Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mr. Teatime (Tee-ah-tem-ah) Ready for critique and vote (death by vampires)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Teatime
Rookie
Rookie
Mr.Teatime

Mr. Teatime (Tee-ah-tem-ah) Ready for critique and vote (death by vampires) Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Teatime (Tee-ah-tem-ah) Ready for critique and vote (death by vampires)   Mr. Teatime (Tee-ah-tem-ah) Ready for critique and vote (death by vampires) EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 12:29 am

Death: Infiltrating the vampire lair, Teatime was found out some time during the commotion. He killed over 200 vampires by himself before taking out their leader in a suicide attack: Holding him against himself while rubble fell to crush them both. He was a true hero.

Have you see the OVA or read the manga series of Hellsing?  [/u]

Well DUUUUU! Read the manga and love me some Alucard splatting NATSI action!

Name:

Mr. Teatime (Tee-ah-tem-eh)

Male

Physical appearance:

Master Teatime is roughly set at about 6 ft and because of his constant activities weighs about 149 of lean muscle. From across a room one would think him a normal bloke who just loved black because it seemed slimming. He is rather skinny, the slippery kind of skinny.
Atop his hair sets lovely locks of gold that slightly cover his right eye on a normal basis, which is normally a good thing because that eye is fricken creepy. His right eye is missing, replaced with a black glass one that seems to always be looking right at you from any angle. But that isn’t it, passing his sharp nose is his other eye which is a shade of sickly grey with a pupil the size of a pin prick. He has a strong jaw line and he rarely smiles, but when he does, it seems to be for a laugh, entailing him opening his mouth slightly and letting out a childish and toe curling “Ehehehe”

Clothing of choice:  

Black, Duuuh, like all the other emo children are wearing. But seriously, a black cloak covers underlying black leather that hugs his body tightly and seems to hold a variety of knives and bullets. He has padded leather boots for silently sneaking about.

Weaponry of choice:

Stakes, knifes and did I mention X-Caliber? That would be the name he gave every gun he owns to mock that legend for giggles. All of his guns are equipped with special mercury tipped bullets and silencers. Tazer, never know when you need to have a shocking experience. He also has a sniper riffle he keeps in his pedo-van. Yes, that pedo van is a weapon. How much turn signal I need to use to go across eight lanes of traffic? None?! Okay, good luck e’rey body erse!

So a list:

Tazer   http://www.sfexaminer.com/files/blog_images/taser1010_0.jpg

Van http://pichars.org/store/837_original_cGEMV. It is red, huge, and does not have “Has Candy” on the side,  I just thought it was a funny picture. It is kind of beat up but it gets the job done. Let’s call it Old Faithful

4X 8 shot .44 Magnums
4x of these Berettas http://guns.findthebest.com/l/165/Beretta-9000S with silencers
1x  DSR-1 sniper rifle with quick-detachable tactical silencer.

(I don’t speak gun, I am going to assume the best he can get away with here. Use your imagination, it is a role play game anywhom. I provided pics of some random guns that might fit the description.)

Knives galor lining his vest and the sides of his legs. They are sleek but numerous. They are made of silver coated stainless steel and vary in shape.
5 stakes line his cloak

Race:

Human

Abilities:  Well considering Humans are weak as shit, I am posting some specialties here because I should get SOME benefit.

“Hide”: This ability stems from him being a pretty fricken good assassin. He is able to hide in shadows while in his black cloke. Obviously any higher vampire that can see in the dark could be like “Hey guy! I’ve come to suck your blood.” But for the lesser, regenerators, and humans without a keen eye, it works fairly well.

“Shadow Step”: If in a crowded, loud, noisey, or just shadow filled place, and if you aren't paying attention to him, if he is near by, he has the element of surprise if he can get up on you. Any werewolf may get that scent off him of old blood, but other than that, he is pretty surprising.

“Blend in”: That Ninja just took my wig! Whelp, good luck finding old wonky eye in a crowd. (Not really useful because of the … you know, lack of NPCs)

“Quick reflexes”: He –is- an assassin, he may be up to speed with a category C vampire with his knives, but guns are slightly newer to him. He also is quick about setting things up in  quick succession, he is a devious guy and loves to use things to his advantage.
“Just One More Shot?”: He inevitably has one last gun stored somewhere in case of a long scene. Be Prepared as the song goes.

“Quick Wit”: Off the wall things are his style, he sees things in a different way than most. That bottle of whiskey? Moltov cocktain in 2.5 seconds. That door? Hiding material. He can be very quick and get away with a certain level of off the wall stuff. After all, Vampires, werewolves, and regenerators as well as freaks and cyborgs think they are immortal or just don’t care. This one wants to survive and has to be quick to do it.

“I got this shit”: Ability to provide some minor piece of some trap or a piano wire in case of emergency from his boot or cloak. Human Hoarding and ingenuity.
“Pick Lock”: Pretty basic. As an assassin, one must be able to deal with locks and higher grade security systems or at least go undetected by them. Slip in and out.

Organization:

Going Commando, alone for now. Highest bidder please?

Personality:

This guy is an awkward panda, he seldom makes friends but never has any enemies. Probably because he kills them. I know, he sounds like such a hard *** but really, he is sick in the head. He is that kid who took throwing rocks at cats to setting them on fire. Never had any friends growing up, and has a freaky eye. He wants to be accepted and thought of as a hero, but he is a maniacal psychopath through and through. He loves battle, it amuses him to get a hit.
Some would say he is just plum insane, but if you pay attention, he is just in touch with his inner child. A very demented inner child that doesn’t understand the severity of death and is kind of amused by it. The cat being set on fire is sort of an indicator. PSYCOooooooo~

Best Assassin eva?!

Biography:

It is often said that Johnathan Teatime was an unfortunate child, that his parents met an untimely demise, and he was forsaken to an orphanage. Some out say that it was Teatime that happened to them. Noone really knows. Teatime tends to forget a victim after a while, relishing in the new ones.

Growing up, it was difficult. He was picked on, but he picked back. It got worse and worse as he tried to fit in. Children threw stones at cats, he set them on fire and scared other children away. It was a miserable existence for both sides. They often told children not to run with scissors, they didn’t tell them not to attempt murder with them. This explains how he received his glass eye. One day a child was teasing him, and he lashed out in a fit of rage. This was a bit later, as he bid his time well until the boy went away. He picked up the scissors and hid them behind his back. The other child was outside by a tree and Johnathan wanted to play.
He walked outside normally enough, and then he ran at the boy with the scissors in his pocket. He was close, as the boy was only a few feet past the tree now . Teatime almost had the scissors out when he miscalculated in his rage and tripped on a large root of the tree. He fell, and not on the scissors which were halfway out of his pocket, but onto a sharp rock that was just large enough to puncture and render his eye useless.

Needless to say, that glass eye just didn’t help him make friends. So he grew up mostly alone killing small animals. He was soon put out on his own and took to being a hitman to feed himself. This coming after a few murders of rich people to feed himself. He would say he was in the right place at the right time. He ensured that he was the best as he learned much to hide himself and be sneaky, stealthy and deadly. He was naturally a creeper, but honing his skills made this even more deadly. Some victims thought that he was multiplying because he just kept silently appearing elsewhere when they turned their heads. Truth was, he was just very quick and quiet.
He kept under the legal radar, but his hits were a little less than elegant. He once, in fact nailed a hit’s dog to the ceiling to keep it from barking. As said by his contact, drugging the dog might have been more effective. He started working on that whole elegance thing, but it was sometimes just as fun to be messy and not get caught.
Soon however, his hits became less human and more monsterous. That first time was a bit of a doosy, but I will explain that a little later. But after that, it came easy. It would seem that Teatime had put effort into thinking of ways to kill everything… even death, but they were imaginary. That fact, however, made it all the more challenging. So he continues to this day, taking contracts through various sources and making “Friends”. Even still, no one can pronounce his name correctly, especially if they have it on paper.

RP:
This contract was very vague on the target, though they often were, one target, picture surprisingly vivid, and a name. Who needed the name? That was a superfluous bit of information he didn’t need. However, he was told to exercise some caution. Why? It didn’t matter.
He walked in, or seemingly appeared in the bar, no one really paid any attention to him. It was a shadey bar with shadey people, in a shadey part of shadey ville. People in black cloaks were common here. But, he successfully found his mark. Quite frankly, they guy was pretty loud and very unique in his appearance. Noone could have mistaken that hair or those eyes. Or that beautiful throat that just had “Slit me” written on it with a dotted line already drawn.
Of course this was all imagination, and Teatime was enjoying this. He stepped from his position towards the back of the man who was cursing and slobbering all over the women and tapped him on the shoulder. “Hi, I’m Teatime. What’s your name?”

The mark, a defect of the Millenium Order, and a successful FREAK looked dead at him and had a look of disgust on his face. “Get the fuck away you freak, go back to Ugly-ville where you came from.” The freak then turned around and began to make out with a woman before taking a nice hunk out of her neck and devouring it. She turned lifeless in his hands and then fell to the floor when he began to laugh.

Shit had just gotten real, and the entire bar was running out save for Teatime. So the guy was a cannibal? Maybe we could be friends. “Surely sir, we could be friends. I would hate to think I wasn’t among friends.” He slid his hand down to a silenced gun in his pocket and prepared it, turning the safety off and readying it for anything.

Suddenly the wounded woman shambled up and looked at him. She stood for a moment, her ghoulish flesh gone pale and her wound gaping wide, blood gushing from the bite onto the floor and down her clothes. She lunged at him and attempted to bite him.
The freak took to inaction, as it seemed his ghoul had this one. He stood back and watched, arms crossed and a smirl curling on his face. “Get him bitch.”

The assassin was quick to shoot at her, first the other side of the throat, and then the head. His hand shot from his cloak, blowing it wide open and revealing his minor armory of weapons meant for killing, and that’s just what they had to do. His other hand reached for a knife as he unloaded into the angry bitch zombie, backing up as he did so.

Om nom nom, mother fucker. One bullet, ahahah, two bullets, ahahah. She stumbled back a bit from the force of being shot that close of range, but kept going. That did little to her neck and her brain was still slightly in tact. He should have double tapped. Meanwhile, Mr. Freak grabbed another drink and drained it before making a bar shank for giggles.

Not dead? Not possible… obviously of the occult, destruction method, cut off the head and hope it works. He quickly dropped his gun and made a slashing motion with his  knife , coming in from the right. His  free right hand came in from the left to take control of her head and if effective sever that head from the body.

Well, one down, one to go. That bitch was ratchet anyways. But the freak was slightly impressed. He scooped up another bottle and made a second bar shank before closing the distance between them quickly. He was soon stabbing like mad and slashing at Teatime’s gun with his shanks.

“I hate that we couldn’t be friends. But, you have to die now.” He said with the very innocence of a child as he tossed the head towards the Freak’s face to give him a bit of time to draw and unsafety his bigger, and louder gun. His left hand pulled that gun up and lined it up with the head he just through and let loose a torrent of loud “Pops” a total of four before the brute was on him. He quickly leaped onto a table, taking a gash to his shin as the mad creature made his slashes.

This was no good… four shots, the smell of blood, a mixture of three kinds, slightly dead, freak, and living. But three of those shots made their mark, lodging in the freak’s brain, the forth blasting through a wall. What a shitty death, in a shitty hole in the wall bar, in shady town’s shady part of town with a hooker zombie’s face hitting yours as you took bullets to the face. He soon crumpled and lit up in blue flame.

Teatime looked down and saw his own blood. He soon shrugged it off before looking back at the flaming man. “You should have just agreed to be my friend Mr. Luscious, but, I unfortunately would have had to kill you anyways. I hope you aren’t mad sir.”

**Also, I should mention this isn’t technically an OC because this character is taken from Terry Pratchet’s The Hog Father, but he is human so it shouldn’t be an issue.*

Last edited by Mr.Teatime on Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:34 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Mr. Teatime (Tee-ah-tem-ah) Ready for critique and vote (death by vampires) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Teatime (Tee-ah-tem-ah) Ready for critique and vote (death by vampires)   Mr. Teatime (Tee-ah-tem-ah) Ready for critique and vote (death by vampires) EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 12:51 am

Seems very minimal in parts like weapons and personality.

Going to have to find some guns, especially since you have a chamber pot full of them. Where does he hide his extra gun? Van, too; pictures don't replace descriptions.

Why'd he just decide to start murdering for hire? Personality doesn't give much of a hint, other than it amuses him (how'd he learn that about himself). When did he learn his ninja skills, too?

Pretty much it. Fun person, as to be expected.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Teatime
Rookie
Rookie
Mr.Teatime

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Teatime (Tee-ah-tem-ah) Ready for critique and vote (death by vampires)   Mr. Teatime (Tee-ah-tem-ah) Ready for critique and vote (death by vampires) EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 12:59 am

I'll get right on it in the morning getting that all flushed out more for ya

Also flagged it as wip til I can get that done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Teatime (Tee-ah-tem-ah) Ready for critique and vote (death by vampires)   Mr. Teatime (Tee-ah-tem-ah) Ready for critique and vote (death by vampires) EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 9:55 am

Looks like you addressed the concerns Ridl brought up and the sheet's pretty solid. Plus, we all know you're a hoot to roleplay with so how could I say no? XD

APPROVALS: 01

DISAPPROVALS: 00
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Teatime (Tee-ah-tem-ah) Ready for critique and vote (death by vampires)   Mr. Teatime (Tee-ah-tem-ah) Ready for critique and vote (death by vampires) EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 11:55 am

Approvals: 2

Dissapprovals: 0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Teatime (Tee-ah-tem-ah) Ready for critique and vote (death by vampires)   Mr. Teatime (Tee-ah-tem-ah) Ready for critique and vote (death by vampires) EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 1:31 pm

Lots of guns, but since I'm assuming you keep them all in the van and not just hanging off your person like a 90's comic book character, I can let it pass.

Approvals: 3
Disapprovals: 0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr. Teatime (Tee-ah-tem-ah) Ready for critique and vote (death by vampires)   Mr. Teatime (Tee-ah-tem-ah) Ready for critique and vote (death by vampires) Empty

Back to top Go down

Mr. Teatime (Tee-ah-tem-ah) Ready for critique and vote (death by vampires)
Page 1 of 1