Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What you've all been waiting for

Go down 
AuthorMessage

What you've all been waiting for Empty
PostSubject: What you've all been waiting for   What you've all been waiting for EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 8:52 pm

Yep, I'm out again. this place has no hope of getting anywhere near the kind of numbers it hopes to see if it is continually run like this. And since I am tired of arguing every step of the way just to RP, I think it is safe to say I am out of here. Heaven forbid someone have an opinion or thought counter to that of a mod or a mod's preferred person. I wish the remaining few of you the best of luck.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: What you've all been waiting for   What you've all been waiting for EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 9:02 pm

100 yards is more than fair meabh. You and mike can easily catch up and shoot at Casandra at that distance. I've seen people shoot up to 200 yards. It's not that impossible to do, but if this is how you wish to handle the situation then I'm sorry to see you go out like this. The door is always open to you, and mike.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What you've all been waiting for   What you've all been waiting for EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 9:15 pm

I am not leaving because of the ruling of a few hundred yards; our characters could easily make that up and I am very confident in my RP ability, enough so that I'm sure the outcome would be as planned. I am leaving for the very reason you missed the point: you all can't see what's in front of you, and your inability to look at the bigger picture - or even take a look at the smaller details that are in sore need of fixing - has brought the forum into a self-sustaining mire. But if you want to think that I am "rage-quitting" because poor me, my RP didn't go all my way, then you have overlooked entirely my ability as a role-player, my past achievements, my knowledge on the subjects of which I play, and above all, the manner in which you treat your fellow RPers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What you've all been waiting for   What you've all been waiting for Empty

Back to top Go down

What you've all been waiting for
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Public Information :: Announcements :: Arrivals & Departures-
Jump to: