Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

There is a bit of bickering.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jack
Rookie
Rookie
Jack

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

There is a bit of bickering. Empty
PostSubject: There is a bit of bickering.   There is a bit of bickering. EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 1:48 pm

As stated above there has been a bit of unwanted bickering in a thread I have started; titled: A cozy little walk. I would love it if a staff member would so kindly help me out with this situation. As I don't allow it to happen OOC while in a IC thread. If staff disagrees then I'll let it be and jus look the other way or leave the thread.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Rookie
Rookie
Jack

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: There is a bit of bickering.   There is a bit of bickering. EmptyFri Jan 09, 2015 10:25 pm

Thank you Alucard I hope that help is not need in this way again. As the reason I have asked was because it was petty little thing; that as you said should have dealt with in a friendly manner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There is a bit of bickering.   There is a bit of bickering. EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 2:04 am

No probs. I'm here to help in whatever way I can. We're here to have fun though and as I told kiyala, don't get hurt feelings if I have to get involved. My rulings are final and not up for debate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There is a bit of bickering.   There is a bit of bickering. Empty

Back to top Go down

There is a bit of bickering.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Limbo and Practice RP :: OOC & Chat :: Help Desk-
Jump to: