Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yureka Espada`s room

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Yureka Espada`s room Empty
PostSubject: Yureka Espada`s room   Yureka Espada`s room EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 3:40 pm

Discription:
A spartanic, barely furnitured room, fitted with some neon headlights, a bed (as artifical vampires weren´t required to sleep in coffins necessarily), a closet, a drawer, a gun rack and a workdesk with various books of fameous warmongers and generals on it... as well as parts to something the room was dominated by- a 1/100 scale model of the Deus Ex Machina, fully functional, although only partially assembled for now. It was hanging from the left corner of the room, suspended by straps from the cieling, and it looked quite intimidating with its .22 caliber guns standing in for the 88mm artillary and winged firecrackers loaded into the hangar deck as makeshift V1 rockets.

As Dok arrived, he was pleased to see he barely needed to make any room at all. Yureka, as an officer, owned a big room, but never used it much other than to sleep. As such there was a huge space that was left unused- ideal for his ritual that was about to take place.
Leaving the mask, Bergmann`s book and some extra ingredients on the bed for now, Dok brought the drugged and chained test subject in who was about to be sacrificed for one of the highest, most powerful demons known to man.

Vell, looks like everyzing is going according to plan... now if Fausta would hurry with zat paintprush and blood rations.."

...then they could begin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yureka Espada`s room   Yureka Espada`s room EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 4:05 pm

After a few moments of struggling with the heavy load in her hands, she managed to get the door to open and pushed her way inside. Between her teeth, she clutched a paint brush and in her arms she cradled several bags of blood. She wasn't sure how many she needed to make a 10 meter pentagram, but she guessed what she grabbed was more than enough. Better too many than too little. "Iff ghuut affl dee shuples, frrr," her muffled voice announced. Kneeling down in the center on the room, she placed the blood packets on the floor before pulling the paint brush out of her mouth. In the corner of her mouth, there was a small drop of blood that had yet to be wiped away after her snack, but it went unnoticed by the nurse.

Crawling across the floor on her hands and knees, she approached the subject, eyeing it with salacious intent. "Ve haff such great plans for you, mein friend," she purred in great anticipation. Because even if this ritual didn't work, he was still a sacrifice and all he would be good for then is harvesting organs and another meal, which she was hoping to be rewarded with for her participation and help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yureka Espada`s room   Yureka Espada`s room EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 4:15 pm

"Good vork~ Vith zis, everyzing is ready... are you feeling excited yet? I can barely contain myself.. Zis is an area no sane man has ever touched before and told the world about!"

Dok was excited, though his reason, the pitful rest of it that remained, screamed at him not to do this. He squashed that resistance effortlessly as his scalpel sunk into the body of the human volunteer, skillfully and quickly severing the spinal cord from the brain- and thus ending his life quickly and relatively painlessly, while leaving all his organs intact.The body kept twitching for a while longer, nerve signals short circuting and body functions going haywire, while Dok already chuckled a bit, walking over to Fausta- and sticking the bloody blade into her mouth, carefully wiping it off on her lower lip.

"You vere looking pretty hungry earlier- so here, a treat for you."

With no further questions asked, he began placing candles around the key points of the pentagram to archive the desired effect, before taking the mask and reading up on the final steps of the procedure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yureka Espada`s room   Yureka Espada`s room EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 4:35 pm

The nurse couldn't contain herself as she gasped in sheer delight. Fresh blood, the best treat in the world. She licked the blade completely clean before it was pulled away from her mouth, but she lingered there for a moment, running her tongue over her lips to capture whatever drops she might have missed. This job certainly had it's perks at times. "Danke, Herr Doktor," she breathed as she slowly got up from where she was on the floor.

Fausta decided to take a spot on the bed, sitting on the edge and waiting for further instructions if needed. However, she wanted to stay a good distance from the pentagram in case of any issues. Summoning a demon wasn't something that they did every day, so she wasn't taking any chances.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yureka Espada`s room   Yureka Espada`s room EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 1:27 pm

Deep breaths. His reason and his mind screaming not to do it, Dok picked up the mask, and stepped into the circle.
Slowly, then ever quicker, he started to chant down.

"DEATH!! Chinnnngggg~
DEATH!! Chinnnngggg~
DEATH!! Chinnnngggg~
NO NO NO DON'T CRY~

He was dancing around the circle like the book said, pacing inbetween the five tips of the pentagram, then once around the whole circle.

Then, wearing the mask, he began again.

"AH AH AH AH
KAMUDAIIIIIIDITZ~
KAMUDAIIIIIIDITZ~
KAMUDAIIIIIIDITZ~"

Nothing was happening so far. He was starting to believe this wouldn´t work. Not a far stretch, really, given Bergmann`s substance abuse.

"EQUI AGAPE KURU TZE DVE
AGAPE RAUL SUYAITANA
KUEWER DESU SUSEIFURAMU
WUERU DELLA SUSEIBRAM
FERU FUCKA!!"

Chanting down, Dok raised and lowered his arms again and again, while he thought he felt a light grumble underneath him...

"DENDODORODEE
BURIBARIBAAAAAAANNNNN
BIRIBURIBABAAAAANNNNN!!!!"

The grumble went into a strong tremble. Either this was turbulance the Deus Ex was flying through, or this was actually working... by the way the ground began to ripple like tidal waves, he was guessing that good old Bergmann actually had a point. Something was happening... all fear was banished from his body at the absolute extasy of being blessed with the sight of something mankind hasn`t seen for millions of years.

"COME FORTH NOW!! GIVE US POWER!! JOIN US, MIGHTY ASMODEUS!!!"

The circular tides increased, and a surge of energy nearly knocked him off his feet as a mighty heatwave, likely the fires of hell itself, flared through the room- and instantly, Dok´s glasses clouded up, he couldn´t see a thing. The heat was dying down, and he could see the shape of a person standing there... did it work...?

"A....As...Asmodeus..?!" He stuttered, stumbling back to the door- a shock of fear and disbelief ran through his body- science was proven wrong at this point. Demons, and thus hell, did exist. His hand slipped over the doorknob, shakingly trying to make an escape.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yureka Espada`s room   Yureka Espada`s room EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 3:47 pm

Fausta had lived a very long life and has seen a lot of things within those many years, but never before in her life had she wished so greatly to have a camera with her. Herr Doktor, her leader and superior, dancing around the room and chanting. She knew him to be quite the insane man with his own special ways, but this was too much for her to handle. She struggled with all of her might to choke back the laughter, so much so that it was turning her face red. If this was some sort of elaborate prank being played on them by Bergmann, he was sure having the last laugh.

The choked laughter ceased almost immediately as the floor began to shake. This elaborate prank was beginning to get a little too elaborate. "M-mein Herr, should zhis be happeningk?!" She stammered, climbing up onto the mattress and digging her nails into the sheets, gripping tight to keep herself from flying off and landing in the circle. This failed, however, and the girl was thrown from the bed and into a heap on the floor. Too scared to move, she curled herself into a ball and waited.

It seemed so sudden, but the shaking and the heat died down. Lifting up her head slowly, her hair tousled and hanging over her face, she could barely make out a figure standing in the center of the room, and behind it, the Doktor with his hand on the doorknob and a terrified look on his face. That look wasn't a good look, when Herr Doktor was scared, that means it was time to panic. So rather than get up, she began to crawl as slow as she could around the perimeter of the room, hoping whatever that thing was wouldn't see her. Turning her head for a better look, she spotted something through the smoke. Was that a tail? And... ears? Fausta froze on the spot. "Ist zhat a bigk titted cat girl?" She asked, rather loudly and obliviously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yureka Espada`s room   Yureka Espada`s room EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 11:10 pm

Asmodeus stretched and yawned, looking about the room as if she just woke up. In fact, she was still half asleep, but what can you do whe nthe usual power thirsty idiots called for her with a sacrifice for her. We all had a cross to bear, right? Lolol.
"You have called, so i came, the mighty Asmodeus, DEATH! I shall grant you a wish in exchange for your sacrifice, choose wisely or die DEATH!"

Dok was dumbstruck by this. That was the mighty Asmodeus? It looked like a kinky cosplayer. Granted, she was probably the most beautiful and perfect woman he had ever seen, but he had no sense for these things. He couldn't even speak a word, he just stared at Asmodeus, then at Fausta and back again.

Asmodeus started to rub her temples in annoyance. " Why does this always happen, DEATH? People call me out and then they don't speak up. I hate my job at times like this, DEATH."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yureka Espada`s room   Yureka Espada`s room EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 1:06 am

Shooting up from the floor and standing upright again, the nurse back herself against the wall completely. Not like that would stop some all powerful demon from harming her, but it made her feel just the tiniest bit safer. "Ve can vish for vhatever ve'd like? No stipulations?" She hesitantly asked, almost afraid at first to raise her voice and be noticed. To have whatever wish she'd like to be granted, that was something worth raising your voice for. She sure would love a new wardrobe, or an infinite supply of blood, cigarettes, and booze. Maybe immortality, but that's probably overdone. Not like she'd get anything out of this, since Doktor was running the show.

Turning to look over to the professor, she shrugged at him, uncertain of what to say. "I vasn't avare zhis ritual came vith vishes," she remarked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yureka Espada`s room   Yureka Espada`s room EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 2:33 pm

Asmodeus looked dumbstruck at her.
"Well why in the hell else would you summon a demon if its not to ask for power, DEATH? Obvious, right?"

Dok, slowly getting a grasp on what was happening, ceased to make an attempted escape and caught his breath,
"Vhat ze hell is zis..?! So you´re telling me Bergmann vas right?! Bergmann vasn´t crazy afterall? Instead of Asmodeus a ludicriously shaped Katzenfrau appears and says ve can wish for something?! ...Fine, zen i wish for a DNA sample of Asmodeus!"

The catgirl stared at him, then crossed her arms in front of her massive chest and shook her head, her mane straying left and right as she did so.
"Uh uh, Death. No cloning of Hell`s staff, Death. We`ve had problems with that in the past, that wish is banned."

Dok´s head sunk a little.
"Uh.... u-ultimate knowledge, then? I vant to know everyzing!"

Again, Asmodeus shook her head.
"That`s not banned, but i wouldn`t recommend it, Death. The last guy who asked for that died from brain overload Everything is a lot at once, Death.".

Dok´s head sunk even lower.
"I... uh.... Fausta, vhat do we desire ze most? Help me out here..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yureka Espada`s room   Yureka Espada`s room EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 6:40 pm

As scared as she probably should have felt at that moment, given they'd just summoned a demon from hell and it was standing right in front of them, Fausta was growing irritated by this thing with cat ears and a tail. Her hands placed impatiently on her hips, green eyes glaring, she clicked her tongue behind her teeth. "Some powerful demon vith all zhese rules," she muttered under her breath.

Gazing over at Herr Doktor at the mention of her name, she blinked at him, unsure of what to say. Her desires were on a whole different spectrum from his, and finding some common ground was going to be hard. "Vht about infinite supplies, samples und research material?" Asked the nurse with a shrug of her shoulders. That might make him happy enough for a while and just might do some good for Millennium as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yureka Espada`s room   Yureka Espada`s room EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 2:14 pm

Asmodeus looked back at her, tapping her chin.
"That could be done.... but where`d you put it? Unlimited wealth would be something i could give you easily, that fits on a chip card, but supplies.... i suppose your airship wouldn´t be in the air anymore, Death."
She sat down on the corner of the operation table,briefly revealing the inside of her skirt to Fausta before crossing her legs over, boredly tapping her foot and crossing her arms behind her head.
"Well, i`ve got time, Death."

Dok finally stepped up and raised his hand as a note to stop her right there, the pinky finger of his glove hanging down limply.
"Halt...! I have got it! Ze one thing i wish for ze most... tell me, oh mighty Asmodeus, tell me how ve can make vampires like Alucard!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yureka Espada`s room   Yureka Espada`s room EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 3:25 pm

I can edit the post if it helps you respond to it, Fausta. o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yureka Espada`s room   Yureka Espada`s room Empty

Back to top Go down

Yureka Espada`s room
Page 1 of 1