Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dok's Laboratory

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Dok's Laboratory Empty
PostSubject: Dok's Laboratory   Dok's Laboratory EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 11:04 am

Description

The Deus Ex Machina II has a number of laboratories scattered about mainly to observe and record
anatomical reactions and behaviors of unwilling test subjects.
However, Dok's laboratory is where much more brutal operations and experiments are performed.
The lab is full of dangerous utensils and complicated machinery.
Files and paper litter the bloodstained floor and many notes and diagrams are pinned upon the walls.
Many jars filled with strange substances are scattered about, some smashed on the floor
Rarely does a Millenium officer walk pass and not hear a wail of agony.
Back to top Go down

Dok's Laboratory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dok's Laboratory   Dok's Laboratory EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:05 pm

With her access into the main laboratory being permitted, the nurse stumbled in with her head held low. Retrieving a small elastic band from the bottom of one of her coat pockets, she reached back and quickly tied up her red locks behind her head in a messy buns, a few strands falling in defiance. Under her breath, she mumbled many curses, her angry rantings drowned out by the sound of her heels clicking against the sticky floor and the typical sounds of the laboratory; a few machines humming away, discussing surgeons, some very unhappy patients. The usual.

This was one of the reasons why she loved that laboratory. The sounds were the best, it's hard to think about anything else when you're surrounded by the moans of pain and whirring drills. It could almost be music to her ears.

Another gloved hand shoved deep into her pocket again, this time removing a pair of rectangular framed glasses, which she carefully slid up the bridge of her nose. Normally, the girl would just shove the oculars on, but the contusion from her earlier incident had yet to fully heal, even though they were making decent progress, despite her lack of blood. The glasses only seemed to make the bruises around her eyes look more sickly in their shade of yellow and green, but a couple of bruises and a fractured nose was child's play compared to the work of the laboratory. It hardly seemed to matter.

Stopping abruptly as she reached her desk, trying to clear her mind of all but work, she scanned over the lab, looking intently for her target. "Has anyvun seen Dok?" She asked to no one in particular, blinking hard as her neck craned around to get a better look. Maybe her eyes were a little more messed up than she had originally thought.
Back to top Go down

Dok's Laboratory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dok's Laboratory   Dok's Laboratory EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:50 pm

"Ja, I am here" Dok called, emerging from behind a shelf of jars containing decaying organs and other body parts that could simply be labeled as 'unknown' as there was very little way to confirm what they had started out as.
He had been scrawling down a list of what he would need to have harvested, only to stop and pause every now and then to ponder and absent-mindedly click his pen.
Yet to save time, the scientist may just as well print out a sheet containing the names of every part of the human anatomy as not one of the contents floating in the jars could be considered healthy.
"Vhat ist it Nurse Adler?" he asked, pushing his multi-lensed glassed up his nose and bringing his eyes back down to his notes, then back up to a jar containing what he barely recognized as a pancreas.
'Over one hundred jars und not one contains a heart....vhy am I alvays running out of hearts?'
Back to top Go down

Dok's Laboratory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dok's Laboratory   Dok's Laboratory EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 12:16 pm

Swooping over towards the shelf of organs, twisting her way around desk and tables, the nurse stood a couple of feet from her leader, crouching just slightly to stare into the jars. "Do you need any assistance, sir?" Picking up a jar, she twisted it around before her face, examning what she thought could have been a liver at some point. "Looks like ve need a new supply," she commented absently, holding the jar a few inches from her face, narrowing her green eyes at the putrid tissue that was left floating in the murky little jar.
Back to top Go down

Dok's Laboratory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dok's Laboratory   Dok's Laboratory EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 7:01 am

(Sorry for being away for a couple days, been busy with some stuff. Anyways, typing up a post now)
Back to top Go down

Dok's Laboratory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dok's Laboratory   Dok's Laboratory EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 8:44 am

Dok nodded "Ja I do" he answered and he jabbed his thumb over his shoulder in the direction of a sealed room.
"I vill need someone to collect vhatever zhey can zhat ist on zhis list" the scientist explained, giving the notepad in his hand a light tap with the end of his pen.
"Zhere are some recently deceased test subjects in zhe morgue, so if you und any other volunteers vish to handle zhat task, you may" he added, taking a quick glance at a jar and not bothering to try and identify it's contents, as whatever it was, it was now a murky, putrid mixture.

Back to top Go down

Dok's Laboratory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dok's Laboratory   Dok's Laboratory EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 11:05 am

Slowly, a Cheshire grin spread upon the nurse's face, lips stretching apart to expose her pointed teeth. "Of course, sir! Vith pleasure!" The tiny female squeaked as she slid the glass jar back onto the shelf in front of her. When it came to work, it was hit or miss when it came to the tasks that the nurse would willingly do without much argument. But what could be better than cutting up a few fresh cadavers? Well, apart from cutting upon the live subjects... that was the best.

Climbing up on her toes, Fausta attempted to hover over the clipboard and get a glance at the already growing list of collectible items. "Almost done, sir?" Nodding down at the list, she waited for it's contents to be handed over so that she could begin her newest task. She may have been cranky before, but now she was hovering on the borders of giddy. She contained herself as best she could for the time period, bouncing up and down onto the balls of her feet.
Back to top Go down

Dok's Laboratory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dok's Laboratory   Dok's Laboratory EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 10:05 am

Dok gave the notepad one last glance before handing it to the crimson-haired nurse.
"Zhe samples have to be in a reasonably good condition" he said "nothing bruised or affected vith chemicals"
Dok's eyes wandered over to the storage room that contained the short supply of living test subjects, cages now home to those who were unfortunate enough to cross Millenium's path.
Of course with word being able to travel faster than a bullet most days, it was becoming more and more difficult in collecting new lab rats and remaining undetected at the same time, so naturally the search was something Dok found highly bothersome.
"Test subject supplies are running dangerously low" Dok said, slipping his pen into one of the deep pockets of his labcoat "so I am going to haf to find someone vho can handle zhat as vell"
Back to top Go down

Dok's Laboratory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dok's Laboratory   Dok's Laboratory EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:40 pm

Giving a quick once-over of the "shopping list", Fausta let out a long, low whistle. Sure, she had no problem gutting the meat sacks of their organs, but did they even have enough bodies for such a list? It seemed like a bit of a stretch. "Zhat's a hefty order, sir, but I'm sure ve'll manage." Readjusting her glasses as she examined the list further, she bobbed her head along as he spoke, just to make it obvious that she was listening.

Darting her green eyes up from the sheet, her face lit-up with enthusiams so much that it even unnerved herself, Fausta piped up once again. "I'll do zhat as vell, sir!" Folding up the list, she tucked it away into the pocket of her coat for safe keeping. She should probably get on that task first, but it could wait another moment. It wasn't like the bodies were going to get up and just run away.
Back to top Go down

Dok's Laboratory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dok's Laboratory   Dok's Laboratory EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 6:07 am

With the harvest now in the nurse's hands, Dok returned to his desk.
With his elbows propped upon the smooth surface and his eyes peering over his intertwined fingers, he watched what little activity occurred in his laboratory.
'More movement in a twitching corpse' he thought to himself as the medics wiped the unoccupied operating tables and the unused equipment crusted with blood.
With nothing keeping him busy, he suddenly became aware of the slight chill that had spread up his spine to every part of his body.
He straightened his body enough to get a decent view of their whereabouts from the small window.
Failing to see anything, he groaned and rose from his seat and approached the fogged glass to see nothing but ice and sea.
"One of zhe icecaps?" asked a curious scientist who had been peering out of the window beside the Doktor.
"South Pole it seems" Dok answered, recalling his brief chat with the Major regarding their new base.
'I'd best go und notify zhe nurse, zhe organs might not be able to cope vith zhe new climate' he thought as he headed
towards the morgue.

Herr Doktor -----> (the Morgue)
Back to top Go down

Dok's Laboratory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dok's Laboratory   Dok's Laboratory EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:28 pm

----->In~

It had only taken Fausta a matter of a few minutes to drop off her bags in her own room before she began her trek towards the laboratory. Behind her, she still dragged her new test subject, and in her other fits, she clutched onto her work notebook, the one with all the notes she had taken on her findings in London. They were going to be needed. Steve continued to snap his newly sharpened teeth, begging like a brainless zombie for any sort of blood. To the random soldiers that she passed on her way into the laboratory, they simply stopped walking and stared, a little dumbfounded by the sight. It wasn't as if they hadn't seen worse for the Millennium nurse. Even when a couple had questioned her, she simply replied that it was part of her research. The plain truth, and that's all there was to it.

But all things considered, she made it to the laboratory in one piece. So far so good. Throwing her notepad down on her desk, she positioned Steve at the other side of her desk, facing towards her so that she could observe him and possibly make more findings. It was disappointed that she couldn't find out if he could make ghouls or new vampire-like creatures, but maybe now that she had her current findings with her, this could go her way. Or they could just kill Steve and toss out her findings. The latter would indeed piss her off, but it didn't seem unlikely. "So, tell me, Steve, how are you feelingk right now?" She asked as she planted herself into her desk chair, flipping open her notepad to her last page of work.

"My name is Rick," he groaned, obviously tired by his attempts to free himself from the bindings she had placed him in. The nurse only rolled her eyes in reply, tapping her pen against the pad flayed out in front of her, her chin resting in the palm of her left hand, her green eyes glaring up at him once again. "Let's not change zhe subject, Steve, ve've got vork to do," she sung at him. "Now, please, tell me vhat ist on your mind. You're not goingk to be goingk anyvhere for a long, long time, so ve might as vell get comfortable vith each ozher. So tell me, does it hurt? Vhat's goingk on in zhat little head of yours?"
Back to top Go down

Dok's Laboratory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dok's Laboratory   Dok's Laboratory EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:11 pm

-----> From the Hangers

William had been for the past few minutes following Fausta. He was wondering what it was she was doing, and for that matter why it look like she was so tired after carrying such a light looking bag. Even if it had a lot of clothes and weapons it shouldn't have been that bad to carry knowing how strong she was. However he had known of her going rogue and had wanted to question her about her reasoning behind leaving Millennium much like the others. He'd wanted to know what she was doing and why she was doing it. So he'd quickly made his way to the labs. However he felt odd, and he felt as if he was being watched. He didn't look back once nor did he care, either way he didn't care who was following him or why, he just had to ask Fausta what she was doing.

As he reached the lab doors he pushed them open only to see her talking to a rather 'friendly' man bound and beat up. William only pulled off his great coat and threw it onto a nearby chair before pulling out a pack of smokes and placing on inbetween his lips before lighting it with his left hand and passing the pack to Fausta. He then he took a seat eyeing her and the man bound, as he removed his iron helmet. "So... what's happening here Fau? A new play toy for your 'research'?" William asked as he blew smoke out through his nose. He wasn't happy but he thought it best to wait to question her after she was done with this interrogation. "By the way, who's ever following me you might as well join us." William announced as sat back against his seat, before taking a drag from his smoke.
Back to top Go down
Chad Baxter
Novice
Novice
Chad Baxter

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

Dok's Laboratory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dok's Laboratory   Dok's Laboratory EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:28 pm

Heinrich followed all the way down to the labs and was standing in the shadows, completely concealed. That was when William called him out. Heinrich figured there was no use in hiding if he knew someone was there. Fausta would probably throw something at him anyway. He stopped out of the shadows, the light slowly revealing him. "Quite frankly I was curious as to vhat Villiam was doing, but its always a pleasure to zee you again Frau Adler." Quite frankly he was mesmerized by her beauty which for some reason he was just realizing now. He couldn't help but stare for a bit. He finally snapped out of it for about a minute. I'm guessing thats what happened to that guy over there. Ow well, worth a shot. I like science too so that shouldn't be hard. He sat on a nearby table, holding a rose. Wait, thats a little too cliche. He looked at her. "Oh don't mind me, i'm just listening."
Back to top Go down

Dok's Laboratory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dok's Laboratory   Dok's Laboratory EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:42 pm

Still tapping her pen against the pad, Fausta had barely registered that there was another presence in the room until William began to speak. Her head snapped around, eyes no longer fixated on her own little experiment as they drifted from one chair to another, ending on the man to her side. "Who? Him? Nein, zhis ist my new boyfriend. Steve, say 'hallo' to Villiam," she said, nodding her head towards him. Steve only groaned in response, his head lolling about on his shoulders. "Don't mind him, he's not vun for conversation, but I svear, he's a sveetheart."

Closing her notepad and placing her pen atop of it, Fausta's sight wandered over to the pack of cigarettes in front of her. Tempting, yes, but Doktor would have her head for smoking in the laboratory. She already felt doomed at this point, but it was best not to press her own luck. And before she could even do anything else, another one pops out of nowhere. Heinrich, sitting on a table and holding a rose. Men, they're just so persistent. Twisting her head back and forth, she stared between William, towards Steve, then back to Heinrich. She repeated the cycle a second time after that. Sighing, the nurse leaned back in her seat, crossing one leg over the other. "Okay, out vith it, vhat is it zhat you both vant?" Asked the female, obviously a little confused by the setting. It wasn't often that they had visitors in the laboratory.
Back to top Go down

Dok's Laboratory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dok's Laboratory   Dok's Laboratory EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:07 pm

William watched as she made her reactions to him being in the room. When he'd heard her reply of who this bloody man sitting across from him and Fausta was her new love interest he let out a grunt and a chuckle before shaking his head, before taking a drag from his smoke. He knew the dok wouldn't be too happy to see him smoking in here, yet the only thing he'd do is make William's turning to a Cat C Vampire a HIGHLY painful one. After all William was one of the very VERY few Superior FREAKs within Millennium, and one of the highest ranked. William enjoyed how much he could get away with. However he didn't push his luck. He usually only stuck to entering the lab, and smoking that was it, and the only things he'd do. After all he didn't want to lose his spot in the Dok's eyes. As he sat there eyeing the man he sighed and shook his head again. "So another lover huh... its funny why do you go for guys like him, and never go out with me?" William asked jokingly as he walked over and grabbed the mans cheeks and pressed his own against his, and before turning the head to face Fausta. "I mean really I look better." William pointed out sarcastically. He then returned to his seat as the new face entered the room.

William wasn't really shocked to see who it was, and wasn't one to do or say anything bad in front of Fausta. "Welcome to the lab Gefriete, or should I say your birthplace much like mine and Fausta's here haha." William greeted as he sat back more relaxed in his spot. "I'm enjoying the fact of how your already getting ready to hit on Fausta brother, but I wouldn't use the Rose, true a Vampire heart or something she can work with... mind you she's picky." William told Heinrich, finishing by pointing towards the man in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Chad Baxter
Novice
Novice
Chad Baxter

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Dok's Laboratory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dok's Laboratory   Dok's Laboratory EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:19 pm

Heinrich sat there and glanced at William look that says, i've figured zhat much out already. He looked around the room for something. Then he spotted some schematics, plans, etc. sitting on the table. He got up and walked over to the table. He looked through her plans until he found what she had used to turn 'Steve' over there into some kind of twisted vampire creature. "Hmm, your plans zeem zolid, however your missing zomething. Now if you just add zhis.." He pulled a bottle of AB+ blood out of his pocket. ".. and add it to zhe mixture you already have, zhen you vill turn zhis mindless Dummkopf from a creature vith a bad hair day, into a true vampire, minus zhe chip and all zhe painstaking vork." He picked up a vial of the stuff she had used and added the blood to it. He shook it until the mixture turned a blood red color. Then he walked over to 'Steve' and made him swallow the whole thing. For a minute or two his head just hung there. Then his skin turned back to normal and so did his teeth. "Hmm, apparently zince he vas already a vampire, it vorks in reverse. I created a cure." He gave the man another dose. He was screaming now. The man turned back into a vampire, except this time he was more than sane. He actually looked right. "Zhere, zhats much better." He started digging through Fausta's designs some more. "I could also help you vith zhese." He held up some designs and formula's.
Back to top Go down

Dok's Laboratory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dok's Laboratory   Dok's Laboratory EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:44 pm

Placing her palm against her forehead, Fausta groaned quietly. Were they just toying with her now? Originally, she was just going to ask them both to leave so that she could finish doing her own work, but as she looked up, she was greeted by the sight of Heinrich deciding to mess with her current research, even going so far as to bother the current formula. Her mouth could only hang open in disbelief, her eyes glued on to him. "V-vhat?!" She stuttered, watching him and Steve. Just what in the hell was he doing? She was so close to another breakthrough.

Jumping up from her chair, she swatted at his hands as he began to go through her own paperwork. "OUT! Get zhe hell out!" She began to scream at the offending man. Fausta flailed about wildly, snatching up her pad and pen, a bewildered lock painted over her face. "Just leave! I've been slavingk over zhis for days. Zhe next time you vant to play scientist, do it on somevun elses time und vith your own subjects! You've ruined him!" She moaned with dismay, clutching her papers hard to her chest.
Back to top Go down

Dok's Laboratory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dok's Laboratory   Dok's Laboratory EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:58 pm

William eyed Heinrich but didn't do anything but sit there and watch as the man did something really, really dumb. He'd done it before and knew what would happen. He should have warned the private, before he'd made his move. William didn't do anything or react to anything as he just sat there smoking still, relaxed and emotionless as usual as Heinrich did his thing. Shortly after he'd done his thing, and ruined Fausta's research he just closed his eyes, and passed a pack of smokes towards Heinrich as Fausta kicked him out. "Don't take anything by it Heinrich..." William told him in a helpful and calm tone. Shortly after Fausta began to flip out and rip apart her things William pushed himself off the seat and up to his feat, and walked up to Fausta grabbing her tightly in his arms doing his best to stop her. "Stop Fausta, stop. Its done, and you know I'll get your research back. You know my job, and you know you can find the same research just as fast with my help. Relax." William told her as he took the smoke from his lips and placed it between Fausta's. "Breath in, breath out." William ordered her as he still held her in his arms trying to calm her down. "You want to kill Steve here? Since he's useless? Here I'll give your choice of weapons." William asked her in a gentle tone as he pulled out a number of weapons and placed them down on the table beside them.
Back to top Go down
Chad Baxter
Novice
Novice
Chad Baxter

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Dok's Laboratory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dok's Laboratory   Dok's Laboratory EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 12:05 am

Heinrich's heart was somewhat broken, but he was still determined. He walked away, leaving the rose on the table, which for some reason was now black, and walked towards the door. He stopped and looked behind the cabinet. "Oh! Vhat's zhis?!" He pulled a still alive person out from behind the cabinet. A man to be exact. Still screaming. Mouth taped shut and tied up. He tossed him on the floor. "He's all yours. Picked him up in London. He was trying to get some hooker. He's perfect for anything." Heinrich then walked out of the room and headed for his quarters. Still sulking.

Exit to: Heinrich's Quarters
Back to top Go down

Dok's Laboratory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dok's Laboratory   Dok's Laboratory EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:46 am

Despite the attempts to calm the bewildered nurse, it did little to calm her as a third man appeared simply out of thin air, being left gagged and tied on the floor as Heinrich left. "Vhere zhe fuck did he come from?! Ist zhis some sort of elaborate joke to get me killed?" Shrieked Fausta, flailing about in an attempt for freedom. Having Steve tied to a chair was bad enough, but that could easily be discussed and settled. A random man in duct tape? Her paperwork strewn about? Not to mention all the other things she had to answer for. This was just asking for a good bar-b-q.

Eventually, she decided to listen to William, breathing in a regular pace once again. Once she had managed to stop struggling, it seems she was released from his grip, weapons being placed on the table in front of her. "Nein, I'm not going to kill him. Zhis lab is a mess as it is, und I'm sure I can find some use for him, but I vould leave if I vere you," she warned, brushing a few strands of stray hair away from her face. "If zhe Doktor comes back und sees you here vith all of zhis, you might get in trouble as vell. I'd hurry off vhile you can."

Ignoring the bound men, Fausta began to tidy up her work area again, collecting her papers and trying to reorganize them in the matter that they were in before someone decided to go meddling with her work.
Back to top Go down

Dok's Laboratory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dok's Laboratory   Dok's Laboratory EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:19 am

(Dok, Rip and Zorin) ----> from the Assembly Room, Millenium City

The Doktor swiftly entered the laboratory, with Rip and Zorin entering soon after, the two vampires immediately making their way towards the blood storage. The Huntress selected her favorite type and tore the bag open with her teeth as she sat herself
down upon a unused desk, her lanky legs swinging back and forth while Zorin simply leaned against one of the
walls cluttered with many diagrams and sunk her fangs into the plastic.
Rip allowed her eyes to wander around the room, scanning over every bloodstain and sheet of paper "Zhis laboratory could use a cleaner or two Dok" she commented, not failing to notice the red-haired nurse gathering her paperwork off the filthy floor. "Clumsy today are ve nurse Adler?" she questioned.
Back to top Go down

Dok's Laboratory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dok's Laboratory   Dok's Laboratory EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:50 am

From Eddys room

The doktor walked in his boots stomping against the ground as he fixed his nazi armband the Black swastika covered in blood dyeing it a crimson red he came in singing "lora is dead ,lora is dead ,lora is dead facking lora dead.lora is dead lora is dead ,lora is dead ,facking lora dead.Facking lora dead ,fucking lora dead... she's dead in the dreams. My heart is dead she's smiled to my face you are kissing another one. Making love, saying love words is killing me!!! and I killed her.
my dear is dead i've killed my dear I cut her face. lora is only mine! I killed her and i'm smiling this is very funny!! die lora, die lora die!! facking lora is dead!!!
" He then turned to get some blood reaching for it as he did he stared at everyone else in the room a slight tension was all he could sense.
Back to top Go down

Dok's Laboratory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dok's Laboratory   Dok's Laboratory EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:29 am

Fausta didn't even have to turn around to see that it was bad news coming in through the door behind her. Startled by the newly arrived officers, the nurse managed to drop even more paperwork off of her desk, scattering it across the floor. This resulted in the woman crawling about on the floor on her hands and knees, collecting the work against her chest, more than likely cumpling some of the pages in her mad dash to fix the little mess that she had caused. Once most of the papers were in her hands once again, some of them were stuck to blood spots and were beyond saving, Fausta used the edge of the desk to pull herself up. "Sorry, zhe lack of sleep ist makingk me a bit of a klutz," she apologized with a half-hearted laugh, slamming the papers against the desk.

Turning away from everyone, Fausta wiped away the bit of hair that stuck to the sweat on her forehead. Okay, perhaps this wasn't going to be as nightmarish as she had originally expected. "If you'd excuse me, I'm goingk to be headingk back to my quarters to catch up on zhat sleep. I'll vork much better zhan," she dismissed herself, heading towards the exit. She would have made her leave a swift one, if she hadn't off been cut off by another man entering the lab, singing some obnoxiously loud song. Fausta could only stand there by the door for a long moment, shoulders raised high towards her ears, her body tense from the offending sounds. She bit the inside of her cheek, attempting to not lash out about the current annoyance.
Back to top Go down

Dok's Laboratory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dok's Laboratory   Dok's Laboratory EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:03 pm

William watched the now calming Fausta as he stood there, making sure she wouldn't do anymore damage to her station. Soon after she had calmed William just grabbed his smoke and took another drag from it before exhaling it into a nearby coffee cup he knew nobody would miss or want anymore. So he would also use it as an ass can. As Fausta did her thing William just starred at her calm and emotionless as ever before he began to put away all the weapons he had pulled out earlier, placing each back into its assigned spot on one of the many weapons belts strapped over his shoulders and upper torso. He looked like a walking small arms armory with all his knives, his pistol's, his assault rifle, and of course his ammo clips; and maybe the odd grenade. Soon after he had finished cleaning his 'mess' he walked over to the chair he'd thrown his great coat over, his boots creating heavy echo's in the steel floor before he finally reached his coat.

After putting his coat on he noticed the three higher ups quickly grab their things, and comment on Fausta's mess, which wasn't really as bad to his eyes. William didn't bother to even speak or greet the three of them before he slowly and calming walked out of the lab. He needed some 'real' rest in his room, on his bed; or what could be called a bed. He didn't need a coffin, seeing as how his own room was basically a steel coffin already. Keeping out the light, and generating its own warmth. He was happy with it and he had organized it the way he wanted. His many weapons, tech, and gear all in a certain spot, each having a different purpose be it a night op, day op, or an undercover op. He all he needed.

As he was about to follow Fausta out of the lab his path was interrupted by the FREAK he'd seen earlier at Heinrich's side. William just ignored him, and pushed the door open before he suddenly heard the man's rather dark and disrespectful song. William paused his eyes glued to the wall across the lab entrance. William noticed Fausta was feeling the same as him but didn't say anything he just patted Fausta's shoulder. "Just Ignore it, and get some rest Fausta..." William told her in a calm, and relaxed tone, his ruby eyes remaining glued to the wall. William then just walked away down towards his room without saying another word. He just raised his left arm up as if to say bye, before returning his hand to one of his pockets. Soon William turned a corner and was out of view, only the sound of jack boots walking down the cold steel ground could be heard.

------------> William's room.
Back to top Go down
Schrödinger
Rookie
Rookie
Schrödinger

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Dok's Laboratory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dok's Laboratory   Dok's Laboratory EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 11:09 pm

Enter From: Limbo

Schrodinger had been thinking for a while on what he wanted to do. He sat on a few pipes, kicking his feet back and forth, humming a nice little SS tune. "I vonder vhat zie Doktor ist doingk." He disappeared from view and appeared moments later behind Fausta. "Hello zhere Fraulein. Do not mind ze dummkopf. You zhould go get zome zleep, you look terrible." He disappeared and reappeared again next to Herr Doktor, sitting on a table, kicking his feet back and forth. "Hello zhere old man." He laughed to himself.
Back to top Go down

Dok's Laboratory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dok's Laboratory   Dok's Laboratory EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 1:09 am

The Doktor scrubbed his face with a hand in frustration, unable to concentrate on anything with the amount of noise and annoyances within his laboratory. He took a seat behind an unoccupied desk, attempting to distance himself as much as possibly from the disturbances, only to have the catboy suddenly appear beside him. "Vhat do you vant?" the scientist snapped.
Back to top Go down

Dok's Laboratory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dok's Laboratory   Dok's Laboratory EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:21 pm

With a sudden presence behind her, the nurse jumped, gasping loudly at the surprise. She relaxed a good deal when she realized it was just the catboy trying to give her a hard time. Shooting a glare in his general direction as he poofed away, Fausta only grumbled to herself. "I'll show you terrible lookingk." She didn't particular dislike the little fellow, in fact, she rather enjoyed his commentary from time to time, but today was just not one of her better days, obviously. Waving dismissively back over her shoulder, Fausta turned quickly to leave the laboratory, leaving Steve tied to his chair by her desk and the bound man on the floor. She wasn't worried about either of them. Steve had enough notes and this new man was useless. Of course, someone else could always just take care of them.

----------> Away~
Back to top Go down
Schrödinger
Rookie
Rookie
Schrödinger

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Dok's Laboratory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dok's Laboratory   Dok's Laboratory EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:05 pm

Schrodinger sat there laughing. "Vhat, I just can't pop in from time to time? You have no manners Herr Dokter." He laughed to himself again and just layed on the desk. "By zhe vay, are you goingk to do somezhing about zhat idiot over zhere in zhe corner?" He watched the other Doctor, Ed, who was singing a rather awkward song. Zhat man is zhe biggest idiot I have ever zeen. He started laughing to himself again.
Back to top Go down

Dok's Laboratory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dok's Laboratory   Dok's Laboratory EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:38 am

The Doktor gave an irritated growl as the catboy chuckled with amusement although he did have to agree with the boy's views on the medic's singing. However what bothered him more was the two men who had been carelessly brought out of their cells and left to die in the centre of the room, their bodies going to waste. "Doktor E.D. please make yourself useful und return zhese to vherever it ist zhey came from!" the Doktor demanded, pointing a bloodied finger at the man bound to his chair and the other who was gagged and now lying motionless on the filthy floor, emitting small sounds of anguish. "Ve DO NOT play around vith resources!" he snapped at his medic team before turning to the catboy "und you can go count how many bodies are still alive und useful" he said "if people here haf been zhis careless during my absense I fear ve may haf to restock"
Back to top Go down

Dok's Laboratory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dok's Laboratory   Dok's Laboratory EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 4:29 am

Ed was surprised at Herr Doktor but he then snapped to attention and saluted shouting "YES HERR DOKTOR"he grabbed the men and dragged them outside heading toward's a cell and when he was done he would go back to his room and relax as best as he could and maybe try and sleep for once and awhile.He thought to himself as he dragged the two men "DO THESE! DO THAT ! YES HERR MAJOR ,YES HERR DOKTOR GOD I HATE THOSE TWO I REALLY DO....but I need to do these I shall start the plan when the time is ripe and when it's fully ready.When is Christmastime I will send them all grenades and maybe the cat boy some catnip."

Exit>>>>>Eddy's room
Back to top Go down
Schrödinger
Rookie
Rookie
Schrödinger

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Dok's Laboratory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dok's Laboratory   Dok's Laboratory EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:46 pm

Schrodinger stopped laughing as Ed filed out of the room. "Vhat a relief." He looked at the Dok, Zorin, and Rip. Then he heard the announcement over the intercom. "Vhat a day zhis is turning out to be." He laughed as he dissapeared from sight.

Exit to: Control/War Room
Back to top Go down

Dok's Laboratory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dok's Laboratory   Dok's Laboratory EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 1:32 am

Dok gave yet another groan as an announcement was made over the intercom. Work was going to have to wait once again. The scientist rose from his seat and gestured to Rip and Zorin to follow.

(Dok, Rip and Zorin) -----> War Room
Back to top Go down

Dok's Laboratory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dok's Laboratory   Dok's Laboratory EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:24 am

--------------> Fausta & Bergmann, the command room.

Once within the doorway of the main laboratory, Fausta jerked her arm out of Bergmann's grip, glaring daggers up at him as she wiped away at the skin on the part of her arm that he had touched. Bergmann merely chuckled with amusement, brushing past the nurse, hands crossed behind his head. "I'll be in my office, don't cause too much trouble," he sang, disappearing into the doorway of his own private work room, shutting the door behind him. The door hadn't even clicked shut before Fausta could stick out her tongue at the annoying researcher. "I'll be in my officer, don't cause too much trouble, I'm a little ladyboy," she mocked, sliding into the seat of her desk. Groaning, she sank back into her seat, swiviling it from side to side for a moment, her head thrown back in frustration.

After a long moment of silence, Fausta sat upright again, her head darting about at the sudden realization of something. Her man, he was nowhere to be found. "Steve! Vhere did you go?!" She called out rather loudly, springing up from her chair to search across the laboratory, bumping into doctors as they came in from the meeting and ducking under tables. Her play thing was nowhere to be found. Panicked, Fausta sat herself on top of one of the operating tables, standing on her knees to peer over the whole of the laboratory. Nope, nothing.

One of the incoming medics who had heard her original rantings eventually approached the nurse as she flung herself forward into a head upon the steel table. "You're lookingk for zhe man tied to zhe chair? Herr Doktor had him placed in the subject cells," he informed her, shaking his head as he walked away, returning to the clipboard that he was so interested in before. Sitting up again, Fausta blinked behind him, her face burning just a little bit. "Oh, vell, zhat's a relief," she replied to no one in particular, laying herself down flat across the cold steel.
Back to top Go down

Dok's Laboratory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dok's Laboratory   Dok's Laboratory EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 3:59 pm

If it was the horrible aching pain in her back or the spinning feeling in her head that came first and stirred Fausta from her nap, she wasn't sure, but that mattered very little as both very highly inconvenient. If there was anything Fausta hated more than being tired, it was that horrible sickness you get when you oversleep. That was definitely the worst.

Sitting herself upright on the metal table, the nurse had instantly regretted the action. The quick upward movement only worsened the topsy-turvy aching of her own brain. Planting her head into both of her heads, she groaned loudly as the other surgeons who moved about either ignored her or watched her with their usual level of curious interest, debating to themselves if she knew where she was or if she even cared, so most of them just continued on with what they were doing.

After the initial sickness had worn down to just a mildly annoying throbbing in her skull, she lowered her gloved hands away from her eyes, blinking hesitantly like a person who hasn't seen light in years. After another long moment had passed as she got her bearings, the girl flung her legs off of the table, allowing them to hang off the side, dangling off of the air by a good foot or so. Just the sort of equipment you expect to find in a laboratory filled with overly tell men. Shrugging off this thought, she craned her head about to observe the setting. The boss was no where to be found. Well, of course not, because if he caught her sleeping on the operating tables then she wouldn't have awakened nearly as peacefully as she did.

"So, vhat are our orders for now?" She asked, waving her hand about in front of the face of a passing surgeon, stopping him to get his attention. Skidding in his tracks, he stopped at her hand, looking away from his clipboard only to glare at her. "None as of yet, ve haff yet to hear back from Herr Doktor," he informed her, side-stepping to move her outstretched arm away from his path so he could continue on.

Huffing loudly, Fausta jumped down from the table. "I guess zhat means I should find out for myself," she mumbled, brushing herself off and readjusting her appearance, fixing the matted part at the back of her hair and lowering her skirt before she marched onward to find her goal.

----------> Back to the war room.
Back to top Go down

Dok's Laboratory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dok's Laboratory   Dok's Laboratory EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 11:31 am

Reappearing from a dark doorway at the back of the laboratory, Bergmann lingered against the door frame for a moment, his broad shoulder leaned against the wall to hold the majority of his weight. He kept his usual composure intact, appearing quite calm and nearly bored as the rest of the laboratory scuttled around in it's distinct manner. Having shed his lab coat and leaving it neatly on the rank in his office, Bergmann was cautious about going closer to any other surfaces in the lab, as it was certain he would dirty his nice button-up shirt, so he stayed closer to his own dwellings where he knew he could mostly trust it. Clutched in a single gloved hand and held up towards his face, he stared into the open pages of a dark book, the gold lettering on the front reading "SPIRITUAL WARFARE". Really some interesting stuff, demon possessions and all that great jazz. If jazz was great at all, that was more the nurse's foray, as he truly enjoyed the classics and not that riff-raff. But that wasn't important right now.

Snapping his boo closed quietly, he lowered it away from his face, scanning over the remains on the working crew. Not a single red-head in sight, what a shame. While he delighted in the idea of further pestering the amusing creature, it was true that his attention needed to be focused elsewhere for the greater good of the organization. Using his free hand to push the oculars back up the bridge of his nose, he shook his head sadly. "Not a single one of you knows what we are supposed to be doing right now, do you? He asked to no one in particular. A surgeon who had been passing with a tray full of dirtied tools stopped for a moment to respond. "No word as of yet, Frau Adler disappeared some time ago to find Herr Doktor and his orders but either have yet to be seen since." He informed before moving on his way once again.

Scoffing, Bergmann pushed his weight off of the door frame, stepping further into the laboratory. "Alright, everyone, listen up. Until we receive further orders, I want all of you to pick up on where we left off with the regeneration project. Do not use any of the human subjects for now, but go over the information and use very little of the tissue samples we have. Step on it." Ordered the researcher. At least it would be something until he obtained new objective. In the meantime, he crossed over to the other side of the lab, hovering over a particular unoccupied desk. On top, a pad of notes sat, which looked rather interesting. Scooping up the pad, he flung himself into the rolling chair, flipping through the pages with a faint smirk planted on his lips.
Back to top Go down

Dok's Laboratory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dok's Laboratory   Dok's Laboratory EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 11:24 pm

-----> Command Room

Dok entered the laboratory and glanced around the room. The activity was rather mediocre with medics passing the time with cleaning equipment and stacking papers while surgeons prodded at expired bodies just to occupy themselves. The lack of progress caused Dok to let out a groan of frustration. "Ist zhere anyone available to collect more test subjects" Dok asked the nurse, moving to a shelves full of jars containing putrid contents that were well beyond any use to him.
Back to top Go down

Dok's Laboratory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dok's Laboratory   Dok's Laboratory EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 8:35 pm

--------------> Fausta, the command room.

Just a few short steps behind, Fausta rejoined everyone in the lab for the seventh time that day. That was an exaggeration of course, but it wasn't as if she didn't spend most of her time there anyway. Without much difficulty, she made it to her desk and shuffled through the pockets of her lab coat which hung over the back of her rolling chair. Fumbling with the rectangular glasses for a few moments, they were eventually placed upon her face. Retrieving the notepad from the top of her desk, she flipped it to the first empty page, preparing to take notes if need be on any orders. As she did such, she found it increasingly hard to ignore the fact that Bergmann was standing only a couple of inches from her desk and smiling over her. The struggle alone ticked off the twitch in her left eye until he decided to turn away and direct his attention to their leader.

Bergmann, having heard the door opening, was quick to jump up from the desk and replace the notepad in it's normal location. He rounded the desk just in time to give a slight bow of his head. "Welcome back, Herr Doktor." He debated for a second on the idea of greeting the nurse as well, but the twitch in her nerves was a clear indicator that his presence was not welcomed. Not like that ever stopped him before, but now was not the time for goofing off. "In your absence, most of zhe lab staff haff returned to reviewingk zhe original regeneration vork und makingk zhe proper amends, but zhe subjects ve haff left remain untouched," he recalled.

Taking down a couple of notes, the nurse looked up from her pad, tapping the end of her pen against her chin as she thought about the question."Ja, mein Herr. I'm still available for such missions, und recruitingk for volunteers shouldn't be hard," she offered. It wasn't anything new, and of course a huge portion of the lab staff were available.
Back to top Go down

Dok's Laboratory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dok's Laboratory   Dok's Laboratory EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:42 am

"Very vell" Dok replied, listening to Bergmann while examining a jar with an aged label and an even more aged contents floating within. "I vill also need someone to vash und sanitize each of zhese jars" he added, swirling the jar slightly and watching the unidentifiable organ rotate slowly.

(Short post, sorry)
Back to top Go down

Dok's Laboratory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dok's Laboratory   Dok's Laboratory EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 11:45 am

Although she had been intently listening the entire time, as soon as the word "vash" and "sanitize" hit her ears, her attention quickly diverted to her notepad and whatever little notes she was scribbling down on her. In fact, her face was so buried in the little book that one would think it was the most interesting thing in the world. This was one of those situations where there were many other things in the world that she would rather do. Like use sand paper to exfoliate her face. Or rusted nails. But that was a mutual feeling when it came to those horrendous looking jars.

"Of course zhe Nurse ist villingk," Bergmann chimed in, placing a large gloved hand on her shoulder and practically peeled the fgirl off of the seat. The nurse couldn't even begin to protest before she was shoved weakly forward. "Isn't zhat right, Nurse Adler?" He asked. Choking back the barrage of swears and insults she wanted to throw his way, she bit her lip and kept it inside. Hell, if she showed her displeasure, that just meant that the bastard would win.

"Ja, of course mein Herr." She offered hesitantly as she approached the shelf, removing a couple of the disgusting jars. She sighed, her shoulders hanging in resignation. It could always be worse.
Back to top Go down

Dok's Laboratory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dok's Laboratory   Dok's Laboratory EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:27 pm

Dok left the nurse to collect the foul-smelling jars off the shelves to examine what was left of the few remaining test subjects. He passed by the small, cramped cells, his tall body bent awkwardly to peer at what was left of the beings inside. There wasn't much liveliness apart from the occasional groan and shifting form. Draining them of their blood and bodily fluids and harvesting their organs seemed like the best course of action. He simply watched after summoning medics to perform the task for him, leaning against the now empty cages. He chewed his lip roughly as his impatience slowly built. His work had hit a brick wall yet again.
Back to top Go down

Dok's Laboratory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dok's Laboratory   Dok's Laboratory EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:15 pm

Unable to hide his self-satisfied smirk as he watched the nurse exit the main laboratory, cursing under her breath as she struggled to push the cart full of jars that she had collected up, Bergmann leaned against the desk once more, placing his arms behind his head. All of this time in the laboratory was making him a bit stiff. "So, Herr Doktor, exactly how are ve goingk to proceed vith vhat research ve haff on regeneration?" He asked, twisting his neck to the side, to which it immediately let out a sickingly loud "crack". If his years in the lab taught him anything, it was that these usual gestures were an indication of a bad mood, and everyone knew better than to mess with him in a foul mood. "I've found some files zhat you might find interestingk, zhey could perhaps be useful to our... predicament, the researcher offered, twisting his neck around to the other side, resulting in yet another loud crack to echo over the work area.
Back to top Go down

Dok's Laboratory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dok's Laboratory   Dok's Laboratory EmptySat May 19, 2012 6:31 am

Dok gave a frustrated groan. If considering whatever the researcher had to suggest meant digging his team and himself out of this unproductive rut, then so be it. His past attempts to turn towards old files regarding regeneration had been unsuccessful as the majority had either been destroyed by the flames of war or just left lying around carelessly to inevitably becoming missing. Other times he found himself standing before the Shi, hoping to find something he might have overlooked. Unfortunately the years had taken their toll on the aged corpse and the Shi's current fragile form could only provide so much new information without suffering anymore irreversible damage. But the Doktor's thoughts were interrupted as the sounds of shouting and movement from outside his laboratory met his ears as the two vampire lieutenants entered the room.

"Zhere ist un attack occurring doktor" said the Illusionist, swinging her scythe over her shoulder and cracking her neck loudly. "Obviously" Dok snapped "Vho ist it?". "Hellsing" Rip answered "und I sense Zamiel ist vith zhem" she added, looking rather uneasy as she drummed her gloved fingers upon her weapon. A wave of panic at the mentioning of Hellsing's vampire rushed over the other medics who has paused in their work to listen "Zhere ist no one fighting on zhis floor!" cried one scientist "If Hellsing makes it to zhe lab ve vill not stand a chance!" added another. The Doktor gave an irritated snarl to silence his team before returning his attention to the two vampires "So vhy are you two not up zhere?" Dok questioned. "Ve haf not received any orders from zhe Major to react" Zorin responded simply, wandering around the laboratory "So ve figured ve vould hang around here a bit, after all, you're pretty much all sitting ducks"
Back to top Go down

Dok's Laboratory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dok's Laboratory   Dok's Laboratory EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 3:31 pm

It had taken her quite some time, but the nurse had at last returned to the main laboratory. In front of her, she wheeled an old cart completely covered in glass specimen jars. All empty and newly cleaned. Something that can't be said for many of the other tools scattered about the different stations of the lab. Still, she was at least glad that the task was over and she could feel accomplished for the time being. She paused for a moment, wiping her forehead with the back of her gloved hand. You wouldn't think cleaning jars would be such a tiring affair, unless you knew exactly what it was they were putting in those jars. Human organs, animal organs, supernatural being organs. Body parts, too, before they were expired and thrown into the garbage. Sliding the cart over the dirtied floor, the wheels occasionally sticking whenever they rolled over a particularly bloodied spot, Fausta continued on to the next part of her chore; replacing all of the jars back on their shelves.

Humming a tune to herself, an old Kurt Hohenberger jazz tune, she carefully placed each jar on their shelves in their designated locations. All by size. Smallest at the top, largest at the bottom. Of course, for her to reach the top shelf she had to stand all the way on her toes. A huge downside to being the smallest on the medical and research team. Not like there were many upsides to this. Swaying her hips to the tune of the song she continued to hum, her red hair swaying from sheer momentum, it was obvious that she was in a good mood.
Back to top Go down

Dok's Laboratory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dok's Laboratory   Dok's Laboratory EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:10 pm

Its been a while, indeed. Other projects, more pressing matters were taking his precious time away until now- at long last, Dok was able to return to his laboratory and give into his one true love- scientific research and development. Brute force was not going to prolong this war forever, neither was numbers. Where were their numbers when airstrikes would be called upon the Deus Ex Machina? Where were their courage and their supernatural abilities when a nuke was headed for them? What was brute strength worth when the opponent fought with brains?
Thats why, he believed, his work was the most important of all in this organization.

To his surprise, when he came into the room, he was not alone there. Fausta Adler, his long time assistant, was there as well, cleaning up, blowing the dust off of their experiments and rearrangeing their specimen. He used to think they were a good team, but this was more than just a pure coincidence.

"Guten Abend, Nurse Adler." He called out, bowing slightly as a mockery of a greeting, then quickly adjusting his glasses as they almost fell off his nose during that act. "I see you too have been called back here by ze sweet, enchanting voice of progress, ja?" His tone was anything but melodic, even though he was trying for a sing-sang voice. He was in a good mood and wasn`t going to bring hers down either. Instead, when he turned on the full lighting of the room, he was delighted to see all of his notes and essays still pinned to the walls, as always.
Back to top Go down

Dok's Laboratory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dok's Laboratory   Dok's Laboratory EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 6:09 pm

Having originally expected to be spending her time in the laboratory alone, the nurse was quite surprised to hear another voice. Even more so that it was Herr Doktor himself, greeting her in a pleasant manner. This stunned her momentarily, and unfortunately caught her off guard at a very bad moment. For at that second, she was attempting to place an empty jar on the top shelf. This was not what happened, because it slipped right out of her fingers and straight to the floor in front of her. She jumped back immediately but didn't look to where she was going, which lead to her bumping the cart full of jars. Luckily, this time she was quick to grab the cart and steady it before there were any more glass casualties. "Guten Abend, Mein Herr," she returned with an unsteady bow.

Kneeling on the floor, she began to pick up the largest pieces of the shattered jar, collecting them in her arms as she cursed silently to herself. "Ja, of course, Herr Doktor," she replied. But progress wouldn't be the right word. "Surviving" was a much more fitting description of her motives, but she might as well be working for some of the time while she was doing it. Pulling herself off of the floor, she carefully shuffled over to the nearest garbage bin and disposed of what she could pick up from the floor. It was most of the mess, though, as it wasn't a very big jar anyway. No real lose there. Dusting off her hands and crossing back over to the shelf, she picked up where she left off before her clumsiness interrupted. "Vhat ist on zhe daily agenda, if I might, Sir?" She asked curiously, staring up and adjusting her glasses.
Back to top Go down

Dok's Laboratory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dok's Laboratory   Dok's Laboratory EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 12:34 pm

Sigh. The ususal clutz, she was- nevermind it. She was one of the few that thought like him, to some degree, so he would tolerate it for now. Besides, that jar was not important.. not now.
A smirk appeared on his face as she asked about his current agenda, and he began to pace around in the room, one hand behind his back, the other making gestures as he explained, rather hectically.

"Up until zis point, Fausta, ve`ve been trying to improve ze vampire purely by making it more like her- our great Mutter of supernatural science.." With this, he smiled towards the container of Mina Harker, before returning to his procedure of walking, talking and gestureing.
"But i believe zats not going to vork any longer. Ve have hit a dead point, so to say... a point vhere we cannot turn zem into something better without making zem children of Alucard. I`ve analyzed every single genome and DNA strand of her- but nothzing remains zat would lead away from him. Zat cursed man stands above it all, like Herr Führer at the Reichstag. Every organ, every muscle strand, every hair has his curse burned into it. And so..."

He came to a stand, to look at Fausta, with a grin... one that was not quite happy.

"...ve have to change our focus. Look at ze bigger picture, and zink outside ze box. Zere are hundreds of powerful vampires, and ve have some of ze most advanced technology money can buy. Ve`ll find a vay... vith, or vithout her.."
Back to top Go down

Dok's Laboratory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dok's Laboratory   Dok's Laboratory EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 1:28 pm

The nurse listened with rapt attention to yet another one of his enlightened speeches. It would seem that he had a great deal on his mind about some great new project. She didn't even have to turn her gaze towards what he was looking at to know that he was in fact staring at Her, that look on his face was so obvious, Fausta knew it well. She gave a weak nod of her head, considering his words. "Ja, of course, Mein Herr," she chimed in, her voice small and her green eyes turning down to the floor with contemplation. Surprisingly, they had gained so much progress from that dull corpse, but  to hear that she wouldn't be of any more assistance to their research, well, that wasn't a shocker at all. She felt bad that she wasn't as grateful for her gifts to the old bag as she was, but only a tiny bit. It was their work that did this, not her. That body did nothing but act as a host for DNA.

When she looked up once again, she found the Doktor towering over her with one of his menacing grins. Hesitating, she took a small, subtle step backwards, holding her breath. It was an instinctual response. Show no fear, but be on guard. "J-ja, Herr Doktor, ve can do much more," she replied, but quickly added, "you can do much greater zhingks." She offered a cautious smile, her arms folded underneath her chest, each hand cupping the opposite elbow.
Back to top Go down

Dok's Laboratory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dok's Laboratory   Dok's Laboratory EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 2:47 pm

She agreed. Of course... not that he didn`t like it when people shared his opinion. But Fausta agreed because she didn´t know any better and because she didn`t want to upset him. Dok had to admit to himself, its been a while since he conversed with someone that actually had a different opinion- or even better, an improvement to his own plan. Ever since that idiot Morphine was killed for his own irrationally arrogant and underestimating behavior, Dok had been doing this job alone with Fausta... and as stated before, she was not always a big help.

Fact was, Dok didn´t know where to start. He just told her the direction, but not where the starting line was or where the race would finish.. because he didn´t know those himself.
The later was not important. They could stop whenever they wanted to. But the field was so wide and vast, it was not a matter of interest but a matter of reason where they would start.
Cybernetics, maybe? Genetic research? Clone engineering? Controlled breeding? Or maybe a trip to the occult...

Hm. The occult. Dok had studied Bergmann´s theories and experiments again lately- some of those ramblings he wrote down were utter rubbish. Summoning Asmodeus- yes, of course he could do that. Surely.
Some of his nonsensical babble did have a point, though- so he was not sure if it really was impossible to do it. If so.. maybe that could be the next step. Demons... summoning Asmodeus as he discribed it, then taking blood and DNA samples....

"Heh... do you believe in demons, Fausta Adler? In ghosts, poltergeists, harpies, succubi? Neither do i. But my predecessor Bergmann did... and i have yet to disprove him. Maybe, zat should be our starting point...?"
Back to top Go down

Dok's Laboratory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dok's Laboratory   Dok's Laboratory EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 3:19 pm

Fausta, unknowingly, grimaced at the mentioned of Bergmann's name. What a terrible thorn in her side that man had been. Upon her questioning of her belief in the occult, she thought about it for a long second. Before she could even open her mouth to respond, the grand Professor had given an answer for her, perhaps for the best. She'd let him get it out of his system for a little bit. Belief in the occult? She was unsure. Most people wouldn't believe in vampires, she sure didn't when she was going through medical school, but look at where she was now.

"It vouldn't be too crazy to assume zhat it's not possible, sir." As much as she hated the idea of proving Bergmann right, it was true that the possibility existed. She read a lot of books about spooks and ghosts when she was a child, and she did some research on succubi before after taking a particular interest in their abilities, and there was always Krampus, but where to start.... Raising one of her hands, she scratched at the back of her head, leaning back onto a nearby desk. The late Fuhrer himself had believed that the occult would be a great tool in winning the war, there was a book that Bergmann had mentioned frequently that could be a starting point for their research. "Magie : Geschichte, Theorie, Praxis, it vas a book zhat spook heavily about demons und possession. Bergmann vas obsessed vith zhat book, I'm sure he has multiple files and notes of research on it."
Back to top Go down

Dok's Laboratory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dok's Laboratory   Dok's Laboratory EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 2:46 am

Dok smirked and moved over to a bookshelf on the other end of the room, carefully stroking over the leather bound backs of his books before extracting two, briefly flipping through them.
"Zats interesting... considering your history vith zat fool, i didn`t zink you would`ve read Bergmann`s theories and thesis of the underworld. A true testament to zat mans insanity, quite so. Never ze less-
He slapped three books on the operation table, spreading them out with his hands.
"Ve`ve got a copy of ze book you`ve mentioned, as vell as Bergmann´s own book,'Dante`s Inferno, eine wahre Geschichte' and as his research journal... Asmodeus is a large chested cat woman? He must have overdosed on the LSD vhen he wrote zat book. Still. If its possible to do vhat he claimed he did, ve should be able to recreate his experiment with zis."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dok's Laboratory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dok's Laboratory   Dok's Laboratory Empty

Back to top Go down

Dok's Laboratory
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next