Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anthony meets the cat thing in Iscariot for the sake of a social role play sample.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Anthony meets the cat thing in Iscariot for the sake of a social role play sample. Empty
PostSubject: Anthony meets the cat thing in Iscariot for the sake of a social role play sample.   Anthony meets the cat thing in Iscariot for the sake of a social role play sample. EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 10:53 pm

Anthony walked into the halls of Iscariot's castle back successful, or rather partially successful from his most recent mission in where him and his partner had slew their multiple vampire targets but unfortunately when it came to their last opponent his partner was killed in the process of destroying the fell creature. Anthony's mind kept wandering back to that grizzly scene where he had failed to protect his partner. His face was shifting into obvious grimaces as he limped his way down the hall a bit of blood dripping to the floor with each step as he not only refused to bandage his wounded leg but indeed refused to transport himself with his scripture to the infirmary. A sort of subconscious penance penance for his failures.

Anthony his eyes down cast and look grim did not notice the Iscariot agent near him when he walked in.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

Anthony meets the cat thing in Iscariot for the sake of a social role play sample. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anthony meets the cat thing in Iscariot for the sake of a social role play sample.   Anthony meets the cat thing in Iscariot for the sake of a social role play sample. EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 11:07 pm

Luciano had been having a pretty mixed day, He couldn't find where the sharpening stone for his axes was, but nothing particularly bad had happened to him specifically during the day. Then, his audio sensors picked up a drip, then a heavy, shuffled step, a regular step, another drip, and another heavy shuffled step in a precise rhyme. Looking up from the figure's feet, Luciano registered the heavily depressed expression on the man's face, and stepped out of his corner, walking alongside the man, flicking his tail from side to side as he went, as it poked out between the cuts in the back of his cassock and overcoat.

"Father Diem, is something the matter? You're limping..." His mildly high-pitched voice ringing out across the hallway as he walked up, the boy's lips formed a slight frown now that he could see just how heavy the man's limp was, as his feet were mostly hidden by his robes. Noting his over-the top (under-the bottom?) depression, his mind began producing an emotion as close to worry as the partially synthetic being could conjure.

Last edited by Lenka on Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anthony meets the cat thing in Iscariot for the sake of a social role play sample.   Anthony meets the cat thing in Iscariot for the sake of a social role play sample. EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 11:14 pm

He was slightly startled by the approach of Shiro one of Iscariot's cyborgs, who was asking him if he was ok. He looked up at him the pained expression quickly leaving his face and being replaced by a fake smile. He said to the man.

"Oh don't worry. It's nothing serious, just a vampires last desperate attempt to kill me with it's knife. In fact of the two of us who went on the mission I was the luckier..."

Anthony's face once again regained it's pained expression for a moment as he mentioned his comrade father Saul. Whom while he did not know him greatly was still very much saddened by his death. Then as quick as it came his expression returned to the smile and he continued.

"Thank you for your concern however. But a short trip to the infirmary and I should be fine. (then as an after thought he added as he continued walking) How are you by the way Shiro? "
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Anthony meets the cat thing in Iscariot for the sake of a social role play sample.   Anthony meets the cat thing in Iscariot for the sake of a social role play sample. EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 11:25 pm

The boy was taken aback a bit by the fact Father Diem had just lost a mission partner. Being one of the newer agents, he hadn't had many brushes with death, and even on the few missions he'd done, he was certainly not focused on fighting. On top of that,  he had been thanked for his concern, and asked how he was doing. Very few people had ever thought to ask the cyborg how he'd been doing. After a couple seconds thought, he was able to respond.

"I'm doing quite well, Father. I've had a pretty uneventful day." He thought a moment before his expression darkened slightly, a cat-like fang biting his lower lip. "Father, is it true? Are vampires truly as cruel, heartless, and terrible as they say?" Having had very few encounters with the lot, he was naturally curious, but apprehensive at the same time. He was hoping he wasn't choosing the wrong words for his question, but his less-than-average understanding of emotions wasn't helping that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anthony meets the cat thing in Iscariot for the sake of a social role play sample.   Anthony meets the cat thing in Iscariot for the sake of a social role play sample. EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 11:35 pm

Father Diem bit his lower lip before answering the boy. Pausing for a minute to do so. He responded to his pensive questions in a manner that portrayed for all the world honesty and truth in his words. Leaving no doubt that he believed in everything he was saying.

"Yes...Yes they are. I know it's hard to believe that anything once human has gone beyond such redemption. But just as we catholics consume the body of christ a gift to us from god, to maintain a holy spiritual union with him. So to does the vampire eat and drink of a blood. But this blood is not a gift, and it is taken by force through murder. Not only that but it is necessary for the vampire to do this in order to survive. Thus sealing their spiritual bond with hell. Permanently. The most merciful thing to be done is to kill them. For their sake and for the sake of all mankind. I know it's a harsh reality but none the less, it is the one we live."

Father Anthony continuing his walk to the medical room turned to Shiro once more and continued to say to him.

"I'm grateful that you feel you can come to me with these questions Shiro. I know it must be difficult to ask about the doubts you have in a place which must seem very unopen to hearing them. But I am glad for you doing so. Far better is it to ask these questions than to keep them hidden in your heart. If you have any more for me I would be glad to hear them."
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Anthony meets the cat thing in Iscariot for the sake of a social role play sample.   Anthony meets the cat thing in Iscariot for the sake of a social role play sample. EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 11:47 pm

Luciano's expression neutralized for a moment as he cataloged all of the new information he had just received, then after thinking for a moment, he realized they had reached the medical ward, and thus decided that the man's injuries took a higher precedence over his questions, and he could ask another time, turning to Father Diem with a smile, he said his goodbyes.

"At the moment, I have no more queries, Father." He turned, and began to walk off, but after taking a couple of steps he turned slightly and looked over his shoulder. "Thank you for asking about how I'm doing, Father. Not many people care to ask. I wish you a speedy recovery." With that, the boy gave the man a smile, turned, and walked down the corridor, remembering that he had to go switch out a couple of cables in his right arm, which had been severed while on his last mission, as he had slipped and fallen off a building, barely catching himself after falling several floors. Maintenance like this he preferred to do in his room, as it was just a tad embarrassing for someone to walk in while your arm is opened up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anthony meets the cat thing in Iscariot for the sake of a social role play sample.   Anthony meets the cat thing in Iscariot for the sake of a social role play sample. Empty

Back to top Go down

Anthony meets the cat thing in Iscariot for the sake of a social role play sample.
Page 1 of 1