Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shopping Squee

Go down 
+2
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Novice
Novice
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

Shopping Squee Empty
PostSubject: Shopping Squee   Shopping Squee EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:30 pm

#Bitcheslovesnowfall.

It was the middle of January, snow everywhere, during the middle of the night. London was brightly lit with streetlights, storewindows, and more. People were out and about, and there was an overall joyful feel to the place, as if four years ago nothing had happened, children playing in the streets, adults walking in the park on the fresh powder, and salesmen, eagerly chatting with their customers.

Hopping out, and holding the door of the car he had just driven into town open for the three occupants inside, Alexiel gave a cheery smile to the three occupants, his breath fogging the air slightly.

"Wonderful weather, Sir Integra."

Last edited by Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte on Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Shopping Squee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping Squee   Shopping Squee EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:38 pm

Integra stepped out of the car, and pulled her coat closer around her neck. Even when she had what felt like a heavy coat on it seemed like the new ones barely had anything in them to keep one warm. She stepped out of the way for the two others to get out as she looked around at the shops on the street. It was very rare she got out in the first place, and when she did it was only during the night time to avoid the afternoon rush. Children were looking a some of the display toys with awe, and couples were simply walking by with hot chocolate in their hands. Perhaps if you like freezing. Does everyone have an idea of where they want to go?
Back to top Go down
RikaS
Rookie
Rookie
RikaS

Shopping Squee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping Squee   Shopping Squee EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:48 pm

Seras followed Integra out of the car. She wore her pink coat, as it was long and protective. She looked around with bright blue eyes, like an excited little kid herself.

"Oh, just look past the cold, Sir!" The Draculina laughed excitedly, running ahead a few feet to twirl in the white snow. Honestly, she didn't get too much time to actually relish the blankets. The children made her smile happily. It was obvious Seras loved the current time of year. She hoped to buys some things. "How about some shopping?"
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Shopping Squee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping Squee   Shopping Squee EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:56 pm

The third person to come out of the car was Jason, the mid teen excitedly hopped out the car, he wore a black leather coat with some fur around the inside of the collar, as usual he wore his red shirt with black lines around the shoulders, collar and going down the arm, black trousers and black shoes.  His scruffy black hair covered his ears with his cat ears poking out, the fringe was touching the middle of his fore head and of course his red eyes that he would say "there just contact lenses" if people asked.

To game and any place that sells awesome stuff! he excitedly said as he quickly moved beside Integra, giving her a look of a child who was asking for some money. His intentions were clear, he was going to splash everything he had on games and comics.
Back to top Go down
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Novice
Novice
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Shopping Squee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping Squee   Shopping Squee EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 12:08 am

Supressing a laugh as Seras played in the snow, and Jay practically begged like a cat for food, Jay being the cat, and the food being video game money, Alexiel shut and locked the car door. Turning to the group and peering at them with his mismatched eyes, he pondered what they all wanted to do.

"There's quite a bit in this area, Sir. The closest shop would be a hot cocoa stand, with the next closest thing being..." Alexiel paused for a moment. "A Video Game store..."
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Shopping Squee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping Squee   Shopping Squee EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 12:10 am

Integra lifted up a pale eyebrow at the catboy beside her looking, and waiting.  She sighed, and decided that she would only give him so much.  Pulling out her wallet she thumbed through the many bills she had stuffed in it just for emergencies, although she hardly touched it, she tried to find one that wasn't so much.  After a few seconds she found the amount she wanted, and gave it to Jay.  Here is 13 pounds.  If you want more you'll have to come back, or stay with us.  As for the shopping I suppose we can go look at some things Seras.  Let's go in the store into the store after the video game shop.  It looks like they have some decent coats.
Back to top Go down
RikaS
Rookie
Rookie
RikaS

Shopping Squee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping Squee   Shopping Squee EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 6:42 pm

Seras looked back at Integra, smiling. At last, it seemed her excitement had simmered down. With a quiet giggles, she looked around once more before returning to her place beside Sir Hellsing. The snow looked beautiful reflecting moonlight.

"That would be nice, Sir, thank you!" Her tone was light and happy. Indeed, it was a night to be joyful. They were out for fun, and without an objective to kill anything. The possibility of a new coat made her happy as well. Her bright blue eyes wandered up to the moon, her eyes briefly flickering red. The words came out almost silently, a hushed statement as though she were talking to herself. "Beautiful moon, a perfect night..."
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Shopping Squee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping Squee   Shopping Squee EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 8:13 pm

As Integra opened the wallet Jay eyes seemed sparkle as the wallet opened, he eyed the notes within in it all that money, his mind was a flutter with all the things he could buy with it how ever he was inevitably brought down to earth by Integra giving him thirteen pounds. His eyes lost all sparkles as he was told to either come back for more money or stay with them if he wanted more, obviously this was done to stop the catboy from running off and possibly creating chaos with his antics.

Meekly he took the money and stuffed it in his jacket pocket his ears drooped down as he did so. He looked over at Seras, a mishcevious grin appeared on his face and eyes as he began to plot ways to prank Seras and possibly the other person with them, not integra though no way in hell is he that crazy.
Back to top Go down
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Novice
Novice
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Shopping Squee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping Squee   Shopping Squee EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 8:49 pm

It was comical to watch as Jay's eyes dimmed as soon as he was told of his figurative leash. Being able to find neigh a thing within his head he could think of purchasing, Alexiel closed his eyes and silently leaned against the car, unaware of the Catboy's plans. Alexiel himself, however, was planning on just staying and watching the car.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Shopping Squee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping Squee   Shopping Squee EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 8:55 pm

Integra eyed Jay for a minute longer, and then started walking towards the coat store hoping the others were behind her. She saw some women walking around in sky high heels in their boots limping, and quietly shook her head at it. It was just unreasonable to wear such things if you could not walk in them properly, and if they were not comfortable to begin with. Although she was pretty sure she was getting some looks herself for her footwear. Not like it mattered to her since she could actually walk. As they walked past the game store she briefly looked back at Jay, and then stood in front of the coat store waiting for them.
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Shopping Squee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping Squee   Shopping Squee EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 9:05 pm

Hyaskus pulled up to the department store several minutes after Integra and the others did. Getting out of the car, the Vampire was muttering about how the British must have never seen snow. Clad in a ratty winter coat seemingly years old and hiking boots, the Vampire went for the door. Heading inside Hyaskus was able to catch up to them with relative ease as not many people have cat ears or Eyepatches. "Sir Integra, I apologize for being tardy..." Hyaskus said, bowing slightly, his coat tearing a bit more, as if in protest of his movements.
Back to top Go down
RikaS
Rookie
Rookie
RikaS

Shopping Squee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping Squee   Shopping Squee EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 10:01 pm

Seras quickly followed her, after waving bye to Alexiel. She opened the door for Integra, allowing her to go first. Her attention was quickly turned to the approaching vampire. Without a word, she merely nodded to Hyaskus, a silent welcome to him. Being the one holding the door, she looked around to make sure no other pedestrians were coming. It wouldn't be very nice to close the door on anyone.

"It feels much warmer in here!" Seras giggled and followed everyone in. The warm air was welcoming, as she could take her coat off. She fumbled with the buttons, and slowly shrugged the long, pink coat off her shoulders. Hidden safely inside was her BearLKS, just in case. It wasn't a need so much as an impulse. "Oh... Hyaskus, could you please hold my coat?" She smiled sweetly and clutched the bundle of pink fabric close, almost protectively.
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Shopping Squee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping Squee   Shopping Squee EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 10:25 pm

As Jay followed Integra, his head looking towards the ground only looking up to look at Seras and go Thanks because it would be rude not thank the person opening the door, he sheepishly followed Integra.  When suddenly he saw something out the corner of his eye, was it ? could it be ? IT WAS ! It was a game store, almost like a thunder bolt hitting the ground Jay ran to the store quickly he did how ever say Going to the game store almost too fast for human comprehension.

Entering the store people seemed to stare at his ears but Jay was far to excited by all the games, oh the glorious video games which he could by for thirteen pounds was...surprisingly low.  But this didn't stop him trying, he was looking in the pre owened section like a predator looking for prey, his eyes darted around the names of the games reading the back seeing what they were he pulled out a game that was something about fighting on a street he shrugged and decided to buy it.
Back to top Go down
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Novice
Novice
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Shopping Squee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping Squee   Shopping Squee EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 10:48 pm

Now noting that he was alone, Alexiel grinned. He was finally alone. Pulling his radio from the car and turning on Imitator, Alexiel began to sing, his voice ringing out across the square, mismatched eyes gleaming in the streetlight. (He'll continue to sing for about three posts. Here's part.)

"In this place unreached by light 
What shall I sing about? 
Though I'm but imitating a human 
Am I allowed to have a heart?

I'm a puppet without a heart, the strings that yank me about 
Tangle all my emotions and tear them apart (I'm breaking)

As much as I sing, pretending to be human 
This shapeless sadness 
Won't fade and leave me be..."
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Shopping Squee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping Squee   Shopping Squee EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 11:39 pm

Seras was right it was warm in here, and she took off her coat, and folded it over her arm as she looked around the store a bit. A woman approached her who appeared to be a sales clerk asking if there was anything she was looking for. Integra declined her though, and started to look at the first rack. Everyone go ahead, and look around. There's no budget. Hyaskus I suggest you find something durable. She pulled out a coat, and looked over it before deciding it was not what she was looking for. Once again the lining seemed to be too thin.
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Shopping Squee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping Squee   Shopping Squee EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:44 pm

Hyaskus was surprised as he found Seras' coat in his hands, "Er...of course Miss Victoria." The Vampire said and nodded at Integra. Going off towards the men's coat area Hyaskus was looking at each coat, wondering which one would suit him but in the back of his mind he knew he was not going to get anything, the Vampire usually wearing out articles of clothing until it would be impossible to wear them due to the dilapidated state. Hyaskus figured he could pull out another year or so with his current coat.
Back to top Go down
RikaS
Rookie
Rookie
RikaS

Shopping Squee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping Squee   Shopping Squee EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 9:58 pm

Seras looked around excitedly. Some of the coats she found were great, however the prices were nothing to sneeze at. Having to grow up the way she did, the girl wasn't used to such high prices. Her eyes looked over the selections quickly. A lot of the prices were reasonable, but she decided to keep her old pink coat. She looked for Hyaskus, ready to ask for it back. She found Integra first. "Sir, might I be allowed to go outside and look around?"
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Shopping Squee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping Squee   Shopping Squee EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 10:25 pm

He stood there in a queue, behind him some guy buying a lot of new titles in front of him a mother clearly buying a 18 game for her clearly not the right age for this game kid. Looking over at the register he saw a man wearing some old looking glasses and he quite messy hair, he found it odd that he had old glasses because the man looked to be in his twenties and seemed to give a slight distasteful look to some of the games, oddly enough he seemed to give a more gleeful look towards older games or ones that weren't as well known.
The mother moved forwards to the clerk and handed over the game,  Jay was tapping his foot as his patience was quickly turning thin I need to get back to Integra and see about getting more money, maybe I can get some comics looking up he saw the mum go away with her kid who was now acting bratty Have fun when he starts calling people faggots.

Moving forwards he handed the game over to the clerk and went into his pocket to get his money, the clerk gave a rather distasteful sigh to the game and said under his breath Bloody casual of course Jay heard this, using his supernatural speeds he slap the man on the back of the head with very very little strength.  Confused the man looked around A wha ?
Jay went Is something wrong ? he clerk just shrugged That will be ten pounds, after the exchange of cash and the game was over with Jay quickly made his way out the store to try and find the group.
Back to top Go down

Shopping Squee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping Squee   Shopping Squee EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 10:45 pm

"Look at all of z'em." The Russian spoke, as he pulled his midnight black Motorcycle up to a covered awning as the snow fell over London. He was talking about all of the London'ers who were wearing such thick coats and yet somehow still cold. As for Leon, he was wearing his trademark Tench Coat. Was he paranoid? No, but it looked good on him and kept him warm. It was light compared to what other people were wearing though. Underneath, he wore a simple long sleeve shirt black thick shirt and jeans. He wasn't carrying his weapons with him today. Sliding off his helmet, he set it on the bike before being shouted at by someone. "Hey, buddy! Don't you get cold in that?" The man asked, as Leon turned. "I'm Russian." He spoke. "Ve're used to ze cold." He said, before walking into the store that Integra and Seras and Hyuskus were in. "Sorry I'm late." He spoke running a gloved hand through his hair, to shake out some of his matted hair from the helmet. "I got caught up in traffic. Good god ze drivers here are worse z'an Moscow..."
Back to top Go down
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Novice
Novice
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Shopping Squee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping Squee   Shopping Squee EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 11:14 pm

Still leaning against the car, Alexiel continued singing Imitator, the Diva's voice ringing out across the square with a slightly greater volume, fog condensing infront of his mouth from his breath. His mismatched eyes had begin to shine slightly brighter, his abilities aroused by the sound of his voice. Faint imprints of his runes began to glow underneath his black gloves, on his right hand, though hidden from view.

"Shoved into this little box, I bide my time, my head to my knees 
Can you hear my shouts?

The song I bore overflows with emotion 
I wish you could notice somehow, though you have no form.

In this place untouched by light 
I'll probably keep on singing 
"I am here!" says this puppet with a heart 
But I'm still trapped in a cage"

His voice was thick with both sadness and desperation, images of his beloved sister flashing through his mind, each line connected with a memory...
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Shopping Squee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping Squee   Shopping Squee EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 12:11 am

Go ahead Seras. Truth be told Integra was not paying that much attention to the others as they looked around the store. She was still trying to find something practical to wear that would shield her properly from the cold. However, she was not about to look like a blanket was wrapped around her with fur either. No matter the price each was the same. Then suddenly a lone section caught her eye. They looked like military jackets, but it was obvious that was just their style. Black seemed to be the best choice, and she picked one up. It felt heavy, and Integra could tell it was made out of wool. Not bothering to look at the price or try it on she went to the counter, and paid for it. As soon as it was paid for she tore off the price tag, and put it on placing her old one in the bag.
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Shopping Squee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping Squee   Shopping Squee EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 2:46 pm

Hyaskus has since left the coat store, unknowingly still carrying Seras' jacket and headed towards the Barnes&Noble. Once entering, the Vampire picked up a book of Poems by Edgar Allen Poe. Going to one of the nearby chairs to read and perhaps buy it, he was stopped when he heard the smack of something heavy and flat hit the floor. Turning around, he saw a group of teenagers or young adults,  wearing ratty jackets and cut up jeans , tossing books at one another or just merely throwing books. Looking around, the Vampire saw the employees were either asleep or simply did not care enough to intervene. Walking up to the thugs, Hyaskus said, "Pardon me sirs, but perhaps you should not vandalize these books without an intent to buy them..." with a certain venom to his voice. Feeling that should do it, Hyaskus turned to go back to the chair when he felt the pain of a dictionary being thrown at his head, causing him to drop the book and the Jacket more out of shock than pain.
Back to top Go down

Shopping Squee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping Squee   Shopping Squee EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 8:50 am

OOC: Someone's gotta show you people how to shop. Come on Police Girl. This is embarassing. It's like I haven't taught you anything. I will be doing this more along the lines of the abridged Alucard persona which I know will make some of you particularly thrilled. Anyway, Happy Festivus!

There was a mixture of screaming and commotion from the food court as black flames came up near the Christmas tree's base. The tree began to crack and alarms rang throughout the mall as the once happy green was quickly turning to a sickening shade of orange as it started to split down the middle. There was a rush of feet as what was sure to be London's finest trying to make their way to quell the commotion. As they ran past, a man in a black suit, red tie and black glasses leaned against the food court wall a fair distance away and smiled while sloshing a glass of red wine in his right hand and watching the festivities. He gave a low earthy chuckle as their attempts to extinguish the flames were completely unsuccessful. As the incendiaries went more and more out of control, the court began to fill with a smell of burning plastic. Reaching his shadow through the floor, the No Life King reached underneath the tree with his Jackal and beckoned one bullet from its muzzle.

A loud bark and a flash of light brought even more chaos as people started to scream and run around frantically. The tree meanwhile had exploded into a million pieces and ornaments, tinsel and lights went everywhere. A lone red ball flew off in a different direction and rolled toward the nosferatu's feet. Chuckling, he retracted his shadow back toward him and phased the ornament through the floor and up into his left hand. Sipping from his glass, with his other hand he jingled the ball back and forth before hanging it on his chest coat pocket. Still smiling and holding his glass of wine, he removed himself from the wall and began walking off in the direction of the book store, the ornament jingled as he went, his black coat and hair flowing behind him.
Back to top Go down
RikaS
Rookie
Rookie
RikaS

Shopping Squee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping Squee   Shopping Squee EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 10:15 am

Seras was searching for Hyaskus in the store. How odd he wasn't there anymore. He must have gone to a different store. She would have to trust him to return her coat safely later. The Draculina herself exited the store, her senses alerted to something. Her head turned to the right, following the smell of burning. Something in the mall was on fire, and the people beginning to rush away screaming helped her confirm it wasn't just her imagination.

Her feet began to move quickly, carrying her to the scene. She almost made it there, stopping when she spotted a tall dark figure headed down the hall. The power he held was all too familiar. If he was there, the cause of the fire had to be him. The fledgeling waited for him to get closer. She would have spoken up and even scolded him, but a closer look at him had her hesitating. He was wearing... A suit? For what occasion? The confusion was written all over her face, but she tried to stand tall so she could confront him.

"Master, what did you do??" Seras felt like she shouldn't stay. She had to see if she could help. Though... It was a fire. Being a vampire wouldn't help fires. Since the cause of the fire was her own sire, she couldn't do anything. The girl clenched her fists, irritated. "Having fun causing more chaos, sir?"
Back to top Go down
Twitch
Elite
Elite
Twitch

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters: Alucard
Nom de Guerre:

Shopping Squee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping Squee   Shopping Squee EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 11:17 am

OOC: Why the hell not? I will jump on in. Abridged personality as well for comical. I hope it does not throw off posting order and if it does, i apologize.

IC:
A tall, platinum blonde haired man briskly walked down a huge, tiled hall. As usual he was slightly behind on time. He didn't let the thought bug him too much though as he continued to the nativity set that was located right behind the huge Christmas tree in the center of the mall. Here for missionary purposes only and not for shopping, he silently went over his sermon as he approached the center.

He smiled to himself as he slowed his pace and wandered to the center of the nativity set, standing right next to the mock baby in a manger. About fifty chairs had been set up in front of the set and many elderly Londoners had already found their seats. An elderly woman clapped estaticly as Enrico stood before them who silently opened his Bible to his notes.

"Gracias," Enrico said with a warm smile. He raised his arms and announced a moment of prayer for the Lord and Son of God. When he finished his prayer, he gave a loud, "amen!" The elderly lifted their heads and watched Enrico closely as he started his sermon.

Right when he was at the part where the three wise men found Jesus Christ, there was a popping...

Enrico ignored it. "The three wise men came hither towards our sacred tiny lord, bearing gifts fit for a king," he continued.

Then the sent of freshly burning pine entered his nose and the elderly screamed. Enrico's eye twitched as he saw the elderly start to point, scream even more, and get up to get the hell out of the way. With half raised arms, Enrico slowly turned around and all color faded from his face as he saw the giant tree aflame.

"Dear God!" Enrico yelled out and then proceeded to run and duck under a table of five in the eating area. No later had he done that, the tree exploded and more screams could be heard.

Eyes widened as he shot off down another huge hall. The all time classic chime about chestnuts roasting on an open fire could be heard as Enrico half turned while running away to take one last look at the horrific disaster... Right before he ran chest first into a short, rather large chested police girl.

He ran into her so hard that it caused the priest to bounce back a few feet, stumble and take his breath from his lungs. To this he looked up as screaming people ran around the three of them. He realized who they were, pointed to the tree with a gaping mouth open before gasping for breath.

Panting, he narrowed his eyes at the taller vampire with wine and ebony hair. So Enrico hissed out at the both of them, "you..."
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Shopping Squee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping Squee   Shopping Squee EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 11:32 am

As he was walking Jays ears twiched at the noise of people screaming something about fire, black fire at that moment he knew what was going on Oh no he said as he began to run towards the screaming, he could hear what was a familiar chuckle That crazy bastard.  Suddenly there was a large explosion HE DIDN'T finally he got to scene of chaos Oh..fuck we are never going outside again after this he said with dread as he looked around.  He found what he was looking for, it was Alucard immediately he ran in the direction of the nosferatu, leaping forward and spinning his body, his right leg spun and was aiming to hit Alucards face.
Back to top Go down
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Novice
Novice
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Shopping Squee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping Squee   Shopping Squee EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 11:50 am

Alexiel cut what he was doing immediately and ran towards the shouts and screams, swearing out loud, mixing between French, English, and Lucifenian. Sliding to a stop, he came upon a tall man with ebony hair, a blond police girl, a man with white hair...

And Jay... The catboy kicking the tallest man in the face. Alexiel could only stare, his mismatched eyes conveying his confusion.
Back to top Go down

Shopping Squee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping Squee   Shopping Squee EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 9:21 pm

"V'at ze hell?" Leon spoke as he heard the shooting from down the hall at the food court, and Leon rushed out of the store he was in, his black trench coat flaring up behind him as the air passed under it. Rushing to the food court, he saw the flames and the priest sitting on the floor under Seras, and he would've had his weapons drawn if he had had them on him. He turned to his left to see Alucard. He facepalmed and sighed. Leon walked over to Enrico and started sliding off his jacket. Walking past Enrico and Seras, he started using his jacket to put out the flames as best he could, seeing as how he was human and could get close to them.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Shopping Squee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping Squee   Shopping Squee EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 11:58 pm

As soon as Integra got out of the store she heard screams, and panic in the air. On instinct she went on high alert, and started to look for the source of the fear. It was then she saw the commotion around the Christmas tree. There was only one person capable of such a thing, and who would do it merely out of amusement. Immediately she looked around for him, and saw him walking towards the bookstore in his Rio get up. She frowned at the dramatics, rubbed her temples trying to avoid the on coming headache, and walked over to intercept him before he could cause more disaster.
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Shopping Squee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping Squee   Shopping Squee EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 6:48 pm

Hyaskus walked up to the thugs menacingly, baring his fangs slightly as his eyes turned red, "This is where you have erred, you incompetent buffoons..." Hyaskus said as he lightly poked one of them with enough force to crack a rib and make him fly back. He was about to repeat it to the others when he noticed the panic but not the smoke. While he was distracted the thugs ran out of the store while a mall cop was approaching him, "Sir, I am going to have to ask you to stand down and come peacefully." The Constable said though it was unclear whether he wanted to detain him or warn him of the fire.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Shopping Squee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping Squee   Shopping Squee EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 1:57 pm

(OOC: Alucard is next, then seras, enrico, pip, and back to Lenka.)
Back to top Go down

Shopping Squee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping Squee   Shopping Squee EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 4:14 am

OOC:So I already got permission from Jay to control his character and use a small script he came up with so here goes.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Crimson Fucker continued to walk jingling the ornament on his chest when it happened. Letting out a growl, he replied, "Jesus Fucking Christmas. I've barely gotten through the door and already you're following me around. Seriously. Can't you find something else to do? I just came in here to try on a new pair of shoes, maybe eat a food court attendant or two. That's what you "normal people" do in a mall, right?"

With that, the kick collided with the side of his head and for added theatrics, the Fuck Mothering Vampire let it disfigure him such that he bent sideways at an odd angle with a sickening crunch and fell over. Meanwhile, one of "London's Finest" was overlooking the scene and stood agape as the scene unfolded. Regaining his composure, the officer then pulled out his baton and shouted at the Cat Boy. "'EY! YOU! STAY WHERE YOU ARE AND DON'T MUCK ABOUT! GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES NOW!" The Neko's eyes widened with terror as images flashed to his head. His tail sank inside his clothing and he clutched his ears, both of which surprisingly were features that the officer hadn't noticed. In a burst, he exclaimed, I CAN'T GO BACK TO PRISON! MY ANUS CAN'T HANDEL THE ABUSE! and ran off with the policeman chasing after him.

As they were running away, the Red Menace let his body crumble to nothing but skeleton and ash and then float off into the air. Mere moments later, a loud flush came from one of the lavatories as the Crimson Fucker walked out of it in his usual garb wiping off his mouth which unmistakably had a little of his namesake color on it. He continued, "I mean, seriously. I hadn't even tweeted about this yet." He was just starting to pull out his phone when he saw both the priest and the bitch rounding on him. At this point, he lost it and went into a complete satire. Looking back and forth between the tow of them, he replied, "Oh no! Oh no no no!"

Looking the priest, he responded with, "You know? In the Christmas Carol, Tiny Tim never went to a mall and in all fairness, I returned most of the hamsters from my previous "Spirit of Giving" experiment more or less in one piece. I just thought I'd spread a little joy to your many orphans and maybe give one of them a new home. And as for the Chief, you can't tell me that my last little letter wasn't very touching. I even put it on audio cassette so he could hear it and played it all over the Vatican. If that isn't Yule Tide Spirit, I don't know what is." Then looking at Integra, he merely responded with his standard greeting. "Sup bitch?"
Back to top Go down
RikaS
Rookie
Rookie
RikaS

Shopping Squee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping Squee   Shopping Squee EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 8:06 pm

Seras watched as everything unfolded in a chaotic way. She hated it when he acted like that. Always such a drag to have to deal with an insane freak who calls himself the Crimson Fucker. She didn't even really notice it was Enrico until after he had spoken to Alucard. She felt kind of awkward that her enemy had run right into her boobs. It had to be an accident. Of course it did. At least she hoped.

Then Sam appeared. He kicked Alucard, and the angle he bent at made her cringe. However, she wasn't worried at all. Dramatic "deaths" were a regular thing for him. Seras sighed and watched him crumble away. When he came out to tweet, she took that as a chance to disappear. Enrico and Integra should make him pretty preoccupied already. She drew back against a wall and began to sidestep away. Hopefully she'd make it to a candy store before anyone caught her.
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Shopping Squee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping Squee   Shopping Squee EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 10:18 am

Pip was just in the mall having a nice day off to relax a little, soak up the Christmas atmos..okay he was here to buy a lot of booze and possibly buy porn.  Hearing all the commotion he did what every person with common sense did in this situation, go directly towards it and what did he find ?  A catboy screaming about his bum can't handle the abuse while begin chased by cops didn't' realize zey were priest Alucard being...well Alucard and Seras.  Oh god what is appenin now ? he groanded as he had a bag of booze and decided to open it and take a sip form one of the cans.
Back to top Go down
Twitch
Elite
Elite
Twitch

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Shopping Squee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping Squee   Shopping Squee EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 12:46 am

IC:
Enrico narrowed his eyes slightly and coninued to glare at Alucard. "Obviously that was indeed you, Nosfaratu Alucard..." Even after the sudden unfolding of events in the matter of seconds, the priest was unmoved... for the moment. But he did note the gastly behavior from the elder vampire. "And you should perhaps listen to that

it was then that he noticed Integra silently walking towards them. [b]"Do you honestly let your little pet act this way all the time? For St. Peters sake!"
Enrico directed this towards Integra. Even though Enrico did not scream or yell at her, irritation could be detected clearly in the priests voice. "Tiny Tim? Oh, that was original. Please, enlighten me again. Also, did your mother get the tip I left her?"

Enrico then looked at integra again. "you should invest in a shock collar for him,"enrico said as he pointed to Alucard with a flay of his hand.

Just then, Enrico started to notice all the others walk up... Soon, he started to realize that he was perhaps the only Iscariot amongst them all... He never let that realization show as he balled his fists and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Twitch
Elite
Elite
Twitch

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Shopping Squee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping Squee   Shopping Squee EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 12:47 am

ooC; Sorry for the lateness and if I missed something, please let me know.
Back to top Go down
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Novice
Novice
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Shopping Squee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping Squee   Shopping Squee EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 12:37 am

Alexiel blinked, finding the catboy chased off by a police officer scraming something about his posterior not being able to take the abuse, the rather tall man with black hair being... Overly creepy, the white haired man on the ground being clearly irritated, Sir Integra walk up, also clearly not pleased, as well as a blond girl slinking down the hallway that the group had entered earlier and Alexiel himself had used to check on the craziness, apparently she was trying to escape. Finally, a man with long braided hair and a rather swagilicous hat walked up carrying a bottle of booze. The vampire now slightly regretted not staying at the car instead of seeking the cause of the disaster. "This is going to be a long night..." The blond facepalmed, his right hand sliding down across the right side of his fave until he dropped it back to his side and regained proper posture.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Shopping Squee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping Squee   Shopping Squee EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 5:59 am

Being referred to in such a tone by Alucard was only making her headache worse. Furthermore for some reason the head of Iscariot was in town, and just happened to be here. She took out her mini-cigar case, took out a mini-cigar placing it in her mouth, put the case back while grabbing her lighter, lit the mini-cigar, inhaled slowly, and placed the lighter back. Integra then took out the mini-cigar and exhaled while flicking some of the ashes off. Meanwhile others were moving toward them, and there was commotion in the background. She tried to think of the best solution, and instead opted to simply go into the café in the bookstore. Try not to make a mess of things Alucard. She would deal with everything in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Shopping Squee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping Squee   Shopping Squee EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 6:58 pm

Hyaskus was about to scare the Cop when he noticed Integra enter the bookstore. Baring his Fangs to scare the Cop away, he then picked up Seras' coat and walked to Integra, "Er...Sir Integra...there is a bit of a panic going on. Perhaps now is not the best time to get coffee and scones?" The Vampire asked when he finally saw the fire and smoke.
Back to top Go down

Shopping Squee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping Squee   Shopping Squee EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 7:16 pm

OOC: Thank you all for waiting on me and I will go ahead and post tonight hopefully. Hope evberyone had a good holiday and it's great to be back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shopping Squee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shopping Squee   Shopping Squee Empty

Back to top Go down

Shopping Squee
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Limbo and Practice RP :: Beachside Hotel-
Jump to: