Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Basement: Harkness' Hidden Quarters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Harkness
Rookie
Rookie

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

Basement: Harkness' Hidden Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Basement: Harkness' Hidden Quarters   Basement: Harkness' Hidden Quarters EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 5:01 pm

"I do exactly as the butler does, and tidy up. Guten Abend, meine benennung is Adam C. harkness, field-agent and newly assigned Butler to the Hellsing organization. I answer the door, I sauber up the estate, I cook for the employee's, and I take out the trash."
~Harkness thought's~
((Translation: Good evening, My designation. Sauber = clean))

Perhaps a small dungeon built for one wasn't exactly the most wonderful room for a butler to choose for his living quarters. The Mansion's reconstruction from someone putting a plane through the mansion, being almost complete, there was enough time to squeeze in the little dark dungeon for the newly assigned youth dubbed Harkness. Sound proof stone walls with various hanging paintings prepared, no windows, hardly any lights aside from the candles here and there. To be fair, modern technology should have at least entitled this . . . seemingly 18 year old boy, some form of electronic device aside from a phone and a coffee machine, including a small television powered by batteries.

The furnishing was currently being carried into the double-wide doors made to integrate themselves into the wall to camouflage the entrance. Harkness carried in his memory foam mattress and the bed's frame, as well as a massive wooden chest that could only carry various unmentionables and prized possessions, it weighed much more than it actually looked. The butler wasn't exactly in. . . uniform, per say, more along the lines of pajama's which included plaid cloth, wearing a quite embarrassing light blue shirt that depicted a cat made of a pastry randomly flying through the air by farting rainbows.

Harkness set down his bed's frame, followed by the bed. He wasn't necessarily prepared enough to greet. . . anyone. From the look of it the bags under his blue eyes which were hidden behind long locks of blonde hair, that he didn't get much sleep. Possibly suffering from night terrors or some form of insomnia, which would explain why he wanted such a bland sound proof room, he didn't want anyone to hear his yells and screams in the night. He looked hardly old enough to have been in something deserving some degree of mental trauma, though, the mechanical motions and

The 6'0" butler boy essentially bring in slashed up practice dummies, one of which had a sword stuck in its head. One of the dummies was split right down the middle, and was patched back together with 2x4's and nails, it had been given a top-hat as a consolation prize for being a good practice dummy.

"Dummkopf dog hallucinations"

Blockhead dog hallucinations? What?
Back to top Go down
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Novice
Novice
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Basement: Harkness' Hidden Quarters   Basement: Harkness' Hidden Quarters EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 9:14 pm

------->> Library

Entering the corridor from another hallway, the butler clad in his yellow-black uniform proceeded at a relatively brisk pace towards the area he'd been suggested to look. Coming eventually upon a door, he glanced around a second before knocking twice.
Back to top Go down
Harkness
Rookie
Rookie

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Basement: Harkness' Hidden Quarters   Basement: Harkness' Hidden Quarters EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 7:40 am

"Ja? kommen im Inneren."

((Yes? Come on inside.))

A heavy german accent and the sound of wood being cut apart clean through the center with a swift "Thwack" from a blade. From the slightest noises coming from the bland room lit dim by candles and various lamps, it was very low tech, a room almost amish in fact. The new butler, dubbed "Harkness" by a small silver brand hanging on the door which blended into the environment to make it seem as if his room didn't even exist. The blade that cut wood had ceased all movement, being left stuck in the training dummy which had been cut in two, right down to the rubber tire that kept it standing.

As surprising as it was, a boy would twist the brass knob on the wall and open the sliding door which mysteriously slid into the wall, hiding itself from sight. A hidden passage to a dim room. The boy hardly looked any older than 17 or 18, when thinking of a butler it was easier to imagine a grown man roughly in his sixties to answer the door other than a mere boy. He was dressed in Pajama's at the moment, consisting of baby blue pajama pants with yellow ducks on them, and a black Tee-shirt with no marking other than the "Hellsing: We are on a mission from god" patch in red and white. It looked home-made.
Back to top Go down
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Novice
Novice
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Basement: Harkness' Hidden Quarters   Basement: Harkness' Hidden Quarters EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 10:57 am

A slight smile spread across the frenchman's expression. "Hello there." He had to look up slightly in order to meet the gaze of the apparent boy. "Would I be correct to assume you are the new butler?" He had changed the way he arranged his hair today, letting his bangs fall over his red left eye. Alexiel stood, hands behind his back.
Back to top Go down
Harkness
Rookie
Rookie

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Basement: Harkness' Hidden Quarters   Basement: Harkness' Hidden Quarters EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 3:21 pm

"Ja, and field agent."

Harkness nodded in response before speaking those words. A combat ready (seemingly human) butler boy, fighting what could only be the deadliest species on the planet still capable of thinking and speaking, monsters. He wasn't exactly out of the stage of mind where he was still training, having left the sword in betwixt the stump where a training dummy once was. He seemed a bit off track at the moment. Harkness stood at roughly 6'0", sporting a relatively skinny body type that still retained a masculine vibe.

Harkness had long blonde hair which was tied back, leaving a messy few strands hanging before his blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Novice
Novice
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Basement: Harkness' Hidden Quarters   Basement: Harkness' Hidden Quarters EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:18 am

The butler nodded. "I see. I trust you're finding you accommodations... favorable? I've been instructed to give you an overview of your duties, and show you around the Manor. So... if you need time to prepare...?" He chuckled slightly, grin exposing his hands for a brief moment before they are covered.

[[OOC: Sorry about that, phone was being stupid and giving me the "No Post Mode Specified" error.]]
Back to top Go down
Harkness
Rookie
Rookie

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Basement: Harkness' Hidden Quarters   Basement: Harkness' Hidden Quarters EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 11:41 am

The new butler, Harkness, had already gotten dressed and fixed up by the time Alexiel finished his sentence. The young new butler was dressed in a fancy all black attire of a black vest, tie, and undershirt which was styled with several lines which were a shade lighter than black going vertically. A silver blade now rest in a wooden scabbard which was engraved with the word "Fuhrer" on it. The butler now adorned himself with fingerless gloves with padded palms to protect him from the grip of his sword turning his pale skin red from being rubbed raw.

"I do not require any time to tidy up."
Back to top Go down
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Novice
Novice
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Basement: Harkness' Hidden Quarters   Basement: Harkness' Hidden Quarters EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 5:59 pm

Alexiel had to chuckle slightly. At least this new one was relatively quick. "I see. Now, if you'll follow me..." He turned sharply on his heel roughly ninety degrees to the right. Being as they were in the sub-levels, he could show this one to the facilities in said elevation first. "What shall I call you by?"
Back to top Go down
Harkness
Rookie
Rookie

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Basement: Harkness' Hidden Quarters   Basement: Harkness' Hidden Quarters EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 6:56 pm

"Harkness, sir."

Harkness, a name that had migrated to various different countries and integrated themselves into society. To be exact, Harkness was born from a Scottish and German marriage. Harkness was the ideal candidate of which line of work he has finally shown up in, killing monsters. Where most humans would run and cower from the sight of a werewolf or vampire, Harkness could not bring himself to look the other way. The mechanical positioning of his fingers, straightened out and put together like they were ready to chop something very much like Harkness blade.

Back to top Go down
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Novice
Novice
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Basement: Harkness' Hidden Quarters   Basement: Harkness' Hidden Quarters EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 11:14 pm

He glanced over his shoulder, pausing as the other had not yet begun to follow. "A pleasure to meet you, Harkness. My name is Alexiel." He shot the rather tall boy a smile. "If you wouldn't mind, you could tell me more about yourself on our way to the storage areas?"
Back to top Go down
Harkness
Rookie
Rookie

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Basement: Harkness' Hidden Quarters   Basement: Harkness' Hidden Quarters EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 4:51 pm

"I'm not human." He was blunt on the subject of being human. "I vas born on the first day of the first month of 1971, Meine Familie is dead. When I vas four an organization of bio-terrorists, Nazi's, and scientists abducted me, trained me, and forced me to kill 199 other children to prove myself as superior to them. I was a Prospective Führer in their new world order." Prospective Fuhrer? That was the title of a leader, Harkness was meant to be a dictator. Yet he arrived at the Hellsing Organization's doors as a servant? "I Killed them all, and Hellsing found me in a pool of their blood."

Harkness expression was unfeeling, mechanical, his light cyan graying eyes had absolutely no feeling or 'Glare' in them that would identify him as having a soul or feeling, if any emotion whatsoever. His posture and movements were programmed to be as efficient as inhumanly possible.
Back to top Go down
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Novice
Novice
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Basement: Harkness' Hidden Quarters   Basement: Harkness' Hidden Quarters EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 5:25 pm

Alexiel turned around to face away from the boy, a slight smirk and frown entering his expression. "I see. An interesting history." He took several steps forward, turning and smiling at Harkness. "Now, shall we head to the facilities?"
Back to top Go down
Harkness
Rookie
Rookie

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Basement: Harkness' Hidden Quarters   Basement: Harkness' Hidden Quarters EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 6:28 am

Harkness nodded. The expression on his face was rather bland, although he did manage to crack a small smile at the end of his smolder (he's a smiling boulder.) "Of course." The butler nodded to Alexiel, having already been prepared upon putting on his attire.
Back to top Go down
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Novice
Novice
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Basement: Harkness' Hidden Quarters   Basement: Harkness' Hidden Quarters EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 11:50 pm

He smiled, sighing slightly, then turning to walk. "Alright. That's quite an interesting history you've got there... Also, very smart of you to decide on fingerless gloves. Wouldn't want a tray to fall out of your hands or something." He chuckled.

[[OOC: I apologize for the late response, I have been getting slapped with school as of late. I'm on break now and can post quickly again.]]
Back to top Go down
Harkness
Rookie
Rookie

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Basement: Harkness' Hidden Quarters   Basement: Harkness' Hidden Quarters EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 6:41 am

"They wont fall." He was quite sure of himself. Harkness was after all, a well oiled german machine.

[OOC: Same here. School and tons of doctors appointments before my next surgery.]

Back to top Go down
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Novice
Novice
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Basement: Harkness' Hidden Quarters   Basement: Harkness' Hidden Quarters EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 8:36 am

He chuckled. "I assure you, someone will get underfoot here eventually. Now, this is one of the pantries..." He gestures to a door to his right. "Inside you will find medical supplies, ingredients, and when I can get my hands on some, bloodpacks." He stretched. "Would you like to check the kitchen or the dining hall next?"
Back to top Go down
Harkness
Rookie
Rookie

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Basement: Harkness' Hidden Quarters   Basement: Harkness' Hidden Quarters EmptyFri Oct 10, 2014 9:16 am

"Kitchen, then dining hall." The scent of a suave and sweet cologne on his clothing, although it didn't hide the inhuman scent about Harkness. He smelled of sulfur and brimstone coated with motor oil, napalm and acid. No respiratory system was apparent in Harkness physiology, no blood pumping, veins, or a heart. There were gears cranking within Harkness, it was easily heard instead of the beating heart.
Back to top Go down
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Novice
Novice
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Basement: Harkness' Hidden Quarters   Basement: Harkness' Hidden Quarters EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 12:00 am

He nodded, turning again towards the described location. As they walked, he restricted another yawn. "So, what is your favorite dish to cook, Mr. Harkness?"
Back to top Go down
Harkness
Rookie
Rookie

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Basement: Harkness' Hidden Quarters   Basement: Harkness' Hidden Quarters EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 6:16 pm

"Birthday Cake." A simple answer. Harkness took in all the information systematically.
Back to top Go down
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Novice
Novice
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Basement: Harkness' Hidden Quarters   Basement: Harkness' Hidden Quarters EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 10:46 pm

The answer prompted the butler to raise an eyebrow. Simply a pastry such as a cake? "Interesting. My personal favorite would have to be breaded Catfish..."

Their steps resounded from the walls as they walked along the empty hall. "So, up to our left, will be the kitchen." With a push upon the double doors, a large room was revealed, with counters, islands, stoves, fume hoods, broilers, smokers, several deep fryers, refrigerators and freezers, and a long bank of large ovens. "This is one of... I believe three similar kitchens in the castle. The doors in the back..." His hand gestured to the several doors to the far end of the room. "Lead to several pantries. I've actually taken the one on the rightmost as my own room in addition to it being a pantry, as marked by the plate on the door, so you will most likely find it locked..." He turned to face the other servant with a smile. "Do you have any questions so far?"
Back to top Go down
Harkness
Rookie
Rookie

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Basement: Harkness' Hidden Quarters   Basement: Harkness' Hidden Quarters EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 4:44 am

Harkness wasn't a very big eater, he had no real preferences on what to cook as his body required little to no sustenance other than upkeep on whatever is keeping him breathing to some extent. In fact, it would be rare to see him eat at all without getting sick for no apparent reason, and again, why cake? Could have been a paternal problem, or the fact he had to kill 199 other children in an arena testing facility full of Nazi scientists obsessed with overthrowing the queen using a cyborg supremacist of their own design likely left him with few birthday cakes.

"Should I be aware of the mission postings or the mercenaries?"

OOC: Fun fact, Harkness did not have a birthday cake until he first reached the surface after being released.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dane
Rookie
Rookie
Elizabeth Dane

PostSubject: Re: Basement: Harkness' Hidden Quarters   Basement: Harkness' Hidden Quarters EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 7:29 am

---> Dragging Bayman around

Walkig around Elizabeth spent some time looking for Alexiel. It was rather dificult with the man bascily strapped to her hip Ah there she blinked at the cake and then at the two, it was clear there was something going on but she had a job Alexiel Integra has asked for you.
Back to top Go down
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Novice
Novice
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Basement: Harkness' Hidden Quarters   Basement: Harkness' Hidden Quarters EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 11:51 pm

He shook his head briefly at Harkness, then glanced to Elizabeth. "For me specifically? Is it alright if Harkness joins us?" His eyes flicked to the other newcomer to the room, an eyebrow raising.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dane
Rookie
Rookie
Elizabeth Dane

PostSubject: Re: Basement: Harkness' Hidden Quarters   Basement: Harkness' Hidden Quarters EmptyMon Nov 10, 2014 6:33 pm

She just shrugged I guess the maid dragged Bayman close moving away Just make sure the cake isn't leaving a mess.  From a rather awkard postion of holding Bayman she waved at Alexiel I need to make sure the prsioner is propperly taken care of.

---> ???
Back to top Go down
Bayman
Trainee
Trainee
Bayman

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Basement: Harkness' Hidden Quarters   Basement: Harkness' Hidden Quarters EmptyTue Nov 11, 2014 12:29 am

With Elizabeth followed by a ton of aggravated Russian muttering-------> ???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Basement: Harkness' Hidden Quarters   Basement: Harkness' Hidden Quarters Empty

Back to top Go down

Basement: Harkness' Hidden Quarters
Page 1 of 1