Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Command/War Room

Go down 
+9
Montana Max
Vargus Hertzemann
Pip Bernadotte
Major Wolfgang Anschutz
Serin Kallo
Gerolf Baer
Bayman
Schrödinger
Chad Baxter
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Major Wolfgang Anschutz
Novice
Novice
Major Wolfgang Anschutz

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

Command/War Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:56 am

David made sure the Majpr went through before he did. That way, if neccessary, he would stay behind and the mission completed. It was his top priority, but he was no fan of being upstaged by these Second Branch personnel. The Major had gone through, so now it was Davids turn to make his escape. Though it would not be as easy as he had hoped.

David could feel a cool presence behind him and it was only mere seconds until the barrel of a gun was pointed at the back of his gun. He could only guess who it was. The vampires words only confirmed it. The vampire wanted info, something he could not give willingly. The only other way the vampire could get the information would be to suck his blood, but David wasn't about to give up. He had an entire file on Alucard. His moves, the souls he has abosorbed, his power, everything he needed to know to combat this monster.

He couldn't jeopardize the organization, not now when they were so close. David made a hard decision, but it was neccessary. He sent a message to Ridl: "Shut the portal. I won't be joining you at the moment. We have our target, thats all that matters." He chuckled to himself. "I'm sorry, but you don't have clearance. One way.... or the other." He knew Alucard could beat him, but the chip in his body would make sure there was nothing left of him to extract information from. The electric shocks would kill him and fry his brain, and he would be melted by the acid, leaving no blood.

David dropped forward and flipped over onto his back, firing his entire clip towards Alucard, mostly trying to hit him in his hand so he'd drop his gun. Then David flipped himself upright and bolted towards a pillar. He used a zig zag pattern to attempt and avoid the fire he knew would be coming. The vampire was fast, so David had to predict his attacks.

He slipped behind the pillar which conveniently had a ladder on it. He could use this to reach the catwalks above and try and make his escape. David grabbed on to the ladder and started to climb. He climbed as fast as he possibly could.

Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:41 am

Levis ran down the hallway wondering why the FREAK hadn't come yet well until his phone began to ring, he took it out his pocket and answered it, one of the reaming soilders was telling him they are retreating since Integra wasn't there. He switched back to Jay Damn we need to go he went full speed down the hallway. Integra isn't here...WHERE THE HELL IS SHE !? he gritted his teeth as he felt useless We just wasted our time here... he encountered a small group of FREAKS for a moment he blacked out, he snapped out of it and was already at the end of the hallway What the ? he just shrugged it off. as he continued onwards to the helicopter. Back at the hallway there was body parts littered about the place, blood seemed to cover the walls leaving behind evidance of Currpot Jay slowly gaining some hold over Jay.

----> Time skip
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 10:40 am

The men were assembled and were in best dress. They were standing ready. For a few hours they'd been waiting for this announcement Heinrich had something important to say. And nothing would save them if they didn't take not. He'd gotten onto the blimp and had made sure he looked presentable. Now it was time for his big announcement. Now it was time for things to change, while the Major wasn't leading them they needed someone to do it. No-one was a better fit than Heinrich, a true Aryan. It was glorious to behold, his visions about to become a step closer to reality.

Moving in front of the assembled letzte bataillon Heinrich felt invigorated, the Major wasn’t quite up to full health and was struggling to efficiently command his forces. As such Millennium was leaderless and that wouldn’t do, they needed a Fuhrer. it was the natural order of things when it came down to it. Heinrich was the model Aryan, the men knew him and he was what was termed “big business” in Millennium. He was the Swordsman, he was Hawkeye, he was one of the best Millennium had to offer. He would be the leader soon as well if things went well. He would have to rely upon that. He would have to make sure that his speech went well, he gave many speeches to rally his small regiment within Millennium but had never spoken to this many. It was terrifying and brilliant at the same time.

He made his way up the steps to the small Lectern was set up, stone grey with microphones on it and a swastika on the front it. It had been set up for this, and it might be the weapon that with which Heinrich would move into the ranks of the great and powerful. It was an intoxicating feeling, yet he had a job to do. He quelled the feelings that were bubbling up inside as he looked out over the masses of the gathered troops. They were stood silently and were waiting for this announcement; it would decide their futures and what would be happening in the near future. Of course they’d be listening intently. Clearing his throat slightly he began to speak:
“My Friends, My fellow soldiers of the great war, I have brought you here today to talk about one thing in particular. Millennium will be leaderless while the Major is unable to command us, and ve need somevon to take over. I’m putting myself forward for this” he let the statement wash over them; there were some murmurs in the crowd. They stopped quickly enough as they decided to listen to what he had to say.
“Ve can’t go on vithout a leader und a strong von at that, ve need a leader to crush Iscariot. To crush Hellsing” his powerful voice carried to the back of the hall with the help of the lecterns microphones “TO BE A PACIFIST ARGUES A LACK OF CONVICTION, A LACK OF CHARACTER! We can’t allow ourselves to be this! We’ve been like this for far too long. I can lead us, ve shall crush the communists in Cuba, I shall punch Iscariot and the vaticans to the ground vith mein left hand. Und vith my right I shall crush Hellsing. Zey shall know ze wrath of Millennium once more in ze glorious thing zat is var. Ve shall kick ze Jews into ze dirt und ve shall set ze vorld ablaze!”

“zere have been many things zat this last battalion haz gone though, ve have lost our homeland, and now ve’re vithout out Fuhrer ze Glorious Major to lead uz out of ze dark” he took a breath “yet I’m here und I shall not elt us fall into the darkness and simply die vithout a battle or a fight, I shall lead us, I shall crush those zat try and defy us und I shall be ze new Fuhrer. I Heinrich wolfgang pledge my heart und my life to ze cause of making all ze betrayers und all of ze allies pay” He was hearing murmurs of approval in the crowd. “Zey can take ze fatherland from us but zey shall not keep it, von day ve shall return und ve shall decorate it vith ze glorious swastika decorating ze vorld. Ve shall die in ze greatest of battles but ve have a duty, we must make sure zat ze dreams of Adolf Hiter lives on and dominate this wretched planet. After ze var zey shall turn to it und the ideals ve vill die for vill prosper. ZEN VE SHALL DIE FOR EVERYTHING ZE FUHRER VANTED UND IN OUR VAKE ALL OF THOSE THAT CONDEMNED US, US AND FRIENDS AND FAMILY UND EVERYONE VE EVER KNEW. VE SHALL DIE IN ZE BEST WAY POSSIBLE . SLAUGHTERING ZEM LIKE ANIMALS!”

The men began to cheer slowly at first at this, they were getting drawn in and now was time for the finishing few lines to reel them in completely “Pride, pride is a weapon. It’s a sword to be used against our enemies. Who is our enemy? EVERYONE! Zey all deserve the same, death und destruction vashing over zem in vave after vave of it. Ve shall destroy zem again und again. Remember zough zat there are strong but ve are stronger, I’m ze Fuhrer. It vill be hard to triumph, but make no mistake. Ve shall triumph.” He was swept away in the moment, jumping over the lectern he needed to speak to them without the metallic sound of the speakers, it was the way of things “Ve shall triumph, ve shall triumph”

The battalion began to carry on the chant, after five minutes they began to stop. Slowly at first but gradually it died down.
“Who am I”

“THE FUHRER!”

“UND VHAT DO I BRING”

“DEATH TO ISCARIOT! DEATH TO HELLSING! DEATH TO ALL WHO OPPOSE”

Drawing his blade, Heinrich was sure that they’d be willing to follow him. They were clamoring, the speech had created the desired effect. Walking down back to his inner circle Heinrich smiled. "So Lukas, the only thing left to do now is enforce my status. I have to make sure zat zey truly understand zat I am the Fuhrer. We will start things off with a bang send word to Walter. We're going to destroy some London monuments gentlemen" he watched them all scurry about and begin to carry out his orders. Millennium was finally moving again. "But before all that a meeting's needed, the finer details needed to be worked out. Get all of the officers together and meet me in the war room"
Back to top Go down
Montana Max
Rookie
Rookie
Montana Max

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 4:33 am

The Major had been away for a while. More than he would like but repairs tend to take time and effort. He never expected that he would walk in on this though. The audacity that this soldier had proclaiming himself Fuhrer. The Major never called himself Fuhrer. He's always referred to himself as Strummbanfuhrer never had he equated himself to Adolf Hitler or even put himself on the same level. To say the least the major should be outraged, but instead he was actually amused. That poor soldier. His delusions cloud his eyes. He was a little surprised that the battalion was actually accepting this, well he shouldn't because all they want is to just fight and destroy things. However the major couldn't let that happen, well not yet at least. They needed to regroup and hatch out a plan. The major had something in plan. But like the last time he would only share it with a select few to prevent as few leaks as possible until the climax.

From the back ranks the Major spoke loud and clear. "you vill belay that order." The Major walked up between the companies with his hands behind his back with a smirk on his face. I find it amusing that you would so hastily usurp my command without even considering what has happened or the reason of my absence." The Major was in front of the battalion and Facing Heinrich. "However I find myself disappointed und enraged by the fact the you would put yourself on the same pedestal as our late Fuhrer. Do you not have any respect for him? Do you believe that I have done an inadequate on providing you all with what you want?"

The Major waited for a response. Once he had the response he continued talking, this time he did not have a smirk on his face and his tone became dark and held up his hand as if he were to snap his fingers "I command loyalty of those far more powerful than you. I could have you kill by the snap of fingers. Such a quick death sounds appealing, but it would deny your rights to Valhalla. I could also have you trapped in an endless illusion of death cycling over and over until you are driven to the brink of insanity." The major paused before saying "But I am not unkind." He lowers hands and faces the battalion.

"If any of you feel that I have not done enough for you, or have disappointed you in anyway then I invite you leave the Millennium Battalion. However on your way out please leave the powers I have given you. The Uniforms I have given you. The weapons I have given you. And the Life I have given you. Only then will you leave the Battalion with no worries of receiving the deserter's fate." The Major paused to let everyone in the room think about those words. "For all that I have given you, All I asked for was your unwavering loyalty and willingness to carry out my commands. If you no longer feel that the trade was sufficient then do as I said before and leave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 4:10 pm

"Ich schwöre bei Gott diesen heiligen Eid, daß ich dem Führer des Deutschen Reiches und Volkes Adolf Hitler, dem Oberbefehlshaber der Wehrmacht, unbedingten Gehorsam leisten und als tapferer Soldat bereit sein will, jederzeit für diesen Eid mein Leben einzusetzen." I swear by God this sacred oath that to the Leader of the German empire and people, Adolf Hitler, supreme commander of the armed forces, I shall render unconditional obedience and that as a brave soldier I shall at all times be prepared to give my life for this oath.

Saying this with his hand raised in the Fascist Salute Heinrich felt ecstatic, the Major was back. He had no choice in trying to take command in his absence but none the less. His abilities did not lie in that direction; he was a simple pawn in the master plan. The thing he was unhappy with though was the Major calling his loyalty to the late Fuhrer into question. No-one had the right, while most of the men had joined the party and the army later in life Heinrich had been there at the beginning. His father and he were loyal to Hitler while many plotted to take control. “Deny me entrance to Valhalla if it pleases you Strummbanfuhrer, it is no more than I deserve. But let me say zis in mein defence if it pleases you Mein Herr. We didn’t know vat vas going on, we thought zat you had abandoned us and no one told us a thing. Do vat you like to me but do not punish the men for any of it; I let my delusions get the better of me. I’m nothing but a weapon for you to use and cast aside. But please, we have not seen battle in a while, going without it is destroying me bit by bit it has forced to zis, and for zat I’m begging you to try und understand.”

His tone was meek as Heinrich kneeled and placed his sword at the feet of the Major.

“But I vill also say this Strummbanfuhrer, do not question my loyalty to the late Fuhrer, he vas an uncle unto me und I would not seek to usurp him. But I vas speaking about being ze Fuhrer of Millennium and not ze great Nazi Germany zat ve miss so. If I offend kill me, but I vill not hear a vord against mein honor. Or my loyalty to the late Fuhrer” to emphasis his point he ripped open his shirt and showed his tattoo, dark against his pale skin. The swastika was carved into him and was a reminder of his duty. No-one had the right to question his loyalty to Hitler, he’d lnown him and had loved him as his father had done.

"My loyalty is carved into my skin und vill stay zere until my death"
Back to top Go down
Montana Max
Rookie
Rookie
Montana Max

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:10 am

The Major had found this man's pleas amusing. However as any good commander he would make it known who is in charge and punish him accordingly. "Your words are meaningless to me. I've known das Fuhrer, I've worked beside him und he rewarded me with zhe command of the the Letzes Battalion und millennium. You have no respect for the Chain of Command. I don't care for your rank, position out weights it. For this I am demoting you a rank und stripping you of command of your platoon and placing you in charge of a squad. However if you would like a chance to gain these things back I may have an option for you." The Major said as he sat back down in his rightful place, command chair. Looking at Heinrich in the eyes, he continued to speak "There are some rather interesting people in Scotland I vant you to recruit to our cause. Your method will be up to you and your squad. You will take Oberstrumfuhrer Gunther, Valter Dornez, und Doctor Adler. You will need to pick Valter up from london first. Also after you are done, you will go find our missing brothers und sisters in arms and bring them home."

The Major knew they needed more troops for what he had planned but it was too soon to reveal it to the rest of Millennium, especially given this recent attempt of power seizure. For now though, he would give them smaller missions until the time is right for his new grand scheme. This one will definately make heads turn and shock even gods if it goes off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 8:57 pm

-Whoops, new post.-

Last edited by Fausta Adler on Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 9:48 am

Drawing himself up to his full height and once more sheathing his sword Heinrich turned around and did up his shirt, it would be frustrating going to Scotland but at least Lukas would be there. it was good to be surrounded by like minded company. Walking away from the assembled troops the SS officer was not looking forward to the next assignment of his. He pulled out a mobile and found Walter's number,

Meet me at kings cross, we have a mission from the Major the text read. He sent it, quickly putting it back in his pocket he smiled ruefully. He'd been getting above his station, this was the perfect cure. Stil, not even the major could question his loyalty to the Fuhrer. Adolf Hitler had given him a signed copy of Mein Kampf, and had arranged his first commission for him. Heinrich wouldn't forget, he would make sure that anyone who hinted at his not being entirely devoted to the late Fuhrer was punished. Single combat to the death would remedy slights like that.

A FREAK opened the door to the Hangar for him, it would be an eventful journey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 6:18 pm

It would appear to Fausta that she was late to the party, as there was a buzzing of energy throughout the room as she crept through the doorway, though it seemed there was a lack of action and only an exchanging of words. Curiously, the redhead slithered through the men at least attempting to see through the pillars of soldiers to figure out exactly what the hell the commotion was. "Oooh, sounds like orders," she whispered to no one except for herself. She paused for a moment to listen, it sounded like Heinrich's voice jabbering on about the Furher. That wasn't anything surprising. She'd probably bet that he would have married the Furher if he could. That mental image alone was priceless. The nurse trekked on, and before she even realized it, she was already through the forest and standing at the front of the pack and still terribly confused. A vacant stare on her face, she turned her head around to glance at the scene.

That was, until she heard the Major announce her name. Fausta quickly faced towards the front of the room. For a second, she was worried that she was being reprimanded, as that's usually the case when Doktor calls for her, but she couldn't remember anything recently that would cause such attention towards her. The worry washed away as his orders filtered through her ears. "Ja, Mein Fuhrer," she sang out with a bow of her head before she dashed off through the forest of men once more, this time to catch up with Heinrich before he got too far away, the clicking of her heels echoing rapidly against the walls of the command room. The clicking slowed when she finally caught her current giver of orders, her pace still a bit speedier than normal to keep up with such tall, long-legged guys. "Looks like ve're goingk on a London vacation," the nurse hummed, seeming pleased with herself. If anything, she was just glad to leave the blimp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 9:21 pm

Lukas watched the entire exchange with little interest he could care less who the leader of Millennium was as long as it had one. For so many long years he'd served faithfully and his loyalties were not about to change. He watched as Heinrich bowed before the Major declaring his blind loyalty to the fuhrer and Millennium. Just seconds ago it seemed like thing were to change but now here they were back to normal. Lukas didn't really care he didn't care that much for change at least not meaningless change like leadership change. As long as he had a leader to follow that was all that mattered. The only change he cared about was what Millennium could do for the world as a whole. As the Major gave new orders he stood at attention as he gave himself, Heinrich, Walter and Nurse Adler new orders to recruit new members from Scotland. The first thought in his mind was what was there to be gained in Scotland. If new members were to be recruited it should be back in Germany in the fatherland.

However not being one to question orders from many people nodded as he walked down from the stage where he'd been standing during Heinrich's speech and began to follow Heinrich and Fausta as they headed out of the command room towards the hangars. "I vould not consider it much of a vacation Ms.Adler if the Major sends us anywhere it's probably no place ve vant to be." Lukas said following Heinrich and lagging back a bit to give him space in case he was frustrated about his failed coup. As a FREAK opened the door to the hangar he closed his eyes hoping that this operation would be as easy as the Major had made it sound. He even found himself hoping it would be like a vacation like Fausta said but being a soldier things like that came very rarely. He sighed once more before following Heinrich inside knowing that whatever was waiting for them probably wouldn't be good.

--------> Kings Cross Station, London
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Rookie
Rookie
The Captain

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 10:12 am

Stepping into the war room The Captain kept his pace slow and steady; his boots made resounding clicking sounds what rang out clearly into the air. With his collar upturned and with his cap drawn down to shadow his face; there were a few murmurs from the men. He’d not been out in the open for a while, the Major had been out of action and now he was about to re-enter the world. Today he would be back in the shadows behind Herr Major, he observed the Millennium officer leave. he wouldn’t have been so confident about his coup if I wasn’t moping around in my billet waiting to start my duties again he thought sourly stalking across the deck. His arms swung opposite to his legs, keeping the slow time his shadowy face looked on without expression or feeling. This was the tricky bit, the beast stalked behind him at the same pace and Hans flexed his fingers. He’d heard about previous incarnations of the beast, if it was as unstable as people said then it would be a good idea to keep between it and Herr Major.
He won’t get within five paces if he considers anything he though darkly, he took his place to the majors left and gestured for the best to stand to his left. If the Major had any missions or requests for him then he was present, if not he’d simply stay where he was. By the Majors side; he was the silent sentinel and that wasn’t about to change.

Putting his hands in his pockets the Werewolf swept the room for threats, allowing his guard to drop could be a grievous mistake. For the Major maybe even fatal, nonetheless the Captain’s presence alone would stop most in their tracks. In the green clothing he cut a fearsome figure, he was thick built. His record for fighting and what people saw gave no impression of weakness; out here he wasn’t Hans. Out in front of the men and on duty he was the Captain, strong, indestructible, capable, and loyal. He was all those things and more, he was the Major’s guard dog. He smiled briefly into his coat, the shadows shifting and dancing across his face. I am the Millennium guard dog, my enemies are all who oppose the words in his head started out strong yet became morose and quiet towards the end. He didn’t know why, he might never know. He kept his post though at the Major’s side, staring and waiting was the game of his duty; and he was awfully good at it.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 999
Rookie
Rookie
Experiment 999

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 5:52 pm

>>>>> Captain's Billet

The cretinous experiment was not too far behind Hans but he took his place in the ranks of men in front of Herr Major, shoving a soldier violently from his place in the ranks in the front right and assuming his position with pride. There wasn't much programmed into this beast, but protocol was one of the things that were.

As the Soldier got back up and began to advance on the creation, Experiment 999 lowered his hood and snarled at the man, bringing his head right towards his and leveling his eyes. A bestial challenge, but an effective move. As the man backed away, 999 stood at attention and gave a sieg heil, giving a garbled oral salute. "Glarscle isklar!" was roughly what it amounted to.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Rookie
Rookie
The Captain

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:23 am

Looking at the beast show off it's strength Hans began to take in its strength’s and what appeared to be weaknesses; the thing seemed interesting and if he was ordered on a mission it would be more than useful. Either as a distraction or just extra muscle and a general helper; though he doubted the Major would want to be without him for a while. Watching the FREAK get up and walk back towards the creature; Hans decided that if things didn’t quiet down then the Major wouldn’t be able to exert his will. He fixed the pair with a stare that would’ve been hard to not notice, he was letting him know that if they didn’t stop then there would be consequences. He never left his place though; he would only do that if things continued to be the way they were.

There will be silence soon otherwise Herr Major will order it, if that happens then I can guarantee I will kill he thought darkly; he wasn’t going to disobey an order and he knew that if he was given one every little detail would be carried out. If this meant the loss of a few FREAKs then that would be sad, but he would do it either way. Death meant very little to him, but duty was everything.
Back to top Go down
Experiment 999
Rookie
Rookie
Experiment 999

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 1:21 pm

Experiment 999 looked about after his salute and then figured noone was paying him any mind save for Hans. He was on a bit of a time limit of life and so decided to go take matters into his master's hands if he was not put to work soon. He was getting hungry and testy... his jowls even began to water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:44 pm

Fashionably late, but nonetheless making her way in. Schulz dusted off her uniform, she knew that military conventions meant she better be disciplinary and presentable before her leader, her Major. The leader of the Last Battalion who leads Millennium to her glory. She gingerly stepped into the room, dodging her way through the enigmatic Captain, who honestly would be the only man who gave her the shivers, and some thing.

She wafted through the crowd, quietly sneaking and assuming stance, puffing up her chest with pride of the Fatherland, and looked onward to the glorious Major. If anything, this was going to be an opportune time to make her debut in this world once again, she longed to get out of the blimp and bring the Major's wrath on any that dared question him.

It was time for her to hear another one of the Major's masterpiece, candy to her ears as she never got tired of him speaking. But she was curious why he had a pulse, and a sweet smell of blood whenever he was around her, and yet retained his youth and vigor. But such thoughts aren't for her to think, it is for the Major to concern himself with, for he is her superior, and she is his underling.
Back to top Go down
Montana Max
Rookie
Rookie
Montana Max

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 12:39 am

The Major looked at the three soldiers in front of him. How could he maneuver his pieces to advance his goals while keeping millennium in the shadows for the time being. They would need more resources particularly weapons and munitions. He couldn't have them raiding a developed country because they would attract some more attention. However he could revive the Africa corps for a special run. Hans had experience in Africa. So that would be fruitful. "In order to run a battalion efficiently we need to be sufficiently equipped. We need supplies and I need you three to raid the nations of Africa's Black Market Warehouses for them. Attract as little attention as possible But I won't stop from feeding on anyone you see." the major said with a slight smile. Stoglen's creation would be interesting to see in combat.

Back to top Go down
The Captain
Rookie
Rookie
The Captain

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:55 pm

Turning to Herr Major Hans gave him a slight acknowledging nod; it was all that was needed. Herr Major knew that he would carry out all missions given to him; he didn’t need bowing and scraping from Millenniums trump card. He turned away and began to make his way towards the hangar at a slow and steady pace, this would bring back memories. He’d been in Africa a number of times and in all of them he’d had a memorable experience, his hand gestured for the other two to follow him.

with these two, it might make things should be even more memorable he thought, he doubted it but he had to make sure that none of them fucked up at all. But since it was Africa and he couldn’t stand out that would mean dressing in some normal inconspicuous clothes, great. The Captain though sourly, but he had to serve and obey. My duty is the only thing I have left

----->Mission topic
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:55 pm

It was her duty to fulfill whatever the Major orders without fails, and Schulz would accomplish it. Even though it had to be with the two people that gave her the creeps.

She wasn't sure what to make of going to Africa, this was her first time ever going there, but then it dawned upon her that perhaps it was time to explore her options and get experience out there in the world.

So Schulz set upon her way after giving the Major a salute, turning around and following the Captain on his way out.

-------> Mission topic with the Captain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 2:29 am

George Maddox sat quietly in the corner. He couldn't wait to hear about the bloodbath that would unfold in that mission of their's. That excitement soon turned to jealousy as he remembered that there wasn't a single mission for him in at least a month, but maybe he could sweet talk the major for a quick mop up operation or assassination. George decided to let it pass for a while, and see what mood the Major was in.
Back to top Go down
Rip Van Winkle
Rookie
Rookie
Rip Van Winkle

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 12:34 am

It had been a long time since she had left her room to look for entertainment elsewhere other than the top of the aircraft. She spend the past few weeks killing time by listening to her records, reading the dusty pages of books she had collected over the years and enjoy the company of Lorelei, her pet yellow canary. While she enjoyed her quiet time, the confinement was making her restless. Like a bird locked in a cage that was far too small. She needed to stretch. She wanted to see things beyond the insides of Millenium's fortress.

Now she found herself standing amongst a group of soldiers. Conversation with these men had grown dull and repetitive. They would use any conversation as an invitation to brag about abilities in battle and fabricate tales about their sexual prowess. Rip Van Winkle no longer listened. She would use just about anything to escape their company, but with no missions or duties to tear her from their tedious droning, she would be spending the next hour or so rolling her eyes to the ceiling.

"Lieutenant Rip Van Vinkle!" A Private called, his small body weaving in and out of the soldiers and making his way to the Huntress. "Y...you requested zhat I come to you if I required a..any information vorth giving?" he asked, clearly intimidated by the large soldier's glares after interrupting the conversation. "Ja?" Rip asked, relieved with the puny soldier's impeccable timing. The Private nodded "Ja, I have recieved information zhat m..might interest you" he said, fidgeting with any part of his uniform he could find. "Ah! Vunderbar!" Rip clapped her gloved hands together with glee and the Private broke into a smile, thankful for having done something right today. "Ja ja! Oberleutnant Yureka und Ti-"

"Tch, tch, tch, tch, TCH! Not here!" she hissed, grasping the Private by his shoulder before turning back to the group of soldier's bearing a grin. "Vell I must be going gentlemen, it vas nice talking to you all!" she said with faux cheerfullness and steered the Private out of the group.

"So vhat ist it you know?" she asked once out of earshot. The Private gave a quick glance around him before leaning in. "I hear Yureka und zhe cyborg called Tiger are in St. Nazaire, France right now vorking on some kind of ship" he whispered. Rip raised a thin eyebrow "Does zhe Major know of zhis?" The Private shook his head, blond hair bouncing in every direction. "Nein, I do not zhink so" he answered. "Zhe name of zhe ship was..err..z..zhe..Bis..um.."

"Zhe Bismarck?"

"Ah! Ye..yes, zhat's it"

The Huntress contemplated the information for a moment 'Zhe Bismarck hmm?...Zhis could be vorth looking into' A wide shark-tooth grin then spread across her face and she pinched the young soldier's face "Vell done Private! Zhis ist exactly vhat I needed! Vhat ist your name?" she asked. "Um..Al..Alfred" he stuttered. "Ahh, I shall remember zhat! Be a dear und keep my canary well-fed und happy until I return!" she said before hoisting her musket over her shoulder and racing for the Hangar Bay before anyone could be given the chance to rope her into another chat.

>>>Hangar Bay
Back to top Go down
Major Wolfgang Anschutz
Novice
Novice
Major Wolfgang Anschutz

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 9:15 pm

The Major stood upon Deus Ex Machina II, staring out at the horizon. The sun was beginning to set. A grin creased the Major's face. "Zhe sunset reminds me of the burning remains of a city under siege. It is a soothing sight." However, this diversion was not meant to last. After the last major battle, Millenniums troops had diminished in number, and new recruits were extremely hard to come by. So a meeting was to be called to address what remained of Millennium.

The Major descended through the Deus Ex Machina II, strolling through hallway to hallway. Soldiers saluted as he walked past. The Majors silvery hair glistened in the light being projected from the ceiling. The Command Center was his destination. It was where Millennium traditionally held all of its meetings and rallys, as well as planning their glorious war strategies for all to see. The door slid open and revealed the Command Room. Officers were hurrying about from computer system to computer system, from table to table, and chair to chair. The room grew quiet as the Major entered the room. Everyone saluted until the Major raised his hand and signaled for them all to be at ease and continue with their work. He walked to the opposite end of the room, and looked at the giant computer generated map of the world that appeared on the wall behind his chair. "Officer Steinbauer." A man turned away from his console and looked at the Major. He nodded and pressed the intercom button. His voice rang out throughtout the entirety of the Deus Ex Machina II. "Zhis ist Officer Steinbauer. Zhe Major hast requested zhat all perzonnel report to zhe Command Room at vonce." The Major grinned. "Zhank you, Officer Steinbauer." The Major waited patiently for the loyal troops of Millennium to assemble.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Ausf. H
Rookie
Rookie
Tiger Ausf. H

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 11:48 am

Somewhere under an hour prior, Ausf had been picked up via helicopter, carefully, as the airframe began climbing in elevation. Watching the dreadnought disappear beneath him, he leaned back as he laid on the metal floor, head against the bottom of the seats behind him. After an uncountable amount of minutes, the zeppelin known as the Dues Ex Machina II came into view, the helicopter carefully hovering into the loading bay, rotor wash flicking tiny pieces of debris into the air, but not much else for the most part.

After disembarking, the cyborg stood up and popped his shoulders, having heard over his radio about a gathering in the Command Room. Taking a brief moment to consult his minimap, he turned and proceeded briskly into the command room, the rubber bottoms for his boots hushing his travel over the plated floor. Probably kept the steel from damaging said floor, too. Coming in from the back of the room, he quietly sneaked along the back of the room, falling in with the ranks of other soldiers. Who happened to be quite a bit taller than him, restricting his view.
Back to top Go down
Rip Van Winkle
Rookie
Rookie
Rip Van Winkle

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 12:33 pm

To say Rip was relieved to hear the Major's summons was an understatement. Her time in France had been cut short much to her dismay and she had been ordered to return to headquarters immediately. The repetitive droning of the zeppelin's engines had begun to take it's effect on her sanity until the Major's voice cut through it like a blade.

Rip bounded to the Command Room, excitement reaching bursting point, eager to find what could potentially free her from her tedious routine. She spied a familiar puff of white hair amongst the crowd. Alfred, her 'canary-carer' was desperately trying to see past the soldier's towering forms "Vhat is happening?" she asked him, after she finally squirmed her way through the gathered mass to reach him. "Vhat haf I missed? Hast zhe Major said anything yet?" The Private shook his head. "Nien, nothing yet" he answered, bouncing upon his feet. Rip glanced around the room. It had been a long time since so many Millenium personnel had been summoned at the Major's orders and the buzz of newly found energy in the room seemed promising.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Rookie
Rookie
The Captain

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 3:47 pm

Silence spread amongst the chattering men as the silent behemoth that was Captain Hans entered, turning a cold eye onto the assembled men a few balked under the red eyes domineering gaze and a few turned away to look at their boots or the ceiling. A select few stared back however, a manic gleam in their eyes as an ancient stared back with barely any recognition in it; his steps echoed throughout the momentarily quiet room with a dark edge of barely restrained violence to it. Glaring down at the major with the frown that was permanently carved onto his stoic face he took his position behind the Millennium leader, his gaze looking for dissidents amongst the Last Battalion and other possible threats to his charge, the monsters gather as they sense a feast, they’re all disgusting, revelling in war is for fools… He thought to himself, his fists never loosened and they never strayed from his Mausers as he took in the measure of everyone in the room.

The most dangerous person in the room other than himself was Rip, her magic bullets could prove a problem but that wouldn’t stop the Elder Lycanthrope, it was the Major who they could hurt though. None of the Artificial Vampires had anything that could do more than slow him down if that; and the Cyborg’s shots wouldn’t be fast enough to stop him from getting the Major out of the way… but the blast could prove a problem. His thoughts didn’t focus on why he had been called, he blocked out the rhetoric that was going to come as he awaited orders to move or a threat to show itself; he never blinked lest he miss something.
A breeze hit the side of his cheek, his eyes snapped to his left to take in a squad of the men that arrived and quickly took their place in their division. His eyes turned to the NCO of the men, his eyes focussing on the notepad he had where he noted down the men’s names for a reprimand later for their tardiness. SS-Scharführer Steinbauer is one of the last good, proper Soldiers we’ve got The Captain thought grimly, the rest are just sadistic killers, no discipline in them, at least some try at the very least… we’ve become too lax, especially when it comes to excesses He became lost in his thoughts for a second, his mind drifting back to his time in the SS in the early days; when his job was to protect Hitler and nothing more or less, when the SA took care of most of the direct fighting and the more distasteful acts such as beating up Communists…

Jerking himself back to the present again he carried on his vigil, waiting for something to happen, waiting for the Major to speak and if it came to it, to fight; his frown never deepened or lessened. He just didn’t care at the end of the day.
Back to top Go down
Schrödinger
Rookie
Rookie
Schrödinger

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 11:45 am

The hum of the Deus Ex Machina's engines was soothing to Schrodinger as he lay in a hammock hung in the engine room. He was having a most pleasant nap until the sound of the intercom echoed loudly throughout the room. One eye opened in irritation at the sound which had disturbed his nap. It was a message from Herr Major, he was requesting that all personnel report to the Command Room. Schrodinger closed his eye and smirked before disappearing completely from his hammock.

Schrodinger reappeared in the shadows of the Command Room and stepped out, strolling towards the Major's chair with his arms playfully behind his head. He walked up next to the Captain and looked around. His tail twitched with excitement as he waited for the Major to speak.
Back to top Go down
Major Wolfgang Anschutz
Novice
Novice
Major Wolfgang Anschutz

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 3:59 pm

OOC: Time's up. Time to get this train rolling and hopefully bring Millennium back up to speed.

The Major stood, silently staring at the map on the back wall. He could see the entire modern world, laid out before him. He could hear the majority of Millennium shuffling into the room. Those that could not make it, important personnel such as the crew of the Bismark and the essential crew of the zeppelins, would be listening via communication networks. Radios, televisions, computers, anything that would allow them to hear his words.

Wolfgang slowly turned and strolled into the singular spotlight in front of his command chair. He was flanked by his most loyal Captain and the always helpful Warrant Officer. A few were missing, but he was sure they were listening in some form, so it did not matter. Before him stood what remained of the once thousand strong Millennium forces. He outstretched his arms to the sides, as if wanting to give them all a big hug. "My friends. You are all probably wondering vhy I called you here today. Zhe answer to zhat question is simple. Most of you have stood by my side on the battlefield for nearly 60 years to the day. And within the last few years, ve have seen more war than we could possibly have dreamt of. However, zhese wars have taken their toll on our numbers. Ve vonce stood over a thousand strong, at the outset of our campaign. Look to your left." He retracted his arms, and then outstretched his right hand, signaling the soldiers to look to their left. "And to your right." His arms shifted stances, with his right arm now at his side and his left arm outstretched. He then let it fall to his side once more. "Our numbers are, but a mere shadow of vhat zhey vonce vere. I have watched as countless friends and comrades fell on the field of battle, to the Russians, to the Americans, to the papists of the Vatican, and to the demons of the Hellsing Organization. Our war has taken quite zhe toll. However, seeing zhose fires of var once again, has made my heart sore with delight und ecstasy. And I vant to know. Are you all villing to go to var forevermore? If you answer ist yes, zhen I have, but von request: Spread throughout zhe vorld, and go on a massive recruitment zpree. Find all zhe volunteers zhat you can. Civilians, mercenaries, rogue Vampires and Lycanthropes, and recruit zhem to our cause. Ve vill need numbers greater than ve have ever known to fight zhe the coming var vith the vorld. The time ist fast approaching to achieve our new dream. I no longer vant just Vorld Var III. No, vhat I vant ist much more zhan zhat. Vhat I vant, and vhat it is zhat you vant, ist nothing less zhan a war that will forever scorch the vorld until it is nothing but fire und ash. The Eternal Vorld Var, is upon us." Wolfgang threw his arms high into the air, as if commanding his men to rise higher than they have ever gone before. His blue eyes peered over the rim of his glasses as his head tilted towards the ground. The lights above made his metallic gray hair glisten, his glasses shine, and his shadow to be cast upon the world map behind him. His arms slowly began to lower. "Dismissed!"

He turned on his heel, the adrenaline still flowing through him. He looked over at his faithful Captain. "Here are your orders. Mein Captain, take a squad of men und pay a visit to our veapons store in Bavaria. I have been told zhat it hast remained undisturbed zince ve left it behind all zhose years ago. Procure vhat veapons, vehicles, ammunition, and supplies zhat you can, all zhat you can carry, und bring it back here. Ve vill need all zhat ve can get. However, I cannot guarantee zhat no one vill find you. If it comes to zhat, enact a scorched Earth policy and leave vhatever you have not secured as nothing more than ash und cinders. Our enemies must not learn vhat ve are planning." He looked at Rip who was out in the audience. "Miss Van Winkle. I am sending you on a very important mission as well. Take a few of our best vith you and do as much reconnaissance vork as possible. It ist likely zhat both zhe Vatican und the Hellsing Organization are recouping zheir losses as vell, und ve vill need to know vhat it ist ve are up against. Tread lightly mein Fraulein, as zhey are most likely at full alert zhese days. Take zhat Cyborg vith you as well."

The Major's eyes shifted to the catboy. "Varrant Officer Schrodinger, your task ist the same. Find zhose that have no place to call home, and recruit zhem to our cause. Und vhen I give you zhe signal, you shall act as our harbinger of var." The Major grinned and took a seat in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Ausf. H
Rookie
Rookie
Tiger Ausf. H

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 3:56 pm

From where he stood in the back, listening, unable to see over the individuals infront of him, Ausf nodded. Such a wonderful, awe-inspiring voice the Major had. Anyway, if he remembered correctly, he'd already sortof met his new CO in the docks, remembering something about a musket, glasses, and freckles. That should make her easy enough to find. Now, the reconnaissance. Would be interesting to see where this went, nonetheless, he finally could manage to see the Vatican up close for once.
Back to top Go down
Rip Van Winkle
Rookie
Rookie
Rip Van Winkle

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 3:01 am

Rip saluted the portly Major as she received her orders and began to weave her way through the crowd for a certain Cyborg. "Vait!" called Alfred, at her heels "you're leaving right now?" The Huntress nodded "Zhe Major hast given orders und zhey must be carried out" she said, impatiently elbowing a large soldier out of her way.

"Can I come?"

She should perhaps have expected that. Rip did not answer him until they entered an unoccupied space where she turned to face him. Before her stood a soldier of Millenium. But beneath the uniform was a gawky young man, lanky-limbed, inexperienced and accompanied almost always with an air of uncertainty. His puff of dandelion white hair reminded her of the fluffy down of a baby bird and eyes similar to the many *does she had almost slain.

"Have you ever shot something before?" she enquired. "Something living" she quickly added. Alfred shifted uncomfortably "ah..n...nien...just...just target practise" he answered. Rip shook her head "Zhe Iscariot are merciless to any vho do not zhink, act or vorship like zhey do" she said "zhey vould eat you alive" Alfred frowned "You zhink I vill just get in zhe vay?"

Rip glanced about the room. The crowd was thinning as soldiers left for their assignments. She pushed back her frustration. Hers would have to wait a few moments longer.
"I vas an only child. My father never had a son but he decided he vould still share his love of hunting vith me." she said, leaning against the wall "I vas eight years old vhen he took me hunting for zhe first time. Ve valked for a bit in zhe voods und crossed paths vith a lone deer." She drummed her gloved fingers upon her musket. "A handsome buck, he vas about a hundred und fifteen centimetres from zhe shoulder vith zhese large prongs standing proudly on his head." Alfred listened intently.

"My father showed me how to use a gun. I lined up zhe shot, pulled zhe trigger...und shot it straight through zhe head..." the Private gasped with the fascination like that of a child. "...und I cried all zhe vay home" Alfred's amazement faltered.

"It vas not easy at first. Zhe loud bang, seeing zhe blood spray from it's vound und vatching it fall to zhe ground. Knowing zhat it vould still be happily grazing if it veren't for you. But killing gets easier vith time, at first you find yourself paralysed by zhe beast's eyes, but every living thing blends into one indistinct creature after a vhile and you find zhat squeezing zhe trigger is not so difficult any more....However..." Rip straightened up, slinging her musket over her shoulder "It ist one zhing to shoot something defenceless und something else entirely vhen facing a beast zhat could kill you just as easily"

Alfred furrowed his brow, the Huntress sighed. "Vhat I'm saying ist it only takes a moment's hesitation to determine vhether you make a successful shot, zhe beast gets avay...or the beast charges straight for you. Do you understand?"

Alfred was rather crestfallen, but nodded "I..I understand" Rip glanced around and spotted the Cyborg near the back of the room. "Tell you vhat...stay here und take good care of Lorelei, but at zhe same time zhink about vhat I said" she said "Vhen I get back I vill try und take you out hunting, zhen you can decide if a hunter is vhat you vant to become" Alfred's expression seemed to lighten up slightly at Rip's offer "J..ja..I..I vill" he stammered.

The two saluted each other and Rip hurried over to the Cyborg before she could lose sight of him and lightly tapped him on the shoulder. "Shall ve get going?" she asked.

*Does are female deer in case anyone's wondering if that was a typo
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Rookie
Rookie
The Captain

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 7:07 pm

Nodding in sullen understanding the Captain gestured to a random squad of Artificial Vampires that stood nearby, writing out a note to prepare transport to the Weapon Store in Bavaria to carry out the Major's orders. His steps echoed throughout the large war room as he made his way towards the hanger, his mind emptying as he prepared to go about his business; his coat billowed out behind him with each step that brought him closer and closer to the battlefield in all it's glory and gore.
The Vampires formed a small squad behind him, there was ten men in total including the one that had run ahead to prepare their means of movement.

Calling out ahead of me is the Battlefield, and snapping at my heels is Cerberus himself. He will feast in my wake and I shall indulge in my monstrous side again, and I will at last after too long be able to see myself how I truly am. He thought darkly, his hands were loose at his side, though as always they always remained close to his Mausers; it was a reflex he retained from the trenches despite years of not really needing them. And clinging to old habits that died hard comforted the old War Dog, even if the habit was made obsolete by his close combat abilities.
Stepping out onto the hanger he paused, pulling his cap down slightly lower, deepening the shadows that covered his face; his coat was done up as always which left very little of his face visible.

Waving to the Soldiers to get moving so they could get to their destination quicker, The Captain merely watched the preparation of the troop carrier with his red eyes; their steely gaze latching onto each of his men in turn to assess what they would be best at. These ones are adequate, average, hmm, they will do, the Werewolf thought sourly.

--->Mission
Back to top Go down
Major Wolfgang Anschutz
Novice
Novice
Major Wolfgang Anschutz

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 3:24 pm

OOC: Just skip over me, I don't have much to say at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Tiger Ausf. H
Rookie
Rookie
Tiger Ausf. H

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 5:07 pm

At the tap, Ausf immediately wheeled around to face the Lieutenant, held connecting with a metallic click as he saluted. "Jawohl." He'd recognised her from briefly seeing her on the Bismarck, however he guessed she must've been on the other side of the room, as he hadn't found her before she had found himself. "Would I be correct to assume we're going by helicopter, ma'am?"
Back to top Go down
Rip Van Winkle
Rookie
Rookie
Rip Van Winkle

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 7:39 am

Rip nodded "Ja" she replied before glancing around the room. She called over a lone soldier who had not moved from his position since the Major's summons. "Zis ist Private Emmerich und he shall be joining us" she said, as the tall, pale and rather gaunt soldier appeared by her side. "He ist quite meticulous vith his duties und he shall serve as our eyes vhen ve are looking elsewhere" Emmerich eyed the cyborg with suspicion though his dishevelled black hair.

"Although he suffered vith rather poor eyesight as I did vhen he vas just a human, he ist a remarkable sharpshooter" she said, regarding the soldier fondly. "If you vish to invite anyone along now ist zhe time, just be sure zhe numbers are minimal" she added, turning back to the cyborg and adjusting her glasses "Ve are going into enemy territory und it vould be best if ve remained undetected"
Back to top Go down
Tiger Ausf. H
Rookie
Rookie
Tiger Ausf. H

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 11:14 am

He didn't even have to look around for his answer. "There's nobody I'd really like to bring, can't think of anyone I know that would be worth bringing'" He yawned for a moment, stretching his arms. "And What would the plan be if we were discovered? Would we kill off whoever it was happened upon us and sneak out? Or do you have other plans, ma'am?" A brief nod was given to the soldier she had beckoned over, an eyebrow almost raising at the way the other was looking at him, though he pushed that to the back of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Rip Van Winkle
Rookie
Rookie
Rip Van Winkle

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 5:26 am

The Huntress considered for a moment "Veeelll...if ve remain as inconspicuous as possible ve should be able to avoid any confrontation" she responded "If any priests or cardinals are misfortunate enough to get in our vay zhen zhey must be dealt vith swiftly und out of sight. Ve dont vant to risk having zhem running off to inform zhe Iscariot of our little visit...not zhat zhere vill be any need to resort to such measures?" she questioned. "No" Emmerich answered. Rip grinned.

"Anyvays, zhe general public vill be of no threat und use to us, so zhey should be no vorry" she continued, rolling one of her magic bullets between her fingers "But at some point before our arrival ve are going to have to change from our current attire...don't vorry I haf something zat vill fit you just fine" she added before Emmerich could interject. "Vith luck zhere should be no reason for us to run into Hellsing...given zhere organization's history vith zhe Vatican" Rip's expression became uncertain as she pondered. "As for getting into zhe Vatican...I haf not vorked zhat out yet" she sighed. "Do you know anything about passing security undetected?" she asked the cyborg "I doubt joining a tour group vill get us deep enough into zhe Vatican"
Back to top Go down
Tiger Ausf. H
Rookie
Rookie
Tiger Ausf. H

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 1:07 am

He shook his head. "Unfortunately, the extent of what I know, and what I've ever actually done, lies on combat. Reconnaissance in places other than the battlefield would be interesting, to say the least. Perhaps we capture one of their own and... ask them questions? Could do it under the guise of those nosy American agencies. Pretend to be CIA or similar to throw them off. In that way we could let the prisoner live to feed them false information. I'm my opinion, that would be our best bet, as if we get caught while inside the Vatican, we'd be a bit in a tricky situation. Also, unfortunately not quite as useful without my armor, ma'am. Would I be able to still wear it?"
Back to top Go down
Rip Van Winkle
Rookie
Rookie
Rip Van Winkle

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 8:23 am

"I zhink it vould be zhe safest option if ve blended in vith zhe public as much as possible" Rip answered "Zhe Vatican has a distaste for anyone, especially foreign agencies, prying about in zhere affairs" she said before taking a look at the Cyborg's armor "I don't zhink ve vill remain hidden very long vith your vearing zhat" she replied and scratched her chin "You are going to haf to cover up or protect only zhe most vital areas"

"Lieutenant" said Emmerich "I don't wish to interrupt but the room is almost empty, I think we will need to discuss our plan on the way" Rip glanced about the room and the previously packed room had indeed thinned out. She felt a pang of urgency. The Major had entrusted her with her first assignment in month and they had already wasted too much time. "Ja, ve need to get moving" she said, swinging her musket over her shoulder and adjusting her glasses once more "Ve vill discuss more onve we reach zhe Vatican, zhat vay ve may get un idea of vhat exactly ve haf to deal vith" She waved a hand to beckon the soldier and cyborg to follow her.

<------ Exit Rip, Emmerich and Ausf (to Hangar Bay)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Command/War Room   Command/War Room - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Command/War Room
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3