Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eishöhle (Ice Cave) -The Opening To Millennium City-

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Eishöhle (Ice Cave) -The Opening To Millennium City- Empty
PostSubject: Eishöhle (Ice Cave) -The Opening To Millennium City-   Eishöhle (Ice Cave) -The Opening To Millennium City- EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 1:10 am

DESCRIPTION

Never once alive with human life, cool, blue ice stalactites cover the ice caves ceiling. The ice floor is slick with the acceptation of where snow has drifted into a gigantic opening; large enough to barely squeeze the Deus Ex Machina Battle Zeppelin. Nearly forty-five football fields in length, light disappears. After that length, there's a sheer drop. Unseen to the normal human eye, this leads into a great opening under the ice glaciers; nearly fifteen miles in radius, there is a city....

Photo from the 1930's Of Eishöhle
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eishöhle (Ice Cave) -The Opening To Millennium City-   Eishöhle (Ice Cave) -The Opening To Millennium City- EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 1:29 am

IC:
It had been quite a stay now. Having been out here for weeks now alone, the werewolf had once again fallen for winter and her icy physical features. Hans stood at the threshold of Eishöhle, or Ice Cave in German. It was hard for him to believe that this glorious place was forgotten about until now. He never did mind winter. He loved it more than any other time of the year. It was something he could, indeed, relate to as he dressed warmer in a thicker great coat than what he normally downed.

There being no sun, the moon shined brilliantly if there were no snow flurry clouds. Most of the year, it was like that, but on this day, the moon gave little illumination and there was no high winds. Hans only gazed out at the virgin snow as he stood, his gloved hands wrapped around a metal cup. The cup was streaming with blazing hot hot-coco; it was hard to keep chocolate milk here. He had rationed his food well; and used little energy in his time here. He had successfully installed and fixed old generators, scouted out the area and protected it.

Now all that was needed, were more men. The werewolf was glad that he had time to spend on his own, away from Millennium. Hans tucked his face lower into the collar of his heavier great coat, so all that appeared out where his red eyes that scanned the horizon. Now all that was left, besides turning on the lights once again, was for Major. He kept the cell phone warm against his body at all times, waiting for the call of arrival.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eishöhle (Ice Cave) -The Opening To Millennium City-   Eishöhle (Ice Cave) -The Opening To Millennium City- EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 11:54 pm

Eyes lazily drifting up to the dark sky, he spotted red lights. Nearly a kilometer away, he saw the Deus Ex Machina II land softly, as well as many of the smaller zeppelins.

A muscle twitched in his mouth as he turned, walking towards an old German truck he had passed time fixing up. He left it running perhaps two hours ago, having caught the sent of metal in the wind, thinking it to be that of the Deus Ex Machina II.

Pulling the clutch out, he turned the truck down a iced over road that he also kept clear. From now on, it was up to the FREAKS and other vampires to keep this place clean.

>>> Ice landing strip/Outskirts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eishöhle (Ice Cave) -The Opening To Millennium City-   Eishöhle (Ice Cave) -The Opening To Millennium City- EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 1:53 pm

(OOC: I guess I can make my entry here then)

Tubalcain walked upon the Threshold of the City. He was playing with his cards, shuffling the deck as he made his way through the hallways towards an unknown location. He was just bored, and walked along, trying to find something interesting, maybe someone to gamble with.

He straightened his tie as he passed beside some troopers, they all saluted their Oberstrumfhürer, and he saluted back, showing them his cards to see if anyone fancied a game, yet no one seemed interested so far, so he continued his lonely walk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eishöhle (Ice Cave) -The Opening To Millennium City-   Eishöhle (Ice Cave) -The Opening To Millennium City- EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 7:30 pm

<<<<<<<<<<<<<< In from the Ice Strip<<<<<<<<<<<

After the truck had arrived, Herr Major almost immediately got out of the vehicle and began walking without a care. He took no notice of anyone following him, he only held up a hand in recognition of the saluting troops about the frosty base.

As he marched through the base, he took sight of his beautiful new base and basked in its glory as it basked in his presence, the soldiers seeming to speed up their efforts as he passed. Then he laid eyes upon a certain man, a character whom was quite a card... the Dandy-Man. "Dandy-man!" he called out as he marched slowly, announcing his presence so it echoed through the cave to the man.

He began to close to gap between the gambler and himself. Even with this, he spoke out in a loud but very calm voice as normal to the Oberstrumfhürer, "Mein gutt freund, Herr Alhambra, please locate my Warrant Officer and have him gather the fifth regiment for a briefing, if you are unable to find him, then merely spread with word of a meeting in ein hour for a briefing."

He spoke plainly and was very straightforward, he obviously was ready to get what ever plot he had under way, and finished before he was even halfway to Alhambra, this would prove to be an awkward little visit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eishöhle (Ice Cave) -The Opening To Millennium City-   Eishöhle (Ice Cave) -The Opening To Millennium City- EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:22 pm

The Dandy man bowed lightly: "Yes, Herr Major". He was not annoyed by the way the Major had spoken to him, but at least he had found something to do. With that, he was off to look for Schrödinger... Thing which he shouldn't have to do, since he was 'everywhere and nowhere at the same time'.

Exit---------> To wherever Schrödinger is... I guess I'll wander around looking for him.

(OOC: Short post, but not much to be said really)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eishöhle (Ice Cave) -The Opening To Millennium City-   Eishöhle (Ice Cave) -The Opening To Millennium City- EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:08 am

The Huntress exited the vehicle, her feet plunging into the soft snow and was rather surprised to spot the Major already heading towards the base in a swift gait.
Flicking strands of hair from her face, she swung her musket over her shoulder and trotted off after the Fuhrer.

(OOC: shortness)

Last edited by Rip Van Winkle on Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eishöhle (Ice Cave) -The Opening To Millennium City-   Eishöhle (Ice Cave) -The Opening To Millennium City- EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 2:06 am

Frederick walked through rather slowly towards the entrance of the base. "Boy am I glad I can't feel the cold. I just hope I don't freeze out here...Again..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eishöhle (Ice Cave) -The Opening To Millennium City-   Eishöhle (Ice Cave) -The Opening To Millennium City- EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:05 pm

The truck came to a halt and both Dok and Zorin stepped out, the vampire then began to ease her scythe out from between the vehicle's seats while the scientist wrapped his long arms around his emaciated frame.
"Schiesse" he muttered as his body trembled in the cold as Zorin finally freed her weapon "how in zhe hell can you not feel zhis?" the Doktor asked bewildered, waving a hand around at the snow.
She simply shrugged as she slipped a cigarette between her teeth "it's just a human zhing I suppose" she smirked and they both began to head towards the base.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eishöhle (Ice Cave) -The Opening To Millennium City-   Eishöhle (Ice Cave) -The Opening To Millennium City- EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:30 am

Suddenly, while amongst a crowd of workers, the Major pointed to one of them and stated, "Bring me the finezt vine ve have. It is time for ein celebration!" He then pointed to another one, "You zere, do me the favor of going und getting the Doktor. Have him send word to prepare the war machines, I'll be damned if I vill vaste any time vhile thing are peaceful here."

'This should undoubtedly draw Alucard out of hiding and end Iscariot for good. Now if that cursed Warrant Officer of mein vould just appear....' the Major thought as he stood with a gleeming smile on his face, his pearly whites twisted in a foul, insane grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eishöhle (Ice Cave) -The Opening To Millennium City-   Eishöhle (Ice Cave) -The Opening To Millennium City- EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:22 pm

Ludwig pranced by in the threshold, irradiating a state of pure joy an excitement, in that moment, he was like a kid, in a happy state of awe on the new city. He simply went around the place, yelling happily: "Wunderbar! Zhis ist JUST WUNDERBAR!!!!"

He kept jumping around, excited like a schoolgirl in a Jonas Brothers concert, and greeting everyone to cross his path:

First, he saw the major. He bowed lightly as he walked by: "AH Herr Major, it ist ein pleasure!"

Then he saw Zorin and Rip: "O, mein Oberstrumfhürers! Hov are ve doing in zhis fine morgen?" He did not even know what time it was, and he was too excited to care, so he assumed it was morning.

Finally he crossed Fred, and hugged him excitedly: "Herr FREDDY! Hov ist mein freund doing in zhis glorious day?"

(OOC: Yes... excited as a schoolgirl in a Jonas Brothers concert...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eishöhle (Ice Cave) -The Opening To Millennium City-   Eishöhle (Ice Cave) -The Opening To Millennium City- EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 5:07 pm

POSTING ORDER: DANDY MAN, MAJOR, FRED, RIP/ZORIN/DOK, WAHNSINN, THE CAPTAIN

<< FROM:: Ice Landing Strip

Having arrived at the threshold of the under ice base, a few more flags were successfully raised up into the air; bright red like blood and black as night in the symbol of hate, loyalty, and power.

The Captain had thrown open the truck door after ceasing the roar of the tuck. Sliding out soundlessly, he crossed the front of the truck to follow Herr Major. With his hands shoved deep into the pockets of his green great coat, he payed little attention to the men that lined in ranks, keeping his chin lowered into the coat.

The cold was far better to him than others. His own body heat gave off more than the others, being he was a werewolf and the others were a combination of vampires and mostly freaks. He did gaze at the few he would consider he was closer to: Rip Van, Zorin, Herr Dok, and Tubalcain (before the sly Argentinian vanished in a cloud of playing cards).

Hans knew of the plans, but never spoke of them as usual. The werewolf did wonder, however, what his commanders speech would be to the force before they did get down to advancing in their plans once again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eishöhle (Ice Cave) -The Opening To Millennium City-   Eishöhle (Ice Cave) -The Opening To Millennium City- EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 7:35 pm

"Captain," called the Major from his place in the Ice Cave, "Come, ve have much vork to be done. Bring ze others az vell, not time to lose."

((Sorry, short, but not much else to say at the moment.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eishöhle (Ice Cave) -The Opening To Millennium City-   Eishöhle (Ice Cave) -The Opening To Millennium City- EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:14 am

Fred hardly even noticed the gitty soldier hug him and continued walking towards the Major until he started screaming into his very eardrum. It was quite obnoxious, but poor Frederick just didn't have the heart to tell him. "Ummm...I could be better...I'm not dead dead now am I? Well...At least not entirely. Heh?" Frederick the gave a thumbs up with a smile but in actuality his thumb was purple due to the cold and his smile was horrible looking due to his lack of lips. He was just trying to be.....Friendly.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eishöhle (Ice Cave) -The Opening To Millennium City-   Eishöhle (Ice Cave) -The Opening To Millennium City- EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:38 am

Rip entered the threshold and headed for an unoccupied space where she propped her musket against the wall and
began clawing the snow out of her hair and off her suit.
Zorin arrived shortly after, lighting a cigarette and glancing around at the new base without the slightest sign of interest upon her face.
Dok had obviously fallen behind as he was hunched over like a vulture, shivering with his hands deep within his
pockets and cursing in German.
The scientist hastily wiped his lenses once more on his bloodied coat and scanned the room, eventually spotting
the Huntress and snaked his way through the sea of soldiers.
"Lieutenant" Dok said as he approached "hast zhe Major informed you of anything about zhis?" he asked,
waving a hand at the large gathering."Nien, he hasn't" she answered, rather surprised that even Millenium's head scientist
had no idea on what was happening "I vas actually going to ask you zhat" she added, dusting herself off once more.
"Ve vill find out soon enough" said Zorin, who had no difficulty in making her way over to them as usually a single glare could part a crowd like the Red Sea.

(OOC: Bah, I know I can string sentences together better than this, but I can barely rub two braincells
together at the moment so I guess this will do. Sorry for the wait)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eishöhle (Ice Cave) -The Opening To Millennium City-   Eishöhle (Ice Cave) -The Opening To Millennium City- EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:28 pm

POST PEOPLE *srs face*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eishöhle (Ice Cave) -The Opening To Millennium City-   Eishöhle (Ice Cave) -The Opening To Millennium City- EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 6:41 pm

((Giving one more day before I advance on with posting. -- Major))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eishöhle (Ice Cave) -The Opening To Millennium City-   Eishöhle (Ice Cave) -The Opening To Millennium City- EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 4:09 pm

OOC: Clearly should have implied the 72 hour rule here. >_>

SKIPPING WAHNSINN, ENFORCING THE 72 HOUR RULE

Reminder to Kill; you need to make a meeting room or area in Millennium city for all of the officers to meet regarding your plans, so on and so forth.

Reminder to all of Millennium; you need to make officer quarters of which we might chill/hang/sleep while here as well as it gives more area to RP in until someone in Millennium makes an armory, storage area, intelligence rooms, communication rooms, sub station, and so on and so forth. > Thank you.

IC:
The Captain raised his head lightly when Herr Major called to him. The werewolf glided with no sound past the elite that were lined, looking at his fellow officers. His expression blank and mouth flat. The Captain tilted his head in the direction in which the officers to follow.

Unless the others were filled in about their mission and location in Anartica on the zeppelin, Hans already knew most of the details. Hitler had sent out a crew of men to take over the area (seeing as Allies didn't want to be in a frozen waste land), and set up a base for 'research in cold climates' in the 1930's. The main, real reasons was for Atomic bomb development, advanced U-Boat development, and storage of experimental research (such as a virus).

Having been out in the area for months now, The Captain had explored much of the Domed and tunneled city (nearly all thirty levels that tunneled down into the ice, as well as into the rock and land under the solid ice). He knew full well what was in the city, and found much interest in the U-Boats that were covered in a light layer of clear ice (having discovered that hazard by an accidental slip into the cold water the second week into his solo mission).

Now that Herr Major had arrived, Hans interest in the lowest level areas in which the U-Boats sat in solitude, gently re-sparked as his eye gave off a slight tint of ruby. As much as it didn't seem to phase the lycan, Hans was somewhat eager for any opportunity to stretch his legs in some kind of fight, the events happening today certainly suggesting that a new battle was on the dark horizon of the frozen land, and even the one at sea.

In a way, it must be a perfect plan as was the nature of Hans commander; vampires cannot touch large bodies of water, let alone streams. A perfect defense and hazard for Hellsing and Millennium vampires alike. The slight crimson tint of the one visible eye from underneath the Captains hat drastically brightened into a fine, ruby glow as this thought crossed the werewolves mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eishöhle (Ice Cave) -The Opening To Millennium City-   Eishöhle (Ice Cave) -The Opening To Millennium City- EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:43 pm

The Major looks aside to a large steel door with barbaric handles on it. The large bolts of the door seemed a bit forced in if one were to stare at it too long, the metalic pattern something quite queer to any eye.

"I vill be in here, do follow Herr Hans, Frau Vinkle, und somevone find my Varent Officer und the rest of mein Obersturmführers!"

With that, he pressed his hand against the door and pushed lightly, the freshly placed door gave a screech as the oil got into the hinges and it came open easier. He headed into a large hallway and at the end disappears into a room full of lights.

<====== Exit to War room===

Last edited by The Major on Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eishöhle (Ice Cave) -The Opening To Millennium City-   Eishöhle (Ice Cave) -The Opening To Millennium City- EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:45 pm

Hearing the Major call her name, the Huntress swung her musket over her small
shoulders and weaved her way through the sea of soldiers.
The Doktor pursued after the raven-haired vampiress, incredibly eager to learn of the Major's plans while Zorin simply plowed her way through the crowd, billowing dark smoke through her teeth as she went.

9Rip, Dok and Zorin)----> to War Room
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eishöhle (Ice Cave) -The Opening To Millennium City-   Eishöhle (Ice Cave) -The Opening To Millennium City- EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 3:23 pm

(OOC: I apologize, I don't even know why I posted in the first place... Which means I have no allaby... U-L-G-Y I ain't got no allaby!)

Ludwig let go of Fred and looked at him for a few seconds before laughing and putting his thumb up just like he did: "Zhat ist zhe spirit comrade!" He didn't notice how annoying he was, but he kept on prancing around, and waved at the Oberstrumfhurers and the Major as they left: "Auf wiedersehen friends!"

He was going nowhere specific, just jumping around excitedly, waving at whoever passed by, eager to find something to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eishöhle (Ice Cave) -The Opening To Millennium City-   Eishöhle (Ice Cave) -The Opening To Millennium City- EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 12:44 am

OOC: Sorry for the wait and the fact that this will be short. Busy as hell.

IC:
The Captain gave little notice to the small brawl between the zombie and other officer. He held his chin out of his coat for only a moment as he strode by, headed for the war room.

>>>> TO THE WAR ROOM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eishöhle (Ice Cave) -The Opening To Millennium City-   Eishöhle (Ice Cave) -The Opening To Millennium City- Empty

Back to top Go down

Eishöhle (Ice Cave) -The Opening To Millennium City-
Page 1 of 1