Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*Lame Beatboxing in the Distance*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Seras Victoria
Rookie
Rookie
Seras Victoria

*Lame Beatboxing in the Distance* Empty
PostSubject: *Lame Beatboxing in the Distance*   *Lame Beatboxing in the Distance* EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 3:18 pm

Uh, hi there, everyone! So I signed up for this forum last year, but I never made a decision as to what I wanted to do. However, I'm still really interested in joining, so I'm probably gonna apply for Seras. I'm not ready to be judged for my original characters yet holy guacamole.

Let's see... I guess I'd ought to add some basic things about me so that it's not too hard to get to know me, right? Okay! Here's trying for a good first impression. I have to stop answering my own questions, for starters. Name's Brandy. I'm seventeen, I'm a female, I'm short and bitter about it. I just recently got accepted to college for nursing. My personality type according to the MBTI is INFP. I'm actually painfully shy, and most of the time it's very easy to step all over me. I'm easily discouraged. I'm messy, I'm forgetful, and I'm always very tired. People tell me I'm a good listener, so at least I have that going for me.

tldr; I'm hella dorkly and anxious with few good points, sorry.

Anywho! I hope that I'll do a good job with the application, and an even better job at RPing. Here's to hoping, at least.
Back to top Go down
Twitch
Elite
Elite
Twitch

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters: Alucard
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: *Lame Beatboxing in the Distance*   *Lame Beatboxing in the Distance* EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 5:49 pm

Welcome future minion in training. Feel free to ask questions and we hope you enjoy the forum. I'm an INTJ so I'm sure we'll get along just fine.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: *Lame Beatboxing in the Distance*   *Lame Beatboxing in the Distance* EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 10:17 pm

Hello there, and welcome to the forum! I look forward to your sheet, and seeing you in context!

Also, I'm an INFP too~! :3 -offers a hifive-
Back to top Go down
Mihnea
Rookie
Rookie
Mihnea

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: *Lame Beatboxing in the Distance*   *Lame Beatboxing in the Distance* EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 10:33 am

Age of 17 years - good aspect to start RP'n of the character Celas Seras .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Lame Beatboxing in the Distance*   *Lame Beatboxing in the Distance* Empty

Back to top Go down

*Lame Beatboxing in the Distance*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Public Information :: Announcements :: Arrivals & Departures-
Jump to: