Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Newsletter 3/3/2016

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twitch
Elite
Elite
Twitch

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters: Alucard
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

Newsletter 3/3/2016 Empty
PostSubject: Newsletter 3/3/2016   Newsletter 3/3/2016 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 5:51 am

At long last, the site is revamped and we are ready to try some more roleplaying. I hope everyone had a great break during the holidays and is excited to start things back up. Rather than type a whole long list of things, I will just leave it for everyone to look at if they're interested. For Hellsing, the RPG will start over with a clean slate and open canon roles for each of the organizations. If you already had a character and are still interested in playing them, simply resubmit your application in the apprpriate section. The other sections are still being worked on and should be added in the next few days as well as our gaming section and anime viewing sections.

The other major change to let everyone know about is that you are no longer required to have multiple accounts for each character you create. In the character sheet, I have made an open field where you may type all of your current active characters  and there is also a text field in your user profile which can be used for the same purpose. We are also going to be using a new points system so for all accounts that you are wanting to merge, please send staff the accounts that you are wishing to merge so that we can make the necessary changes to ensure that you get credit for your posts. The points system will be used to add some actual real life rewards to the players with the highest amount and the most improved. Current plans are to provide a 20$ Steam Gift Card Code to the players who fulfill this criteria paid for by yours truly.

Otherwise, I will leave everytrhing else for you all to look at and I hope to RP with you soon.

~Artycard
Back to top Go down

Newsletter 3/3/2016
Page 1 of 1