------> To the lab!
Back to top Go down
Gerolf Baer
Rookie
Rookie

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:03 pm

OOC:new Major, starting where Alu left off...just be cautioned, it might take me awhile to utilize the role properly
----------------------------------------------------
Herr Major had enjoyed himself a fine meal, happily humming to himself as he watched with a mixture of great pleasure and dissapointment. Though he didn't necessarily expect it to go as planned, he didn't expect for it to be over so quickly. All in all, his losses weren't to large and it wasn't as if the Major were to visibly allow himself to be upset. He tapped his fingers along the map table, looking for small openings that could have been taken and yet weren't, according to the display ofcourse. Vhy vould you silly people not see zis...? He enjoyed the show though, he found it most entertaining that Alucard himself would show up, Seras nowhere to be seen but Alucard himself... The Major pondered for awhile at how easy it had been to draw out Hellsing's weapon. Used in the right hands and with the right capabilities, Alucard could help the Major see fruition to his dream. But then...he had always been Herr Majors stepping stone for the never ending war...

The Major decided he would talk to Schrodinger first, after all, the small force he had sent had been spectacularly decimated, the remaining forces either hobbling away injured or escaping. Tapping a small button on the table, Max activated Schrodinger's com-link. Oh Schrodinger my boy, vould you care to report to your Major? There was a small buzz as the link ended, the Major not waiting for a response turned to Rip van winkle and Zorin. Very excellent, zis should vork out very vell indeed mein Lietenants. Spreading his hands in joy, it was clear the Major had taken pleasure in the outcome, even though they had lost a few able bodied soldiers, all in the name of progression. He spun a little in his chair, not too phased whether or not he would get a response from the two, personally it seemed as though he was more interested in the melody that he had just remembered. I zink ve could use vhat little information ve gazered out zhere don't you zink? The steady tap of his fingers did not cease.
Back to top Go down
Schrödinger
Rookie
Rookie
Schrödinger

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:09 am

Enter from: Limbo

Schrodinger appeared in the shadows and stepped out into the Majors Quarters. His hands were behind his head and a smile on his face. His mission had been a success overall despite the loss of 55 men. "Reporting as requested Herr Major. As i'm zure you already know, zhe mission vas a success." He laughed a little after he was finished and waited on the Major.

OOC: Short post is short. Couldn't really do much here at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Gerolf Baer
Rookie
Rookie

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 4:33 am

OOC:no worries
------------------------
Herr Major sat, off in his own little world when he heard a familiar whirring sound. Hmm zat should be... the Major spun in his face just as Schrodinger began to speak. Very good, the Major looked at the display yet again, having it already paused on the exact moment Alucard had been drawn out. Schrodinger my boy...do you remember ze exact time your team drew out ze hellsing's veapon? Do you remember vhen Alucard made his appearance? It did not take much did it? Herr Major's expression hadn't changed from that of glee and excitement. I zink I 'ave ze solution to my problem, ze lack of var has been too much for little old me...I vish for more! The last statement was a bit child-like but it was just the way the Major acted. Even again, so soon I vish for you to bring again ze spark zhat ze var drums bring. I vish for you to bring ze most beloved extacy fully raged var to mein soldiers! Mein Lietenants Zorin und Rip Van Vinkle! I vish for you to provide support, please do not get too involved mein lietenants, I know how you love to get involved...

The last comment added as a sort of unique chiding, at this point Herr Major had activated the com link system to the rest of the ship for all to hear the good news. I command!...a second assault on ze Hellsing manor! Schrodinger, being second in command on zhis expedition! Second to none but myself! Herr Major's excitement was getting the best of him now, inbetween sentences he bursted into small fits of laughter before continuing. All of you are to draw out ze Hellsing veapon, ve strike at ze heart, not to kill...but to chuck another ember onto the bonfire zhat promises to bring us our endless var. You vill all valk through ze trials zhat your predecessors have brung us to challenge...You vill avait Schrodinger's next orders, whezher zhey be to a single person or many, selected to represent our vorth, be proud to be vwan of zhose selected for such honours, and for all zhose not selected...support your feelow soldiers unto vhat you vould expect from zhem ozhervise.

The crazy major was sure that soldiers were going to be killed just for the positions offered, it was all to find those strong enough to hopefully spark the 'var' he had wanted for so long. There was a small static sound as the Major changed frequencies to Hans' personal com-link. Ze drums of var call again mein Hauptsturmführer. You are to launch an assault on Iscariot, zhe church has been a zhorn in mein side for far too long without action, I do not care how you go about zis but I vish for you to return to ze airship to aquire a team to help, strategically speaking vith your mission to remind them of who zay are dealink vith. As the com-link ended, the Major looked to the receding backs of both lietenant Zorin and Winkle, Zhis should be very fun inteed Schrodinger my boy. Max didn't check to see if he had left yet, byt rather sat down and started reading a small novel that looked to be titled suspicously as 'Mein Kampf'. He enjoyed it along with the sounds of the airship creeping toward london and the airship coming alive with anticipation and excitement.

OOC:I need to get rid of Rip Van Winkle and Zorin into limbo for the sake of my sanity. It is too unrealistic for two of Millenium's powerful soldiers to stand by and eat popcorn while Herr Major is kidnapped.
Back to top Go down
Schrödinger
Rookie
Rookie
Schrödinger

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:18 pm

Schrodinger listened to the Major and although he was 100% loyal, he just had to question why he would want to attack them again after losing so many men. "It will be..." He felt the Machina shake. "One second." He disappeared for a few moments and reappeared not 2 minutes later. "It zeems your request has been granted for you, mein Major. Hellsing forces are in zhe Hangar Bay as ve zpeak." He hopped up onto a desk and sat on the edge swinging his feet. "Zhis zhould be fun!"

OOC: Short post is short.
Back to top Go down
Serin Kallo
Trainee
Trainee
Serin Kallo

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:04 pm

OOC:wow helicopters can move faster than it takes for schrodinger to respond to the major? told you not to fuck around with millenium dude...wtf
Back to top Go down
Major Wolfgang Anschutz
Novice
Novice
Major Wolfgang Anschutz

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:09 pm

OOC: What did I do? Do you expect me to post now as Schrodinger and then wait an actual in real-life week to make the attack? Who's to say Hellsing wasn't on the move before we had that conversation. And they're not flying cars. They are in helicopters. They drove cars to a military base, grabbed the choppers, and landed in the hangar. I'm not fucking around with Millennium. I'm making my round of posts.
Back to top Go down
Serin Kallo
Trainee
Trainee
Serin Kallo

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:17 pm

OOC:flying cars? that was a joke in the cbox, cbox shit is aside the point. And no hellsing wasn't on the move and you expect Herr Major to just let unidentified helicopters on his Airship eh? you tell me, what takes longer, driving car to organisation (few miles away) rounding up organisation, Driving cars to helicopter pad, finding the blimp flying there. Or does it take longer for schrodinger to respond to the major? It makes me pissed off to know that I can't plan like any other major would be able to because you decide to fuck around
Back to top Go down
Schrödinger
Rookie
Rookie
Schrödinger

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:26 pm

OOC: Ok, haha funny. Sorry about not responding, I was distracted. Let me explain everything else though. I never said we didn't get shot at. I even said the helicopters were banking trying to avoid gunfire. I also explained why we were able to get through the hangar doors. They malfunctioned. Not to mention this isn't the first time where two things, that should have happened at different points in time, have happened at the same time. For example most recently, Hellsing skipped ahead a week in time so Integra could go to the Cemetery without delay. Iscariot continued doing the same things it had been for a whole week with little to nothing done in that week, Everyone was still standing at Enrico's desk, reporting in on events that had just happened, and then skipped ahead a week, but nothing changed. So, sorry for the time dilation here. My bad. But you have to admit, another attack on Hellsing Manor just wasn't gonna cut it. We just did that and have too few active members to accomplish that. So, bring Hellsing to the Machina and you still get your beloved war, but with a twist. Once the whole Illuminati plot is over, you'll be back to a normal Major routine anyway, so why not start off with a bang and something different.
Back to top Go down
Serin Kallo
Trainee
Trainee
Serin Kallo

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:31 pm

OOC:and still you fail to see the bigger picture, I've already told you I don't give two shits about herr major getting captured. That's the last time I'm going to repeat myself, yes distracted...w/e don't give a shit now anyway, guess I'll just try to plan small things in the future so you don't have to fuck around with the timing to get what you want. I'm not continuing this conversation
Back to top Go down
Gerolf Baer
Rookie
Rookie

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:34 am

Quote-"Not you dummkopfs! Zhose dummkopfs over zhere!" He pointed to his right. The main crowd died down, and a small crowd of 25 started cheering.
OOC:dunno about you but...in the face of the third reich a small group of 25 is not alot at all.
yet another quote: His mission had been a success overall despite the loss of 55 men
OOC:usually I don't really care about specifics and numbers that you were counting but in this case I feel like it. again, 55 is still not alot of men in regards to Millenium's numbers. Even at this time...thought Schrodinger would have followed orders or atleast warned the rest of the ship...apparently not. If you don't like Millenium then just say so...but as Alu has told the rest of Illuminati and Millenium...take some initiative... I'll probably post later on tonight, really not in the posting mood right now

Back to top Go down
Gerolf Baer
Rookie
Rookie

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 4:55 am

The Major stood, a look of complete shock passed over his face so quick most people woudn't have believed it had changed from that of joy. His chair spun in his sudden absence, the creak as it turned a full 180 degrees. Vhat vunderful news indeed... his voice trailed off as his thoughts started to stay his own. Hmmm, taken ze offensive after such losses, how truly I do admire you my sveet little fraulein. He walked around the map table, dragging his gloved hand across the surface. Reaching the end of the table he stared at his finger for a good long time, his smile never faded but he was lost in thought for a moment. He dropped his hand, seeing Schrodinger still sitting there, Herr Major raised an eyebrow but didn't press the note.

The loud echo of the Major's shoes making connection with the floors, mixed in with the airship's whirring motors and Schrodinger's delighted laughter. His finger pressed down on the airship's com link system. Mein soldiers...ze hangar bay ist being attacked...best ve get some people down zhere no? He took a demanding tone all the while remaining amused and calm at the same time. Hellsing...hello und velcome to mein ship...I'm sure your stay shall be vunderful und a pleasure...'tis a shame I know not of whom to owe the pleasure of such a visit but I welcome you nonezeless The major switched frequencies yet again to Hans peronal link. Seems haste is required mein Hauptsturmführer, ze airship ist being attacked as ve speak. A retaliation from ze previous battle no doubt... the link cut out. Hearing the hurried footsteps as all available troops started rushing towards the hangar bays.

OOC:to make it easier (seeing as you didn't give me the chance to beforehand much thanks to your haste) I'm going to play the part of the NPCs. just give me a chance to post in the hangar bay if you will
Back to top Go down
Schrödinger
Rookie
Rookie
Schrödinger

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 6:28 am

Herr Major wrote:
Quote-"Not you dummkopfs! Zhose dummkopfs over zhere!" He pointed to his right. The main crowd died down, and a small crowd of 25 started cheering.
OOC:dunno about you but...in the face of the third reich a small group of 25 is not alot at all.
yet another quote: His mission had been a success overall despite the loss of 55 men
OOC:usually I don't really care about specifics and numbers that you were counting but in this case I feel like it. again, 55 is still not alot of men in regards to Millenium's numbers. Even at this time...thought Schrodinger would have followed orders or atleast warned the rest of the ship...apparently not. If you don't like Millenium then just say so...but as Alu has told the rest of Illuminati and Millenium...take some initiative... I'll probably post later on tonight, really not in the posting mood right now

OOC: Err, I can explain that one. For that mission, I was given 25 soldiers, which I also thought to be too low. So, en route, I bumped the number of NPC's up to exactly 50. The other five were PC's. There might have been more, I lost track since people seemed to just pop in. My mission was to just stall Hellsing, not exactly destroy them. So I felt 50 Vampires would be enough for that job. Successful enough in stalling Hellsing. Destroyed the whole front of the mansion. Ended in the deaths of all, but 1 PC and the total count of probably more than 50 NPC's. And sorry about warning the ship, that was my fault. Skipped my mind as something he'd do. I'll make my post later. Not really feeling good atm.
Back to top Go down
Gerolf Baer
Rookie
Rookie

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 1:35 am

OOC:awws guess it's just catboy and fatman on this one eh Schro?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Sturmbannfuhrer paced, seeing the battle taking place on his screens. He grinned as bodies were flung across the hangar bay and out into the open arms of the sky. The look of horror that passed along his soldier's faces when the butler and the vampire girl came. The shells from the harkonnen dropping them by the dozen, and the invisible wires cutting them up like chopped liver. He cackled as the fuel tank exploded and he felt it as it shook the ship with a slight tremor. Surely he shall show up zhen? Surely he vill make an appearance...unless he is protecting zhe late und great Integral. Such a vaste... he snorted in disgust at how Integra held him in his view now. Even now...'e refuses to present himself...I zhought I had provoked zumsing much more zhan just zhe butler und fledgeling...surely...

The major walked back across to his chair, seating himself and absent-mindedly spinning a bit. Do you zink maybe I have lost mein touch Schrodinger? Or do you zink it is zumsing else? He leaned back to look at the ceiling, perhaps it had just been an 'on the whim' attack. Integra didn't do a 'on the whim' attacks though. She planned things out, as did he and that pompuous bishop lurking in the shadows. The Major began to ponder the reason for the attack, rather than watching the attack heading into the corridors or the vanguard squad heading toward the engine room instead of holding the hangar bay. Schrodinger...vould you mind paying ze Hellsing commander a visit? I vould like to speak wis her personally...what she vould hope to achieve of such an attack...
Back to top Go down
Schrödinger
Rookie
Rookie
Schrödinger

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 11:13 pm

Schrodinger was happily humming the Nazi marching song when he heard Herr Major speak once more. His ears perked up. "I don't zhink zo mein Major. No von zuch az you could loze touch vith var. Var ist your zymphony, and you are itz conductor." He smiled happily and looked even more like a cat for a moment. He opened his eye's with a devilish grin on his face at the last request. "Of course mein Major. I vill return as zoon as possible." With that Schrodinger was gone.

Exit to: Limbo

OOC: Considering Integra is at a location that Schrodinger is not aware of and it would look silly talking to myself if Integra's deserted office at the deserted mansion, i'll just head to limbo for a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:30 am

--> Enter from: Highgate Cemetary

A burst of black flames sprout up from the floor and began to black the Swastika that lay beneath them. Out of the flames, the red glasses peered out like a demon with a thirst for blood that wouldn't soon be forgotten. Indeed, Alucard had not forgotten this place and its almost irrevocable hunger for war. The smell of not long forgotten shoe polish and crisp uniforms still hung in the air and filled the No life King's lungs as he drew out a cold breath and stepped out of the flames clad in his usual red adornments. With a sneer, he glared at his prey with a look that most certainly would have sent any foe running for the hills. With a rattling breath, he taunted his prey with his typical air. "Ah. Somehow I am not surprised that I would find you here again. How long has it been Major? I can honestly say that after all this time, for you this tactic of yours has proved far more entertaining. Tell me, do you still enjoy watching your men be butchered like cattle? Does the thrill of hatred still fill you with that nostalgia that I saw on that battlefield so long ago? You may have adapted a new tactic but I can't say that your creations have gotten any better with age. We still keep meeting in the same places and you still run with your tail between your legs. Can you offer any good reason why I shouldn't end this all right here with your remains scattered all over this floor?"
Back to top Go down
Major Wolfgang Anschutz
Novice
Novice
Major Wolfgang Anschutz

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:02 pm

Enter From: Air Ducts

OOC: We are in the Ducts above the room. No visible way to see or hear us.

It had been trouble getting through the ducts. David had come prepared for a standard hack and complete mission. But this tech was far too old for his advanced equipment to hack. It was just too basic. His 3D map of the area showed their target directly below them, 2 feet to the left of the duct opening. The True Nosferatu had also shown up moments prior to their entrance into the room. David stopped next to the control panel that opened the duct. He turned back to Egon. They needed a way to both get out of here with their prey, but the Vampire wasn't going to make things easier. David thought long and hard about it, blankly staring at Egon. Then it hit him. "Egon, our original plan incorporated shutting off the lights yes? We have two options. Below us is the Control Room, and the War Room below that. Herr Major and Alucard are located in the War Room on the lower level. With my silenced shoes, I should be able to get down there quietly and shut off the lights through the use of the controls. Option B, we can drop down and shoot out the lights. I'm hoping you have a rapid fire weapon with alot of rounds. Once the lights are out, the Vampire will be distracted for a little while, while his vision readjusts. It should give us enough time to get the Major to the portal. About the time we are about to go through, Alucard should regain awareness. Thats when you hit him a few good times from the portal. Step through, and Ridl will close it. Cutting him off. What do you think?"

Last edited by David Wenton on Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 6:17 pm

-----> Deus Ex Machina II Air Ducts

Well, this figured.

How Alucard had gotten on the ship, Egon did not know. But here he was, in the same room as their target. There was no way they could hope to deal with him. However, there weren't any Millennium officers here. They might just have a chance. He then listened to Wenton's plan. In a normal situation, it might have worked. However, against a nosferatu of Alucards caliber, they were impossibly outclassed. Normally, he'd withdraw and wait for another opportunity. But he had seen what happened when you failed the Illuminati. He had no choice but to press on.

"Alucard would kill us before we could get five feet.", he stated."A little darkness won't hinder him in the least. There's only one scenario I can think of that will work.You jump down and grab the Major. I'll provide cover fire until you can get him away. Then I'll try to follow you." While he spoke, Egon pulled off his rifle case and assembled his proffered weapon. High caliber silver rounds might keep the vampire busy until Wenton could get away. However, it's size made running tricky. He had no choice but to hope it would work. Looking thru the grate, he took aim at the vampire's head and waited for Wenton to move.
Back to top Go down
Serin Kallo
Trainee
Trainee
Serin Kallo

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:20 am

OOC:going to be posting tommorow when i have full internet...silenced shoes? pffft....Alucard not being able to see in the dark? pffft...portals not even open...just thought I'd let all of you know how I'm not going to go out of character with Herr just so it's convenient for this dodgy plan, anyway posting tommorow
Back to top Go down
Gerolf Baer
Rookie
Rookie

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:39 am

OOC-meh...I suppose I can work with this...if it's going to work u should shoot Alu's head and get the portal open after this post...IC he'll take time reforming and by then u should be gone but try to come up with something to distract him or something...because even with these said 'silenced shoes' with or without a human body weight hitting the metal floor is going to make a sound...hmmm...now theres a thought...why not not hit the floor at all? why not get the portal on the floor? sense of vertigo but w/e
----------------------------------------------------
The major had been busy...waiting for Schrodinger to either return or to get a transmission link going through so he could talk to Integra. Spinning on his chair as if he had never done something harmless in his life...sort of like a school girl now that he thought about it. His grin went from ear to ear as he heard the all to familiar voice from behind him. Effectively stopping his spinning indefinitely. Ahhh...my dear Alucard...I vondered how long it vould halfve' taken for you to get here...I vondered to myself whether you were going to come at all...I asked myself all zhese different thoughts...thoughts that you had left me to mein own musings...I'm sure you halfve' a good reason for keeping me vaiting. The Major turned in his chair, facing straight at the nosferatu. You ask me whether or not I still take pleasure und seeing mein soldiers ripped apart and ended? Well I vould ask you ze same question dear Alucard...has mein tactics given ze frualein und yourself a pleasure in seeing your own forces butchered like the dogs zhey are? Herr Major spun on his chair to face the display yet again, his arm gesturing to the widescreen itself. The screen displayed the bodies, the blood...the wild geese mercenaries and most importantly the remains facing the captain. Do you yourself take pleasure now? Tail between my legs? how absurd...this crusade seems to be just beginnink! The major's cackle echoed throughout the war room.
---------------------------
OOC:ugh...cut short...not my computer...lolz...have fun
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 2:28 am

---> Hallways (Jays route)

A metal door bursted open and crashed onto the floor of the command room, valiantly Jay walked in and saw Alucard there first his eyes twitched, he was about to no doubt say a badass line but Alucard was there first OH COME ON WE KILLED A BUNCH OF NAZIS TO GET HERE AND PISS OF THE MAJOR YOU ASS for obvious reasons he did not say either of these things out loud. He noticed at Alucard and Major must had just been passing banter back and forward, he also noticed Majors arm pointing to a screen so he took a quick glance, when he saw the screen his eyes widened with shock, it was Hans fighting the reaming Geese and Hellsing members.

He had rapid flash backs of his the werewolf that killed his family, he remembered the blood, the face of the monster everything and now it was almost like it was happening again, he stopped himself from running back through the hallways or rather Levis did FOOL DON'T GO MAJOR IS HERE WE CAN END THIS NOW he could hardly hear Levis voice. He kept hearing kill, he looked over at Major his crimsion eyes now glow as his body seemed to black out YOU BASTARD without thinking he charged at Major.
Back to top Go down
Vargus Hertzemann
Rookie
Rookie
Vargus Hertzemann

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:18 pm

"Halte, schweinhund!"

Splinters of brilliant light flashed through the glare of the fluorescent lamps, streaking across the floor between Jay and the staircase leading up to the Major's throne. Sparks and tiny shards of the floor panels flew in all directions as blades tore at them, metal screaming against metal as a long, bladed cord shot out and then snapped viciously back, the spike on the end curving to slice savagely at the Hellsing agent's ankles. The bulky vampire caught the whip in his gauntleted left hand as it recoiled, wrist twisting and rotating expertly to bleed its killing velocity away and leave the razor-sharp weapon wound loosely around his fingers, the spike swinging free below his open hand.

Vargus stood at the base of the stairs; his uniform cap, blown off his head by the speed of his movement, whispered softly to the floor halfway between him and the side-door by which he had entered. The stark black swastika tattooed on his forehead stood out boldly against the clear whiteness of his skin and the gleaming ivory of his fangs, bared in a lazy, predatory smile. By the standards of most people it was criminally foolish to stand here, he knew that; he'd read the reports, seen the blurry video-recordings and heard the panicked screams. He knew that the vampire whose way he blocked was faster, stronger, in every way more physically powerful than he, Scharfuhrer Vargus Hertzemann of the Last Battalion, was. There could be little by way of comparison between them. He had an edge in experience, that was all. He was probably going to be killed, but he would stand here regardless. He had to. It was his duty to protect the Major from attack; he had no hope of doing anything to the red-clad terror that already stood above him, but he could perhaps stop this one, or at least slow him down long enough for his squad to arrive.

And no matter what happened, it was certain to be delightful. Vargus's grin widened, lips peeling back from shark-like teeth, ice-blue pupils dilating as adrenaline rushed through his system. His boots scraped against the floor as he shifted his weight; his hands lifted, flicking his whip free and slashing it ahead of him, so fast as to be nearly invisible. The tip cracked like a gunshot as it broke the sound barrier, the dozens of blades interwoven in the cord making the weapon gleam like a line of trapped sunlight as it arched through the air.

"You vant to dance, English hurensohn? Come on, zen; I'll carve you to ribbons und vash my boots in your blood!"

Back to top Go down
Gerolf Baer
Rookie
Rookie

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 2 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:21 am

OOC-taking the initiative here, not wasting time waiting for people that aren't going to post as I've done too many times in the past. On a side note, yay progress
--------------------------------------------------------------------
The major eyed his soldiers typing frantically into the computer screens and constantly breaking eye contact from the screen to look toard the encounter. Every now and then, one of them would break and get shot down by his comrades followed by a disgusted grumble among the soldiers, Covard...dunkoff... When the hellsing dog with the blades charged however, even the ones that were most disgusted by the previous acts of cowardness broke, the rest looked about ready to throw themselves in between the major and the vampire. There was an awed silence however when an advanced freak was a blur and put himself inbetween the fuhrer and the sudden intruder. The ones that had begun to run stopped a moment and rose a cheer as their morale solidified. Cowvards, I vill teach you your place momentarily... The nosferatu's silence only broadened the sturmbannfuhrer's grin, his mind whipped with thoughts. He had finally broken Hellsing's weapon? Had he finally twisted their thoughts for eradication, justification and secrecy into something morbid? Ahh, sergeant...very nice of you to come to my aid, I vwas just about to deal vith zhem myself, I should hafve shot zhem as soon as zhey entered but I was vaiting for a man vith calibre such as yours. The major continued to ramble on crap for some time but after awhile reached for the speaker system to the ship. People of mein ship I am qvuite sure Hans has zhe hangar bay under control for ze time beingk, in the meantime...ve hafe a small problem of a breach to the command room, ze 'ellsing dogs seem fit to make you all look like petty gerbils with your corpses strewn throughout the ship vhich of no doubt zhose of you hiding are, I am a forgiving man however, drive these dogs from my command room unt you shall be revarded The speaker heard static and cut, the major obviously kept the simple fact that Alucard was within here no thanks to the fact that he woudn't expect his soldiers to even attempt to stand up to Alucard after all their experience with him. Faced with the decision at face value however, he was sure they would choose wisely. The major's cackle was short as the two engaged infront of him.
------------------------------------
OOC-it's been awhile, my posts'll be up to standard soon
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:06 am

Jays charge suddenly stopped as the sound of metal being torn and the sight of the panels from the floor snapped Jay out his moment of anger as he looked down and saw the whip blade Oh damn.. he said as he hopped backwards just getting his ankle away from the blades ..that's cool he said as he landed onto the floor. He saw a rather bulky Freak Well that's new I never knew FREAKs started taking steroids. Oh damn almost lost it there Jay, focus on the battle Seras and Walter can handle Hans have faith in them, besides..we don't have the time for you to go Corrupt here he gripped onto his katana, he quickly looked back at Alucard who remind silent, no doubt he had some sadistic thoughts or something like that, well Jay though that atleast.

He heard Majors little promise to his men, Jay twisted his body to avoid the blades I don't believe it he said as he charged forward, his body being cut as the blade was faster than he though Your really guarding this man !? he roared as he charged forward once more HES SENDING YOU ALL TO THE SLAUGHTER LIKE SHEEP AND YOU HAPPILY ABIDE THIS MAD MAN !?. He knew Major was mad, he knew Millenium was mad but he didn't know just how mad they were. He lost his temper once more his anger got the better of him and he simply charged forward like a fool I'm not English you idiot he said as he was several feet away from the bulky vampire I'M A GOD DAMN SCOTTISH CAT he said as he lunged forward, his blade aimed for the vampires gut.
Back to top Go down
Vargus Hertzemann
Rookie
Rookie
Vargus Hertzemann

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 2 EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:53 pm

The twisted smile that split the vampire's face only broadened as Jay charged, droplets of blood sprinkling from the shallow cut left by the SS sergeant's lash. The whip recoiled, hissing viciously as it sped through the air, and Vargus threw his right arm out to the side, letting it uncoil away from his body. He needed a little room to move. Jay was, quite simply, too fast, far too fast to fight hand-to-hand. Already he was closing in with eye-tearing speed; but a veteran like Vargus had more than one trick up his sleeve.

"You are ze idiot here, boy," he taunted. "I vas butchering untermenschen like you ven your grand-daddy vas still sucking on his muzzer's tit. . ."

Vargus pivoted to the right just as Jay reached him, shrugging his left shoulder. The strap that held his ancient submachinegun in place on his back slipped off; he caught the handgrip with the smooth ease of long practice, his thumb flicking the safety off, and the gun shot upwards with viperish speed. Polished boot-heels slammed together as the FREAK completed his turn; left arm raised and extended, back ramrod straight in a perfect parade-ground stance. Jay's katana sliced past just behind his back, the keen edge barely nicking the cloth of his uniform coat, and the barrel of the sleek black MP-40 in Vargus's hand centered on the neko's chest at a range of less than a foot, his mad eyes glaring over the weapon as he squeezed the trigger and held it down.

". . . So don't FUCK vit me!"

A bullet or two was no real threat, to a vampire. Powerful ones could take an enormous number of shots before dying.

But the chattering gun in the FREAK's hand fired half a dozen rounds directly at Jay's center of mass before the two combatants passed each other; and Vargus didn't need to kill him, just slow and weaken him enough to make the fight to come a little more even. For that task, it was perfect.

Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 9:36 am

Jays chest was riddled with the MP-40's bullets Shit Ha, you're rather old I take it, shouldn't you be in the old folks home he said as he passed the FREAK Fuck hes good, hes better than the other FREAK's I have gone up against..but all I need to do is release my re..FEAST ON THERE BLOOD RELEASE OUR POWER for a moment stumbled but managed to regain his balance. He quickly regained it and looked down, he saw his shirt was ruined and gave a growl You asshole this was a good shirt he could feel the corruption in his mind getting stronger Levis, finish this I need to rest his eyes seemed to change, they seemed different Good evening.

He moved forward, this time his movements were different as he swayed from side to side Impressive..you certainly are a something close to a worthy opponent young man it was obvious by the way he talked he had switched personalities But I am afraid you are just like the others in my own humble opinion he said as a the tip of a sword appeared out his free hand and then shot out, he grabbed it by the handel then threw it at the Mp-40.
Back to top Go down
Vargus Hertzemann
Rookie
Rookie
Vargus Hertzemann

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:34 am

Fangs glinted in Hertzemann's brutal sneer as he began to circle to his right, prowling away from the other vampire's advance like a hunting cat. Jay didn't seem badly injured by the bullets; well, that was to be expected. He was a vampire, after all. The Millenium sergeant barely listened to his opponent's words, his attention focused on watching and waiting for an opening. . . He barely twisted his arm in time, the hurled blade slamming into the barrel of the MP40 and ricocheting off across the room with a clang. Sparks flew, glinting in the depths of Vargus's icy eyes. That had been too close; this boy was too dangerous for the sergeant to fight fairly, even with half a dozen bullet-holes in his chest. Of course, there were always alternatives to a fair fight.

"Vag your tongue vhile you can, abschaum; I'll haf it out by ze roots soon enough."

The barrel of the gun flicked upwards, and with a single stuttering burst Vargus shot out the lights, one bullet placed expertly in the center of each of four overhead fluorescent strips. A flash of light as sparks exploded from blasted machinery, a crackling squeal, a shower of broken glass; and then the room was plunged into darkness. The glow of computer monitors along the wall provided a hint of illumination, but even that was mostly blocked by the bodies of the technicians manning their stations.

This was his element. He moved before the blinding afterimage of the exploding lights had even had time to fade, slipping rapidly to the left in utter, unnatural silence, nothing but one moving shadow among many as the technicians shifted about. His arm flexed, wrist snapped and reversed itself, and the long razor-lined lash of his whip lofted from the floor and slashed out towards where Jay stood; forward and then backward, across at neck-height and then rebounding at knee-level, practically invisible in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 4:39 pm

Levis grinned as the Freak shot the lights out, he gave a small chuckle Ahh its nice to see you can atleast shoot something that isn't point blank range his eyes glowed crimson in the darkness, it was exciting him it was an old feeling the vampire had, something he hadn't felt since his time with Jay. His chuckling became a rather creepy laugh as he leaped upwards over the whips Did you know, that Jay has several split personalities he said as he landed on the ground as he wires passed Four of them are "him" but "I" am not "him.

He simply looked around Ofcourse you knew this ? did you not ? or did you not bother get any information on the boy ? he began to laugh, his laughter began to fill the room Dude what are you doing !? I'm with Jay here we don't have time to fight this guy we need to get information on where Integra is. His laughter died down as he regained his composer Sorry its been a while since I was in a fight like this, he looked around and chuckled. He moved quietly and quickly he was waiting for the FREAK to slip up and he knew of a way to beat him.
Back to top Go down
Major Wolfgang Anschutz
Novice
Novice
Major Wolfgang Anschutz

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 6:09 pm

OOC: I'm just gonna sneak in here since we're supposed to get things rolling. Hope no one minds.

David had been about to begin the extraction of the Major, when a Hellsing Operative showed up. This was quickly followed by the arrival of a Millennium soldier. He hadn't expected this. None the less, the Nazi did David's work for him. The lights had been shot out, which would make it easier for David to get in and out with the Major, hopefully without notice. If he was seen, he planned on playing the german card and getting the Nazi to work for him and keep the 2 Hellsing men at bay.

David placed his hand over the controls of the opening in the floor. Hitting the button, the spiral opening quickly opened, allowing him access to the Command Room. He switched on the silencers of his shoes so they wouldn't make any sound. Only the vibration from his landing would be felt. He switched his Bio-Monitor to Night Vision and jumped through the hole. He landed quietly 5 feet behind the Major.

He twitched his right arm and the pistol fell down into his hand. He got close enough to the Major so that the gun would be out of the other three's field of vision. He whispered to the Major. "Herr Major, ve need to go. It ist not zafe here. Ve have an ezcape route already zecured. Just come vith me." Daivd hoped this worked, otherwise he'd need to get forceful. He sent a message to Ridl's PDA that read: Open the portal on the back wall, sending video feed now. Davids Monitor flipped a smaller screen out of the side fo the earpiece and fed video to Ridl showing the back wall.
Back to top Go down
Gerolf Baer
Rookie
Rookie

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:31 pm

The major grimaced at the slight interuption, oh how he enjoyed the fight that was going on. He loved it like some form of ecstacy, the major didn't say anything to the operative, he merely sighed and turned on the spot, almost about to leave before he saw the gun in the slight glow of the monitor. Point zat sing where ze sun doesn't shine boy, next time I shove it up your azs he hissed as he pushed the gun away. He waited for the soldier to start walking.

Exit to the dungeon or wherever to await the next person to take up herr major
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 4:50 am

OOC: Aight. I know this isn't going to be m best work because frankly, it hasn't been a good time, but in the spirit of wanting to get this shit over with, here's my post.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The No Life King similarly enjoy watching the battle break out around him. Sometimes, watching the exhausted efforts of the other soldiers could provide just as much enjoyment as actually fighting, It was therefore, the sight of this newcomer that made Alucard have a sudden twinge as to where his master might be located. With this sudden predisposition, Alucard phased into the ground and came up behind the unknown agent with his Jackal baring its fangs at the back of the mysterious agent's head. With an icy voice, he said to his prey, "For dogs, I will certainly commend you for your initiative in battle. Capturing an opponent's leader simply to provoke an attack is a most cunning strategy. Unfortunately, I grow tired of your games. Now. Tell me where I may find my master or I will extract the information from you by force."
Back to top Go down
Vargus Hertzemann
Rookie
Rookie
Vargus Hertzemann

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:10 pm

The whip recoiled, landing in Vargus's gauntlets with a soft thud. That was the last noise he made. The Nazi ghosted silently across the floor, ears pricked to hear the faint sounds of movement from his opponent. There were other noises intruding, the quiet metallic slither of guns being cocked and aimed and the much louder sounds of speech, coming from the Magor's perch above him. He paid no mind to those. The fight was the important thing; if he didn't concentrate, he was a dead man.

The faint, inconstant light of the computer monitors allowed for fleeting glimpses of the enemy; a gleam reflected from the blade of his sword, a hint of a human form. Not enough to be sure, unfortunately, of exactly where he was, and a mis-aimed attack was almost certain to be fatal. The two of them were playing a game of cat-and-mouse now, and whoever screwed up first would lose.

Fortunately, Hertzemann had a trump card. He had outpaced his squad of FREAKs on the way here, streaking down the halls faster than his lesser brethren could keep up, but the rising thunder of boots against metal floors promised that they would arrive in moments. They were weak, of course. But not so weak that his opponent could ignore them, and in a fight like this a distraction was almost as good as a true ally.

So he waited, grinning in the darkness, circling gradually to put Jay between himself and the door.
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:34 pm

Levis wasn't really focused on what was happening with the Major, he had his sole attention on this fight, however he did hear the FREAKs I see..clever boy..but he looked down at the katana Levis let me back if I No W..what !? but hes got reinforcements I can Casandra and Desmond may have taught you but its my turn he grinned as he got a plan, it was crazy but hey Jay was several kinds of that. Levis quickly charged at the door to the hallway he charged towards the FREAKs Hello boys he said as he used his supernatural speeds to charge forward and slash at the FREAKS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Command/War Room
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next