A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Forests

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
avatar

Posts : 244
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-09-09
Age : 19

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Forests   Mon Jul 14, 2014 9:15 am

The APC rolled along, off the road and into the main bit of the forest. "So, I'm guessing you know what to look for? Also, if completely possible I'd like to refrain from leaving the cab as much as we can. It's safer in here anyway. Never know what unfriendly things could be waiting in these woods." He yawned, glancing at the MG42 on its swivel mount, ready to be shoved into the currently closed armored gunport at any moment.

(OOC: I guess you were waiting on me?)
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 105
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Forests   Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:17 am

Casandra opend up her suit case revealing the weapons inside Oh I am just fine ~ she hummed getting out the micro uzi Would you mind looking away for a moment ? she asked getting some clips out of the suitcase and them lifting up her skirt placing them in some holsters before she put the uzi away as well. Her hand grabbed onto the sword before closing it I can search around here this looks like the place we need to be anyway she said gently nuzzling her sword.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
avatar

Posts : 244
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-09-09
Age : 19

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Forests   Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:33 am

(OOC: There's still that 140mm steel plate dividing the cab in half. He can't see her.)

He yawned, slowing the vehicle to a stop, downshifting as the speed bled off, eventually putting the gearbox in park. "Well, I guess I'll just protect the vehicle, in that case." He made sure that the belt feeding to the machinegun was unobstructed, then became more comfortable in his seat, checking the gas mask on the floor to his left, his Bren propped up against his bulkhead, which was locked from inside the cab. "Good luck with your search."
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 105
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Forests   Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:44 am

Well then I am off she walked off into the woods, well too her it was walking to Lenka it would seem like she ran off into the dark. Her eyes were scanning the area for anything that connected to Jay or anything connecting to a possible trail to a hideout he may have, of course she was finding naught. Her pace picked up, it was like a blur was moving through and around the trees, her inhuman reflexes and sight enabling her to still have a good sight even at these speeds, though she was used to speeds much much faster than this.

Nothing she mumbled hopping onto a tree, with great control of her strength she hopped off it and onto another tree hopping off to another up wards to the top of the trees Ahhh this place is huge..even for a vampire..hmm ? Her eyes actually had to focus but she saw something in the distance Ah too far away for these eyes..oh well she said taking a small breath unnecessary but it calmed her down a little as she focused onto the strange image she saw.

It looked like a building being built or repaired and there was guards ? Something was off about this building, why was it so far out here ? She looked off to the side and saw London, hours away but still this place seemed rather out the way. Hmm maybe but..whats this feeling.. something was in that building she couldn't put her finger on it but it was like something...old was in there. She sighed and hopped down Maybe Lenka found something..., her feet connected with the ground and she ran back.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
avatar

Posts : 244
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-09-09
Age : 19

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Forests   Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:52 am

Sitting bored in the cab, he was leaned back in the seat, eyes closed, trying to listen for anything. Nothing. That didn't really surprise him, but it was also strange. He was somewhat expectant of things to go wrong, like they usually did. Nonetheless, he sat and waited. There was probably somewhere else to search.
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 105
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Forests   Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:00 am

Casandra ran back to the cab gently tapping onto the side Did you see anything ?, she would await for Lenkas response, after his answer she would stretch a little I found a building my self but there is too much equipment there for Jay to have been there not to mention guards and..something else its best we try and leave that place for last. the feeling was bothering her, what was it ? She had been around that feeling before but she couldn't put her finger on it, to her it was a familiar feeling yet it was unlike anything she felt before.

Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
avatar

Posts : 244
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-09-09
Age : 19

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Forests   Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:07 am

He opened his eyes, starting at the ceiling of the cab. "Nope. Nothing on my end. Where to next?" He yawned again. Eventually he'd get back home and be able to enjoy a nice nap. On a bed. As opposed to on a metal seat with a leather pad. Hopefully, they wouldn't run into anything they had to fight, but at least he was well armed and protected if it came to that.
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 105
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Forests   Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:14 am

Casandra hopped into the cab We should drive closer to London a little.. she said looking at a map before some rustling made her head turn And..can you drive careful..I think something is following us Her eyes were sharp as she closed the door Or it hopeful is just a wolf or something.. she spread her legs out a little, the exercise was nice to have but it seems she may get to do some fencing tonight.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
avatar

Posts : 244
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-09-09
Age : 19

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Forests   Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:21 am

He blinked. "...You drive this in one of two ways. Forward, and backward. There is no "Careful." If something is following us it'll have a hell of a time getting into the cab, so there's not really a problem... Eh. Whatever you say." The merc yawns again, putting the vehicle into gear again and proceeding to traverse it in place, heading back to the main road. "Just say where you want to go."
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 105
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Forests   Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:28 am

Ahh hmm oh she said looking at the map These..ridges..hm if i remember right Ahh yes she held the map up to Lenka just now noticing the cramped space of the cab We need to go here she blinked and looked at him as he drove, a small smile appearing on her face as she gave a warm expression, this reminded her of the old days when she was still with her little group.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
avatar

Posts : 244
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-09-09
Age : 19

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Forests   Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:36 am

(OOC: Again, big fat steel plate decides the cab, no way to look at him. :v)

He sighed. "If you could tell me where that Here is... That'd be great. Just telling me when to turn would be perfect, though." Slipping the vehicle into a higher gear, he yawned again, accelerating down the road. "What about that thing following us? Any idea on what it is yet?" He continued watching the road through his periscope.
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 105
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Forests   Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:58 am

You really need a way to see back here she said looking at the map after that she gave him directions and they drove about half a hour to a small spot, We should be near..I'll go and check the cave out she said hopping out. Her eyes darted around looking for anything but saw nothing out of the ordinary I'll be back in a moment. Once again she hurried off to the cave, only making it to the entrance before there was signs of something here. It was blood and corpses of animals decapitated and parts sprawled about the place This..wasn't done naturally..
Back to top Go down
Schrödinger
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 94
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 21

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Forests   Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:26 am

Schro Clone #1 Entering From: Deus Ex Machina II - Command/War Room

Schrodinger often found himself bored when he didn't have much to do, so he would often send out clones of himself using his unique ability to find amusement for himself. These clones wore all kinds of interesting disguises to hide their cat-like traits. Sometimes, they would stumble across people of interest. Schrodinger kept tabs on these sorts of people, never letting them stray too far from his feline sights. The Major had tasked him with recruiting new blood of all kinds for Millennium in preparation for the coming Eternal World War as the Major christened it.

The catboy sat on a branch above in the forest canopy, silently watching the two people below him. I vonder vhat iz zo interestink about zhat cave... Schrodinger watched intently, wondering what would happen next. He wouldn't get involved with them unless he found them worthy of joining the ranks of Millennium. Schrodinger went through a lot of trouble to conceal himself from the two below, and if they even so much as glanced in his direction, he would just poof out of existence and relocate to a different spot. Of course, if they were to get into trouble, he contemplated perhaps helping them. He wasn't really a fighter of any kind, often preferring to just mess with people, but his muscles could use a good stretch if it came down to it. He did have his trusty knife after all.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
avatar

Posts : 244
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-09-09
Age : 19

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Forests   Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:27 pm

Standing up within the rear of the APC, Lenka looked around, his Bren in his grasp, fully loaded. Glancing over to Casandra, he kept an eye out for whatever animal it was that had been following them on the ground. "Do you think it's just a wolf or the like?" He kept his weapon ready, in the event something happened, he's want to at least be able to cover his own ass, as he was decently convinced the vampire could outperform him anyway, based just on abilities.
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 105
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Forests   Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:28 pm

She looked at what remained of the corpses Maybe a werewolf, unless wolves have gotten a lot bigger since I have been asleep she said walking into the cave a little, some scratching noises echoed out Oh damn. What ever it was heard the two as she backed off a little Well what ever it is its she didn't even have time to finish as a black blur rushed out the cave Here. Within mere moments she stepped to the side letting the blur dragged its feet along the ground for a moment Blloooddd I need moree it was a vampire, good thing too because if it wa sa werewolf she wouldn't have stood much of a chance without silver.

This thing looked horrible, barely any hair on its head flesh rotting away Oh thank goodness that isn't Jay Casandra said sighing in relief. It was feral and had its "prey" in front of it, once agian it charged at Casandra who rather simply dodged by swaying to the right side of it and took a chance to swipe at it with her nails tearing into its flesh however she seemed surprised as it passed her Not bad

Blood dripped form her fingers Lenka..open fire on it she was easily well out its range, the creature had small cut in the cloak it wore some blood dripping out and it heard her [i]Somethings not right..[/b]
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
avatar

Posts : 244
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-09-09
Age : 19

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Forests   Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:54 pm

Ducking quickly back into the cabin, the merc pulled the heavy lever for the armored gunport open, pushing the barrel of the driver's side MG42 through, taking aim by looking through the periscope. Nigh a second later, a burst of the 7.92mm ammunition found its mark on the target Casandra had requested, somewhere around 80 rounds having been fired at the target about 30m away. Since the target was stationary, he probably didn't miss all that many.
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 105
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Forests   Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:57 am

The feral vampire snarled as he bled turning around its eyes a glow with rage before Casandra waved at it, the beast was only looking at Casandra ready to lunge but then the 7.92mm ammunition began to tear into its flesh. Blood sprayed from it as its body was torn from the gunfire it howled out in pain before its head was torn apart and what was left of its body fell to the ground.
..this vampire..should it be smart enough to hide in this cave ? she looked into the cave Keep on the gun.., quickly Cassandras hand slipped into her skirt as she drew her mini uzi.

She glanced around, keeping one hand on her uzi and another on her sword hilt but there was nothing but quiet Was it nothing ? there was a clang noise as something jumped onto the cab, quickly she turned around and saw another vampire on the cab. Immediately she pointed Theres one on the cab ! she shouted before opening fire on it, obviously the .41 ae rounds didn't bother the vampire too much.

This one seemed smarter as it dodged her rounds with ease moving closer to her, keeping in line with her so if Lenka were to open fire she would be hit as well Clever bastard, its hand was straighted out no doubt this was was going to try and slice through her with its hand but she managed to dodge using some impressive foot work, her body swayed out of the way of the hand it just skimming her hair before she spun round then smacked her elbow into its back.
The thing went flying and smacking into the cave entrance Tch I didn't get a clean hit..
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
avatar

Posts : 244
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-09-09
Age : 19

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Forests   Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:57 am

As the two fought, the merc waited. Just as it became out of line with Casandra, smacking into the cave entrance and remaining still for just a moment, Lenka let another burst fly from his MG42, a slight smirk crossing his face. He didn't really care how many jumped into the cab, they'd never be able to get inside, as there was nothing for them to grab at on the smooth outside surface.  Regardless, he had plenty ammunition to deal with any other threats. "Was that the last one?"
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 105
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Forests   Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:52 pm

The vampire and the cave entrance were riddle with the ammunition, its body torn to shreds and blood painted onto the cave entrance wall as Casandra sighed Hopefully, that must have been the master vampire here. I don't want to have to face a bigger on.. before she could even finish her sentence a blur charged at her. Her body swayed back as a hand slashed out at her, however she wasn't done as she had to dodge several attacks from another cloaked vampire.
It took great effort to avoid most of these hits truly the one she was facing was more skilled and stronger than the last two, and this one wasn't giving her a chance to made any space so her friend could blow it away.

However Casandra wasn't defenseless as she held the barrel to its stomach at point blank range and opened fire pumping the remaining bullets into this one It seems its my turn to work Lenka ~ her eyes seemed to glow with a reddish orange hue. The vampire was at least knocked back a little enough space for Casandra to bring her sword in a upwards slash cutting through its torso, blood spraying onto her sword and clothes, with the momentum she swung the sword down slashing straight at its neck slashing into its artery, the sword slashed through down wards stuck in the beasts torso now.

Even more blood sprayed out as the vampire looked shocked You are strong, but going up against experience is a death sentence ~ with a back hand she smacked it down to the ground and proceed to kick its head in until it was naught but mush. Eventually stopping she took a moment push off some blood onto her finger and licked it off turning around having a strange appearance, her eyes were like a predetors but she gave a creepily warm smile Lenka it seems there done now ~
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
avatar

Posts : 244
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-09-09
Age : 19

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Forests   Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:13 pm

The merc cocked an eyebrow, releasing hold of the weapon and leaning back in his seat, glancing up at the ceiling. "So... Are they finally gone and it's safe for me to calmly exit the vehicle or should I sit here?" He sighs, stretching in the vehicle that was the perfect size for him, flipping on the vent to remove the propellant fumes from the cab.
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 105
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Forests   Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:25 pm

I'm sure its safe she quickly ran into the cave after a few moments ran out It isn't that big actually its kinda of like a big dome in side.. she walked over to the cab still covered in the blood, her eyes dimming Its safe, besides you should stretch your legs a little ~. Leaning onto the cab calming down as she sheathed her weapons and licked the blood off her top, her tongue gently lapping at her fingers Oh sorry she chuckled Just having a small snack...
Back to top Go down
Schrödinger
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 94
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 21

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Forests   Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:30 pm

Schrodinger observed from the tree tops, watching the two dance around with the Vampires. They were efficient and quick, and the MG42 caught Schrodinger's fancy. When the fighting was done, Schrodinger made his decision and vanished. He appeared inside the cave and casually walked outside, arms clasped behind his back. He was smirking, his eyes somewhat narrowed at the two before him. "Good eveningk, mein mercenaries." He hoped that this recruitment would be easy, though he didn't expect painless. And he would be quite sad if they refused his offer.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
avatar

Posts : 244
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-09-09
Age : 19

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Forests   Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:55 pm

Blinking, Lenka shoved open the bulkhead of the APC, climbing so he's standing above the hatch. "So... Casandra needs to learn to clear a cave. Good evening." That accent reminds me of the one I had before I went to Mexico. Sexy. He did a once-over of the new entrant to the area. Didn't look like he had any weapons, at least firearms. Otherwise, he couldn't make much else out in the relatively dim light.
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 105
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Forests   Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:01 pm

Casandra turned around looking at the strange boy in front of her [i]What !? When did he appear..I didn't..[/b] she seemed to stare at him intently, her eyes peering at him as she walked closer to him. Slowly she walked around him before her arms out stretched looking to warp around the boy and pull him into her rather bloody chest SO CUTE Lenka can he come with us ? she asked looking extremely happy. Despite her rather excitable look she was wondering how this boy appeared like that, she didn't even know he was there.
Back to top Go down
Schrödinger
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 94
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 21

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Forests   Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:14 pm

Schrodinger gave a playful look to the woman circling around him. As she went to grab him, he disappeared from existence and reappeared on the roof of the APC, squatting. "Now, now, no touchingk." He looked at Lenka. "I have come on behalf of mein Major. Our organization vould like to purchase your zervices for zhe forzeeable future. I can answer any questions you might have." His face gained a wide smile and his eyes completely shut.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
avatar

Posts : 244
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-09-09
Age : 19

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Forests   Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:41 pm

The merc raised an eyebrow, turning around to face the teleporting boy. "Alright... Organization name, any special conditions or hoops I have to jump through, what's the preferred pay? Stuff like that. Also, are those cat ears?"

Now that he was up close, he could see why Casandra reacted the way she did. Damn, the jealousy I have for how attractive you are, kid. ...And now I'm acting like a whiny teenage girl. For fucks sake, Lenka... Even though Combi thought I was female when he employed me. Why am I even debating this right now!? I have money to potentially earn!
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 105
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Forests   Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:51 pm

Casandra seemed more serious Boy..show me your eyes and ask me again she asked intently looking at him, her gaze was a more colder one now, something about this cat boy felt off.  If your organization is some simple war one I am not interested. "Major" is imply that a lot, slowly she moved to the side as a predator she knew the small innocent ones where often more dangerous especially since this boy was teleporting around.
Back to top Go down
Schrödinger
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 94
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 21

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Forests   Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:26 pm

Schrodinger opened his eyes and the smile disappeared. "Straight down to business, then. For security's sake, I cannot tell you the name of our organization just yet. Vhat I can tell, is zhat zhere are no special conditions that need to be met, und yes, zhese are real cat ears. Ve accept people from all valks of life. Vether zhey be Human, Special, Cyborg, Vampire, or Lycanthrope. Ezpecially zhose last two. Ve offer a home to zhose cast out by society und protection from zhose who vould do zhem harm. All ve azk for in exchange ist azziztance in any vay zhat can be provided. Und I can assure you zhat zhe pay ist quite good. In fact, ve have an unlimited zupply of funds, and zo ve can pay you vhatever you azk, for zhe rest of eternity. Und zhe name Major ist just a formality. He used to zerve in zhe military, und he hast organized us into zomething akin to an army. Und zhat ist because zhose who vish to kill us und all zhose ve offer protection, vill use vhatever means to do so. Sadly, ve are lacking zhe manpower und firepower to adequately protect ourzelves und zhose under our protection. Now, do ve sound like zuch bad people to you?" He smiled. "If you vould like to test my honesty und trustworthiness-" He hopped off the top of the APC and outstretched his arms. "-you may zhoot me anyvhere you vish."
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
avatar

Posts : 244
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-09-09
Age : 19

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Forests   Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:52 pm

"Well. Certainly an inviting offer. One I plan to take you up on. In terms of firepower, I have this APC, two tank destroyers, and a self propelled gun at my disposal, as well as multiple firearms. I'm sure we could work out transport, no?" Speaking as he glances down at the boy, he drew his revolver, aiming it to the other's chest, from up above where he was. "Would my shooting you not display me as to be disloyal and holding no value to my potential employers?" He aimed the weapon upward, gently letting the trigger down, replacing it in his holster.
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 105
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Forests   Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:23 pm

She stared into the cat boys eyes with a cold calculated glare Lenka.. looking up her gaze seemed rather worried for a moment she looked away, there was something off with him then again it may just be him trying to survive and now he seems like this ? Her thoughts brought her to look over at him once again Sorry for going to assumption but from you accent its a multicultural group ? she asked staring into his eyes a little warmer but still maintain her cold gaze.
Back to top Go down
Schrödinger
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 94
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 21

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Forests   Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:30 pm

Schro blinked once or twice before responding. "Vhy of course ve're multicultural. Ve have Brazillians und Americans. And you know Americans, zhey're a mixed barrel of cultures. I don't zhink ve'd get anyvhere if ve discriminated." He smiled, content with himself and his explanation. He looked at Lenka. "Ve'll take your entire stock if zhat's alright. Of course, not all at vonce. Ve'll pay for everything, zo don't vorry about zhat."
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
avatar

Posts : 244
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-09-09
Age : 19

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Forests   Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:31 pm

"I see... Also, I wish, If the vehicles happen to be given a dedicated crew, that I may train them on the operation and maintenance of the vehicles? They're quite unique." A smile, almost a grin, crossed his face, his interest now peaked in the prospect of a new employer. Hopping off the vehicle onto the ground, extended his hand for a shake. "I look forward to working with you for this foreseeable future."
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 105
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Forests   Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:41 am

Staring at the boy she was still wary simply shaking her head As nice as it all sounds I am afraid I must decline she got a bad feeling from him, perhaps it was just her being paranoid. This boy was making a tempting offer, but temptation often lead to some bad things I am simply searching for a comrade named Jay she got out the picture out her dress showing him the picture Have you seen him ?
Back to top Go down
Schrödinger
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 94
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 21

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Forests   Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:25 pm

Schrodinger smiled a whimsical smile. He grasped Lenka's hand and shook. "Pleasure doingk business vith you. Vhen zhe time comes to train zhe men, ve vill let you know." He let go of Lenka's hand and pulled a sheet of paper out of his pocket. "Zhis contains zhe meeting coordinates vhere ve vill pick up zhe supplies. Do not share zhis vith anyvon else. Our enemies have eyes und ears everyvhere, and zhe last thing ve vant is to have to deal vith zhem before ve're prepared."

Schrodinger looked over at Casandra. "I am very zorry to hear zhat." He took one look at the picture. He was very familiar with the catboy. He was a bit of a problem for Millennium. However, they did have their eye on him. They were in the process of tracking down his whereabouts. "He looks familiar, but it hast been quite a vhile since I've seen him. To be honest, I've been trying to find him as vell."
Back to top Go down
Alphonse Wright
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 15
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-07-18

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Forests   Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:09 pm

Stalking through the forests with his breath misting in the cold night air, Alphonse felt none of the cold on his skin and for some strange reason it made him feel slightly uneasy. Gripping his shotgun he quickly stopped as he heard voices, stopping for a second he trained his developed ears on what was being said in the small clearing. He comprehended the words with ease and after around a minute he was clued in enough on what was going on. Two bastard Germans, and a Londoner? He thought to himself, well; this is a strange situation but I can only assume that one’s a fuckin’ arms dealer and the other German’s making some deal, a London Gang rocking ‘eavy artillery wasn’t uncommon but this sounded unusually big for just a street gang.

He moved closer towards those that were speaking, taking great care to cause little noise and to make sure his booted feet didn’t break a twig or cause any amount of noise. Unusual scents hovered in the air which grew stronger with each step towards the clearing, the Neo-Nazi paused, and then he started moving again after a second when he found a twig free path.
Feeling the cool metal of the shotgun in his hands reassured him, he rarely got nervous about anything but now he did feel a small niggling doubt in the back of his mind. He saw the backs of two people come into view, he peered through the treeline towards them; and then he waited for a second; prepared to fire, duck, or run at a moment’s notice.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
avatar

Posts : 244
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-09-09
Age : 19

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Forests   Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:57 pm

Nodding, he gave the catboy a quick smile before hopping back up onto the APC and dropping back inside, sitting himself in the driver's seat and starting to look on the map for wherever it was supposed to be. As he looked for the location, he made mental notes to himself, ideas to be indexed and kept for later investigation. He also wrote several notes about the ways he planned to prepare the vehicles for resort, taking stock of what he has for them, etc. A quick question arose in his mind about the contact's armband, however it quickly faded. While it was something, it was not necessarily the most important thing to worry about right now.
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 105
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Forests   Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:07 pm

Casandra was staring at the cat boy, still cautious around him Oh really..for what purpose ? her eyes still scanning him before her ears twitched [i]What ?[/b] very quickly her eyes darted around finding nothing so she just called it off as a wild animal going by. She didn't really blame Lenka taking this boys deal, though she may have to stick around to see if it was legit, she may have just met Lenka a few hours ago but he had been the only help in a long time, plus he was quiet adorable to her.

Suddenly her eyes darted to the bush behind Lenka, she strolled to the side casually to get a better look seeing a man in there with something, on further inspection it was a gun, shotgun hm could be nasty. With little change to her expression she glared at him, her eyes were ice cold staring directly into his eyes with a cold rage it was obvious Casandra was no normal human and if he moved she would act.
Back to top Go down
Schrödinger
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 94
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 21

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Forests   Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:19 pm

Schro replied to Casandra's inquiry. "Zhat should be a zimple question. He und I are kin. Zo it is only natural zhat I be concerned about him. Does that not make sense?" Schro's ears were very sensitive to sounds of just about any kind. He could pick up sounds close by. Someone was trying very hard to stay quiet. And it would have worked if Schro wasn't around. He watched Casandra's movements and followed her gaze intently. It wasn't hard to tell that his hunch had been on the money. Someone WAS watching them. Schrodinger grinned and shut his eyes half way. It had been a while since he had scared anyone shitless, so giving it a try wouldn't hurt. Schrodinger disappeared from existence, reappearing behind the man that squatted behind the bush. Schro folded his arms in front of himself. "Vhy hell zhere. I didn't know ve had a guest." He fully expected to get shot, but that was alright. He would just come back anyway, much to the surprise of everyone there.
Back to top Go down
Alphonse Wright
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 15
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-07-18

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Forests   Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:39 pm

Sneering, Alfie met the woman’s gaze with contempt, stares really were a terrible way to try and scare people when it came down to it. Spinning around as soon as he hear someone appear behind him the Skinhead went to smack the weird, catboy thing in the side of the head with his fists the size of the small… boy’s? head, it was out of surprise as much as it was out of his legendary temper. “Fuck off ya Cunt, ya think ya scary but trust me I’ve seen fuckin’ worse you Blanker Nonnie Twat!” Alfie was almost laughing by this point, but was completely aware of Casandra the whole time and the boy in the APC; he wasn’t worried… Alfie was never worried.

“Fuckin’ ‘ell, the things ya see when you get a little lost in the woods eh, haha!” He chuckled, staring at Schro with a steely dark gaze as he tried to piece together what was going on. His undone, studded leather jacket covered his tattoos but with his white tee shirt it gave Schro a glimpse at the large Swastika that covered the left side of his chest; the SS sig runes and the Odal Rune on his neck would also be visible to him…
He was on his toes as well, the second someone tried shooting him he'd duck behind a tree, then he could think of what to do next, all nice and easy like.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
avatar

Posts : 244
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-09-09
Age : 19

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Forests   Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:22 pm

Hearing the commotion outside, the mercenary let out a groan. "What in the name of all that is SerB is it now?" Nabbing the driver's MG42 and pulling it out of the gunport, lifting it off the mount and closing the port with his boot, he stuck the weapon out of the cab and latched it onto the gunner's mount, his head and shoulders then exposing themself from within the vehicle as he aimed on at the newcomer. "And who exactly are you supposed to be?" The belt feed to the weapon was the standard Universial, loaded AP/T/API/API/T/FLC/AP, in repeating order.

[[OOC:
AP= Armor Piercing
T= Tracer
API= Armor Piercing Incendiary
FLC= Flechette]]
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 105
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Forests   Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:52 pm

Casnara simply walked over scoffing at the man Oh wonderful so THIS is how some of the country is doing ? she shook her head Ignorant fool who sneaks around with a gun and makes slurs.  Her gaze moved to his gun, simply shaking her head You have one chance to leave boy, its obvious you are out numbered..and out classed the lady simply puffed out her chest.  Now would you mind explaining why you are here ? And why you thought it was so.. she noticed the tattoos on his body Oh dear this country really is going down the shit hole... shaking her head she paced a little.

How on earth did you even get those..you do realize WHAT they mean ? she raised a brow in a rather judging way Or has your mind simply saw them as a "cool" way to show off to your little chums before you drink your self into a stopper ?
Back to top Go down
Schrödinger
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 94
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 21

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Forests   Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:34 pm

Schrodinger eyed the Neo-Nazi, smirking as he did so. If this man was serious about the Nazi cause, he would make a valuable asset to Millennium. "Vell, vell. Look at all zhese markings. You must be quite devoted in von vay or anozher." He hoped that his two new friends didn't shoot the Nazi, not that Millennium didn't have the technology to bring him back in a certain way. He would just prefer it if the man was intact by the end of the day.
Back to top Go down
Alphonse Wright
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 15
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-07-18

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Forests   Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:14 pm

Hearing a groan from inside the APC sent the Werewolf jumping onto the APC and standing behind where the gunner mount was pointing; he didn’t listen as Casandra started ranting and looked down to see Lenka about to put the gun on the gunner’s mount. He kept aware of everyone in the area as he pointed his shotgun down at the… boy? That had just placed the gun on the mount, sneering Alfie kept the weapon pointed down the hatch at whoever was in the gunner’s position… He kept listening for movement from anywhere else however, ready to move quickly if he had to dodge.
“Move mate an' I’ll blow yer brains out! I’ll ask th’ fuckin’ questions Bright Eyes, but let’s start with an easy one, why th’ fuck are you hauling around the ‘eavy guns?” He said, a snarl crossing his face straight after as he looked at Casandra for a second before he turned back to looking at the boy on the large gun “Ey, you utter self-righteous bitch, just shut t’fuck up ‘fore I rip yer ‘ead off!” He roared at Casandra, his body tensing up, his muscular frame became more apparent and the aura of menace that seemed to exude from him made him seem far larger than normal. Veins in his neck stood out, he gritted his teeth, and waited to see what happened next. His grip on the trigger didn’t loosen, only grew slightly tighter.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
avatar

Posts : 244
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-09-09
Age : 19

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Forests   Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:41 pm

Sighing as his APC was jumped atop, Lenka coughed. "Oh, I don't know, because I'm a mercenary and was halfway expecting to run into vampires that had to be dealt with, as you can probably see from the bodies around us, I was right. Also, guns are nice! Oh, and I can't help it if my eyes are bright. Cough. Masterrace. Coughcough." A grin crossed his face as he began to chuckle. "And... He does have a point! You are being a bit above everyone right now!" Perhaps it'd have been smarter to close the hatches on top of the vehicle, but whatever.


Last edited by Lenka on Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 105
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Forests   Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:21 pm

Casandra's eyes followed the man, it was easy enough he maybe fast but the vampire had hundreds of years of experience and this also told her something else this was a cub most likely. His speed and no red eyes it was the most likely conclusion and now he was on the APC making threats, despite the situation she was amazingly calm she had to be these situations are always tense and can end with someones head being blown off.
She was interesting in why the catboy seemed interested in the mans tattoos and "devotion", but she had to put her attention to the man for now.

This man was on the edge and a shotgun at Lenka, no doubt she had to hope Lenka could talk his way out of this or that she was able to get him down off there, to this end she would need to figure out his weak point for such a tactic, no doubt his angry temper could make the situation worse by the time he got down.
Back to top Go down
Schrödinger
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 94
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-09-06
Age : 21

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Forests   Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:58 pm

Schrodinger eyed the man with intense curiosity. He blocked out the other two entirely and focused on the newcomer specifically. He appeared to be a bit of a loose cannon, but that could work out in Schrodinger's favor. Schrodinger vanished from where he was and appeared directly in front of the man atop the APC. Schrodinger's feline eye's stared directly into the mans, a sly smirk adorning his face. "Vell, arn't you an interestingk von. I may have to discuss zome business vith you."
Back to top Go down
Alphonse Wright
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 15
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2014-07-18

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Forests   Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:01 pm

“Guns are nice…”

The skinhead felt his switch finally flip as the tiny mercenary began spouting off all that bollocks; his shotgun was pointing at the back of the boy’s tiny chest, the gun felt good in his hands, and as Lenka spoke those words he felt the back of his head burn with intense kill-urge, he wanted to start with the murder-make at that point, the demand for bloodshed that always burned in the back of his head was finally beating his control.
"SMARTMOUTH LITTLE CUNT!” Shouting at the top of his lungs as his fingers tightened on the trigger, about to fire, about to release the entire store of pent up wrath that he was infamous for, the kill-urge he called the Butcher’s Nails were running hot tonight; he had thrown all caution about not starting a battle to the wind. But then Schrodinger appeared in front of him, the skinhead still growled, his right eye and mouth twitching with pure unadulterated rage. “What’re you on about,” he sucked in air between his teeth, “I sure am interestin’ as shit pal, now jus’ move out the way o’ me gun then we can discuss loads a great business mate.”
The whole time though his ears and other senses kept track of Casandra, kept listening for the first sign of sudden movement or the working parts of a gun moving or anything of the sort, this was done at the back of his mind, where there was some semblance of sanity trying to reign him in.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
avatar

Posts : 244
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-09-09
Age : 19

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Forests   Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:24 am

As he guessed the ones above were distracted, the merc ducked downward, knees to his chest, completely concealing himself from view, at the same time rolling backwards into the cab,slamming shut the bulkhead, which was the same thickness as the rest of the cab, the steel device locking, everying done in just a hair over a second. Now, he sat back in his seat, sighing. Lenka did have at least done degree of common sense and a will of self preservation. Better safe inside a vehicle than with a gun pointed at the back of your neck. Or what little of it had been visible, due to his small size and the distance from the hull to the turret top, to be able to aim inside fully required one to be many feet taller than average.
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 105
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Forests   Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:48 pm

Casually her eyes watched as the shutters went down then moved back up to the man eye brows raised Wait.. her eye narrowed in on him Aren't you the man who.. she recognized his face forms some where Riots or something..and you German boy I want a word with you.... There was a very clear intent of malice form her Trying to a get  such a ruffian to go with you..and looking for my fledgling ? right now she seemed like some kind of mother tiger who was seeing one of her cubs in danger.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Forests   Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:06 pm

Enter -> from limbo.

The chopping sound of rotor blades soon became distinguishable in the atmosphere, signalling the coming approach of a Mil Mi-17 helicopter from far off in the distant horizon. It carried with it a three man crew, the two pilots and a cautionary door-gunner who's sole job was to protect the aircraft and nothing more. It's cargo was one of the finest teams the Iscariot Organization had to offer, the two of which not being counted among the crew for obvious reasons. Resembling a situation that had taken place quite a bit ago, it had seemed another seasoned vampire had risen from it's hibernation, which shared great resemblance to a specific mission the two Iscariot's had been assigned in France, which held an eerily similar target in the form of an ancient vampire having risen from his slumber to once again bring about destruction. Luckily, both the Iscariot's had put him down long before he had regained his original strength, and they had intended to do the same this time.

Acknowledging the hand signals from the co-pilot to alert the duo that their target would be in range within the next few moments, the cyborg rose from his seated position which had been on one of the benches and calmly made his way towards the opened door which was occupied by the gunner. Reaching within the confines of his clerical garb, the cybernetic priest would retrieve his iconic pair of dark orange eye ware and place them on his stoic features. Awaiting the perfect chance to make his departure, he spotted the exact moment only after a modicum of computerized thought and pushed himself out the opened door without the slightest hint of hesitation. The helicopter would likely go into a holding pattern now the cyborg had debarked, currently surrendering himself to his plummeting, feet-first-free-fall, his cassock and coat tails billowing out behind him like a shadowy cape and giving his shadowed form the intimidating appearance of a falling monster.

The impact would be loud and sudden, the reinforced steel components within the cyborgs body and limbs allowing him to land in a crouched position atop the armored APC that he had chosen as his primary target based on simple logic-based threat analyses. The cyborg was unharmed by the sudden impact, though the force of his several-hundred pound frame impacting with speed obtained from the height that the helicopter was cruising at would not only likely shake the entire metal container violently, but also left it's mark in the appearance of two indents having formed around his feet, the collision so strong it having dented the APC's armor plating. Immediately upon rising to his full height, the cyborgs hands would disappear into the confines of his cassock and withdraw the two handguns that had been situated upon the back of his waist, one of them taking aim at Alphonse with clear, unmistakeable murderous intent, the other taking aim at the woman who was likely their target with the very same intention. His eye's would suddenly flash a dark emerald as he spoke in his monotone voice, more so to the earpiece that linked to his partner than to any one of the individuals currently surrounding him.

"Target reached. Commencing operation..." Ending his words with an abrupt twitch of each of his handguns triggers, each would bark loudly before sending forth a single bullet at the two individuals they had been forced to take aim at.


Last edited by Father Michel Miles on Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Forests   

Back to top Go down
 
Forests
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The far Great Forests.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Hellsing RPG :: Great Britain :: London-
Jump to: