A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

Site moved?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bleach4ever25
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Site moved?   Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:40 pm

I don't recall when it happened but when was the site moved and added to? Or perhaps you merged the site you managed is that it? Or am I just going mad like I always thought I would? Sorry if you don't remember me I couldn't log in from my old account. It had on a few W.I.P. that never get finished or maybe they where never approved. I can't remember which of the two. It was probably both. But the site was dying so I gave up on it which was even sadder in all honesty but I still see that the site is on this one. I forgot to say who I was sadly I can't remember the name of the account just it had cyborg with a A.I. that thought it was a human. I forgot her name as well sadly. Sorry again for leaving then coming back but I seen this site is not dead I don't know if it is dying but I hope not.
Back to top Go down
Twitch
Elite
Elite

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters: Alucard
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Site moved?   Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:37 pm

My apologies for the belated reply bleach. We are in the process of revamping the site and unfortunately a lot of it has fallen by the wayside. We have exciting things on the way so please stay tuned.
Back to top Go down

Site moved?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1