Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dat Market.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

Dat Market. Empty
PostSubject: Dat Market.   Dat Market. EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 8:49 pm

It was the middle of the day, and Luciano was currently out on a shopping spree. He'd just been paid, and wanted to go and cook a little (lot) of something for everyone back at the Vatican. Being the expert Italian cook he is, he decided on Pasta. Currently, he was running around trying to find the very first ingredient for the dough.

Flour.

So, there he was, going on down the street at a relatively brisk pace, when rounding a corner, he ran smack-dab into a girl/young lady wearing a yellow uniform of some sort. Falling backwards onto his posterior, which kicked his hood down, exposing white cat ears with purple circles within and white hair tied up in a messy ponytail. Holding his nose, and with his eyes closed, he began apologizing in very quick, fast Italian.

"Mi dispiace di averti colpito, dico sul serio. Sono un idiota maldestro..." After a few sentences, the boy trails off and begins hitting himself on the forehead, saying "Idiota." with each strike.

Last edited by Lenka on Thu Sep 19, 2013 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RikaS
Rookie
Rookie
RikaS

Dat Market. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Market.   Dat Market. EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:55 pm

Seras Victoria was on a walk down the street. It wasn't particularly her favorite time to be outside, with the sun at it's peak, but she had some time to herself. The draculina wasn't paying attention as she walked, her thoughts having wandered to how she should cope with her new senses. The dull buzz of bloodlust was forced to the back of her thoughts. Seras turned a corner, only to be ran into- quite literally at that. She merely stumbled a bit, then looked to see the stranger speaking quickly in what sounded like Italian. She stared at his ears for a few moments, but then she felt an embarrassed heat spread over her face. Quickly, she bowed, her bangs covering half of her face.

"Excuse me, I'm so sorry!" She lifted up to look at him more closely. "I'm afraid I don't understand- Ack! Please don't do that!" The vampire hurried to grasp his arm so he didn't hit himself any more. "It could have happened to anyone, really!"

The way he held his nose, she felt like she hurt him. Seras didn't know what he was, but he didn't seem to be hostile, so she apologized once again.

"Really, I'm sorry! Did I hurt you?"
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Dat Market. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Market.   Dat Market. EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 10:23 pm

In the middle of trying hit himself again, he felt his wrist stop suddenly, which was slightly confusing to him, until he opened his eyes, the irises within his purple pupils shrinking slightly at the sunlight. He then took in the fact it was the person he had ran into that had stopped his hand. He wondered for a moment at the language she was speaking before his translation programs kicked in, his voice coming sounding a bit of either gender and slightly electronic.

"N-No! D-Don't worry Ma'am, I'm f-fine." He began stuttering on the first syllable, mainly because of his incredible awkwardness towards strangers. Noting that her eyes had fluttered up to the top of his head for a moment, he felt up, touched one of his ears, and hastily threw his hood up. In his haste, part of his bangs had fallen and covered his right eye.

"I-I'm sorry for r-running into you miss, p-please forgive me." At this point, he got off his rear and into a sort of kneeling position, hanging his head slightly. The only thoughts along the inside of his head were "Oh, Please, for the love of God, don't hit me..."
Back to top Go down
RikaS
Rookie
Rookie
RikaS

Dat Market. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Market.   Dat Market. EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 6:12 pm

Seras pulled back once she heard his voice. She noticed right away that he wasn't exactly human. Paying close attention to his actions, she smiled softly at his apology. If she were to be caught off guard, she'd be at a disadvantage. The better thing to do here would be to just act human, though her words were completely sincere.

"Really, it's okay. You needn't apologize. I don't know my own strength!" The vampire looked down at herself. Despite her small stature, she actually had pretty decent balance. "Maybe I could treat you to something? Ice cream or coffee...?"

Seras reached out and gently placed a hand on his shoulder. She wondered what was making him so uneasy and why he hid his ears so quickly. "There's a nice cafe down the street! I've been there once or twice!"
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Dat Market. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Market.   Dat Market. EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 6:59 pm

He flinched slightly at the girl's touch, but then one of his ears involuntarily twitched at the mention of Ice-Cream. The frozen treat of divinity was being offered! Glad that he wasn't about to get slapped across the face and embedded in the nearest building, he eagerly accepted her offer. The boy had noticed the Hellsing uniform, but he didn't really understand the whole rivalry thing as of yet, or really know what Hellsing was, so he had summed it up to something akin to a fan group or something, which was then dismissed as none of his business.

"R-Really? T-That'd be great, thank you so much!" His mood had done a flip in less than a second. His eyes were now slightly widened with joy and curiosity, and a small smile had found its way onto his lips. Luciano leapt up onto his feet, completely forgetting about his ingredient quest and losing all interest in things other than what was currently going on, like a cat.
Back to top Go down
RikaS
Rookie
Rookie
RikaS

Dat Market. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Market.   Dat Market. EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 10:10 pm

Seras's own smile grew in response. She was happy that the strange boy accepted her offer. It was the least she could do for not only walking in his path, but unintentionally knocking him back as well. The cafe would serve to be a great place to talk, and it would be a great shelter from the blazing rays of the sun.

"Wonderful! Come on, I'll show you the way!" She started off down the sidewalk, humming happily. Despite the slowly rising headache from being awake during the day, Seras was pretty chipper. She looked behind her to look the cat in the eyes. Assuming a proper introduction was in order, she bowed politely. "My name is Seras Victoria. Not really the greatest introducton, but I suppose it'll do..."
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Dat Market. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Market.   Dat Market. EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 10:24 pm

Luciano was currently walking along behind the lady, who was humming some sort of a song he didn't recognize. At one point, she stopped walking, turned around, and introduced herself with a bow. Seras Victoria. He felt like someone had told him the name before, but he dismissed that as a random thought. Not quite being the best at introductions, Luca made an attempt at an awkward bow. "Nice to meet you, Miss Victoria, I'm Luciano, resident ca-" He cut himself off in the middle of the syllable and tried to pretend like he didn't say anything, shifting his weight nervously from either foot to the other before speaking again. "I'm not exactly the best at introductions, though." The boy hoped that she hadn't picked up on the last syllable, counting on her (as far as he knows, anyway) human hearing to miss it.
Back to top Go down
RikaS
Rookie
Rookie
RikaS

Dat Market. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Market.   Dat Market. EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 7:50 am

Seras tilted her head a bit at his cutoff. She was interested in what he was going to say. The accent, though robot-like in tone, sounded Italian, to compliment his Italian name. Brushing off the cutoff, the vampire nodded in response to his last comment.

"That's okay! Introductions are short and easy! We've already finished our introductions now, so we can get Ice Cream!" She reached out and took his wrist, pulling him. Her strength wasn't very controlled, but the sun was making her weaker than she'd normally be. That would have been find to her; she didn't want to hurt the boy. The cafe was indeed right down the street. It was a nicely painted building just big enough to be homey, but not too small as to be uncomfortable. Seras remembered those few times she had been there, and her pace slowed.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Dat Market. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Market.   Dat Market. EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 10:55 am

Luca was about to nod in agreement, expect the he was yanked along when the girl had grabbed his wrist. At first, he thought she was remarkably strong, expect then he considered his light weight, so he just guessed that he was being quite literally dragged along, not that he minded. They shortly arrived at a cafe just down the street, which had an overall joyful feel to the place. The girl dragging him along had slowed down somewhat, and he'd finally been able to regain normal footing. Through the window, he could see that the cafe had only a few people in it, and thus he was thankful that if any awkward moments involving his tail slipping out of his cassock (Which had happened a couple times, though due to the quick-thinking of the other Iscariots that accompanied him normally, it was bushed up as cosplay) were to happen, almost nobody would notice.

He should talk to someone about putting a convenient holding device in his Cassock for his tail... but that was for another time. Quickly remembering that food actually costs money, he silently searched the inside of his Cassock for his wallet with his free hand, which he found was in its proper place. The only problem he might have is that he only had Euros and Lira on him at the moment, the latter being not exactly a valid currency, though.
Back to top Go down
RikaS
Rookie
Rookie
RikaS

Dat Market. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Market.   Dat Market. EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 6:26 pm

Seras opened the door, a rush of warm air escaping. She breathed the air in, getting the comforting scent of coffee and cookies. Her mouth watered just thinking about the food, but her appetite for food had changed drastically. Eating food only really satisfied her mentally. The one thing she craved was too much for her to take in. Her human desires still stood. For instance, ice cream.

When she saw him pull out his wallet, Seras shook her head. "If you mean to pay for yourself here, then I can't let you. This is my treat, and I'm happy to pay for it!" She held the door for him to go in, her entire demeanor friendly towards the boy. The more she was around him, the less danger she felt she was in, if she was in any at all.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Dat Market. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Market.   Dat Market. EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 7:31 pm

Putting his wallet away, he noticed that the girl had held the door open for him. She seemed so friendly, in fact, she was undoubtedly the most friendly person he had ever met. He tried his best to give her a smile, but forgot to hide his cat-like fangs in the process. Not that that even registered in his mind, though.

"Grazie." When he walked in, the first thing he picked up on was the temperature. Well, Figuratively, he couldn't feel it, it just registered on his HUD. The second thing...

"Mamma mia!" He walked up and put his hands on the huge case containing the many flavors of ice cream. He tried counting them, but lost count around 50. He may have been a cyborg, but he still could look exactly like a kid an a candy s...Er... Ice-Cream shop, staring wide-eyed at all the different kinds of the frozen divinity. No. Scratch that. He was acting like a Catboy in a Catnip shop, except he wasn't high.

(OOC: Dat Stereotypical Italian Expression.)
Back to top Go down
RikaS
Rookie
Rookie
RikaS

Dat Market. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Market.   Dat Market. EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 12:09 am

As she watched him run up to the counter, Seras laughed. She was used to sharp teeth, so his fangs had slipped past her unnoticed. She reached up to brush the hair out of her face, then walked in after him. It was refreshing to see him so jubilant.

"Go ahead and get whatever you'd like! I can pay for what you want, price doesn't matter." It dawned on her that he had an Italian accent. "Oh! Are you Italian?" Things like religion and race didn't really bother her, but it helped to know more about the person she was treating. Besides, she thought his accent and his ears, despite him hiding them, were pretty cute. She ordered her ice cream, and patiently waited for him.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Dat Market. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Market.   Dat Market. EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 1:06 am

Luca nodded at the girl's question, staring at the different flavors with his mouth hanging slightly open. He found one that he remembered, but forgot the English name, and his translation programs weren't producing anything. Somewhat frustrated, he turned to his native Italian for help in this dire situation.

"Menta Cioccolato Truciolo, Per Favore" He said, turning to the employee, pointing a purple fingernail on his semi-gloved right hand down at the amazing green, minty ice-cream with chocolate chips within.
Back to top Go down
RikaS
Rookie
Rookie
RikaS

Dat Market. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Market.   Dat Market. EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 2:16 am

The employee happily got him the mint chocolate chip ice cream. The minty ice cream was one of Seras's favorites, next to chocolate itself. The vampire payed for their frozen treats and headed for a small table in the corner, out of earshot of the other customers. Though this was a friendly occasion, Seras could tell the boy wasn't something ordinary.

"I do hope you enjoy your ice cream! Mint chocolate chip is a good flavor." Seras took thoughtful bites of her ice cream. It tasted great, but it didn't satisfy her hunger. Food never did. "Did you come from Italy? I heard that Italy has some pretty impressive sights. Like Rome, architecture, I heard that even the churches are impressive!" She sounded genuinely excited, like she hoped to one day visit the country.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Dat Market. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Market.   Dat Market. EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 12:24 pm

After downing a bite of his ice-cream, which tasted flippity delicious, the girl infront of him had asked him a question. If he came from Italy?

"Si! Oh, and the architecture! There's La Collesseo, Castel Sant'Angelo, and La Vaticana! Oh they are all so beautiful, Ho anche scalato più di metà della città, troppo!" The boy giggled at the last part of his sentence, remembering the times he'd been scolded by another Iscariot agent for parkouring the city all the time. "My personal favorite is La Pantheon. It's so much fun to climb through the hole in the roof and spy on people! They don't even notice you're there!"

Last edited by Lenka on Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RikaS
Rookie
Rookie
RikaS

Dat Market. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Market.   Dat Market. EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 7:37 pm

Seras listened closely. His excitement made her chuckle, and she ate her ice cream. At the mention of the Vatican, she tensed a bit. Certainly this nice child didn't have anything to do with the Iscariot enemy ranks? The vampire set to pry further.

"You're a mischevious one, then, aren't you?" She laughed lightheartedly and het his eyes with clear blue ones. "So, do you work anywhere? Not to get too personal, I'd just like to know." Her bangs covered half her face as she finished her ice cream. As friendly as she could be, she had her suspicions.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Dat Market. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Market.   Dat Market. EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:26 pm

Ah, Mischievous... More like the head-ache of his superiors, but then... Ah, She asked a question!

"Well, I do cook sometimes. But officially I don't really have a job, I used to work at a pizzeria, but they closed." The boy sighs, remembering the time before his father's death. "But I'm currently trying to get back into la business, for the moment, I'm looking for some ingredients that I was told I could find only in Britain. I was planning to throw a big party for one of the people I used to know. They just got a big promotion at work!" In truth, this was nearly spot-on. He'd just finally completed his training, and he was going to make himself and everyone else a huge buffet to celebrate. Being the best cook in Iscariot had its perks.

As he spoke, he emphasized how big the party was by spreading his hands over his head, flaying his semicloak out slightly, making his cross that hung from his neck swing.
Back to top Go down
RikaS
Rookie
Rookie
RikaS

Dat Market. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Market.   Dat Market. EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 7:46 pm

A pizzeria? How cute! She thought, the boy's excitement helping her relax. She sighed and stared at the wall for a bit. She remembered when she finally became a police officer. Part of her missed her friends, but she was fine with her place in Hellsing as a vampire. Quickly, she pulled herself out of her memories.

"Sounds really fun! I bet it will be a great party!" Her eyes fixated on the cross as soon as it moved, immediately recognizing the religious symbol. The way it reflected the soft lighting in the cafe gave it some appeal, but it also made her slightly uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Dat Market. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Market.   Dat Market. EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 8:15 pm

Her comment brought a smile to his face. It was rare that people ever thought so highly of his ideas.

...Though it was also rare his ideas weren't less than noble in nature. Don't get the wrong idea. Not that kind of wrong, but they were... mischievous nontheless.

"I'm glad you like the idea. Actually, you're the first person to hear about it." He noticed her eyes glancing at his cross, and the impossibly small hint of a frown that formed on her lips. He reminded himself that this was Britain, and full of Protestants. Not that he had any problem with them, as he saw it as just another religion, but he hoped that she wouldn't think any less of him for being a Catholic.
Back to top Go down
RikaS
Rookie
Rookie
RikaS

Dat Market. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Market.   Dat Market. EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 8:25 pm

Seras managed to tear her eyes away from the cross. She hummed a moment in thought.

"I don't talk to Catholics very often. Not that I mind. As long as you're not out to kill others because of their religion." The vampire gave a laugh, a little embarrassed to have displayed such rude behavior. Just because he was Catholic didn't mean he was a vampire killer. At last, she decided it was time to change the subject.

"I hoped you liked your ice cream! I'd like to go with you to get ingredients, but I have a job that requires plenty of night work. I don't think my... boss... would be too thrilled to know I've been out and about and not resting." Of course, she didn't have to leave. No, she could stay up and hang out with this boy all day, if they agreed on it.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Dat Market. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Market.   Dat Market. EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 9:27 pm

Luciano felt like what she'd said somehow pertained to him, but honestly, it didn't connect in his mind.

"I guess I can see why. Most Catholics I know don't think highly of other religions." The Catboy shrugs. "But I myself see no problem with them, especially religions that are just other branches and types of Christianity. At base level, we all believe in the same thing, at least in my opinion." At hearing her predicament with her boss, he had to keep himself from laughing. "Our bosses must have been related! If I ever misplaced one item, mismeasured a recipe, or spoke to the customers, he was horrifying!" The boy looks down at the table slightly, his awkwardness apparent. "I-I don't really have any friends in Britain. W...Would you like to...a...a..." The words caught in his throat, which was incredibly strange to him, as they actually came from a synthetic structure and not a normal person's vocal cords, but nontheless he found he couldn't place what he wanted to say.
Back to top Go down
RikaS
Rookie
Rookie
RikaS

Dat Market. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Market.   Dat Market. EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 7:52 pm

Seras listened to him attentively, cracking a smile. "That's good. I'm glad you don't discriminate against others. I think it would be simply wonderful to be friends!" She hesitated after his unfinished question, her smile faltering. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to tell him what she really was, but then again, it might be better if they settled the matter right then in a peaceful environment.

"I do have to tell you something very important though. It could decide the answer to your question for us, though." The draculina took a steadying breath, then she looked him dead in the eyes. Her voice was quiet, but clear. "I'm a vampire, Luciano."
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Dat Market. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Market.   Dat Market. EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 8:48 pm

Yay! She wants to be fr-

A figurative record scratched within the boy's head. He also flinched at her gaze and the fact that the person in-front of him was a vampire. Now, this is where his train of thought totally derailed. He was used to vampires attacking him on-sight, and was completely surprised by the fact the person in front of him hadn't done so already. Hoping that she was sincere in her statement of proposed friendship, he swallowed before speaking nervously.

"U-Um... How would t-that answer my q-question?"

It was somewhat coincidental that a non-human had run into possibly the only other non-human on the street at that point. Luciano, however, was holding his breath, waiting for a response. Why did it have to be that the weakest member of Iscariot had to run into a Vampire? He sincerely hoped that she wasn't the bloodthirsty type of vampire he had encountered a few times before.
Back to top Go down
RikaS
Rookie
Rookie
RikaS

Dat Market. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Market.   Dat Market. EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 10:20 am

Seras's expression softened into one that was friendlier. She offered a smile, not daring to move closer. Spooking him was the last thing she wanted to do. She was calm and collected, her eyes trained in his. "Whatever you decide right now will help us decide if we can be friends. I don't wish to harm you, and I am certainly not looking for a fight." The tone of her voice remained quiet as to not disturb other customers. "If you think I'm dangerous and don't want to associate with me, you can get up and walk out that door. Okay?"

Her composure was faltering. Part of the vampire didn't want to let him go, but she knew that he had to decide for himself. She wouldn't force anything on him, since friends didn't do things like that. If Luciano agreed to be her friend, then he would be one of her only friends outside of the organization.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Dat Market. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Market.   Dat Market. EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 11:30 am

He let out a long-held breath once he heard that she did not wish to harm him, for a moment, he pondered having a friend outside of Iscariot, and a vampire at that. Breathing a sigh of relief, he continued, much calmer, though still trembling slightly.

"I-If it's truly n-no bother to you... I'd still love to be friends."

Nobody back at Iscariot would hear of this. Nobody.
Back to top Go down
RikaS
Rookie
Rookie
RikaS

Dat Market. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Market.   Dat Market. EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 10:00 am

Seras smiled warmly at his response. Honestly, she was really happy he wasn't declining. She still didn't know about him, so she decided she would get some answers. After all, it was only fair since she told him she was a vampire. Honestly, he seemed a little odd, but that didn't bother Seras at all. Everyone was different, so she could learn to accept his secrets.

"Now I'd like a direct answer from you, Luciano. What is your real job?" She stretched casually, and then looked at him with a curious smile.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Dat Market. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Market.   Dat Market. EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 4:32 pm

Hnng... How was he going to answer this? He couldn't just come out and say Oh, Yeah. I'm part of a vampire-hunting organization, Meh. No, That would probably not be the best idea.

Or, Actually, considering all he did was recon and no actual fighting most of the time, he could try that. He couldn't lie, as he'd already been found out, through his seemingly foolproof cover story...

Screw it. Truth it is!

His posture shifted a bit, and he bit his lip. This "Could" (Will) get very awkward very fast, but hey, What's a guy (Catboy) gonna' do?

"Erm... M-Mostly Recon... erm... stuff..." His hands were currently at his sides, his right gripping the right side of his cassock under the table.

(OOC: Ah, The tough questions in life.)
Back to top Go down
RikaS
Rookie
Rookie
RikaS

Dat Market. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Market.   Dat Market. EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 9:51 pm

Seras continued to smile, giving a nod at his response. She must have made him uncomfortable, based on how he acted before he answered. Giving that some thought, she sat back down. Recon, huh? That meant he didn't actually do any of the attacking, so Seras could rest a bit more at ease.

"That's a fairly important job," she offered. Anything to keep the conversation going without pushing it downhill would be good. "I'm usually just... I guess you could say I'm either the backup or the coworker." She shrugged and leaned back in her chair.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Dat Market. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Market.   Dat Market. EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 10:18 pm

The Catboy was inwardly finishing his prayers, thanking God that the issue was (seemingly) done. Noting the fact that she hadn't posed a question, and deciding that it would be rude (And possibly not the greatest of ideas) to ask for details about her line of work, Luca decided he would try to ask a question. Leaning forward and propping his head up on his hands, there was a hint of a curious glint in his eyes, a small smile forming in the corner of his mouth, exposing a catlike fang.

"A-ah... I... see..." His tail flicked beneath his cassock, slightly, and his right ear twitched in curiosity, all unbeknownst to him, of course. Softly, nearly inaudible to human hearing, he mewed. Damn this ice cream was good.
Back to top Go down
RikaS
Rookie
Rookie
RikaS

Dat Market. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Market.   Dat Market. EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 9:28 pm

She noticed his cat-like appearances, noting how they added to his cuteness. A quiet giggle escaped her. The situation may have been awkward, but she still found she could keep the conversation going. "We should go out and walk together," she paused, then gestured to his ice cream, "after you finish, I mean." The vampire looked totally relaxed and non threatening. Her smile revealed her own fangs, but that was normal for her kind.
Back to top Go down
Luciano/Luca
Rookie
Rookie
Luciano/Luca

Location : The Vatican, or the room of those who have large wallets.

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

Dat Market. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Market.   Dat Market. EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 9:42 pm

Luciano looked down at his ice cream, which had a single last bite in it, which he quickly ate. Looking up to Seras, one of his ears twitched again. "Where would you like to go, Ms. Victoria?" He wondered how she wanted to be outside at all in the sunlight, but maybe she was more powerful than he thought... Which was most likely true, as she had restraint over her abilities as to not go and nom everything in sight. Well, then again, he didn't care, as they were friends, and friends didn't fight eachother...

Right?

(OOC: Short post is short. :c)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dat Market. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dat Market.   Dat Market. Empty

Back to top Go down

Dat Market.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Limbo and Practice RP :: Beachside Hotel-
Jump to: