A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.
 
HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Kiritsugu Emiya FINISHED

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Major Wolfgang Anschutz
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 110
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-10
Age : 21

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Kiritsugu Emiya FINISHED   Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:18 pm

Have you see the OVA or read the manga series of Hellsing?  If so how far have you gotten?  If not please direct your attention to YouTube, and watch OVA 1-4 at least.  Warning: If you have watched the anime we require you watch the OVA, or read the manga.  The anime is not canon.  This is not our opinion.  This is the law set down by the creator of Hellsing, Kouta Hirano. Everything.

Name: Kiritsugu Emiya, typically uses the alias Carter Waltfeld, and goes by the codename Blood Hound.

Age: 37

Gender: Male

Physical appearance: Kiritsugu is a caucasian male who is 175cm tall and weighs 67kg. He has black hair and black eyes. His appearance can be very deceiving as he appears quite thin, malnourished at times, despite the fact that he is very muscular. He has a crimson red cross tattoo on the back of his right hand. To the casual onlooker, the cross appears upside down. However, when he turns his hand upright, the cross too becomes upright as it's supposed to be.

Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 

Clothing of choice: Kiritsugu wears a black suit, with black pants and formal black shoes. Over top of it he wears a black trench coat. He keeps it unbuttoned. He also wears a black tie.

Weaponry of choice: Kiritsugu possesses a single custom-made Thompson Contender High-Powered Handgun that was given to him by his mentor. The only visible mechanical parts are the trigger and the hammer, with neither a cylinder nor a slide on the simple exterior, making it similar to the percussion pistols used in the last hours of the Middle Ages. The lack of complex parts between the barrel and trigger allows for high accuracy. Kiritsugu's is customized with a fourteen inch rifled barrel made for hunting specifications and fitted for .30-06 Springfield bullets. The cartridge of the bullet has a bottleneck structure, and its size and power level on an entirely different level from a handgun bullet. The .30-06 is 10% stronger than the .308 Winchester rifle bullet, and even surpasses the hand cannon class of a Magnum bullet. Its destructive power is enough to easily puncture bulletproof vests and kill large animals with a single shot. Kiritsugu also possesses hand made ammunition that he calls Origin Rounds. They have the unique ability to cause necrosis inside the wound of the victim, preventing any type of regeneration until the bullet is removed from the body.

Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 

He also carries around a Calico M950, a submachine gun used by Kiritsugu and Maiya as a reserve side arm. It has a compact size similar to a large handgun with a reinforced plastic that makes it look more like a toy. It has a unique helical magazine that allows for fifty Parabellum rounds fired at a rate of seven hundred shots per minute. It is also equipped with a sound suppressor, laser sight, and foregrip.

Spoiler:
 

The Walther WA2000 is a super heavyweight, semi-automatic sniper rifle of the highest class and performance that is the pinnacle of the latest electronic techniques. It costs $12,000 due to only being one of the 154 units produced. It is a rifle with a compact size measuring a little over ninety centimeters in length with the bullpup structure of the gunbarrel with a gas-operated magazine measuring at a length of 65 centimeters. It uses a .300 Winchester Magnum shell that has an effective range of one thousand meters. It doesn’t have the standard Smith & Bender sighting device, but rather he installed a pair of extra-large optic devices as a special scope mount fixed in parallel above the barrel and on the left flank.

The unit on the main side is the AN/PVS04, the latest night vision scope used by the US armed forces that has been banned from being exported to prevent the leaking of technology to other countries. It uses a super sensitive video camera that acts as a light electrical amplifier with a lens, raising and displaying a perfect brightness. Acting as an electronic "owl eye", it multiplies the range of vision by 3.6, allowing it to view up to six hundred yards under the moonlight or four hundred yards in starlight. The second unit is a specter IR heat detector scope installed as sideways support. It is also electronically equipped for night vision, but displays the subject's heat pattern on the image display rather than acting as an intensity amplifier. It can perceive temperature variations from -5 to 60°C up to two hundred meters with an 1.8 magnification. The scopes are large and bulky, being the size of a plastic bottle and giving the compact gun an air of unbalance, which brings the total weight of the gun to over ten kilos.

Kiritsugu also makes use of Hand, Flash, and Smoke Grenades. Along with C2 Plastic Explosives, Landmines, and Claymores, which are filled with many steel balls that are laced with silver. All of the ammunition he uses for his various weapons contains silver, including the Origin Rounds. The Smoke Grenades he uses are no ordinary smoke grenades. To increase their effectiveness against Vampires, he grinds up silver into a fine powder or dust and adds it to the mixture. When the grenades go off, this silver is sent into the air along with the smoke. Making it very potent to Vampires and Lycanthropes alike. The Hand Grenades contain bits of silver that flies with the shrapnel.

Spoiler:
 

Kiritsugu keeps a steel dagger laced with silver on his person at all times in the event he is engaged in CQB.

Race: Special Human

Abilities: Time Alter - Double Accel - His most used version, allowing him to move faster than the human eye can see. It speeds up his blood flow, hemoglobin metabolism, and muscle movement all at the same time. Using this brief burst of speed, he can use his own physical skills and reaction speed at a level far above human limitations. While in this state, everything around him appears to be moving half as fast as normal.

Time Alter - Triple Accel - Like Double Accel, this ability allows Kiritsugu to increase his speed to three times that of a normal human being. While in this state, everything around him appears to be moving at a 1/3 its normal speed. 3 Slaughter Points.

Time Alter - Square Accel - As with Double and Triple Accel, Square Accel, currently the highest known form of the Accel abilities, increases the speed of his body by four times that of a normal human being. While in this state, everything around him appears to be moving at 1/4 its normal speed, almost completely still by this point. 5 Slaughter Points.

Time Alter - Double Stagnate - The complete opposite of Double Accel, rather than speeding up his body past human limitations, he slows his biological proccesses to one half their normal speed. This is typically used as a concealment technique, albeit the lowest form of the Stagnate abilities.

Time Alter - Triple Stagnate - The highest form of the Stagnate ability, it slows his biological proccesses to one third the norm. Unlike the lower form which only poses minor risks, Triple Stagnate can cause major risks if used for an extended period of time, due to the severely slow blood flow, and the shock that comes with releasing the technique as the bodies proccesses attempt to return to the norm. He only uses this technique in extreme cases where he needs to hide his heartbeat, breathing, and body temperature, as in this state, his heart almost stops, his breathing stutters with long intervals between breathes, and his body temperature falls to room temperature.

Organization: Unaffiliated

Personality: Kiritsugu is the kind of person who will do almost anything to achieve his goals, even going so far as to make a contract with the underworld in order to obtain abilities far beyond that of a natural human. He has an overwhelming sense of justice, and doesn't believe in sacrificing others to achieve his goals. He feels that he should be the only casualty in pursuit of his dream. Kiritsugu is distant to most people, and cold towards the Church. However, he is a kind man at heart. If at all possible, he tries to keep civilians from becoming involved. He makes a large effort to avoid the agents of the Church should they be in the same area. He was once a devoted agent of the Church, but a split moment decision caused him to commit an irreversible sin. Since then, he has not had contact with the Church. He feels that the moment he does, they will demand his life as payment for his sin, a price he is not yet willing to pay. He rarely stays in one place for very long, going by his alias Carter Waltfeld, an alias he started using after killing his mentor, whenever he left Japan to cover up his identity. When hunting vampires and other occult beings he uses his code name Blood Hound, a reference to how he hunts Vampires and Lycanthropes. He prefers Japanese foods to Western foods.

Rank: Hunter of the Supernatural

Biography: Kiritsugu Emiya was born to Noritaka Emiya somewhere on the mainland of Japan. Not long after, due to circumstances that were never revealed to him, they moved to a remote island off the coast of Japan. They became a part of the local village and lived there for the next 13 years. His father, who was a scientist of some kind, was constantly locked up in the basement of their hilltop home working on some secret project. When they first moved there, the local villagers were skeptical of the new arrivals. As the years passed, most of them warmed up to the Emiya's. Some, such as the local missionary, remained skeptical over the years.

At one point, a local girl became Noritaka's apprentice. She would often bring him supplies when he needed them, and drive around with Kiritsugu when she wasn't needed. As the years passed, Kiritsugu developed a crush on her. However, fate was a cruel mistress, and decided that this was not meant to be. Not long after Kiritsugu had turned 13, his father completed his experiment, claiming it a success. The apprentice, wanting to see it, snuck into the basement while the Emiya's were off the island for a few hours. When they returned, the village almost seemed deserted. As Noritaka headed back up to their home, Kiritsugu decided to stay at the docks. He wandered around for a while, wondering where everyone had gone.

Not long after he began wandering around the town, a Ghoul lunged out at him. He evaded it and stared wide-eyed at it, wondering what the hell it was. He had never seen one before. It wasn't long until many more appeared from the buildings and alleyways. There was at least one per every villager. As they were about to all lunge at him, a figure appeared out of the darkness. It was a woman. She fired on the ghouls and cut them down one by one. Once they were clear, she made her way over to Kiritsugu and helped him to his feet, giving him a pistol. She explained that the reason his father had fled the mainland and hidden here was because he had been trying to develop a formula that could turn people into vampires, which should have theoretically been impossible.

After explaining the situation to him, they made their way through the village, killing all the Ghouls they could find. Afterwards, they quickly made their way up to the Emiya household on the hill. At the top, they spotted the vampire that had caused all of this. It was Noritaka's assistant, who had likely been turned into a Vampire after consuming Noritaka's experimental formula. However, it looked like the effects weren't permanent, as she was starting to fall apart. Kiritsugu looked upon one his closest friends and his first love, who was no longer Human. Her eye's glowed red and fangs shown brightly in her mouth. She stumbled closer to him before collapsing. Kiritsugu raised the pistol he had been given and shot a round into her head out of mercy. After confirming that she was indeed dead, they went to check inside the house for Noritaka. They found him laying against a wall. He had been bitten and was showing signs of becoming a ghoul. Noritaka begged for his sons forgiveness. Kiritsugu shot him twice, putting him out of his misery. The woman who had rescued him lit the house ablaze, and they left the island.

When they reached the mainland, she said her name was Sister Julianna and that she had been sent by the Church to kill Noritaka before he could continue his experiments any further. However, she arrived too late, but was in time to save Kiritsugu. She took him in for the next 3 years, teaching him everything she knew about fighting and hunting Vampires. They went on missions together after he was accepted into the Church. However, during one of their missions, a plane she was on became infested with Vampires. Not wanting to risk letting it reach its destination, Kiritsugu, who had been left behind, fired a rocket at the plane, killing everything inside, including Sister Julianna. Regretting the death of his mentor, Kiritsugu left the church, and was taken in by a Shinto Priestess who happened to be as old as he was.

For the next 3 years, Kiritsugu lived peacefully at the temple. However, his mind kept wandering back to when he killed his mentor, and then even further to what happened to his home. He eventually decided to become a Vampire Hunter so he could wipe their ilk from the face of the Earth so such tragedies could never be repeated. The Priestess acknowledged his decision and taught him how to make a pact with the underworld. He did just that, and what he got from it was the ability to place bits of his soul into specially made ammunition for the Thompson Contender that his mentor had given him. Whenever a supernatural creature was struck with one of these bullets, so long as they remained lodged in the body, that particular body part would cease functioning, and render regeneration null and void. At the same time, he was granted the ability to speed up his body past its natural human limitations, or to slow it down. These abilities came with a price, one that he was happy to pay.

For the next 18 years, Kiritsugu traveled the globe, hunting Vampires and Lycanthropes alike. He used the alias Carter Waltfeld to avoid the Church, and used the nickname Blood Hound when referring to him as a Vampire Hunter. When not freelancing, he was often hired by people to take care of a Vampire problem. Typically, the general populace wasn't aware of the existence of Vampires or Werewolves unless attacked by one, so these hired jobs were few and far between. Not that he minded. They paid well. Any vampires who escaped him knew to fear the name Blood Hound.

RP sample: Kiritsugu awoke as his plane began to touch down at an airport in Rome. He was there to track down a vampire that the Church had apparently not taken care of, despite it being so close to their headquarters. Kiritsugu looked out at Rome. It had been many years since he was last here. He wondered if anyone from the Church would recognize him after all this time. Not that he cared to meet them. He had no way of knowing what they'd think of him after the death of Sister Julianna, especially now that some of his master vampire hunting abilities were thanks to a pact with the underworld, which they would surely look at as heresy.

He stepped off the plane and made his way into the city. He met a contact of his who supplied him with two rather heavy briefcases. Afterwards he checked into a hotel under his usual alias of Carter Waltfeld and rented a suite on the top floor. He rode the elevator up and upon arrival, laid the briefcases out on the bed. The first one contained his myriad of weapons and gear. The second contained all of his ammunition, including his special Origin Rounds. Setting them aside, he found an ashtray and set it on a table nearest the window. He pulled out a pack of cigarettes and lit one as he looked out at Rome. He won't be out until later tonight. That gives me a couple of hours to prepare and scout out the best hiding place. He finished off the cigarette before proceeding to grab Origin Rounds for the Contender, some explosives, and his Walther sniper rifle, packing them into a single briefcase.

His contact had told him that the vampires preferred stalking grounds was an old abandoned church on the edge of Rome, but that during the day, the vampire was elsewhere resting. Kiritsugu used this time to great effect, hiding and planting explosives inside the church. He himself hid on top of a tower not far from the church. As night fell, he set up his rifle and peered through the scope, which had been set to night vision. Sure enough, at a bit past midnight, the vampire appeared near the church. He was carrying a limp body, presumably his meal for the night. Dammit. I was hoping no civilians would get involved with this. Due to the civilians presence, the explosives were also a no go. He didn't want to risk hurting them. He packed up his rifle and headed down from the tower. He moved closer to the church as quietly as he could. The front doors were wide open. He peered inside and could see the vampire in the moonlight, drinking the blood of the civilian. As he went to step in, he accidently stepped on a twig, which cracked underneath his foot. The stopped, having heard the tell tale sound of an intruder. He set his victim down and turned to look towards the door. "I know you're there Vatican rat. I guess the last one of you I killed wasn't enough of a warning." Being called a Vatican rat didn't at all make Kiritsugu happy. He stepped into the moonlight and faced the vampire. The vampire looked at him with a bloodthirsty look. "Well? No last words?" He didn't need to say anything, since he wasn't the one who was going to die. The vampire, having lost its patience, lunged at him with inhuman speed. However... Time Alter... Double Accel. The world around Kiritsugu, including the vampire, seemed to slow down while he moved normally. He ran behind the Vampire and aimed his Contender at the Vampires heart. His ability released, and time began to flow normally again. The vampire, realizing Kiritsugu wasn't in front of him anymore, tried to turn around, but it was to late. "I am no man of the church." He fired off a single Origin Round which struck the creatures heart. It fell dead on the ground.

Before Kiritsugu could tend to the injured civilian, he heard voices out side. As he looked out of the window, he spotted two priests moving in on the Church. He didn't need to see a lot to tell who sent them. He was all too familiar. Kiritsugu slipped out of the church and away before the priests got there, and returned to his hotel room. He left Rome the next day, heading for London.


Last edited by Kiritsugu Emiya on Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Kiritsugu Emiya FINISHED   Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:39 am

Still working on this?
Back to top Go down
Major Wolfgang Anschutz
Novice
Novice
avatar

Posts : 110
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-10
Age : 21

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Kiritsugu Emiya FINISHED   Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:05 pm

Yeah, still working on this. All that's left is the personality. Just debating whether to keep it 100% true to character, or change it around a bit, while still keeping the overall Kiritsugu style. Don't worry, it'll get done soon. I'll be damned if it sits in here for months.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Kiritsugu Emiya FINISHED   Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:25 pm

As promised, I'm kicking your ass on this one. You've got 24 hours, bud.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Kiritsugu Emiya FINISHED   Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:16 pm

Kiritsugu Emiya wrote:
Name: Kiritsugu Emiya, typically uses the alias Carter Waltfeld, and goes by the codename Blood Hound.
Those are some names.

Badass McToughguy wrote:
Age: 37

Gender: Male
Bullshit. There's no such number as "37"...

Stupid numbers wrote:
Physical appearance: Kiritsugu is a caucasian male who is 175cm tall and weighs 67kg. He has black hair and black eyes. His appearance can be very deceiving as he appears quite thin, malnourished at times, despite the fact that he is very muscular. He has a crimson red cross tattoo on the back of his right hand. To the casual onlooker, the cross appears upside down. However, when he turns his hand upright, the cross too becomes upright as it's supposed to be.

Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 
This guy doesn't have a face. If he's supposed to be white, why does he have a full-on Japanese name? Are you saying he's lanky? Because he has to be a shapeshifter if he can change his body mass from one panel to the next. Also, I'm pretty sure most people would get the cross thing; turning things 180 degrees isn't that complicated.

Whitey McAsianname wrote:
Clothing of choice: Kiritsugu wears a black suit, with black pants and formal black shoes. Over top of it he wears a black trench coat. He keeps it unbuttoned. He also wears a black tie.
This is really general and a bit lazy. What kind of suit? What's the tie like? Does he wear a belt? Is he rocking that outfit without a shirt?

Shirtless Chic wrote:
Weaponry of choice: Kiritsugu possesses a single custom-made Thompson Contender High-Powered Handgun that was given to him by his mentor. The only visible mechanical parts are the trigger and the hammer, with neither a cylinder nor a slide on the simple exterior, making it similar to the percussion pistols used in the last hours of the Middle Ages. The lack of complex parts between the barrel and trigger allows for high accuracy. Kiritsugu's is customized with a fourteen inch rifled barrel made for hunting specifications and fitted for .30-06 Springfield bullets. The cartridge of the bullet has a bottleneck structure, and its size and power level on an entirely different level from a handgun bullet. The .30-06 is 10% stronger than the .308 Winchester rifle bullet, and even surpasses the hand cannon class of a Magnum bullet. Its destructive power is enough to easily puncture bulletproof vests and kill large animals with a single shot. Kiritsugu also possesses hand made ammunition that he calls Origin Rounds. They have the unique ability to cause necrosis inside the wound of the victim, preventing any type of regeneration until the bullet is removed from the body.

Spoiler:
 

Spoiler:
 
So, um, no. I'm going to say you can't have a gun that can kill anything and prevents every form of regeneration. How does that even work?

Maxi wrote:
He also carries around a Calico M950, a submachine gun used by Kiritsugu and Maiya as a reserve side arm. It has a compact size similar to a large handgun with a reinforced plastic that makes it look more like a toy. It has a unique helical magazine that allows for fifty Parabellum rounds fired at a rate of seven hundred shots per minute. It is also equipped with a sound suppressor, laser sight, and foregrip.

Spoiler:
 
I don't know a lot about guns, but I don't really think any form of sound dampening is going to be very effective on a submachine gun. Also, who is Maiya?

Silenced automatic wrote:
The Walther WA2000 is a super heavyweight, semi-automatic sniper rifle of the highest class and performance that is the pinnacle of the latest electronic techniques. It costs $12,000 due to only being one of the 154 units produced. It is a rifle with a compact size measuring a little over ninety centimeters in length with the bullpup structure of the gunbarrel with a gas-operated magazine measuring at a length of 65 centimeters. It uses a .300 Winchester Magnum shell that has an effective range of one thousand meters. It doesn’t have the standard Smith & Bender sighting device, but rather he installed a pair of extra-large optic devices as a special scope mount fixed in parallel above the barrel and on the left flank.

The unit on the main side is the AN/PVS04, the latest night vision scope used by the US armed forces that has been banned from being exported to prevent the leaking of technology to other countries. It uses a super sensitive video camera that acts as a light electrical amplifier with a lens, raising and displaying a perfect brightness. Acting as an electronic "owl eye", it multiplies the range of vision by 3.6, allowing it to view up to six hundred yards under the moonlight or four hundred yards in starlight. The second unit is a specter IR heat detector scope installed as sideways support. It is also electronically equipped for night vision, but displays the subject's heat pattern on the image display rather than acting as an intensity amplifier. It can perceive temperature variations from -5 to 60°C up to two hundred meters with an 1.8 magnification. The scopes are large and bulky, being the size of a plastic bottle and giving the compact gun an air of unbalance, which brings the total weight of the gun to over ten kilos.
There were actually 176 of those guns.

GUNS wrote:
Kiritsugu also makes use of Hand, Flash, and Smoke Grenades. Along with C2 Plastic Explosives, Landmines, and Claymores, which are filled with many steel balls that are laced with silver. All of the ammunition he uses for his various weapons contains silver, including the Origin Rounds. The Smoke Grenades he uses are no ordinary smoke grenades. To increase their effectiveness against Vampires, he grinds up silver into a fine powder or dust and adds it to the mixture. When the grenades go off, this silver is sent into the air along with the smoke. Making it very potent to Vampires and Lycanthropes alike. The Hand Grenades contain bits of silver that flies with the shrapnel.

Spoiler:
 

Kiritsugu keeps a steel dagger laced with silver on his person at all times in the event he is engaged in CQB.
So I haven't seen any mention of an ammo count on any of this. Also, no description whatsoever of that knife. I'm forced to assume you're Crocodile Dundee.

That's not a knife wrote:
Race: Special Human
Very special, indeed.

Special wrote:
Abilities: Time Alter - Double Accel - His most used version, allowing him to move faster than the human eye can see. It speeds up his blood flow, hemoglobin metabolism, and muscle movement all at the same time. Using this brief burst of speed, he can use his own physical skills and reaction speed at a level far above human limitations. While in this state, everything around him appears to be moving half as fast as normal.
This we could get a comparison to a level?

Barry Allen wrote:
Time Alter - Triple Accel - Like Double Accel, this ability allows Kiritsugu to increase his speed to three times that of a normal human being. While in this state, everything around him appears to be moving at a 1/3 its normal speed. 3 Slaughter Points.
Same as before.

Wally West wrote:
Time Alter - Square Accel - As with Double and Triple Accel, Square Accel, currently the highest known form of the Accel abilities, increases the speed of his body by four times that of a normal human being. While in this state, everything around him appears to be moving at 1/4 its normal speed, almost completely still by this point. 5 Slaughter Points.
See above.

Jay Garrick wrote:
Time Alter - Double Stagnate - The complete opposite of Double Accel, rather than speeding up his body past human limitations, he slows his biological proccesses to one half their normal speed. This is typically used as a concealment technique, albeit the lowest form of the Stagnate abilities.
How does this help to conceal him? All I really see it doing is making you an easier target.

Bizarro Flash wrote:
Time Alter - Triple Stagnate - The highest form of the Stagnate ability, it slows his biological proccesses to one third the norm. Unlike the lower form which only poses minor risks, Triple Stagnate can cause major risks if used for an extended period of time, due to the severely slow blood flow, and the shock that comes with releasing the technique as the bodies proccesses attempt to return to the norm. He only uses this technique in extreme cases where he needs to hide his heartbeat, breathing, and body temperature, as in this state, his heart almost stops, his breathing stutters with long intervals between breathes, and his body temperature falls to room temperature.
This seems pretty useless. You're hidden. Great job. How long until they find you and shoot you in the face while you desperately try to make your body respond at regular levels? Also, you have no other abilities right now.

No Skills Johnson wrote:
Organization: Unaffiliated
Yep.

White guy wrote:
Personality: Kiritsugu is the kind of person who will do almost anything to achieve his goals, even going so far as to make a contract with the underworld in order to obtain abilities far beyond that of a natural human. He has an overwhelming sense of justice, and doesn't believe in sacrificing others to achieve his goals. He feels that he should be the only casualty in pursuit of his dream. Kiritsugu is distant to most people, and cold towards the Church. However, he is a kind man at heart. If at all possible, he tries to keep civilians from becoming involved. He makes a large effort to avoid the agents of the Church should they be in the same area. He was once a devoted agent of the Church, but a split moment decision caused him to commit an irreversible sin. Since then, he has not had contact with the Church. He feels that the moment he does, they will demand his life as payment for his sin, a price he is not yet willing to pay. He rarely stays in one place for very long, going by his alias Carter Waltfeld, an alias he started using after killing his mentor, whenever he left Japan to cover up his identity. When hunting vampires and other occult beings he uses his code name Blood Hound, a reference to how he hunts Vampires and Lycanthropes. He prefers Japanese foods to Western foods.
So he'll do almost anything EXCEPT let people get killed for him. Obviously why he killed his mentor, I guess. Also, I feel compelled to remind you that he is white.

White guy pretending to be Asian wrote:
Rank: Hunter of the Supernatural
Totes.

White people wrote:
Biography: Kiritsugu Emiya was born to Noritaka Emiya somewhere on the mainland of Japan.
Because those are the names of white people who live where white people do.

White person wrote:
Not long after, due to circumstances that were never revealed to him, they moved to a remote island off the coast of Japan. They became a part of the local village and lived there for the next 13 years.
Just like all the other white people on the island.

Cultural appropriation wrote:
His father, who was a scientist of some kind, was constantly locked up in the basement of their hilltop home working on some secret project. When they first moved there, the local villagers were skeptical of the new arrivals. As the years passed, most of them warmed up to the Emiya's. Some, such as the local missionary, remained skeptical over the years.
I'm noticing a distinct lack of "Why?" in this.

Why is this happening? wrote:
At one point, a local girl became Noritaka's apprentice. She would often bring him supplies when he needed them, and drive around with Kiritsugu when she wasn't needed. As the years passed, Kiritsugu developed a crush on her. However, fate was a cruel mistress, and decided that this was not meant to be. Not long after Kiritsugu had turned 13, his father completed his experiment, claiming it a success. The apprentice, wanting to see it, snuck into the basement while the Emiya's were off the island for a few hours. When they returned, the village almost seemed deserted. As Noritaka headed back up to their home, Kiritsugu decided to stay at the docks. He wandered around for a while, wondering where everyone had gone.

Not long after he began wandering around the town, a Ghoul lunged out at him. He evaded it and stared wide-eyed at it, wondering what the hell it was. He had never seen one before. It wasn't long until many more appeared from the buildings and alleyways. There was at least one per every villager. As they were about to all lunge at him, a figure appeared out of the darkness. It was a woman. She fired on the ghouls and cut them down one by one. Once they were clear, she made her way over to Kiritsugu and helped him to his feet, giving him a pistol. She explained that the reason his father had fled the mainland and hidden here was because he had been trying to develop a formula that could turn people into vampires, which should have theoretically been impossible.
Still can't find the "Why?"

Wish I knew wrote:
After explaining the situation to him, they made their way through the village, killing all the Ghouls they could find. Afterwards, they quickly made their way up to the Emiya household on the hill. At the top, they spotted the vampire that had caused all of this. It was Noritaka's assistant, who had likely been turned into a Vampire after consuming Noritaka's experimental formula. However, it looked like the effects weren't permanent, as she was starting to fall apart. Kiritsugu looked upon one his closest friends and his first love, who was no longer Human. Her eye's glowed red and fangs shown brightly in her mouth. She stumbled closer to him before collapsing. Kiritsugu raised the pistol he had been given and shot a round into her head out of mercy. After confirming that she was indeed dead, they went to check inside the house for Noritaka. They found him laying against a wall. He had been bitten and was showing signs of becoming a ghoul. Noritaka begged for his sons forgiveness. Kiritsugu shot him twice, putting him out of his misery. The woman who had rescued him lit the house ablaze, and they left the island.
"Why?" is an endangered species in these parts. Nice fridge work, by the way.

Why? wrote:
When they reached the mainland, she said her name was Sister Julianna and that she had been sent by the Church to kill Noritaka before he could continue his experiments any further. However, she arrived too late, but was in time to save Kiritsugu. She took him in for the next 3 years, teaching him everything she knew about fighting and hunting Vampires. They went on missions together after he was accepted into the Church. However, during one of their missions, a plane she was on became infested with Vampires. Not wanting to risk letting it reach its destination, Kiritsugu, who had been left behind, fired a rocket at the plane, killing everything inside, including Sister Julianna. Regretting the death of his mentor, Kiritsugu left the church, and was taken in by a Shinto Priestess who happened to be as old as he was.


Because the Catholic church totally has authority in Japan. Not like the J.N.V.D.O. would be the ones to take care of it, or anything. The group that owns STR, which Rufus ShinRa has on the payroll, that is specifically designed to fight vampires in Japan, that has sort of become a thing for a while now. That group.

Why Iscariot would let this kid fight with them is anyone's guess. I think it's gnomes.

Don't know how the plane got infested. Don't know why he was left behind. All I know is that it's a double order of contrived angst and fridging.

I'm guessing you're implying he hooks up with the shrine maiden, too.

Why? wrote:
For the next 3 years, Kiritsugu lived peacefully at the temple. However, his mind kept wandering back to when he killed his mentor, and then even further to what happened to his home. He eventually decided to become a Vampire Hunter so he could wipe their ilk from the face of the Earth so such tragedies could never be repeated. The Priestess acknowledged his decision and taught him how to make a pact with the underworld. He did just that, and what he got from it was the ability to place bits of his soul into specially made ammunition for the Thompson Contender that his mentor had given him. Whenever a supernatural creature was struck with one of these bullets, so long as they remained lodged in the body, that particular body part would cease functioning, and render regeneration null and void. At the same time, he was granted the ability to speed up his body past its natural human limitations, or to slow it down. These abilities came with a price, one that he was happy to pay.
He was already a vampire hunter, so why did he decide to become one again after three years of dicking around in a temple? How is a shrine maiden able to contact the forces of fucking hell to give him Deus ex Machina bullets and super speed?

Why? wrote:
For the next 18 years, Kiritsugu traveled the globe, hunting Vampires and Lycanthropes alike. He used the alias Carter Waltfeld to avoid the Church, and used the nickname Blood Hound when referring to him as a Vampire Hunter. When not freelancing, he was often hired by people to take care of a Vampire problem. Typically, the general populace wasn't aware of the existence of Vampires or Werewolves unless attacked by one, so these hired jobs were few and far between. Not that he minded. They paid well. Any vampires who escaped him knew to fear the name Blood Hound.
I fear the name, too. Trust me.

Why? wrote:
RP sample: Kiritsugu awoke as his plane began to touch down at an airport in Rome. He was there to track down a vampire that the Church had apparently not taken care of, despite it being so close to their headquarters. Kiritsugu looked out at Rome. It had been many years since he was last here. He wondered if anyone from the Church would recognize him after all this time. Not that he cared to meet them. He had no way of knowing what they'd think of him after the death of Sister Julianna, especially now that some of his master vampire hunting abilities were thanks to a pact with the underworld, which they would surely look at as heresy.

He stepped off the plane and made his way into the city. He met a contact of his who supplied him with two rather heavy briefcases. Afterwards he checked into a hotel under his usual alias of Carter Waltfeld and rented a suite on the top floor. He rode the elevator up and upon arrival, laid the briefcases out on the bed. The first one contained his myriad of weapons and gear. The second contained all of his ammunition, including his special Origin Rounds. Setting them aside, he found an ashtray and set it on a table nearest the window. He pulled out a pack of cigarettes and lit one as he looked out at Rome. He won't be out until later tonight. That gives me a couple of hours to prepare and scout out the best hiding place. He finished off the cigarette before proceeding to grab Origin Rounds for the Contender, some explosives, and his Walther sniper rifle, packing them into a single briefcase.

His contact had told him that the vampires preferred stalking grounds was an old abandoned church on the edge of Rome, but that during the day, the vampire was elsewhere resting. Kiritsugu used this time to great effect, hiding and planting explosives inside the church. He himself hid on top of a tower not far from the church. As night fell, he set up his rifle and peered through the scope, which had been set to night vision. Sure enough, at a bit past midnight, the vampire appeared near the church. He was carrying a limp body, presumably his meal for the night. Dammit. I was hoping no civilians would get involved with this. Due to the civilians presence, the explosives were also a no go. He didn't want to risk hurting them. He packed up his rifle and headed down from the tower. He moved closer to the church as quietly as he could. The front doors were wide open. He peered inside and could see the vampire in the moonlight, drinking the blood of the civilian. As he went to step in, he accidently stepped on a twig, which cracked underneath his foot. The stopped, having heard the tell tale sound of an intruder. He set his victim down and turned to look towards the door. "I know you're there Vatican rat. I guess the last one of you I killed wasn't enough of a warning." Being called a Vatican rat didn't at all make Kiritsugu happy. He stepped into the moonlight and faced the vampire. The vampire looked at him with a bloodthirsty look. "Well? No last words?" He didn't need to say anything, since he wasn't the one who was going to die. The vampire, having lost its patience, lunged at him with inhuman speed. However... Time Alter... Double Accel. The world around Kiritsugu, including the vampire, seemed to slow down while he moved normally. He ran behind the Vampire and aimed his Contender at the Vampires heart. His ability released, and time began to flow normally again. The vampire, realizing Kiritsugu wasn't in front of him anymore, tried to turn around, but it was to late. "I am no man of the church." He fired off a single Origin Round which struck the creatures heart. It fell dead on the ground.

Before Kiritsugu could tend to the injured civilian, he heard voices out side. As he looked out of the window, he spotted two priests moving in on the Church. He didn't need to see a lot to tell who sent them. He was all too familiar. Kiritsugu slipped out of the church and away before the priests got there, and returned to his hotel room. He left Rome the next day, heading for London.
So the main points are why does his father just decide he wants to make vampires some day, why the church even knew about it or cared that a nation full of heathens could be in danger, why this nun decided the traumatized son of this insane man was a good apprentice, why Shintoism can create deals with the devil, why he's whitewashed, why he has all this custom made gear when he is not a scientist himself, and who the fuck is Maiya? This is a no-go for me.



Approvals: 0
Disapprovals: 1
Back to top Go down
Rufus ShinRa
Moderate
Moderate
avatar

Posts : 253
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-10-07

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Kiritsugu Emiya FINISHED   Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:57 pm

I agree with John on pretty much every point.  My biggest problem with this sheet is the misrepresentation of Shinto.  The religion has a heavy emphasis on nature.  It's big thing is people becoming polluted more over than the whole concept of "Sinning."  One of the tennants of being polluted/desecrated is the handling of dead flesh.  They hold death sacred.  They wouldn't dare make pacts that would disturb the dead.  Even then the only ones who have come close to communing with the Shinto gods were oracles, who were all female.  On top the fact that shinto is like Hinduism in the sense where there is a ton of gods.  

sorry

Approvals: 0

Disapprovals: 2
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Kiritsugu Emiya FINISHED   Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:25 am

I had hopes this would work out well however...



APPROVALS: 00

DISAPPROVALS: 03
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Kiritsugu Emiya FINISHED   

Back to top Go down
 
Kiritsugu Emiya FINISHED
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Emiya Clan [Carbon Manipulation]
» Rosalie Malfoy ( FINISHED!!)
» A small heard well actaly a band of arabian mares with faols(finished and NOT a pick n play)
» Scarlett King (Finished)
» Rose Weasley FINISHED

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Registration :: Hellsing Registration :: Registration :: Disapproved-
Jump to: