Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zanoko Sakuito's application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Zanoko Sakuito's application Empty
PostSubject: Zanoko Sakuito's application   Zanoko Sakuito's application EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:57 pm

Name: Sakuito, Zanoko (last, first)

Alias:El martillo de diablo

Physical appearance: Standing at a five foot eleven Zanoko doesn't stand out among much of the other people. His eyes are a jet black unless he finds himself in a battle. At that time they turn crimson. Zanoko's hair is completely black.Weighing at a mere 170lbs Zanoko is easily maneuverable. He sports an athletic build. If he takes his shirt off his abs are visible, and a scar that spans from his right shoulder across his back to his left waist. He also has a cross shaped scar below his left eye.

For the most part this is what he looks like. Though the clothing is down below. Also, he has on occasion worn this attire.
Spoiler:

Clothing of choice: Zanoko likes to wear a long black trench coat, Black kakki pants, and a black dress shirt. He sometimes wears a black fedora.

Weaponry of choice: Zanoko likes to use 4 regular Katanas and a nine mill pistol with blessed bullets.

Katanas:
El Godess blanco (The white Goddess)
looks:
Spoiler:
This is carried on his right side.

El diablo negro (The black Devil)
looks:
Spoiler:
This sword is on his left side.

Los asesinos gemelos de hombre (The twin man slayers)
looks:
Spoiler:
This blade is one of two, both identicle. And as an added afect they can be combined to form a duel bladed sword hilt on hilt.These are put on his back.

Race: Vampire

Abilities: Rank c

Organization: Unaffiliated Merc

Personality: When it comes to personality any way to describe Zanoko is not enough. At first glance Zanoko could be considered odd or psychotic, However in reality he is much much more. For example, Zanoko loves a good fight. He is always looking out for himself unless he is on a mission. However if someone offers to pay a higher price there is a possibility he will sell out unless there was an agreement before hand. If he is challenged to fight when his job states not to which is what he loves a lot.

Biography:
Spoiler:

RP sample:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Zanoko on Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanoko Sakuito's application   Zanoko Sakuito's application EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 10:47 pm

You did a great job here, and I can't wait to see him in action.

Approvals: 1

Disapprovals: 0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanoko Sakuito's application   Zanoko Sakuito's application EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 2:12 am

Seems alright

Approvals: 2
Disapprovals: 0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanoko Sakuito's application   Zanoko Sakuito's application EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 7:51 am

You didn´t answer the first question.

Name: Alright, although it would`ve been appropriate to write it in western terms.
A spanish alias for a japanese guy?

Gender: Men like you stand proudly, even at the dawn of the apocalypse....

Physical appearance: Its short, but alright. He hasn´t got a face... as ususal.

Clothing of choice: VERY short.

Weaponry of choice:
Alright, right ahead, unless they have different abilities, bringing four Katanas at once into battle has no sense or purpose whatsoever.

Also, aside from that, you didn´t say anything about them being silver or blessed.

Aside from both this, the gun he uses wasn´t discribed at all, neither in a picture, nor in text format. Capacity? Single or Double Action? What model? FMJ, Hollow point, AP bullets?

Race: Like I said, old, but okay I guess.

Abilities: Probaby the shortest discription of abilities i`ve ever seen on this site.

Organization: Alright

Personality: Short, but nice, and its okay for me.

Biography: Quite a lot like Kitaro´s one, but of the same quality and original on its own, as since it circles around another character. A one of a kind example and thus approved.

RP sample: Suits the standards and is approved.

Other/Final score:

Well... not as good as Kitaros one, but still pretty good. The weaponary is a big issue, and many little mistakes ran into the sheet along the way.
Also, its much, much shorter than Kitaro´s novel sized registry, not as detailed and not as original either. Its still an approval, but with flaws inside and serious point deductions.
After asking you said you saw four of the OVAs, and not the manga... thats the bare minimum but still acceptable. You know of Millenium, of Iscariot, and of Hellsing`s conflict, the rest we can tell you.

From me, its an approval.. barely. Yeah, i´m harsh.

Apps: 3

Dis: 0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanoko Sakuito's application   Zanoko Sakuito's application EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:16 pm

This is pretty good though I advise you get a photo up in your Avatar section of your profile of what this guy looks like or close to what he looks like.

Also something that nags a little at me is this little bit:

Quote :
Standing at a five foot eleven Zanoko doesn't stand out among much of the other people.

and,

Quote :
Weighing at a mere 100lbs Zanoko is easily maneuverable. He sports an athletic build. If he takes his shirt off there is visible his abs, and a scar that spans from his right shoulder across his back to his left waist.

in your physical description section.

Reason is that we try to base this RP to reality without being in reality as close as we possibly can. With that stated I can say this: the fact that the human bone muscle mass to height ratio does not support what you put down for what I have quoted.

Instead of a nice hunk of lean meat as you tried to state here with the statement of visible abs, since he weighs 100 pounds I think of a scrawny five foot eleven inch tall man. So just add 60 - 80 pounds on him and he can still be as maneuverable as you intend him to be, or if you want to keep him to about 100 pounds, you might have to shrink his height to (I am not kidding you I know the math to this), 5 foot 3 inches at least if not shorter and still have him be maneuverable. I say add more weight and I will approve you in a snap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanoko Sakuito's application   Zanoko Sakuito's application EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:27 pm

I changed the weight, also I added a pic and a little to his appearance.

Quote :
He also has a cross shaped scar below his left eye.

For the most part this is what he looks like. Though the clothing is down below. Also, he has on occasion worn this attire.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanoko Sakuito's application   Zanoko Sakuito's application EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 6:34 pm

Good work!

Approvals: 4
Dis-Approvals: zer0

Lock, dropped and moved. Welcome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanoko Sakuito's application   Zanoko Sakuito's application EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 1:48 am

Sheet moved and unlocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanoko Sakuito's application   Zanoko Sakuito's application EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 12:06 am

Moved to dis-approved due to the fact that a 'guest' account made this, and it has been marked WIP for some time.

Locked and dropped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zanoko Sakuito's application   Zanoko Sakuito's application Empty

Back to top Go down

Zanoko Sakuito's application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Registration :: Hellsing Registration :: Registration :: Disapproved-
Jump to: