A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Casandra (Done)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Casandra
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 105
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-12

PostSubject: Casandra (Done)   Wed May 14, 2014 3:32 pm

Have you see the OVA or read the manga series of Hellsing?  If so how far have you gotten?  If not please direct your attention to YouTube, and watch OVA 1-4 at least.
I have watched all the manga and Ova as well as the anime

Name: Casandra

Age: 320 years old

Gender: Female

Physical appearance: Casandra stands a modest five foot ten inches tall, compliment by her rather curved form, she appears to have some fat on her body but will display with pride as she is not afraid of a single blemish on her body, for she doesn't seem as such for they are apart of her !  Her chest area seems rather noticeable with its size as it is a D, close to a DD though she somehow rarely notices there size.
As with most vampires her skin is pale, yet seems to have a certain smoothness about it, at times you could swear she glows despite being a vampire.
Her eyes of course are red, though they seem to be a darker red than most vampires eyes, perhaps a sign of her age and experience ? Which ever it maybe it doesn't stop them glowing with an ominous hue as she angers or becomes hungry.

Her hair is a dark Blondie with some brown, the fringe rarely even separates from his square like form. The rest of hair stretches down to her lower back. Out the sides you can just see her ears pointing out.
Her face seems to have a sweetness about it, a very motherly look about it at times possibly her natural "warmth" may draw in a target or does it show her true personalty ? If one where to gaze from anywhere else than her red lips and deep dark red eyes they would see her rather well done and pointy eyebrows. As well as her rather small nose that seems to point out at the tip.

Clothing of choice: Casandra is a woman who cares not what she wears as long as its not a certain white dress form her past that she hates with all her non beating heart.  She is usually seen wearing a suit with a skirt or trousers, the colours don't really matter as any col or will do.  There is times when she will wear and odd selection of clothing, if it gets her fancy she even wear it for a week or a century.
She has recently been sighted wearing a black dress with a skirt that reaches just above her ankles, appearing to be from comic form over seas, possibly Japan. Within the dress are several holsters for not only her smallest current weapon but six magazines for it, they are placed in the skirt.

Her views on clothes are simply they are to be worn, as such she has not got a lot of clothes she doesn't wear it is purely on her feeling at that moment if she will wear something or not.  If she feels like wearing a suit she will wear a suit if she feel like wearing a dress she will wear a dress.  How does she get all these clothes ? Mostly.."borrowed". She has a large suitcase for her sword and larger weapons that she either rolls around or straight up lifts with no effort.

Weaponry of choice: Casandra uses a verity of weapons an old favourite for her is a longsword, it has long served her well even in death. Surprisingly the blade seems to be made of just steel, no silver to be found as Casandra has rarely found a reason to actually use her blade recently.  From the tip of the point to the bottom of the pummel the total length is fifty inches long, the blade is about forty inches long and three inches wide, of course a triangular shape as it goes up to the point.  The guard is rather scratched and they seem quite recent oddly enough, the handle is some wood covered by grey cloth and the pummel is a simple circle design.    

Recently she has actually taken a liking to guns due to her not wanting to get her self blown to pieces because she didn't have a gun. In order to compensate for her barley passable aiming skills she uses mostly automatic weapons or ones that have a great deal of spread, such as shotguns. Current weapons: Micro Uzi.

Micro Uzi weigths in at 3.5 kg, its size is 17.5 inches long and the barrels length is 10.2 inches long, very common size for such a weapon. The cartridges used are .41 AE and has magazines that hold 32 rounds, the weapon isn't great for taking on supernatural creatures but it suits her needs some what fine.

For a bit more fire power she uses a spaz 12, its weights 4.4 kilo grams and the total length is 41 inches, the barrel makes up 18 inches.  The stock is able to fold up. The cartridges used are 12 guges, it is able to hold 8 shells plus one in the barrel. It uses buckshtos with 0.32 inches steel pellets for ammuntion and has an effective range of about 30 yards, its max range is 50 yards but it will lose some power and acruacy.

Race: Vampire Category D

Abilities: Regeneration may take a long amount of time for major damage (ie: 10 posts), sublime supernatural strength, agility, stamina, durability, and reflexes, big weakness to silver and blessed weaponry but survivable, kill able through conventional means, ability to turn virgins into vampires, non-virgins into somewhat weak ghouls, the need to drink blood occasionally, susceptible to unbleached damage (still fatal to them), meagre weakness to sunlight (as in they get sick around it).  

At one time she was far more powerful but due to her time sleeping she has become weaker to the point she nearly became the lowest of the low.  Casandra has a rather vast knowledge of the world through it mostly comes form her rather erratic nature of learning things that interests her so it maybe specific things such as pyramids or how the Eiffel tower was built.  She has a vast set of languges known to her, she at least has a basic knowledge of the main languges of most countries.

She is quite adept at the European style sword play, she keeps a very balanced way of defending and attack, favoring parries and counters. However she is only decent in  one on one fight, against a group her skills ain't as polished and become quite messy as she tries to either parry or simply move back to get a better position or just out right flee. The reasoning for her favoring defense over attack is simply because of the way she was taught, her frame at the time wasn't really suited for all out attacks so she learned more parries and blocking to compensate, due to this she gained a liking parrying in a fight.

Having spent many hundreds of years as a vampire she has recently managed to some what create a fighting style for vampires to use, its rather defencive and many may see it as rather weak. However all its attack power obviously comes form the vampires supernatural aspects and there skill with a blade, the stance is rather simple regular stance, feet shoulders width a part.  However the hilt is only held with one hand and the blade is held slightly closer to ones heart as to furhter its protection.  The free hand is supposed to give a rather arrogant air to the opponent that you only need one arm to face them, however it can also act as a surprise attack if used well.  

The weakness of the technique is in its age, as Casandra hasn't properly tested it in a real fight, there is also significant risk of the short reach it actually has as the blade is meant more for parrying and being followed up with either a counter attack from the users free hand or the blade its self, and the fact it is purely for one on one fights.

Her knowledge for guns is rather basic she knows how they work and to reload most guns, but does not have knowledge on how to properly maintain them as her knowledge on that is nought but a novice. Her aiming is okay, not exactly a hot shot as most vampires of this age but she is passable in skill, however she uses more automatic weapons to make up for this slight weakness.

She has even developed her own way for restraining a vampires powers, though it is very crude and she doesn't even know if it worked properly due to the exhausting amount of blood and power it takes to use it.  The process involves the vampires own blood and several other ingredients and combining them, some drops of water, some watered down garlic.  In concept it should water down a vampires power, but do to the supernatural composition of a vampires powers it can easily fight this, this is where the vampires blood that the vampire gives comes into play as it actually fights off the other vampires powers through a battle of wills of sorts.

The draw back to this way is the amount of blood used, for example Casandra had to use nearly all her blood in her body to restrain Jays power, it left here with a mere liter of blood.  Not only that but they also have to leave an impression on the precipitants mind in order to leave a phrase for them to release the power if need be.

Organisation: Unaffiliated

Personality: Casandra is a eccentric person, even when she was alive she was doing crazy things she probably really shouldn't have done.  When she becomes interested in something she will spend a lot of time with it, leaning about it and generally obsessing.  Despite her obsessive nature and eccentric way of doing things she is a very "warm" person, very friendly and outgoing genuinely liking talking with people.
Despite her "warm" nature she can be cold and when she becomes cold that is when you have crossed her in some form, this can either lead to her generally just being cold towards that person or if they have severely crossed her. Death. Or at least trying to kill them.

She is a very smart vampire, not only in the sense of the decades of knowledge she has attained but also the fact she hasn't left much evidence of her drinking blood, having created several techniques and plans to get blood.  A smart predator doesn't simply eat all its prey in the one go other wise it would starve or just have the tables turned on its self. And this is how she views her self in a way, not a monster but a predator.

She has been searching for her fledgling a boy named Jason, or Jay as he was commonly known to her as well as her lover Desmond though she is unable to find them recently. When she opens a conversation about either of the two people should be wary due to her obvious change in demeanour.

Rank: Queen of poker (self proclaimed)

Biography: Casandra was born in the year 1684, she grew up in England London. According to most records she was quite the eccentric one coming from a fairly rich family who tolerated her antics to an extent. Even with her some what wild style of doing things it was obvious she smart girl who was a fairly good at acting like a lady for the sake appearances and to make sure she didn't get into too much trouble.  She would often sneak off to learn fencing and other unladylike like activities all for the sake of learning, it was thing she loved the most learning new things. She had stumbled upon a small building that held classes for such things, the man in there didn't have many students and Casandra was willing to learn, but he turned her down for fact she was a girl.

She kept going back after that day, she even sneakily watched as he taught what few students he had and practiced on her own. Through her stubbornness she kept going back, wearing the man down as he was shocked and impressed by her will but still refused believing her too weak to even lift a sword. Foolishly one of the boys there tried to force her out waving a sword causing a fight, to the surprise of the teacher and the boy Casandra managed to get a sword and fend him off for a time, if it had continued no doubt one of them would have gotten hurt however the teacher stopped the fight and smacked the both over the head. It was this act and her stubborn will that finally allowed her to learn from him, for free no less, his reason was "If I were to allow a talent such as your's to wither then I would be the worst swordsman in England".

Unfortunately this had gotten her into trouble on her twentieth birthday, she had "retired" early for the night to rest but instead snuck out the house to go find something more fun to do for her birthday, only to run into a vampire of all creatures. Of course it had bitten draining the woman's blood only for it to be killed by...well something she didn't see what it was but there was a strange red cape or was it blood on a coat ? With what strength she had she stumbled off ruining into a man before passing out.  
It was about a day later she awoke to a man staring down at her, he had quite the roguish look to him and he had quite the tale to tell to her. Of course she didn't believe him at first it took her trying to look into a rather dusty mirror to realise his tale help truth.  Her reaction was strange, it was either madness taking over her or she was perhaps one of the strangest people on this earth as she seemed elated t this, it was a new experience that only a few could have but at the same time she was horrified at the feeling of never going back to her family.

The two spent there un-life together travelling the lands hiding in the shadows taking only the blood they needed, smart predators knew to only take what they need and these two were probably the closest to non blood thirsty vampires you could get, and even then it was arguable. After decades, centuries even the two fell in love, as mad as it may seem to others for vampires to have such feelings they had at least a semblance of it at least.
They ran into another kin of the night during the nineties he was a strange fellow, he was quite and had a unique ability to create blades from his very blood, they travel ed for about fifty years before the night that was the starting point of Casandra's downfall.

One night they had a run in with some priests, these ones were of course using guns and such to try and kill them but they didn't seem too prepared to fave against the vampires of Casandra and her allies levels, one got a lucky shot in however to the newest member who shot a blade in repose.  Sadly he died soon after and Casandra and her lover tore the persists apart in a rare fit of primal rage.  It was here she met a young man who was impaled by the last blade that was fired, there was something about his eyes they seemed empty in a way but fought for life as though they had a purpose they wanted to fulfil, against her lovers wishes she bitten into the boys neck and took him to there home.

As the boy awoke Casandra smothered him with a hug, no doubt vamperism saved him in that moment as she could have possible suffocated him to death by accident. After being pried away by her lover he asked the boy his name, he replied with Jason and not with his second name just Jason.  After explaining what the boy had become he seemed rather calm about the situation, something about it was slightly unnerving but he explained his own situation and it made slightly more sense.
He was orphaned after his parents were killed by werewolves, it was obvious he was wanting revenge and Casandra vowed to help him, after that she helped her fledgling grow she protected him as tho he were her child in a sense he was.

However after a few years it was obvious the boy wasn't a normal vampire in an attempted to figure out why she accidentally unleashed something within Jason, he became feral and was summoning swords like her dead ally did, it was obvious that Jason couldn't control himself like this but she didn't want to kill as she raised him as her child so instead she manged to beat him down enough to make him stop and then sealed his powers using a rather unstable but working restrain.
It was something she picked up years ago from some old books, it was valuable information with it they could have possibly figured out more about the curse they had but they only gathered enough information to restrain some of there supernatural gifts.

Unfortunately for her the restraining process was darning on her as she used her own blood for the ritual, no doubt there was a proper method but this was a sort of work around she had made.  It left her weakened and left in a coffin that her lover made for her.
After waking up she was confused as she was alone in an old church and so thirsty it was driving her a little crazy, luckily there was some animals there for her to sate her thirst on, now that she was out it was time to look for her lover and her dear fledgling Jason.

RP sample: It was dark, so dark as Casandra's eyes opened. She had just awoken from a very long sleep, her body "ached" as her hands pressed against the wooden ceiling keeping her from the world.  With one simple push she sent the lid the coffin she was in off and hurtling to the side Oops, it seems the sleep made her rather rusty with her power.
Her arms stretched out, but there was no cracking noise that one would expect from waking up after so long, but her hair was a mess and her skin a sickly pale a far sight away from the some how good looking pale that most vampires had.

She slipped out the coffin, her body didn't have the balance it once had despite her ability to send the coffin lid flying it was obvious something was wrong with her body.  And what was this she saw ? Why it was a rather vicious looking dog, it didn't really matter what dog it was as it was quickly made into her breakfast.
Her skin slowly began to regain some of its smoothness, now that she had a meal in her she would get out this dingy place and find answers , that seem to come to her as two rather angry men came in.

The brandished micro uzis at her shouting at her demanding to know how and why she killed there dog, Casandra merely looked at them confused by the fact they got into her resting place so easily, eventually one opened fire on her.  The bullets smashed into her body some blood spilled from the holes they made but Casandra merely stood up there bullets were no where near the caliber to take down a creature such as her.

Luckily for her she remembered guns, particular these ones mostly because this guy emptied the entire clip of thirty two bullets into her, taking advantage of the confusion the two men had she charged at the man who still had a full clip, to the men it seemed as though she disappeared in a blur.  Her arm stretched out through the mans arm that held the uzi causing him to drop it, and with one move she tore into his throat with her teeth, straight for the jugular and drained the mans blood.

AHH W-WHAT THE FUCK !? fear took over the man who witnessed his buddy being drained of his life, he held up the empty uzi and attempted to open fire only to be greeted with the clicking sound of a empty gun.  Taking her fangs out the dead mans neck  she then stood on his head, as her foot connected the skull it exploded in a red gory mess of brains and blood.   No doubt the man who was left was very fearful of this monster in front of him, she began to fix her hair grumbling Bloody curls.. Her accent was a mix of refined annoyance at the moment.

She looked over at the man Don't suppose you were one of Desmond's men ? Or Jason's, all the man could do was shake his head Really ? Then who are you ? she asked rather politely and the man was shit scared of her as it was so she wanted him to at least be able to answer her question.


Last edited by Casandra on Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:40 pm; edited 28 times in total
Back to top Go down
Casandra
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 105
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Casandra (Done)   Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:34 pm

Sheet is ready for looking at
Back to top Go down
James St. Michael
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 84
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-11-18
Age : 19
Location : GB

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Casandra (Done)   Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:39 pm

OK, so as not to be a douche I have decided to avoid trying to be witty Snarky in my reviews, as 9/10 times it makes people look like douches, forgive me doing it a little just now I just like to put strikes through stuff...

Casandra wrote:
Name: Casandra  

Age: 320 years old  

Gender: Female

All that checks out fine, just your old run of the mill stuff; age could be a problem but at the moment I'll go with it.

Casandra wrote:
Physical appearance: Casandra stands a modest five foot ten inches tall, compliment by her rather curved form, she appears to have some fat on her body but will display with pride as she is not afraid of a single blemish on her body, for she doesn't seem as such for they are apart of her !  Her chest area seems rather noticeable with its size as it is a D, close to a DD though she somehow rarely notices there size.
As with most vampires her skin is pale, yet seems to have a certain smoothness about it, at times you could swear she glows despite being a vampire.
Her eyes of course are red, though they seem to be a darker red than most vampires eyes, perhaps a sign of her age and experience ? Which ever it maybe it doesn't stop them glowing with an ominous hue as she angers or becomes hungry.

Her hair is a dark Blondie with some brown, the fringe rarely even separates from his square like form. The rest of hair stretches down to her lower back. Out the sides you can just see her ears pointing out.
Her face seems to have a sweetness about it, a very motherly look about it at times possibly her natural "warmth" may draw in a target or does it show her true personalty ? If one where to gaze from anywhere else than her red lips and deep dark red eyes they would see her rather well done and pointy eyebrows. As well as her rather small nose that seems to point out at the tip.

I like the level of detail in the description, as well as alluding to things like the eye colour without giving a definite judgement, as we don't really know that much that's definite about Vampires really. Their nature is still left quite murky in Hellsing, with reality vs myth not bein explored too much, I digress, apologies.

Casandra wrote:
Clothing of choice: Casandra is a woman who cares not what she wears as long as its not a certain white dress form her past that she hates with all her non beating heart.  She is usually seen wearing a suit with a skirt or trousers, the colours don't really matter as any col or will do.  There is times when she will wear and odd selection of clothing, if it gets her fancy she even wear it for a week or a century.
She has recently been sighted wearing a black dress with a skirt that reaches just above her ankles, appearing to be from comic form over seas, possibly Japan. Within the dress are several holsters for not only her smallest current weapon but six magazines for it, they are placed in the skirt.

Her views on clothes are simply they are to be worn, as such she has not got a lot of clothes she doesn't wear it is purely on her feeling at that moment if she will wear something or not.  If she feels like wearing a suit she will wear a suit if she feel like wearing a dress she will wear a dress.  How does she get all these clothes ? Mostly.."borrowed". She has a large suitcase for her sword and larger weapons that she either rolls around or straight up lifts with no effort.

Good insight into the character and gives us a hint as to her attitudes on things like clothes, she seems to be a very practical person for the most part, not led on by fancy etc, but it would be nice to see some of these attitudes mentioned and gone into a little more in the personality section, like her attraction to certain items of clothing leading her to wear it for long periods of time, a possible minor disorder there?

Casandra wrote:
Weaponry of choice: Casandra uses a verity of weapons an old favourite for her is a longsword, it has long served her well even in death. Surprisingly the blade seems to be made of just steel, no silver to be found as Casandra has rarely found a reason to actually use her blade recently.  From the tip of the point to the bottom of the pummel the total length is fifty inches long, the blade is about forty inches long and three inches wide, of course a triangular shape as it goes up to the point.  The guard is rather scratched and they seem quite recent oddly enough, the handle is some wood covered by grey cloth and the pummel is a simple circle design.

Curious, based on when she was born and when she would have learnt fencing the longsword would have been out of use for quite a while due to less armour, guns and all that becoming prevalent, so when did she learn to use it and acquire it? Was the fencing school just one that did longsword and older fighting forms? I have no idea about gun stuff, so I'll leave that to one of our gun experts...

Casandra wrote:
Race: Vampire Category D

Abilities: Regeneration may take a long amount of time for major damage (ie: 10 posts), sublime supernatural strength, agility, stamina, durability, and reflexes, big weakness to silver and blessed weaponry but survivable, kill able through conventional means, ability to turn virgins into vampires, non-virgins into somewhat weak ghouls, the need to drink blood occasionally, susceptible to unbleached damage (still fatal to them), meagre weakness to sunlight (as in they get sick around it).  

At one time she was far more powerful but due to her time sleeping she has become weaker to the point she nearly became the lowest of the low.  Casandra has a rather vast knowledge of the world through it mostly comes form her rather erratic nature of learning things that interests her so it maybe specific things such as pyramids or how the Eiffel tower was built.  She has a vast set of languges known to her, she at least has a basic knowledge of the main languges of most countries.

She is quite adept at the European style sword play, she keeps a very balanced way of defending and attack, favouring parries and counters. However she is only decent in  one on one fight, against a group her skills ain't as polished and become quite messy as she tries to either parry or simply move back to get a better position or just out right flee.

Having spent many hundreds of years as a vampire she has recently managed to some what create a fighting style for vampires to use, its rather defencive and many may see it as rather weak. However all its attack power obviously comes form the vampires supernatural aspects and there skill with a blade, the stance is rather simple regular stance, feet shoulders width a part.  However the hilt is only held with one hand and the blade is held slightly closer to ones heart as to furhter its protection.  The free hand is supposed to give a rather arrogant air to the opponent that you only need one arm to face them, however it can also act as a surprise attack if used well.  

The weakness of the technique is in its age, as Casandra hasn't properly tested it in a real fight, there is also significant risk of the short reach it actually has as the blade is meant more for parrying and being followed up with either a counter attack from the users free hand or the blade its self, and the fact it is purely for one on one fights.

Her knowledge for guns is rather basic she knows how they work and to reload most guns, but does not have knowledge on how to properly maintain them as her knowledge on that is nought but a novice. Her aiming is okay, not exactly a hot shot as most vampires of this age but she is passable in skill, however she uses more automatic weapons to make up for this slight weakness.

She has even developed her own way for restraining a vampires powers, though it is very crude and she doesn't even know if it worked properly due to the exhausting amount of blood and power it takes to use it.

Looking good, but could you tell us more about that ability to restrain powers, other than that I'm satisfied. Though a nagging thing is the defensive fighting, it doesn't seem to fit her erratic personality so why'd she go defensive, it just a lasting impression from being a regular human woman when she couldn't rely on pure strength and speed to overwhelm an opponent? Or is it purely just personal choice?

\"Casandra wrote:
Organisation: Unaffiliated

Personality: Casandra is a eccentric person, even when she was alive she was doing crazy things she probably really shouldn't have done.  When she becomes interested in something she will spend a lot of time with it, leaning about it and generally obsessing.  Despite her obsessive nature and eccentric way of doing things she is a very "warm" person, very friendly and outgoing genuinely liking talking with people.
Despite her "warm" nature she can be cold and when she becomes cold that is when you have crossed her in some form, this can either lead to her generally just being cold towards that person or if they have severely crossed her. Death. Or at least trying to kill them.

She is a very smart vampire, not only in the sense of the decades of knowledge she has attained but also the fact she hasn't left much evidence of her drinking blood, having created several techniques and plans to get blood.  A smart predator doesn't simply eat all its prey in the one go other wise it would starve or just have the tables turned on its self. And this is how she views her self in a way, not a monster but a predator.

She has been searching for her fledgling a boy named Jason, or Jay as he was commonly known to her as well as her lover Desmond though she is unable to find them recently. When she opens a conversation about either of the two people should be wary due to her obvious change in demeanour.

Good to see someone who isn't just a silent badass, fully rendered 3D characters with a wide range of emotions are always interesting:) But it's also good that she has an icy edge, shows that age has made her rather irritable on things and does have a monstrous side if you annoy her, which is understandable as she's a vampire and all.

Casandra wrote:
Biography: Casandra was born in the year 1684, she grew up in England London. According to most records she was quite the eccentric one coming from a fairly rich family who tolerated her antics to an extent. Even with her some what wild style of doing things it was obvious she smart girl who was a fairly good at acting like a lady for the sake appearances and to make sure she didn't get into too much trouble.  She would often sneak off to learn fencing and other unladylike like activities all for the sake of learning, it was thing she loved the most learning new things.

Seems like an interesting start, only one thing with that, who did she find that was willing to teach a girl to fence? The schools for such things were rare enough as it was, and mainly boys boarding schools for the most part, it's not implausible or anywhere near impossible but I'd like a little more elaboration on it.

Casandra wrote:
Unfortunately this had gotten her into trouble on her twentieth birthday, she had "retired" early for the night to rest but instead snuck out the house to go find something more fun to do for her birthday, only to run into a vampire of all creatures. Of course it had bitten draining the woman's blood only for it to be killed by...well something she didn't see what it was but there was a strange red cape or was it blood on a coat ? With what strength she had she stumbled off ruining into a man before passing out.  
It was about a day later she awoke to a man staring down at her, he had quite the roguish look to him and he had quite the tale to tell to her. Of course she didn't believe him at first it took her trying to look into a rather dusty mirror to realise his tale help truth.  Her reaction was strange, it was either madness taking over her or she was perhaps one of the strangest people on this earth as she seemed elated t this, it was a new experience that only a few could have but at the same time she was horrified at the feeling of never going back to her family.

The two spent there un-life together travelling the lands hiding in the shadows taking only the blood they needed, smart predators knew to only take what they need and these two were probably the closest to non blood thirsty vampires you could get, and even then it was arguable. After decades, centuries even the two fell in love, as mad as it may seem to others for vampires to have such feelings they had at least a semblance of it at least.
They ran into another kin of the night during the nineties he was a strange fellow, he was quite and had a unique ability to create blades from his very blood, they travel ed for about fifty years before the night that was the starting point of Casandra's downfall.

One night they had a run in with some priests, these ones were of course using guns and such to try and kill them but they didn't seem too prepared to fave against the vampires of Casandra and her allies levels, one got a lucky shot in however to the newest member who shot a blade in repose.  Sadly he died soon after and Casandra and her lover tore the persists apart in a rare fit of primal rage.  It was here she met a young man who was impaled by the last blade that was fired, there was something about his eyes they seemed empty in a way but fought for life as though they had a purpose they wanted to fulfil, against her lovers wishes she bitten into the boys neck and took him to there home.

As the boy awoke Casandra smothered him with a hug, no doubt vamperism saved him in that moment as she could have possible suffocated him to death by accident. After being pried away by her lover he asked the boy his name, he replied with Jason and not with his second name just Jason.  After explaining what the boy had become he seemed rather calm about the situation, something about it was slightly unnerving but he explained his own situation and it made slightly more sense.
He was orphaned after his parents were killed by werewolves, it was obvious he was wanting revenge and Casandra vowed to help him, after that she helped her fledgling grow she protected him as tho he were her child in a sense he was.

However after a few years it was obvious the boy wasn't a normal vampire in an attempted to figure out why she accidentally unleashed something within Jason, he became feral and was summoning swords like her dead ally did, it was obvious that Jason couldn't control himself like this but she didn't want to kill as she raised him as her child so instead she manged to beat him down enough to make him stop and then sealed his powers using a rather unstable but working restrain.
It was something she picked up years ago from some old books, it was valuable information with it they could have possibly figured out more about the curse they had but they only gathered enough information to restrain some of there supernatural gifts.

Unfortunately for her the restraining process was darning on her as she used her own blood for the ritual, no doubt there was a proper method but this was a sort of work around she had made.  It left her weakened and left in a coffin that her lover made for her.
After waking up she was confused as she was alone in an old church and so thirsty it was driving her a little crazy, luckily there was some animals there for her to sate her thirst on, now that she was out it was time to look for her lover and her dear fledgling Jason.

I like all of that, especially her actually finding and developing love rather than staying a flat, "nope I can't love as I'm too bad ass," type. It'd be nice if you threw a few more dates in there for easy reading but that's only a personal preference on my part.

I find it quite interesting as well how she ends up being forced to sleep, rather than it being to recover from wounds you've done something a little different and all the more effective because of this. Her age makes it all the more plausible as well, so I think I can get behind the age being what it is because of that while still being a Cat D to get through rules.

Casandra wrote:
RP sample: It was dark, so dark as Casandra's eyes opened. She had just awoken from a very long sleep, her body "ached" as her hands pressed against the wooden ceiling keeping her from the world.  With one simple push she sent the lid the coffin she was in off and hurtling to the side Oops, it seems the sleep made her rather rusty with her power.
Her arms stretched out, but there was no cracking noise that one would expect from waking up after so long, but her hair was a mess and her skin a sickly pale a far sight away from the some how good looking pale that most vampires had.

She slipped out the coffin, her body didn't have the balance it once had despite her ability to send the coffin lid flying it was obvious something was wrong with her body.  And what was this she saw ? Why it was a rather vicious looking dog, it didn't really matter what dog it was as it was quickly made into her breakfast.
Her skin slowly began to regain some of its smoothness, now that she had a meal in her she would get out this dingy place and find answers , that seem to come to her as two rather angry men came in.

The brandished micro uzis at her shouting at her demanding to know how and why she killed there dog, Casandra merely looked at them confused by the fact they got into her resting place so easily, eventually one opened fire on her.  The bullets smashed into her body some blood spilled from the holes they made but Casandra merely stood up there bullets were no where near the caliber to take down a creature such as her.

Luckily for her she remembered guns, particular these ones mostly because this guy emptied the entire clip of thirty two bullets into her, taking advantage of the confusion the two men had she charged at the man who still had a full clip, to the men it seemed as though she disappeared in a blur.  Her arm stretched out through the mans arm that held the uzi causing him to drop it, and with one move she tore into his throat with her teeth, straight for the jugular and drained the mans blood.

AHH W-WHAT THE FUCK !? fear took over the man who witnessed his buddy being drained of his life, he held up the empty uzi and attempted to open fire only to be greeted with the clicking sound of a empty gun.  Taking her fangs out the dead mans neck  she then stood on his head, as her foot connected the skull it exploded in a red gory mess of brains and blood.   No doubt the man who was left was very fearful of this monster in front of him, she began to fix her hair grumbling Bloody curls.. Her accent was a mix of refined annoyance at the moment.

She looked over at the man Don't suppose you were one of Desmond's men ? Or Jason's, all the man could do was shake his head Really ? Then who are you ? she asked rather politely and the man was shit scared of her as it was so she wanted him to at least be able to answer her question.

That's an RP Sample, not much to say if I'm honest.

Fix those few bits and other stuff up and I'll be happy to approve it! It's a fun looking sheet and character, a lot of potential for fun and good RP'ing in it, you can tell there's been work put into this: Major Major's emoticon jazz hands!

It has been a pleasure to review you today!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Casandra (Done)   Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:42 pm

Oh gods. Jay has a parent...I am truly frightened. The sheet looks good as always man. I think this is probably the best detail you've ever put into a sheet. Only thing I could even think to have you change would be the formatting of the dialogue but considering that you did try to bold it and that it's well written so I can still tell what it is, it's a needless attempt to look for something for you to change. *puts a gold tuna fish sticker on it* Good job!

Approvals: 1
Disapprovals: 0
Edits Required: 1
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
avatar

Posts : 1264
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 30

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Casandra (Done)   Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:52 pm

It's a good sheet, and I'm glad you took your time on this one. She is proof not all vampires are sadistic. Like Rodrik said though the long sword might be a little outdated. Maybe there's a reason she only uses that, or perhaps there is something else? Judging by things it would be early 1700's. Other than that it's good.

Approvals: 2

Disapprovals: 0
Back to top Go down
Bayman
Trainee
Trainee
avatar

Posts : 330
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-11-02
Age : 24

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Casandra (Done)   Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:54 pm

Everything looks good to me.
Approvals: 3
Disapprovals: 0
Back to top Go down
James St. Michael
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 84
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-11-18
Age : 19
Location : GB

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Casandra (Done)   Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:46 pm

You've fixed the stuff I mentioned, It's a very well done sheet overall I think!

Approvals: 4
Disapprovals: 0

APPROVED, LOCKED AND MOVED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Casandra (Done)   

Back to top Go down
 
Casandra (Done)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Registration :: Hellsing Registration :: Registration :: Approved-
Jump to: