Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Avatar of Nyarlathotep, the Dark Pharoh

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bayman
Trainee
Trainee
Bayman

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

Avatar of Nyarlathotep, the Dark Pharoh Empty
PostSubject: Avatar of Nyarlathotep, the Dark Pharoh   Avatar of Nyarlathotep, the Dark Pharoh EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 2:52 am

My fellow passengers on the train from Port Said to Cairo made for pleasant company, but as we neared our destination I began to long for a private cabin. Once more I carefully opened the box in my hands, revealing the priceless artifact contained within; The Shining Trapezohedron. It was still safe, despite my growing sense of paranoia. My friend, the renowned Egyptologist Dr. Charles Pratley, had contacted me at the museum where the Trapezohedron had been recently placed. Pratley claimed that this artifact was the key to unlocking an undiscovered tomb of great historical significance and that I should bring the Trapezohedron to Cairo with all deliberate haste and secrecy. I have brought together a team to help keep the Trapezohedron safe. Little did the professor know that what lied ahead would be so much more then what could be imagined...

The Russian had entered the city from the train station, wearing a large great coat to keep his equipment concealed and his G36c locked up in the suitcase he was carrying. His objective was to meet up with professor Payne, the current holder of the Trapezohedron and the group of security personal he had privately hired at the Ramses hotel. After hailing a cab, the ex-spetsnaz arrived at his destination. Once Bayman exited, he checked in and made his way up to the penthouse where he would be meeting Payne and the rest of his new coworkers.
Back to top Go down

Avatar of Nyarlathotep, the Dark Pharoh
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Limbo and Practice RP :: Practice Fights.-
Jump to: