Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Holidays

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Happy Holidays Empty
PostSubject: Happy Holidays   Happy Holidays EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 7:20 pm

Happy Holidays everyone. Hope everyone had a great time and I thought I'd put up this discussion to see if anyone wanted to share what all they did or are doing for their holidays. Warm fuzzies all around!

So what I did...

I went to a Christmas party, baked a badass 8 pound chocolate cake and hung out with family and friends, and got me some Prosecco for New Years. New Years Resoltions...Complete the ones I didn't do last year, finish my story, make my castle, make my Minecraft server, fix my computer and realize what the tarot cards said I have in store in the next few weeks.
Back to top Go down
Chad Baxter
Novice
Novice
Chad Baxter

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

Happy Holidays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays   Happy Holidays EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 8:17 pm

What I wouldn't give for a tarot card reading. Closest thing I got was a palm reading. Woman told me that I was likely going to become a doctor, but that it wasn't 100% certain, merely a possibility. Along with that, I was told that I would be married by the age of 27, my wife will be blonde, and we'll have 5 children, 3 boys and 2 girls. Note: I kept a straight face for all of this except for the doctor part.

But anyway, on to what I did for the Holidays, I got to see some of my family, not all since I skipped a Christmas party. I got most of what I wanted: Tales of Xillia, Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut, The Last Story, a Nintendo 3DS XL with Pokemon X, and a High Grade 1/144 Gundam Delta Kai Gunpla model. I bought Dark Souls, Devil May Cry HD Collection, and Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies with some of my Christmas money. Then on New Years Eve, I'm going to a buddies house for his annual New Years Party where we'll basically be playing Manhunt outside for a chunk of the night, and if possible, Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 tournaments and Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 battles. Gonna be a fun night unless it takes some nasty detours. New Years Resolution? Try and actually finish one of my over a dozen story ideas and either get it on an E-Book shop or manage to get a Publisher(Which is highly unlikely right off the bat.)
Back to top Go down

Happy Holidays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays   Happy Holidays EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 8:42 pm

My publisher hasn't answered thus far or otherwise I'd have you contact her. For tarot readings though, here's a link for an online option or if you call me sometime, I can do one for you.

http://www.trustedtarot.com/free-reading/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy Holidays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays   Happy Holidays Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Holidays
Page 1 of 1