Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It has been a little while.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack
Rookie
Rookie
Jack

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

It has been a little while. Empty
PostSubject: It has been a little while.   It has been a little while. EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 11:14 pm

Sorry for leaving without posting it before I did so but I didn't expect to be gone like I was. I thought I would be gone for only a few hours but that did not happen as was planned. So hopefully next time i'll have the time to post my absence before I leave for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Luciano/Luca
Rookie
Rookie
Luciano/Luca

Location : The Vatican, or the room of those who have large wallets.

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: It has been a little while.   It has been a little while. EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 3:05 pm

Welcome back, good to have you back!
Back to top Go down
Maximillion
Novice
Novice
Maximillion

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters: Maximillion VonMitternacht (Hellsing RP)
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: It has been a little while.   It has been a little while. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:03 pm

Jack, I would love to collaborate with you, but we're not both on the forum at the same time.

Would you mind PMing me some of your contact details?

I can be reached at Violet..Lotus via Skype, and I think (but I'm not 100% sure) you can email me through my profile.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Rookie
Rookie
Jack

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: It has been a little while.   It has been a little while. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2015 4:16 pm

I'll pm the info as soon as I recover my account from my sister who keeps hacking into my computer as a joke at my expense. Lucky for me she never prank calls people with my Skype info or account. I should have it back later today. Also this is not the place to talk one on one it stated this in some info a while back. Pm me please if you want to continue this conversation.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Rookie
Rookie
Jack

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: It has been a little while.   It has been a little while. EmptyTue May 12, 2015 5:19 pm

I have been inactive again for a while and for that I am sorry. But I had matters I had to work out before returning to anything non-family related. Now that that is out of the way. If I am inactive for over a month again without leaving a post as to telling you all why I am. You are free to assume that I won't be back on the site. Also the reason I posted my return under this thread is because I didn't want to clutter the place by making a new one. Sorry if didn't place my return where I should have.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: It has been a little while.   It has been a little while. EmptyWed May 13, 2015 5:58 pm

Hey, very glad to have you back!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It has been a little while.   It has been a little while. Empty

Back to top Go down

It has been a little while.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Public Information :: Announcements :: Arrivals & Departures-
Jump to: