Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Docks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Logan Adams
Rookie
Rookie
Logan Adams

Location : Where ever the money is good and blood needs to be spilled

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

The Docks Empty
PostSubject: The Docks   The Docks EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 5:03 pm

Logan sat by the docks at night a small fog rising from the water his lavender eyes looking around as he waited for a supposed ally  "Where is he..." he muttered to himself his breath rising in front of him as he spoke.
   "Docks, Nine O clock...thats what the note said." he said as he palmed his holster that hung from his hip "Its really bad if im out in the open at night especially with some of these bloodsuckers creeping around, Its nights like this I wish I smoked..."
 He heard footsteps behind him the sound of steps on wood as he grabbed the handle of his gun as he wheeled around about to pull his raffika out at a moments notice
"You have about five seconds before I fill you full of holes..." He said low as the silhouette showed through the fog.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

The Docks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Docks   The Docks EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 5:09 pm

Raising his hands nervously to avoid getting shot, Lenka looked at the person infront of him, the shota himself barely visible due to his black attire, though his hair and eyes glistened in the moonlight from underneath his helmet.

"Ai! Don't freak out, I'm supposed to be at this dock at nine. I'm here. Don't shoot me?" Lenka wondered exactly why or how he had been grouped up with this person, but he assumed he was just along for the ride.
Back to top Go down
Logan Adams
Rookie
Rookie
Logan Adams

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

The Docks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Docks   The Docks EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 5:15 pm

He wavered a bit as he sighed "About time you got her-" he but himself short. "Y-youre Lenka?" he asked looking at the small man child thing
he quickly burst into laughter for a bit as he holstered his gun a smile on his face "Well im not one to judge a book by its cover so welcome aboard my name is Logan" he said extending a hand out "I was told you would have the assignment and my down payment" he said not losing his smile for a moment to an outsider it would look like he had no idea what he was doing as a merc but his kill count said differently and this one i probably the same "Welcome aboard."
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

The Docks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Docks   The Docks EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 5:24 pm

Grabbing the man's hand and smirking, Lenka managed a smile on half his face. "Vell zen, Nice to met you, Logan. And yes, I have that... somewhere in my backpack..." Lenka took his pack off, setting it on the ground, and rummaged through it. A plan had formulated in his mind, and he had to stop himself from grinning. Might as well preform a little test on his newest coworker. Pulling out a mock copy of one of his No. 36 DHG's, the live models of which were in his back pocket, he tossed it to Logan after letting the pin of the fake grenade fly off onto the dock, the spoon falling to the ground as well. "Think fast."
Back to top Go down
Logan Adams
Rookie
Rookie
Logan Adams

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

The Docks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Docks   The Docks EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 5:29 pm

His eyes widened as he saw the bomb "Oh you sunofabitch" he said as he caught it and quickly tried to toss it back "Merry Christmas!" he said watching the bomb once again travel through the air to the shota. "Grenades huh?" he said as he turned from Lenka covering hi ears waiting for the explosion to come.
"...hm?" he looked around not hearing an explosion as he didnt turn around just yet "Still alive back there?" he called out with his hands on his ears.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

The Docks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Docks   The Docks EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 5:35 pm

Lenka grinned, picking up the pin and spoon off the dock and reattaching them to the mock grenade. 

"That vould be a mock grenade. Although, had it been real, like this one..." Lenka pulled a live No. 36 from his back pocket and held it up for Logan to view. "I vould not have suggested merely turning, as the range on this grenade is about a hundred meters... Anyvay, Nice reflexes. I do this to everyone... But usually with live grenades. Congratulations. You join the few who threw it back." 

Stuffing the grenade back in his pocket, rising and presenting the envelope with their mission instructions to Logan, Lenka grinned, his left eye scanning Logan for weapons. (OOC: Right eye is bandaged over, btw.) He was actually looking forward to this assignment.  

(OOC: Letting you decide the mission. Lulz.)
Back to top Go down
Logan Adams
Rookie
Rookie
Logan Adams

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

The Docks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Docks   The Docks EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 5:49 pm

"Yeah but I also assumed that you wouldve gotten away when you threw it so I had my doubts y cheeky cock mongler" he said laughing lightly punching him on the shoulder
"So the job is a seek destroy and sabotage mission" he said reading the paper "We need to find and kill someone who goes by the name of Eagle and end his drug operation...it pays two mil...one each. and five hundred thousand extra for us if we blow it up as well...which is probably why youre here."
He continued reading as he got to the bottom of the paper
"Be quiet be in an out and PS have Lenka take his meds..." he finished reading "Meds?" he asked as he looked at the pink haired male "What Meds?"
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

The Docks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Docks   The Docks EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 5:53 pm

Lenka scratched the back of his neck with his right arm and chuckled. "They probably just don't vant me tearing off people's faces and sewing zem onto a soccer ball like I did last time." He looked Logan in the eyes with his singular one. "It's nothing to vorry about."

(OOC: Short post is short.)
Back to top Go down
Logan Adams
Rookie
Rookie
Logan Adams

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

The Docks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Docks   The Docks EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 6:03 pm

"Sounds like a fine...Goal" he aid as his mind groaned and inner facepalmed himself "That was terrible and Im not sorry...at all..." he said laughing as he pulled out a lighter and torched the paper "We dont need that no more..."
"Come on little buddy lets go to the cache that is apparently around here somewhere" He sadid walking towards the end of the dock where a small boat was with a large crate "I guess this is it?" he said as he pulled it up thankfully noone else around as he stole a crowbar ad pryed it open various guns explosives and knives stored inside "Dibs on the sniper!" he said like child as he grabbed the bolt action .50 caliber sniper and picked up a combat knife what came with a boot sheathe "So much yes..." he said with a grin .
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

The Docks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Docks   The Docks EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 6:14 pm

Noting Logan calling "Dibs" on the sniper, Lenka grinned, as he already had a sniper of his own. With more ammunition, and it wouldn't tear off his shoulder. Plus, he had a sword. Bam. 100 Badass points over here for Lenka, please.

Anyway, Lenka grabbed the explosives within and deposited them in his pack.

"Vell zen, did you happen to figure  out our target's location?"
Back to top Go down
Logan Adams
Rookie
Rookie
Logan Adams

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

The Docks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Docks   The Docks EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 6:19 pm

"Surprisingly the building is actually a Pharmaceutical company in town...as if that wasnt cliche." he aid laughing as he pulled out his Short sword.
"I dont need you today buddy..." he said placing it in the crate for safe keeping and picked up two silencers one for his raffika and one for his Sniper "So its that big building over there" he said pointing at the large building that stood out with a neon sign saying Aiden's Pharmacy
"Something tells me that this shouldnt be as easy as it looks..." he said to Lenka as he smiled "I love a challenge."
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

The Docks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Docks   The Docks EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 8:03 pm

Lenka grinned. "Just blowing up the building will suffice?" The German had a couple ideas, most of them requiring the use of the large amount of explosives from the crate that had just been opened. In actuality, they could set them up in the sewer underneath the building and just collapse it inward, then kill anyone that survived from afar using their snipers.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

The Docks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Docks   The Docks EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 9:03 am

Having come to a decision, Lenka had taken to the maintenance tunnels underneath the complex. He walked along with the explosives until he arrived underneath his target, placing the explosives on structural collums and then retreating. Once he was safely about a mile away, he detonated the explosives, the building collapsing inward and putting a stop to that drug operation. No bitches be opposin' Cartel Thunder Fuck.

Now, he was in a new country, so he had to find somewhere to set up camp... An apartment complex, not too far from both a market and a gun shop fit his needs. He purchased an inner room on the fourth floor, paying in cash as he didn't really have anything else.

-----> Lenka's Apartment, 4th Floor, Room 152.

[I have already posted something like this but... I don't have any idea where it went. >.>]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Docks Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Docks   The Docks Empty

Back to top Go down

The Docks
Page 1 of 1