A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Mansion sweep

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Mansion sweep   Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:18 am

Christie sighed and threw her free hand up.

"Ask Sir Integra? I haven`t been able to reach her for an hour now! Nobody has! Besides, who the hell are you and why are you just casually carrying a human head around?! Painted in blood, no less!"
Seriously. He was complaining he got shot? He looked like a monster straight of a slasher movie!
Despite that, Christie slowly lowered her revolver, seeing how he seemed to cause no harm, for now.
She looked over to her colleage and pressed his arm down, trying to tell him to stop aiming at him as well.

"Okay. So. In case you haven`t heard, a madman crashed a jet airliner into our mansion, packed it full of explosives and made it detonate. We`ve got dozens wounded and just as many, if not more, dead, so we really have no time for this!"

Christie turned back to Alexiel, a bit distressed as well as pissed.

"Okay, look, we should do a sweep of the mansion. From the top down to the bottom- The top would be where the most people were injuried or killed. If we hurry, we might save a few lives."


Last edited by Christie Stratford on Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 102
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-14

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Mansion sweep   Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:33 am

Alexiel nodded, then thought about the distance between the gate and the mansion. He was a vampire, so he could cover the distance in a couple seconds. The woman next to him... however... Inwardly sighing, he picked her up (Carefully...) and took off for the mansion, hoping that the high speed wouldn't disorient her, as that'd be quite awkward. 

Within seconds, his foot touched down at the front of the mansion, and he gazed up at a third floor window up high to the left of the fire, where it'd be safe to enter. Hopping up as high as he could, about halfway up the second floor, silently muttering "שלאַבאַן," Alexiel spawned a small version of his barrier to use as a step, and another part of it just outside the window, hopping up to the second half of the blue object. He then hopped over to the balcony outside the window, and set his coworker down.

Miraculously, the far left side of the mansion they had arrived at had been untouched by the impact or fire, so it should be safe to enter.

"Here we are, Ma'am."


Last edited by Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte on Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Mansion sweep   Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:42 am

"What the...?
Within a spit second, there was a blur, and they were off. Hyaskus was left behind as they speeded across the front yard with Mach something-more-than-one and leaped up to the third floor, from the ground.
Christie set down with both feet firmly planted on the ground, a bit shakey, and feeling a bit bad now that Alexiel, while jumping, had let his hand slide over her bottom, but right now they had bigger problems. They were in the highest, destroyed floor, and likely there would only be corpses and seriously injuried people here...

"O... okay. Thanks for that, anyway, lets have a look around, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 102
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-14

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Mansion sweep   Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:51 am

Alexiel nodded, turning around, (Hidin' dat blush.) and pushed against the door. Finding it locked, he rolled his eyes, spawning yet another barrier within the lock, turning it and opening the door, then walking inside. They were currently in a Library, full of books, which seemed unharmed at the moment. Doing a quick sweep of the interior of the library, he found that there wasn't anyone around. Trying to focus out towards the main impact area, he frowned as he couldn't hear anything over the flames.

Turning to his acquaintance, he motioned to where the hallway turned either left or right from outside the door. 

"Which direction would you like to check first, Ma'am?"
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 195
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-06-11
Age : 19

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Mansion sweep   Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:09 pm

Hyaskus was about to respond when all of the sudden the Butler appears to have carried the woman away. Sighing, he walked towards the gate, gripping his chest. Placing the Vampire's head on the gate, Hyaskus decided he might as well explore the town, seeing how many do not know of his mission given to him by Sir Integra and will most likely shoot him.

(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Mansion sweep   Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:52 pm

(I`m not going to question how he can carry the head of a vampire, since they turn to dust when decapitated....)

Christie continued to be dizzy and disoriented for the next five minutes, looking left and right... finally, she decided to fuck logic and went left first, gesturing Alexiel to follow her.
She went into a jog, trying to find some survivors as quickly as possible..
"Can`t you like, sense heartbeats or something? That would be really useful."
Back to top Go down
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 102
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-14

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Mansion sweep   Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:14 pm

Alexiel followed along behind her, biting his lip. "Well, normally, Ma'am, I could... But the fire and groaning of the building are too loud."  Just as he finished, every fire he could sense was extinguished. "Of course... When I mention them.... They go out... I guess that's a good thing though..." Alexiel then began scanning for any living things on the top floor.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Mansion sweep   Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:21 pm

With the fires extinquished, Christie could proceed further, acessing a hallway that was previously nothing but flame. Behind it, a few pieces of the cieling blocked off the way, but she could clear them out, for now- a groan came from behind, and a young maid was lying there, clutching her chest and coughing.
It broke Christie`s heart to see that, so she got a grip and moved over to her, checking up on her quickly.

"Hey... listen, its okay... we`re getting you out of here... Its safe outside. Can you walk?"

The maid lightly shook her head. It seemed she was too dizzy to even stand, so Christie had to take the woman onto her arms.As she seemed to wheeze and have trouble to breath, she let her down once more and let her catch some air before taking her up again.

"Poisoned by the smoke... though it only seems to be light, thank goodness. That broken cieling must`ve funneled the flames and in turn sucked the smoke out of here, or else she`d be dead now..."

The soldier actually blushed a bit as the maid gripped her back weakly, leaning into Christie`s chest. ...this was no time for flirts.

"Alexiel, search for survivors and then join me on the floor below, i`ll need to hurry up and get her some fresh air and a breathing mask..."
Back to top Go down
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 102
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-14

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Mansion sweep   Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:23 am

Alexiel nodded, turning and sprinting off down the hallway towards where the plane's impact was. As he came to the site, he saw several charred bodies but no survivors.

Turning and beginning to walk back, he frowned that his previous assumption was correct, little to no survivors and the only bodies being blackened, shriveled husks of their former selves. Soon thereafter he found himself in the lobby, awaiting Christie's return.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Mansion sweep   Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:43 am

Still carrying the maid, Christie arrived in the lobby a little later than Alexiel, thanks to the extra weight and lack of supernatural strength. The maid seemed barely concious, but breathing, and Christie was holding onto her quite tightly.
Down here, the air was fresh, thanks to the smoke rising up.

"Can you get me a few pillows or something? I`ll put her down..." She adressed Alexiel before running over to one of the common rooms, where she found a comfy looking sofa... placing her down, she was about to let go when the maid reached out for her and grabbed her hand.
Understanding quickly, she stopped and remained by her side.

"Don´t worry about it... you`ll be fine. Some fresh air and you`ll be as good as new.."
Now staying where her patient was, she took some time to look over her body to detect any injuries that would need treatment, but at first glance, she only had some bruises here and there from falling to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 102
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-14

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Mansion sweep   Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:57 pm

Turning and heading towards the storage room, which was unharmed due to being on the main floor, Alexiel looked around for the items Christie requested, finding two pillows, a blanket, and a first-aid kit. picking up the supplies with the gracefulness of a 192-year-old-servant, he returned to the main room, setting what he had gathered next to Christie and someone who appeared to be a maid at the mansion.

"Here you are Ma'am... Is she going to be alright?" At the last bit, Alexiel tiled his head slightly to the side, peering at them with mismatched eyes.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Mansion sweep   Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:01 pm

Christie nodded, thanking him quietly before resting the maid a bit better and putting a blanket under her to keep her from staining the sofa- also she could take a nap if she wanted to.
"She`ll be fine... she just need some fresh air and rest, both of which she can find here."
Despite the woman´s silent protests, Christie let go of her hand and grabbed the first aid kit.
"I`ll be back soon, sweetie. Be strong. I gotta save the ones that weren´t as lucky as you were."
With that, she stood and nodded to Alexiel.
"That was the third level of the mansion. Second level next... thats where the debris might`ve hit them, and flashfires occurred."
Back to top Go down
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 102
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-14

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Mansion sweep   Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:16 pm

Alexiel stood after dropping off the supplies,then turning to the nearest stairwell and ascending it at Dem Cat D speeds. Proceeding down the main hallway, he happened upon two people, two men, who appeared uninjured to the vampire, however they were both knocked out. Slinging them over his shoulders and almost stumbling a bit, Alexiel returned the way of which he came, descending the stairwell and setting the two down gently near the first one Christie had found.

"Here's two more. They look uninjured to me, but I'm not sure about that, they were knocked out."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dane
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 45
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Mansion sweep   Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:23 pm

A car had drove up to the manor, out form the side burst out Elizabeth stood looking in shock and horror as the manor was destroyed practically W..what happened !? he cool demeanor broken away, she charged forward into the manor looking for survivors IS ANYONE THERE !? her voice rang through out the air as she ran in looking for someone anyone. She ran through clearing rubble away, running until she ran into some Hellsing members she kind of remembered What happened here ?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Mansion sweep   Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:35 pm

Alexiel returned to her with two more survivors, and Christie helped to rest them on a sheet she spread out on the carpet to rest them on. They seemed to be uninjuried from the outside, but the way they were knocked out didn´t look good. Either it was a further stage of poisoning, or the explosion popped some of their blood vessels... which would be very not good.

As Elizabeth stormed in, Christie blinked and looked at her, though her kind of behavior seemed to be normal right now.
"All hell broke loose, thats what happened here. Some insane terrorist crashed an airplane into the mansion... we´re trying our best to find the survivors and treat them right now, but i`ve got no idea how many of them are out there... or where."
Back to top Go down
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 102
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-14

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Mansion sweep   Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:20 pm

Upon Christie finishing speaking, Alexiel closed his eyes and focused his vampiric hearing upon the floors above him, finding nothing, he opened one eye.

"Well, I've got nothing. Everyone either made it out or died, as I can't sense any more heartbeats up there."

(OOC: Short post is short.)
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dane
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 45
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Mansion sweep   Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:54 pm

Elizabeth took a small moment to comprehend the situation Where is Integra ? her mind filled with worried thoughts of what could have happened, to be honest she was kind of going a mile a minute. However it was obvious she was getting her wits about her, stubbly the expression on her face changed to one of what could be close to calm for what the situation called for. I can help with searching she said in a very confident tone, she wanted to ask how many were saved but it felt like that would waste any time they had if any to save anyone, she would not allow another Hellsing member in this destroyed manor to die.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
avatar

Posts : 1264
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 29

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Mansion sweep   Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:39 pm

Slowly, but surely while in pain from her arm, and leg Integra along with Vlad, Harker, and Alucard made it to the front doors of the mansion. Her body wanted her to pass out, but she kept on fighting to stay conscious if only to issue some orders before allowing her body to win. Stop right here Vlad, Harker. She could faintly hear voices inside, but for all she knew they could have been just a few feet inside. The headache was getting worse. All she could feel was pain. Integra needed rest immediately. Instead she shoved it back a bit further. Someone! I need a status report! Now!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Mansion sweep   Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:55 am

Once Christie made sure that the soldiers Alexiel brought in were in fact breathing and had heartbeats, she stabilized them and made sure that they could keep breathing with no problems- taking their heavy armor off and relaxing them into a sideways position.
She grinned a bit at Elizabeth, who asked for Integra Hellsing just before the same yelled across the ground floor... showing that she was still not quite dead after all that.

"Alexiel, the first floor- there might be more survivors the lower we go. Miss Dane, if you could, check up on this floor and treat the them as you can- i`ll be back in a moment."

With that, she ran after the voice she heard, seeing how Christie was the first to arrive and see the carnage... she skitted to a halt and saluted in front of her superior, who seemed beaten up, but alive.

"Sir! We`re nearly finished sweeping the mansion from top down in search for survivors- we´ve managed to treat some of those wounded but most of them weren´t so lucky. I´m afraid we`ve got quite a lot of causalities on the third and second floor. We`ve yet to check the first, the ground floor and the basement... though its beyond me why anyone would go where the monster ususally is."
Back to top Go down
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 102
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-14

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Mansion sweep   Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:08 am

Just as Christie turned and ran towards whoever shouter, Alexiel himself hopped up the staircase to the floor above, quickly checking the hallways, but finding nothing, until he heard two heartbeats, Alexiel came upon two men, one of which was pinned under a beam. Wordlessly grabbing the beam and removing it, Alexiel took a wild guess, estimating the man had at last a couple broken ribs. Carefully picking the man up in his arms. Spying a hole in the floor leading back to the lobby, Alexiel spawned a barrier, cut into steps so the other, uninjured man (who had been originally trying to free his friend) could hop down, as well as to lessen the shock on the heavily injured man in his arms. Alexiel slowly set the man next to where Christie had the others, and awaited her return.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dane
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 45
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Mansion sweep   Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:20 pm

Elizabeth nodded, although she heard Integra she had to tend to the injured. As quickly as possible she moved over to the man who was just brought down by Alexiel as gently as possibly she checked the mans injuries Several broken ribs. She then went on ahead to treat the men as best she could and make sure they were as well as possible for the situation.  Her expression had become more oddly, some what caring, well as caring as it could be, the emotion was stubbly on her face and somewhat within her foreboding eyes Alexiel can you hear anyone else ?
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Kuznetsov
Rookie
Rookie


Posts : 36
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-14
Age : 32
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Mansion sweep   Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:17 pm

Vladimir did as Integra asked, and stopped as he saw the wreckage of the mansion. Sniffing the air he tried to get a scent for survivors, but only smelled ash, fire and death. However he heard the sound of someone approaching, but was releaved to see it was one of the girls that he had met back in Germany....Christie. Sighing as he helped steady Integra so she could get her report, he tweaked his ears a bit and soon picked numeorus voices around him. When Christie mentioned the "monster" in the basement, he growled a bit in annoyance at the word, but tweaked his ears again.

"Sir Integra, it seems there are survivors of sorts in the basement, I can hear two voices.....both female. They are faint though, as I suggest someone get them out soon" he expalined a she looked towards Integra.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Mansion sweep   Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:19 pm

"I v'ill go look." Harker spoke, letting go of Integra, and keeping his gun on point. Walking down to the basement, he shouted. "Heallo?" His voice echoed down the hallways, as he slowly kept walking, unsure of anyone else had made their way down here, friend or foe. Gun in hand, he kept walking. "My name is Leon Harker. All members of Hellsing, Integra is alive! She's safe! Who all is down here?"
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
avatar

Posts : 1264
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 29

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Mansion sweep   Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:34 pm

Excellent work so far Christie.  Continue all your efforts until no one else can be found dead or alive.  Place any dead out on the front ground.  Cover them up with anything you can find, and call the coroner's office.  Give all the injured medical treatment.  There should be enough medical supplies.  I'll need treatment as well.  If you run out of gauze boil water, and use clean sheets.  Integra winced as she could not long ignore the pain, but continued giving the orders she could think of.  Find out what happened here, and give me a report.  Everyone will get a pay raise, and a vacation.  Also.  Make sure Alucard does not go crazy.  Now if you will excuse me I am dreadfully exhausted.  As she finished her last few words she slowly became limp, and passed out from the pain almost falling.


(OOC: Integra will be out for a bit so control for her is left up to you guys as far as movement goes.)
Back to top Go down
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
avatar

Posts : 246
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-13
Location : Far, far away

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Mansion sweep   Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:56 am

(OOC: Controlling both Christie and Mato with one account since they`re both here at the same time.)

"Sir? Sir Hellsing!" Christie couldn`t bring out anything more before Integra fell towards her, and she had to react quickly to catch the woman before she`d hit the ground. Luckily, despite everything she could still react fairly well- while she was a bit reluctant about touching her boss, it was clear that she was in dire need of some treatment. So, getting her onto her arms, she moved her over to a free couch and placed her down, before looking her over more closely.
The right arm seemed a bit too thick, so she took a peek under the suit there- and found that it was broken, twice. Also, some blood soaking one of her legs came from a large, irregular wound, as if something had been lodged into it and taken out again- how the hell she could stand up like this was anyone`s guess. Aside from that, she seemed fine, though her breathing was flat and heavy- likely the whole thing took a lot out of her and she passed out from the exhaustion alone.

First things first, she took Integra`s belt off and instead fixed it tightly above her knee to keep the blood from flowing out of the wound, before she got herself a fitting piece of wood from the nearby fireplace and splinted Integras arm, taping it to her wrist and elbow twice. That wouldn´t be all of it, though, as since-


"Yo, everyone." Mato said, arriving in the livingroom as well, coming from the stairs to the basement. To Christie`s surprise, she was actually carrying Seras Victoria, who seemed to have been hit quite badly- though obviously, she wouldn`t need treatment. Mato herself had some bruises, she could tell that right away, but other than that she seemed rather fine.
Aside from the slightly shaking limbs that she noticed. Even to a hardcore girl like her, this situation was unususal. She was clutching Seras tightly, almost afraid to let go, despite that the girl probably became too heavy for her by now. Eventually, Mato set her down on a free space on the carpet and stroked over her cheek once, before rising up.
"Is that it? Those are all of them?" Mato asked as she looked about the makeshift hospital wing, and Christie nodded briefly.
"So far. I`m hoping we`ll find a lot more alive rather than wounded but i`m not too sure about that."
Back to top Go down
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 102
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-14

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Mansion sweep   Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:35 am

Alexiel turned to Elizabeth, shaking his head."No, unfortunately I can't hear anyone else. They either made it out alive, injured, died inside the building, or were caught by the explosion outside. Also, I've just run through the upper floors, and I couldn't find any more survivors than what I've brought back." Finding no survivors was an understatement. When Alexiel had been sprinting down the halls of the upper floors just minutes ago, he'd been hard pressed to even find recognizable rooms on the top floor. Most of the occupants of said floor had been burnt to a crisp. Watching Christie bring in Sir Integra, and a smaller girl bring in a larger blond... Woman? Alexiel blinked. For Alexiel, it seemed as if in a couple short seconds Integra and the other woman had been placed down, Sir Integra receiving treatment, the other woman... regenerating?

The boy simply stared at the others with mismatched eyes for a second, before his mind kicked back into gear. "Ah- Are there any specific medical supplies needed?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dane
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 45
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Mansion sweep   Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:30 am

Elizabeth looked over at Integra for a moment, she wanted to go over and help but she was already helping with the soldiers and no doubt was most likely needed here. She saw Seras and Mato a small smile appear on her face for a few seconds happy that at least two more people were safe, however her head sank a little as Alexiel explained how there was no one else ..I see. For a moment she continued to examine the guards We would need to get bandages, disinfectants.. she stopped for a moment Just get anything that we left
Back to top Go down
Chad Baxter
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 168
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 21

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Mansion sweep   Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:31 pm

Enter From: The Basement

Chad came up the stairs not far behind Mato. He stayed a bit back so that if she collapsed he could catch her. That didn't happen though, which was good. He wondered if anyone would be surprised that he was there, after all, he was supposed to be out on assignment with that Vampire, but more pressing circumstances called him back. He stepped out of the dark of the basement and looked at everyone. There weren't many of them as he had feared. The ones that were standing appeared to be in OK shape, though he noticed that Integra was down and out for the count. He was just glad she was alive. She stepped away from the group and went over to where the wounded were laid out. He looked at them with an emotionless expression. "Is this all that were left?" He hoped that in the coming hours they would find more survivors, though he wouldn't let his hopes get up too high.
Back to top Go down
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
avatar

Posts : 246
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-13
Location : Far, far away

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Mansion sweep   Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:45 pm

Christie looked up at Chad, hearing this question linger in her head.
"Well, there was some vampire that me and Alexiel encountered earlier... he claimed to be on assignment with Hellsing but we had more pressing matters than to test that. He`s alive, dunno where, though. Oh, and Ben and Maia are alive, too, though they´re a good distance away from here.... thats it."
Having rolled up her pant leg, Christie was fixing up Integra`s wound after having disinfected it with some alcohol and a tissue. A vodka soaked needle and some yarn probably wasn`t the best way to fix a wound, but she had nothing else on her hands so far. She`d have to see a real doctor soon, but for now she would survive.
Further inspection showed that she was unharmed otherwise, slightly shaken up and a bit brusied at some spots due to being tossed around by an explosion, but no broken bones or bleeding wounds anywhere. She was probably shellshocked and had a concussion, but since she wasn`t bleeding out of her nose, it was fine for now.

"I could get the Dragon out of the garage and get them. Wouldn`t take long." Mato responded, looking at Chad since he was currently organizing the whole reassembly. Secretly, she wanted to see if her priced motorcycle was okay, but on the other hand, the fastest bike in the country would probably get the job done fairly quickly.. unless they were already on their way.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Kuznetsov
Rookie
Rookie


Posts : 36
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-14
Age : 32
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Mansion sweep   Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:41 pm

Vladimir nodded as he watched Christie go to work on Integra and went about aiding the other injuried and trapped.  Using his abnormal strength, he lifted a piece of scaffolding off a pair of trapped maids and helped them up.  Carrying one into the same room that Integra had been brought he smiled a bit when he saw Mato walk in carrying a blonde woman who smelled smiliar to Alucard.

"Mato, glad to see your still alive.  Whose the girl?  She hurt?" he asked, setting the house servants into the room.  However he watched as Chad came into the room and stopped to listen to the group talk as they made a plan while looking about the wrecked Manor.  As he listened to everyone speak Vladimir crouched into an animal like postion and tried to listen and smell for anyone else.  However he only heard the people around him and the only thing he smelled was death and destruction.  Sighing, as the scents of war lingered around him, he looked up as he heard Mato and Christie speaking.

"I must agree with Comrade Mato.  She would be the best to collect our comrades from afar.  I myself have only joined this group and they wouldn't believe me.  At the same time we need more more people here to help the wounded and hurt, if her bike is as fast as she claims then we can help the hurt while she collects the others.....maybe she could even pick up sime medical supplies.  Made up rags, liquor, and bandages can only do so much, we are going to need real medicine and gauze, and badages if we wish to save people" he said.
Back to top Go down
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 102
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-14

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Mansion sweep   Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:33 pm

Alexiel blinked and thought. Supplies... Supplies... He knew that the only medical stashes weren't on the top floor... There had to have been one around there somewh...

*Click* Where does a butler get his seemingly unlimited amount of plates, silverware, cups, towels, and other things? The main storage room. In the far left side of the mansion. "A-Ah... I just remembered something. O-One moment..." Dammit, he should have thought of this room sooner. Turning and sprinting down the hallway, he proceeded towards the room to retrieve some "Real" supplies.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dane
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 45
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Mansion sweep   Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:01 pm

Not really paying attention to the people who were coming out the basement anymore she was busy looking after the injured soldiers, assessing injuries and helping those who she could until Alexiel returned with supplies.  She remained strong as went through the men, each ones injuries only burning the hatred in side her even more, she could an almost hellish fire brewing within her, she would make who ever did this pay dearly.

Looking behind her to glance over at the people who had actually got out the basement she noticed Chad, who as no talking to Mato.  Her eyes swurved back to the injured making sure they survived.
Back to top Go down
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
avatar

Posts : 246
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-13
Location : Far, far away

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Mansion sweep   Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:50 am

(I`m just gonna go ahead and skip Chad...)

Nodding once, Mato clapped her hands. "Well,thats decided then. I`ll give you a call when i got them... won`t take long."
With that said, she stroked through Seras´s hair once, whispering "be strong" to her before running off to the garage- which surived with almost no damage at all,except for a piece of the cieling that came down.
The Hydrodragon was fine, fueled up and ready for her- without even bothering for protective gear aside from a helmet, Mato got on her bike and drove off to where the GPS tracking of Ben´s phone lead her.

Christie meanwhile was still fixing up Integra`s leg, putting a band aid over the stitches to make them a bit sturdier, should she insist on walking around.
"Hey, uh- Maid. Do me a favor and look for a guard i´ve treated outside and see if you can bring him here as well. I don´t feel comfortable with him out there, even though his injuries weren´t life threatening." She said to Elizabeth, not quite remembering her name- if she ever heard it, that is.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir Kuznetsov
Rookie
Rookie


Posts : 36
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-14
Age : 32
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Mansion sweep   Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:23 pm

Watching as Mato ran off and the others set about thier work, Vladimir sighed and walked into the room with Christie. Like a guard dog he crouched low and lay in a prone position as he stood in the room. While he guessed that the attackers where gone, he also knew not to let his guard down and looked about ina defensive posture as he protected the door way and intending to rip any attackers hiding amonst the debris to shreds. As he looked about watching Christie work on Integra, he motioned to the unconcious Director and asked, "Will she be alright?"

As he did, he then turned to the blonde girl that Mato had brought ina nd sniffed towards her. "Who is she?" he asked Christie as he looked at the blonde. He scrayched his chin as he thought for a moment and picked up an unusual scent from the girl. "She smells of death like Alucard, yet she seems to have life......is she like him? A vampire?" he thought as he looked down at her. As he looked down at the blonde, he thought she looked like someone he knew. Then it hit him like a punch in the stomach as a memory of his sister appeared where the girl was lying and he realed back in shock as he reaized that where it not for her short hair, the girl looked just like his dead younger sister Svetlana.

"It....it can't be!" he thought with a stunned expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 102
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-14

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Mansion sweep   Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:18 pm

Arriving at the room, Alexiel produced the keys for the lock from his pocket, unlocking the deadbolt and then pushing the door open. Not bothering to turn on a light, as it probably wouldn't operate at this point anyway, and instead surveying the room with enhanced eyesight, he came to the shelves upon which any medical supplies he had access to were stored. "Tsk..."

...Of course, he had been in town to resupply on them... so all he found was a small roll of gauze, several empty but sterile syringes, and... a bag of morphine. Picking up the supplies carefully into his arms and proceeding back towards the main lobby, the vampire was somewhat annoyed he hadn't picked an earlier date to resupply, inwardly arguing with himself until he finally reentered the lobby.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dane
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 45
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Mansion sweep   Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:47 pm

Nodding at Christie Elizabeth hurried out the room into the main gate to get the guard, carefully picking him up, the man didn't seem to have any life threatening injuries to her.  Carefully walking into the room she kept a quick pace to bring the man to a free space Here, Miss she put the man down carefully, making sure his head wasn't in a bad way or his body was in such a way for him to accidentally cause himself harm.  Noticing that Alexiel had returned she noticed he had not returned empty handed What did you manage to find ?
Back to top Go down
Chad Baxter
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 168
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 21

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Mansion sweep   Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:04 pm

Chad watched as Mato sped off and mostly left the others to do whatever they could. He opened up the left breast pocket of his coat and pulled out his favorite pack of cigarettes. He tapped one out and put it between his lips. The pack was closed and returned to his pocket. He retrieved the lighter from his other pocket, ignited the flame, and lit up the tip of the cigarette so that it glew a bright orange. He sat down on a convenient slab of concrete and shut his eyes. He removed the cigarette and slowly blew smoke. His eyes half opened and he stared up at the visible night sky. So tell me, where do we go from here?
Back to top Go down
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
avatar

Posts : 246
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-05-13
Location : Far, far away

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Mansion sweep   Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:24 pm

(In case you couldn`t tell by my lack of posts, i really have no idea how to continue this. Any ideas? If you need to, just skip me, i`ll go along with the flow the next time its my turn.)
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
avatar

Posts : 1264
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-08-15
Age : 29

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Mansion sweep   Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:32 pm

There was noises that were muffled, and distant. She could not tell what they were be it man or things. Everything was black, and her head hurt. Slowly her eyes began to open, and the light stung. Her eyes shut quickly before opening back up again fully. At first the images were blurry, but eventually came into focus. It seemed Integra's glasses were still on her face. Moving her head to look around she noticed she had been given medical attention while she was out. Her belt was around her leg, and bandaged up while her arm had a splint attached to it. I need someone to help me up, and give me a report of what exactly happened immediately!
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
avatar

Posts : 1013
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 24
Location : Wouldn't you like to know

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Mansion sweep   Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:45 pm

Stumbling around the french mans ears rang, his head felt like his brain was trying to burst out of it with a sledgehammer and his body felt like it had been through a months worth of beatings, his vision blurred as he was trying to regain his balance.  Unfortunately for him the wall that should have been there was gone and he just fell over, his weight shifted to the side and then his body slammed onto the unforgiving ground Ahhh Paroi putain être là (Wall fucking be there) it hurt to talk, it was like he had been on a terrible night out.  He hoped that was all this was.

After what felt like hours the ringing in his ears finally disappeared, sadly the pain in his body didn't I...need..a..smoke trying to make light of the situation as he pulled himself up, his body felt heavy and the pain was still present however he soldiered through it, standing on his two feet, using a piece of wood as a walking stick to help his balance.   As his vision cleared up he looked around with shock, unable to properly convey the shock on his face as he was feeling tired and it was feeling like he was getting heavier.  As quickly as his pace allowed Pip searched for his men or anyone, there was voices though faint he recognized a few and deiced to see who was there.

As he walked on, the voices were getting louder and he was becoming more hopeful of the chances for the amount of survives but this distracted him as he fell over a bit of debris, once again he slammed into the ground, the piece of wood falling away to the side out of his reach.  Once again the merc tried to pull himself up the pain was grater now but he was determined to go on, finding out who survived and hopefully get some pay back on who ever did this, the sound of something dripping caught his attention it was close, was it water ? Looking down he noticed blood.

Blood was now driping from a wound on his head Ah just great his only response to this before gritting his teeth, his arms pushed down as his body pulled upwards, his leg moving forwards to make it so he was now kneeling Maybe Seras can kiss it better, chuckling and then cringing at the pain. After a minute or so he got up, and walked on forgetting about the piece of wood as he descended down towards the voices Ahh he said as he entered the room So this is where everyone was , the blood on his head seemed to cover half his face as he panted looking around.
Back to top Go down
RikaS
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 43
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Mansion sweep   Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:03 pm

Seras wasn't moving physically, but her mind had been jumping everywhere. She had another one of those strange Harkonnen dreams. The creepy spirit had told her about a massive tragedy that would require her help to mend. Of course, that much was obvious. The Draculina could only hope everyone was alive. Her dream blurred, and faint, familiar voices invaded the odd, trippy scene. A soft groan escaped her as she struggled to open her eyes. Seras could feel the throbbing of her head and aches all over. She must have been in the sunlight... Memories of the recent events hit her like a brick, and she sat up quickly. That ended up being a very bad idea. Two hands came up to hold her head, but she tried to open her eyes as well as she could.

"W-what happened?!" She blinked as the smell of blood invaded her senses. Oh yes. Just what she needed. Her eyes took their time adjusting, so she blinked a few times. This time, she moved an arm to try and discreetly cover her nose. The one she focused on the most was Sir Integra. A slight smile spread on her face at the knowledge that she was still alive. Out of all the smells, the freshest one to reach her nose was Pip's. That made her smile disappear. All of the commotion was making her head spin. "Ugh..."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Dane
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Posts : 45
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Mansion sweep   Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:17 pm

After she was done with the last injured person she gave a sigh of worry unable to shake a feeling that there was still something in the manor she was forgetting about, noticing Pip stumbling in she went over to him and quickly checked his wounds, his head had been busted open a little, it didn't look too dangerous since the wound seemed shallow, quickly she began to clean it up a little as best she could and bandage it up.  Then she dragged him over with the rest and laid the merc on his back So much chaos.

Taking a moment look around her eyes seemed to scan around looking for any one else to help, however she remembered something.  She had gotten a file that explained that Hellsing had caught a man and he was being held in the basement, after a moment she heard Integras voice without missing a beat she walked over and helped the woman up.  Integra if I maybe excused, I believe there is a man who was locked in our basement. Making sure that Integra had her balance she quickly walked off.

---> Hallways
Back to top Go down
Chad Baxter
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 168
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-08-22
Age : 21

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Mansion sweep   Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:07 pm

Chad watched as the rest of them set about doing their own things to make sure things could get back to... well, get semi-close to normal around here. After he was halfway finished with his cigarette, he heard some sounds from behind him. Turning his gaze, he noticed Integra was awake. "Evening, ma'am. As far as I've been briefed, someone crashed a plane into the manor. I'm surprised it's still standing. I was out on my assignment when word reached me via radio. I rushed back here as soon as I could. We've found quite a few men alive, but I'm sorry to say that it would seem a majority of our forces have been wiped out." He took a drag of his cigarette before it hit him that he had forgotten something. "Oh, and I'm glad to see that you're alright."

Right after he finished, a familiar face came stumbling in. Dammit, there goes my permanent promotion. Pip Bernadotte, his only superior in the Wild Geese, stumbled in, head bleeding. "Christ, you look like hell sir." A woman who he wasn't familiar with rushed over and tended to the ailing man before attending to Integra, and then scurrying down into the basement to retrieve someone. Seras woke up to, but she still seemed rather out of it. Chad took another drag of his dwindling cigarette and exhaled a cloud of smoke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Mansion sweep   

Back to top Go down
 
Mansion sweep
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» SLYTHERIN SPIRIT MONTH: Mansion of Horrors RPG
» Seik's Mansion[FREE FOR RENT]
» ~Stella's Mansion~
» Skyllon Family Mansion
» The boy who cried tiger. (The boy who cried werewolf remix)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Hellsing RPG :: Great Britain :: Hellsing Mansion-
Jump to: