Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shanghai one the Docks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Shanghai one the Docks Empty
PostSubject: Shanghai one the Docks   Shanghai one the Docks EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 8:30 pm

Description:  11:00 P.M. on a relatively clear night with scattered clouds hiding a half moon.  The docks are relatively uninhabited at this time of night save for a few homeless men who make their home there as well as a number of delinquents of various gang affiliations.  In recent weeks, the gangs occupying the area have come under the command of a newly established crime lord known only as Rory.  A Category D vampire, Rory is an experienced criminal used to avoiding attention.  With this in mind, he keeps the docks on tight lock down against police intervention to hide his kidnapping scheme.  Rory keeps a select portion of the captured product for his own personal uses.  His men are simply gang members but they are relatively well supplied with a mixture of semi-automatic pistols and the occasional Uzi submachine gun.  The guards number 25 in total, spread throughout the docks on guard duty (5 of them remaining with Rory at all times).  

Rory and his men:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Shanghai one the Docks   Shanghai one the Docks EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 8:38 pm

Hyaskus and Chad were a good distance away from the Dock to survey the area. Hyaskus left his cloak back at the Mansion knowing it would be a hindrance. Seeing the dock as if it were the bright of day, looked over to Chad, "There appear to be several dozen not counting the possible kidnapped and the Vampire. What do you recommend?" The Vampire asked, thinking he should follow the man's lead for now.
Back to top Go down
Chad Baxter
Novice
Novice
Chad Baxter

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Shanghai one the Docks   Shanghai one the Docks EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 5:06 pm

Chad peered through the scope of his rifle, surveying the area his own way. At this distance, his rifle would miss just about any target. Not to mention that both of them being in the same place was not the smartest of ideas for an op like this. They had to get closer, and they needed to split up. Chad moved his head away from the scope with a slightly displeased look. "Yeah, I noticed. That's a lot of guards, so we must be in the right place at least." He thought for a moment before continuing. "We'll need to get into the docks themselves. I need a better vantage point. Somewhere where I can see everyone roaming through the docks. Once we find said vantage point, we'll split up. I'll be counting on you, so take this." He reaches into one of his coat pockets and pulls out an earpiece, handing it to Hyaskus. "Put it in your ear and keep it on. To talk, just press on it a bit. When you're done speaking, ease up on it. Simple enough right? Once we've gone our separate ways we'll need to locate our target. If you can't get to him on the ground, just let me know where he is and i'll see if I can't take his head off. If you need any assistance from me, just let me know. If I can do something I will. Understood?" Chad didn't think that sounded too difficult. On their way to the vantage point, they'd silently take out guards if possible, once they split up, Chad would be covering Hya from above while searching for their target. Any problems, contact the other person, if not, radio silence. They couldn't afford to fuck this up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shanghai one the Docks   Shanghai one the Docks EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 2:21 pm

In the heart of the docks, the leader of the local street toughs entered a darkened warehouse flanked on either side by his personal entourage. The boys had long since completed the renovations to the building that Rory had asked for last week. All of the windows were boarded up and freshly nailed layers of insulation covered the interior walls to prevent any hero cops from trying to snoop in with any thermal tech. This was the main storage building for all of Rory's "product". Currently, there was a nearly full stock of twenty freshly kidnapped citizens of London lying incapacitated in cages against the far end of the wall. All of them had been drugged and hog tied as an additional precaution until the ship scheduled to pick them up in a few hours arrived. Whistling to himself, Rory twirled his cane as he inspected the product and hand picked a young woman for his personal use later. Flopping down on a dusty couch that one of his men had hauled in some time ago, Rory settled in to get comfortable with guards until the ship arrived.

"Oye Jimmy. Give the rest of the boys a call and remind them to stay sharp. Anything goes wrong with the hand off tonight and it's their ass," he said, adjusting his bowler hat.
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Shanghai one the Docks   Shanghai one the Docks EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 7:34 pm

Hyaskus took the ear bud and placed it into his ear, staying close to Chad on the way to the vantage point so as to not get caught unawares completely, "I understand." The Vampire said, scanning the area. Walking in silence, Hyaskus drew his sword to take out any guards he could quietly, not wanting to be discovered. Once they split up Hyaskus would head to where the slow heartbeats, the ones of any dying or knocked out humans would be, figuring at the very least he could free the prisoners to look better in the eyes of Hellsing. Unfortunately such an endeavor was wasted as there was too much noise and the sea air made smelling the blood or soiled garments near impossible without being close. He made his way to the Freight Yard, his dark ensemble concealing him to some effect, to see if he could possibly find Rory or at least some of the hostages figuring at the very least something worthwhile. That and he did not want to be too close to the Water, weapons drawn, he presses one, listening for any one near as Chad's own scent and sounds were fading as Hya pressed on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shanghai one the Docks   Shanghai one the Docks EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 6:11 pm

OOC: Chad seems to have missed his turn so rather than keep Hya waiting indefinitely, I'll throw out a post.  

Checking his watch from the comfort of his couch, Rory sighed contently and motioned to one of his personal guards to get his attention.  "Ship should be coming in soon.  Start up the lock down," he said before rolling over on the couch.  Taking the order immediately, the guard radioed the other patrolling the dock grounds and informed them of Rory's request.  Two of the outside guards took their positions manning the cargo loading cranes and went straight to work maneuvering the massive containers into place.  Assembling all available containers, the men created a high wall on either side of the warehouse where Rory currently resided.  Piled several containers high, the newly formed structures inhibited vantage points against any police snitches of SWAT sharpshooters from taking pot shots during the hand off.  The highest point on the docks was the cargo cranes themselves and even the men inside them had no visuals of the area between the water and the warehouse entrance.  

The abrupt transformation had rendered a large portion of the dockyard around Rory's warehouse bare.  100 yards on either side of the building was empty space illuminated by overhead lamp posts.  Anything beyond that would be hidden in darkness or other cargo but it didn't bother Rory's men.  They had two squads of three men stationed at the corners of the new walls nearest the warehouse to provide insurance against any intruders.  Two more remained in position in the crane operator's booth, look outs for any signs of trouble below that may be troubling the remaining guards patrolling the further edges of the docks.  Set in teams of four, they moved with a grid pattern taught to them by Rory himself to ensure that every few seconds one of the teams would enter the sight line of another.  The criminal had learned that trick after dealing with a frustrating ninja woman paid in gold to break up his operations in a foreign city last year.  He wasn't about to make those mistakes again.
Back to top Go down
Chad Baxter
Novice
Novice
Chad Baxter

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Shanghai one the Docks   Shanghai one the Docks EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 7:22 pm

Chad kept ahead of Hyaskus as they infiltrated the docks quickly and quietly. After making it close to one of the highest points in the docks, he and Hya split up as planned. Chad stuck to the shadows every chance he could. He watched the rooftops for signs of enemy scouts, as well as waiting for the multiple patrols to pass. In the distance, he could hear a crane moving containers around. The patrols seemed to increase, and at one point he noticed something a bit odd. He couldn't quite finger what it was though. Before he could make it to his destination, the communicator in his ear started to go off. He diverted into a building where he wouldn't be heard. He clicked it in. "Lieutenant Baxter, go ahead." A soldiers voice came over the comms. It was one of the other Wild Geese members. "Lieutenant, a plane came out of nowhere. It just crashed right into the Manor. Lady Integra.... she's gone, sir." Chads eyes went wide with shock. "....Are you sure?" "Positive, sir." Chad sat silently for a moment, taking it all in as best he could. Without her, Hellsing had no leadership. They'd be scattered everywhere and Alucard.... he didn't even want to think about that. He stood. "I'll return immediately. Save as many as you can till I get there. Lets just hope there are enough soldiers left who are still willing to fight." He switched channels to Hyaskus. "This is Lieutenant Baxter. Something big has come up. I'm heading back to the mansion. You're going to have to continue the mission without me. I'll fill you in when you get back, but for now just focus on the mission at hand. Good luck. Baxter out." He exited the building and managed to make it out of the docks undetected. He made his way to the jeep they had driven here and made a B-line for what was once the mansion.

<---- EXIT
Back to top Go down
Hyaskus
Novice
Novice
Hyaskus

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Shanghai one the Docks   Shanghai one the Docks EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 5:32 pm

Hyaskus pressed into the Earbud, "Fine but unless the Mansion burned down I do not see what could possibly be more important..." The Vampire hissed quietly into the device. After which he crushed , no longer needing it. "Dammit..." He muttered to himself. Looking at the goons it appeared there were twelve men patrolling, three guarding the new walls, and two in the cranes. Lamenting that neither of his pilfered pistols nor his own could shoot the targets from the safety of the shadow, the Nosferatu decides on the more barbaric wholesale slaughter.

Dashing out from the shadows towards one of the four man squads, sword at the ready, Hyaskus slashes at the Uzi wielding man's jugular before they noticed he was there. While the other two were still in shock, Hyaskus now sporting a grin, stabs through the chest cavity of the second, causing his limb to be covered in blood and fragments of rib but missing the heart. The third man, however managed to get quite a few bullets into the Vampire's head. Not that that did anything. Hyaskus then clamped his fangs down on the last man, drinking the sanguine splendor.

By the time Hyaskus had finished drinking the other two dry, one of the other squads noticed him and opened fire. Realizing when to retreat, Hyaskus rushed back towards the safety of the shadows, while taking a few bullets to the arm. (Luckily Uzis are not the most accurate of guns especially when hitting small targets moving faster than a car) The men, wondering what they just saw, decided to check if the ones on the ground were still alive. The corpses, at this point are finishing being transformed into ghouls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shanghai one the Docks   Shanghai one the Docks EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 8:28 pm

OOC: Don't be taking full control of my dudes, hot shot. No mention of any attacks on the "third guard" means he's still very much alive and the line about taking the time to drain the guard you bit gives me a wonderful amorphous time table to exploit. Additionally, in regards to putting several bullets into your head I'll direct you to this line in the vampire race description " big weakness to silver and blessed weaponry but survivable, killable through conventional means". While it could theoretically be a kill right there, I'll cut ya some slack this one time.

The first man hit the pavement without knowing what had hit him. His name was Jim and he was very very dead, his throat opened by the vampire's sword stroke. As the second man received a new hole through the chest, he and his two remaining patrolmen put up a respectable effort. The impaled man unloaded round after round into the insane swordsman's chest as his slowly faded away, his two allies unleashing a hail of gunfire at the vampire's back before the creature attacked yet again. It's fangs clamped down on the fourth guard's throat, who only had time to fire off a final shot into the nosferatu's groin before he too submitted to the sweet embrace of death. With the vampire so focused on draining his newly found meals, the third guard (having expending his pistol's ammunition into the vampire's head) had just enough time to grab the fallen uzi from the first man killed and let loose with a full auto blast at the retreating vampire now joined by one of the other teams investigating the situation.

The five men unleashed a hell of lead on the escaping vampire, taking advantage of the cargo containers to limit lateral space and making up for the lackluster accuracy of their submachine guns with sheer volume of rounds. Between the thunderous reports of gunfire, the third and final patrol team had come to investigate the situation as well. Approaching from the opposite side compared to the second team, they had the common sense to not run directly into the crossfire of friendly fire. However, they advanced close enough around the cover of cargo containers to cut off escape routes. Though they could not yet see the vampire, they had ensured that his escape routes were cut off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shanghai one the Docks   Shanghai one the Docks Empty

Back to top Go down

Shanghai one the Docks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Hellsing RPG :: Great Britain :: London-
Jump to: