Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Millennium City Hangar

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Millennium City Hangar Empty
PostSubject: Millennium City Hangar   Millennium City Hangar EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 2:59 pm

The Hangar of Millennium City lies in the top later of the tallest iceberg connected to the underground chasm known as Millennium City. The hangar itself is large enough to house several Zeppelins along with several more dual propeller helicopters. Suspended walkways and platforms connected the ships also making them accessible simply by walking means. On the opposite side of the room from the Hangar entrance is the monitor room which is where the typical aerial operations begin and end.

Frederick walked into the hangar gazing at the large Zeppelins in awe. "I'm not sure how I got here...But it really is a nice sight"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Millennium City Hangar   Millennium City Hangar EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 7:45 pm

The hangar was an intimidating place, to say the least, but at a time like this, Fausta could really care less about intimidation. Instead, she shuffled along in a hurry, heels clicking away as usual, but now weighed down by the heavy load she carried. Even that didn't seem to bother her as she trekked along the winding paths, eyes narrowed as she scanned over the planes and copters. Fleeing, that was the only thought that she could manage, just flee as quickly as possible. A duffel bag thrown over her shoulder, full of as much clothing and shoes as she could possibly shove into it. That wasn't even the heaviest part of her load, because hung around her other shoulder was some riffle she had managed to scrounge from out of the armory, in addition to the pistol in the holster on her hip. She wasn't even sure she needed them, or how to use them, but damn it, if they time came when she did need to use them, well, she would just have to figure it out.

But still wasn't the last of it. Clutched in her gloved hand was a heavy suitcase. Though it had taken her some time to gather the things and be off with them, the laboratory did have a nice little score for her. Some medical tools, folders full of research documents, and a handful of spare chips. No harm done. "Now vhat pretty bird am I goingk to be flyingk out of here?" She questioned quietly to herself, staring down the possibilities. Finally, her eyes rested upon a single helicopter. It would have to do.

Without hesitation, the girl jumped right in, throwing the majority of her things behind the seats, but keeping the pistol around her hip. Sitting in the driver's seat, it was then that Fausta had finally realized, she had no idea how to fly this thing. Growling in frustration, she propped herself up on the door, poking her head through the window to stare out across the hangar. It wasn't look before she spotted a familiar figure standing not too far away, a figure that sure seemed willing enough to be a good meatshield for a decent amount of time. "You! Good decayingk sir, vould you mind comingk over here und flyingk zhis zhingk for me?" she put on her best, sweet voice as she called across the hangar, fluttering her lashes and smiling as widely as possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Millennium City Hangar   Millennium City Hangar EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 8:28 pm

Frederick was still roaming the catwalks in awe of the marvelous mechanical wonders that is Millennium's fist of death. His boots clinked and clanked against the metal until he suddenly stopped at the voice of the nurse that had seen him and his "toilet bits". Frederick stood in a quiet panic as he wondered what to do. What should I do. I don't think I can face that nurse again. For God's sake, she's SEEN MY TOILET BITS! Perhaps she didn't see me...Perhaps if I make no movement, she wont see me...Hopefully... Frederick simply stood in the middle of the catwalk in a bit of a sweat with his fists straining themselves because of the pressure he's put on himself. I've got it! It worked the first time we met, so it should still work now. Frederick's body immediately had a rag doll effect as it slumped down against the guard rails of the cat walk lying there motionless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Millennium City Hangar   Millennium City Hangar EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 8:09 pm

As the ghoul man dropped down like a rag doll, the nurse stared wide-eyed for a long moment, obviously confused by the action. But it only took a second before her expression twisted, her lips pulling together tightly, her eyebrows turning downwards. Things never were as easy as she wanted them to be, such was life. Climbing out of the helicopter, her hands pressed firmly to her hips as she stormed over towards him. "Vhile I see you can make a very convincingk corpse, you can quit playingk dead now. I know you can hear me," she seethed, reaching out one of her hands to jab her pointer finger into his shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Millennium City Hangar   Millennium City Hangar EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:31 pm

Frederick grabbed the nurse, of course apologizing for it, set her down in the co-pilot seat, blew up the hangar door with missiles and flew out of there. "Wow...That worked?"

OCC: Yeah...I'm lazy...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Millennium City Hangar   Millennium City Hangar EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 12:31 pm

The doktor walked into the hanger humming as he did his Boots making a noise against the floor leaving a echo of the sound as he fixed his SS cap and walked over to a Stuka dive bomber and went to go find its keys walking into the control room saying to his self "Where ze hell are ze keys they keep in here "He seen them out the corner of his eye as he grabbed them and walked back to the stuka grabbing a parachute and a few pounds of explosives as he got in he started it the noise rumbling the hanger as he smiled and moved the plane out going to wards his Disclosed location leaving a note in the control room saying,"Borrowed " The stuka love your friendly neighbour hood doktor Edward as the plane flew over the Antarctica sea .

>>>>>>London Red light District
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Millennium City Hangar   Millennium City Hangar Empty

Back to top Go down

Millennium City Hangar
Page 1 of 1