Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trump Card Deathball

Go down 
+3
Alexander Anderson
Kiyala
The Captain
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack
Rookie
Rookie
Jack

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

Trump Card Deathball - Page 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trump Card Deathball   Trump Card Deathball - Page 1 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 7:38 pm

OOC: sorry for waiting so long I thought I had to wait for the ones who posted before to post before I could again. Also it would be nice to have a time frame for me to count so that I know others are no longer actively posting in the thread.

Getting up Michel smelt the sent of a vampire and surprising he was scared from just being near him as if it was the legend that his old used to scare him as a kid. Ironically if only he could see would he have known how true those stories where and who had thrown that now dead body his way. His laughing dying down a bit but never complete gone or different then it was before. With a fake confidence he stood up and began to get joyful at the thought of a bloody battle. As he walked a female voiced in the distance was screaming his name for him to stop killing people and calm. Laughing in a truly humored voice that was also deep and full of insanity to him his madness was a blessing and anything else a burden. Unwillingly stopping he was thrown into a rage that mad him lose any of his self-control he had left inside. Screaming in his rage it was painful for his friend to listen to as she started to cry at seeing act like rabid beast. Unable to keep him controlled for much longer she knew that in his blood-lust he would kill her this time as he had grown strong and herself weaker. Before she could speak to him he broke free of he spell and reached out to grab her in order to kill. Sniffing the air Michel noticed her perfume that she normally wears and for a tiny second looked normal for what he normally looks like at least. Not believing her own eyes the witch just stood there as her friend was as you could say a bit dazed. Taking advantage of the moment before it was to late she ran up to her old friend and gave him a hug whispering his favorite song he used to love. Calming down from the cursed blood-lust that he has had wanted to keep locked away inside himself. Michel thanked her for being there in his time of need just as she always is.
Back to top Go down
Maximillion
Novice
Novice
Maximillion

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters: Maximillion VonMitternacht (Hellsing RP)
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Trump Card Deathball   Trump Card Deathball - Page 1 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 4:07 pm

Π

Last edited by Maximillion on Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Twitch
Elite
Elite
Twitch

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters: Alucard
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Trump Card Deathball   Trump Card Deathball - Page 1 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2015 1:18 pm

OOC: Max you're supposed to wait for the rest of us to post before you post again. I'mma have to humbly request you remove it so I can post.
Back to top Go down
Maximillion
Novice
Novice
Maximillion

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Trump Card Deathball   Trump Card Deathball - Page 1 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 2:58 pm

((OOC: Sorry, I compiled my posts and removed the text from the elaboration post)
Back to top Go down
Alexander Anderson
Rookie
Rookie
Alexander Anderson

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Trump Card Deathball   Trump Card Deathball - Page 1 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 12:28 am

OOC: ugh your right it is slowing down, if any progress happens like more ppl post or the battle locks PM me.
Back to top Go down
Maximillion
Novice
Novice
Maximillion

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Trump Card Deathball   Trump Card Deathball - Page 1 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 1:56 pm

(OOC: What am I, chopped liver? I'll give you a run for your money, if you expend the effort, Mr. Anderson...)
Back to top Go down
Twitch
Elite
Elite
Twitch

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Trump Card Deathball   Trump Card Deathball - Page 1 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 7:29 pm

OOC: So I'm gonna make the post now but here's how it goes. Once the original person who posted posts again, the order is typically locked from that point and it is supposed to go in order according to who posted at which times after them. Give me a bit to get inspired and I will be making that post...
Back to top Go down
Maximillion
Novice
Novice
Maximillion

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Trump Card Deathball   Trump Card Deathball - Page 1 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 8:19 pm

(OOC: May I get a fresh copy of the Post order, for future reference, please?)
Back to top Go down
Twitch
Elite
Elite
Twitch

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Trump Card Deathball   Trump Card Deathball - Page 1 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 8:37 pm

OOC: It's already in here...Just go back to the first posts. Also, apparently before I can even make the post, Anderson...you're up.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Maximillion
Novice
Novice
Maximillion

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Trump Card Deathball   Trump Card Deathball - Page 1 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 8:52 pm

((OOC: I didn't see the post detailing the Post Order, so here:

• Alucard
• The Captain
• Kiyala
• Anderson
• Jack
• Maximillion
• Isaac Von Blaze

Also, you mentioned a "72 hour" limit on waiting. Is that how long we wait until we skip that person, or...?))
Back to top Go down
Twitch
Elite
Elite
Twitch

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Trump Card Deathball   Trump Card Deathball - Page 1 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 8:56 pm

Back to top Go down
Maximillion
Novice
Novice
Maximillion

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Trump Card Deathball   Trump Card Deathball - Page 1 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 10:15 am

((OOC: Okay, can we stop posting OOC in this thread? I know I've been doing it too, but I keep expecting a battle post when I see a Notification, and its just someone posting a forum link or talking about stuff. I can't find the old one, so... https://nightshaderpg.rpg-board.net/t3278-deathball-ooc-thread#30506 ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trump Card Deathball   Trump Card Deathball - Page 1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trump Card Deathball
Page 1 of 1