Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gaius's kennel of awesome

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Gaius's kennel of awesome Empty
PostSubject: Gaius's kennel of awesome   Gaius's kennel of awesome EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:23 pm

A plain white room with a plasterboard carpet, there are two tables and a spot on the floor where he sleeps, with three shelves on the wall with various weapons that have had some importance to him. 
On the top shelves are various knives and shells from bullets, while on the middle is a few medals he won and beret badges and scraps of clothing from people he killed.
Though the strangest shelf is the bottom one. 

Different colored rocks and brail books on WWI and II, the most prized possession is a rusty piece of barbed wire he used to strange a member of the muhajadeen. Over his sleeping spot is his fathers dagger hanging from a chain to remind him of duty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaius's kennel of awesome   Gaius's kennel of awesome EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 11:26 am

"What do you want Serin?" Gaius said as he heard the footsteps closing in on his door, it was hard to hide form someone who could hear your heartbeat from a considerable distance. With a bored air to him the Werewolf turned to look at Serin, he stood up and made sure he was ready to defend himself if need be. “You haven’t displayed interest in me before Serin and you have caught me in the middle of reminiscing,” the Werewolf said. With a quick turn to his side he placed the barbed wire back on the shelf; it was fun to remember times like that. Times when he had been more than a monster, times when he had honour and fought for something. What is there now? Merely survival he thought sadly.
Back to top Go down
Serin Kallo
Trainee
Trainee
Serin Kallo

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Gaius's kennel of awesome   Gaius's kennel of awesome EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 11:42 am

Enter from Serin's corner
---------------------
Serin smiled kindly back in return, his guess proving true, it had always been a challenge to surprise these creatures, but Serin's earlier theory proved correct when he noticed a significant difference in the reaction times. "You're right ofcourse, I've already experimented of those of your kin or...condition as you may see it. I of course don't know and am only guessing, so forgive me if I sound arrogant at all, but that is why I have not shown any interest until this moment", Serin at this point had already opened up the door and left it closed but for a small crack. He was sure if Gaius heard someone coming down the hallways that he would pause the conversation at the appropriate time. Serin let his eyes move over the small collection of belongings that Gaius had decided to bring with himself, as opposed to Serin's packed belongings it was rather amusing when put into the light he was looking from.

"I remember overhearing an arrangement you tried sparking between Stein and yourself back in Scotland, only briefly of course, I was still dealing with...personal issues and a lack of sleep", he glanced back to where the lycan sat idly, supposedly reflecting. Up until now Serin hadn't really taken notice of the story, just how the big spiel had ended up with Gaius on the floor because he hadn't answered one of Stein's questions correctly. "I am actually interested in that arrangement for a number of reasons, I've got time to kill...that and Stein seems busy at the moment with a guest, or so I've heard from the workers around here", he shrugged as if to pass the conversation back over to Gaius, quite simply put, that was all Serin had to say and al that was left was for Gaius to respond to this sudden intrusion into what might be a routine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaius's kennel of awesome   Gaius's kennel of awesome EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 12:28 pm

“No real arrangement, I state business he say ok, and about my kinsmen I never have met any, I care little for others” Gaius said absent minded, he cared little for this one and was more concerned with his memories right now. Cold winters and hot climates all blended into one in the quiet of his mind. Though as his thoughts crossed a knife he had taken from the dead body of a man he’d beaten to death he felt a pulse of emotion; remorse seemed to fill him for a second and his body grew tense. This had never happened before and he wasn’t sure why it was happening now of all times, his fists clenched and as the emotion recessed he exhaled. The event was clear in his mind, he was able to see then and the colours had been so vibrant.

He was bored of the other scientist now and left him to reply, in a minute he would ask for him to leave and if he didn’t he would force him to. He had no reason to talk to this man, and no real motivation in dealing with him. Giving a small yawn the Werewolf lay back on his bed and gazed at the ceiling with dead eyes, the sleepiness meant little to him except he enjoyed the release sleep gave. Undoing the bandages around his eye, the Lycan gave a small grunt and decided that he would get some new cleaner ones soon, appearance mattered.
Back to top Go down
Serin Kallo
Trainee
Trainee
Serin Kallo

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Gaius's kennel of awesome   Gaius's kennel of awesome EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 10:16 pm

Serin's face went blank as he realised how bad this thing's english was, he resisted the strong urge to just leave it wallowing in its stupidity. Even with it's careless attitude, Serin found a grin came to his face, this thing actually thought it was of use to Stein. It wasn't exactly hard to see, when it all but ignored Serin. He closed his eyes and counted to ten, the arrogance wasn't on his side of the room at all. When he opened his eyes again, he was greeted with a tensed up, troubled individual that seemed to be going through a tormenting memory. The very same one he had seen before he closed his eyes, at the very least, all this had shown, was that Serin was still in control of his sanity. Perhaps they wouldn't lose the mutt today. Strangely optimistic, Serin left without another word...
-------------------
Exit to Stein's lab
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaius's kennel of awesome   Gaius's kennel of awesome Empty

Back to top Go down

Gaius's kennel of awesome
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Hellsing RPG :: Other Countries :: France-
Jump to: