Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Armory hallway

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Armory hallway Empty
PostSubject: Armory hallway   Armory hallway EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 2:04 pm

A simple armory isn´t enough for 1000 active soldiers- the Deus Ex Machina has an entire hallway of armory rooms dedicated for that, rooms are seperated between the different weapon categories, and two simple computers keep track of the income and outcome of this important station.

---------------

Watching over the twenty men that spent their early afternoon unloading the truck, Yureka had a clipboard in her hand which listed the various categories of weapons and their numbers, muttering to herself what she wrote down.

"G-36 rifles, 674 units... Remington 870 shotguns, 356 units... P8 pistols, 679 units, MP5 sub machineguns, 253 units, MP7 machine pistols, 140 units... G82 anti material rifles, 50 units... G22 sniper rifles, 67 units. MG-4 light machine guns, 76 units, MG3 medium machine guns, 120 units. ... P99 pistols of the german police, seven units."

A sigh escaped her as the accounting was complete, and she resumed watching the merry men doing their work, especially the ones with canisters full of ammo rushing off to load them off... she briefly wondered if they even had enough room for all these guns.

(OOC: Makes 1736 captured rifles and 686 captured handguns.)
Back to top Go down

Armory hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armory hallway   Armory hallway EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 1:42 pm

It was not the first time Walter had seen weapons in such bulk. Warsaw had also kept a vast armory, all deadly, all efficient - and about as useful as a set of butterknives, in the end, when the Nazis came.

Clunk. Clunk. Clunk. The butler walked surprisingly loudly as the metal tiles - repaired and replaced again and again - rang underfoot. He wore his assigned uniform, the teenager's dress pants, white shirt, and waistcoat sewed for the Major's own amusement. Montana Max liked to keep his servants servile, and the butler costume was just another reminder of that.
Eventually, he located the commander of the men - a yellow-haired woman not dissimilar in appearance to another he had once known, what seemed like a lifetime ago. She was muttering the names of guns. Walter waited until she was finished to offer her a paper slip, names scrawled over its surface.
"One of your men was passing this around, asking for volunteers for...something quite foolish." He paused. "I added my own name.
It was not lost on Walter that Millenium's soldiers were becoming uneasy with the Major's absence; they even felt the need to ask for volunteers, for Christ's sake. That was unlike them. When a superior officer gave an order, they obeyed it - but now, they were getting hesitant. They needed something to inspire them to action.
Back to top Go down

Armory hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armory hallway   Armory hallway EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 1:53 pm

Yureka turned to the old man in the body of a young man, looking down to meet his gaze- her clipboard was ticked through, so she had tome to converse with him for a moment.
"Project Phoenix is anything but foolish. ...capturing an english aircraft carrier, that was foolish. It was too provocative and obvious, and most of all, the trap didn´t work. Alucard annhilated the lot, and in the end, all we got out of it was another defeat. This is different- this is our ship, and no one holds claim to it but Germany itself- the same germany we´ve just raided one thousand seven hundred rifles from without the slightest resistance."
Placing the clipboard under her arm, the officer straightened.
"Its a strange coincidence- i was just about to propose my plan to the Major- the costs, the execution and the timetable. I´ve planned everything ahead and set things into motion, he just needs to sign it."
She didn`t need to mention that with this method, Operation Walküre, a traitorous plan to kill Adolf Hitler, got greenlighted.... but this was a different scenario alltogether.
"You can come along if you wish... you seem rather idle right now, Walter Dornez."
Back to top Go down

Armory hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armory hallway   Armory hallway EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 2:39 pm

Walter continued to observe the FREAKs ahead of them unloading the rattling cargo, setting down guns and ammunition in seperate boxes. They were vampiric by science, not by nature, but still they possessed strength beyond anything any human could achieve: some hefted two boxes at a time, one on each shoulder, still moving at a good, efficient pace. A few hummed old war songs as they went about their tasks.
"It won't float," he told Yureka, too tired to sound hostile. "Even after all the work to get it moving, to repair its broken hull and modernize its engines, will it give us any kind of advantage? I can't imagine it being very well-hidden if we sailed it up the Thames."
Back to top Go down

Armory hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armory hallway   Armory hallway EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 2:46 pm

Yureka chuckled as she started to leave the armory, it seemed like he had no idea what kind of ship they were talking about here.
"The Bismarck was the one of the most powerful ships ever built- second only to the Yamato. Even as a wreck it consists of thirty-thousand tons of solid steel, stainless and uncorrodiable- the planks are made of teakwood, which is resistant to salt water and worms, the armor is thicker than that of a tank. The only reason it sunk in the first place is because of a lucky shot they got at the rudder, blocking its movement and forcing the ship to go in circles- even so it shot down the biggest battleship the brits had to offer with just three hits."
She looked back at him with a serious expression.
"The main guns have an accurate range of twenty-five kilometers... we don´t even have to get to the coastline to hit the Buckingham palace square in the center. As for the floating- a recent expedition has shown that the hull is 90% intact- only a piece of the stern broke off, just before the rudders, and there`s a killshot on the starboard side. We´ll need to fix those first, then we can assemble the pieces of the wreck."
Without wasteing anymore time, she continued on to the war room, hoping to find the major there- but she was stopped right at the entrance... a shaking head told her that the Major wasn`t in today, either. This was no good. She had a tight schedule- things were already in motion.
Back to top Go down

Armory hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armory hallway   Armory hallway EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 3:08 pm

Walter followed close behind her new partner in crime, eyes half-lidded as he tried to picture the monstrosity they would soon be trying to awaken. His gaze was drawn to the movement of Yureka's shoulders - a strange thing to notice, yes, but not without cause. She may have looked like Seras, but her gait was more machinelike than the ditzy girl he had known. Yureka walked with a 'broadness' that could only come from intense training and extreme burden. All the butler's awkwardness washed away. This wasn't Seras - she was just another new comrade among many.
"Okay," he told her finally. "I haven't been swimming in a while. It should be interesting, at least."
Back to top Go down

Armory hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armory hallway   Armory hallway EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 3:16 pm

Huffing again, it seemed as if she would have to go without Major´s final approval. He would approve of it as soon as the deed was done. When that iron monstrosity, the terror of the british people, would resurface.
"If everything goes according to plan, swimming won´t be necessary. Unless we install a pool somewhere in the mid-decks." A joke, told straightforward and with a no-nonsense voice... Yureka turned on her heel after placing the folder concerning Project Phoenix in the hands of Major´s Adujtant and went to look for her own.
"I need Bridgette to come along, as well... just so i won´t get bored during our sailing trip. First Lieutenant Van Winkle would be a wonderful asset as well- the best anti aircraft gun one could ask for. Maybe Hauptmann Günsche- he´s been very helpful decimating the troops during our mission in bavaria..."
After talking to herself for so long, she finally looked at Walter again.
"Of course you´d be of great use too. We`ll have plenty of things to cut through once we`ve salavaged the main lot... and should enemy ships arrive, i think you would be the best man to ask when it comes to sinking them quickly and effectively."
Yureka never quite understood how his wires worked, but it they could cut through nearly anything,... surely even a british destroyer would be no match for them.
Back to top Go down

Armory hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armory hallway   Armory hallway EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 3:39 pm

Walter chanced a smile at Yureka's joke, feeling just slightly disappointed by her answer. Of course, he couldn't let a longing for old pastimes get in his way - he had a job to do.
"I can do that," nodded the teenager. "I'm not sure we should be bringing every single officer Millenium has available. Rip would be a smart choice, but the others are unnecessary. If you need entertainment, we can play Chess on the way there. He didn't know why he had rejected all the potential comrades. He didn't care who went on what mission, did he? All he wanted was to get closer to Alucard. Clearing his head, he met the yellow-haired officer's gaze once more. "Although I think I might win every time."
Back to top Go down

Armory hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armory hallway   Armory hallway EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 3:48 pm

Yureka´s glare pierced through the young boy as he talked back against her master plan, but following her reason rather than her emotions, he was absolutly right... what was Günsche good at that would be helpful on the ship? He was strong, he was fast- anyone in Millenium was. She didn´t even know if he could swim.
"Günsche stays here then and guards the Major. Bridgette is my responsibility."
That was short for "I`m scared they will tear her apart if i leave her alone" but she would never, ever say that out loud.
Instead, as she came across her cabin, she briefly banged on the metal door.
"Bridgette- i`m leaving for an important mission. I -suggest- you dress up and meet me in the hangar- i might be gone for a while, so you´d better come along."
A faint smirk crossed her face as she heard a noise from the inside, then she proceeded to the flight deck- most likely the men she had ordered to volunteer were already en route there as well, if they weren´t there already.
"We have very tight schedule to follow." She reminded him. "We´ve got two days tops to put the wreck together, then we need to get moving to meet a supply vessel halfway to St. Nazarie... where we`ll enter a drydock and do some serious repair work."
Without ever stopping, she proceeded up the stairs to the flight deck.

------>Hangar Deck
Back to top Go down

Armory hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armory hallway   Armory hallway EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 3:52 pm

>>Exit to Hangar Deck>>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Armory hallway Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armory hallway   Armory hallway Empty

Back to top Go down

Armory hallway
Page 1 of 1