Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(New Character)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

(New Character) Empty
PostSubject: (New Character)   (New Character) EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 3:25 am

Have you see the OVA or read the manga series of Hellsing?  If so how far have you gotten?  If not please direct your attention to YouTube, and watch OVA 1-4 at least.  Warning: If you have watched the anime we require you watch the OVA, or read the manga.  The anime is not canon.  This is not our opinion.  This is the law set down by the creator of Hellsing, Kouta Hirano. Yes...yes I have...

Name: Logan Adams

Physical appearance: Logan is 5 foot 10 inches, with medium length brown hair and a pair of devious piercing Lavender eyes.He has a medium build not necessarily ripped but not scrawny either and a scar goes from his right shoulder to his waist diagonally and jagged from a fight he had and the fool drew a knife on him getting a lucky cut.

Clothing of choice:Logan usually wears black graphic T-shirt and cargo pants with pockets and zippers for extra ammunition and tools  the pants and usually grey or black depending on what he comes across in stores or looting houses, a pair of black finger-less suede gloves and he owns a pair of sunglasses just for style honestly. Logan also wears black combat boots or black skate shoes depending on the situation at hand or if he is in one of his "I dont give a fuck" moods, A black sheath hung on his hip holding his sword and his signature crown pendant both the crown and chain are made of silver that he bought from a metal worker he befriended as a child.

Weaponry of choice:His main weapon is a One Handed bastard short-sword with a divot made along the length for the draining of enemy blood along with a similar pendant resembling a queens crown these are made of silver as well and helps subdue targets who are of a supernatural persuasion. His back up is a M93 raffika with a small supply of silver hollow point rounds (14) and a larger supply of regular hollow points that he filed a cross into the tips (32) he keeps thee rounds in magazines or in many of the pockets of the pants he wears.

Race: Logan is a human 

Abilities:His swift thinking and swift movements work in tandem to assist his fighting prowess (Kendo,fencing, most sword fighting even going as far as to read Miyamoto Musashi's book of five rings to help him excel in that) along with basic street fighting,MMA,pistoleering,riflery. His parkour helps get him from place to place faster then more out of shape humans.(And he plays bass)

Organization:Solo until further notice...(available for bar mitzvahs and funerals)

Personality:Logan is a darker minded person after  witnessing the death of all of his friends and family and has been a drifter immersing himself in heavy punk and metal music he also developed a cynic personality and is quite humorous when the mood strikes him. When confronted with fights or violence of any kind he is very carefree about it and will enter fights just for the adrenaline rush or to let out some aggression on who he deems fit.

Rank:Solo bounty hunter/hitman/mercenary (if it needs killing and you got money consider it dead)

Biography:  Logan was a happy child,born in 1974, very friendly and a bright kid, he had his share of fights learning MMA and some martial arts over his childhood and before he knew it he'd been jailed for fighting in "Fight Clubs" across the state and when he got out he decided to get hi life back on track abandoning fighting and went to school getting a degree in Music where he learned bass. After that he moved back home and was living in his own place happily and comfortably (until the fire nation attacked). At age 26 his peaceful home of Arizona was invaded by vampires who slaughtered all his friends and family while he hid himself in the garage of Adam, his friend who was a metal worker. Adam promised to protect him and his family as the town was overrun and Adam was slain after killing a few of the bastards himself with a jagged piece of silver he used that was wrapped in a bible page (What the hell who uses a bible page as knife handle xD) he dropped like a sack of bricks after they shot him with a barrage of handguns until the guns clicked dry and he was feasted on. After that Logan ran, he didnt know where he was going he just ran somewhere he could be safe and sound away from the carnage but the images never left him.He wound up in a halfway house for a while where no one believed his story and mocked him constantly for it and would often be alone caressing the pendant Adam gave him before dying. The constant mocking gave Logan an anger problem which then became an "I dont give a flying fuck" attitude by the end of age 27. By age 28 he was fighting constantly and got his scar when a drunk scumbag sliced him with a serrated knife before Logan broke his nose with a hubcap from a truck tire (Presumably the asshole's) that came off when Logan was thrown into it. By age 29 he had begun traveling the world, earning money by doing many oddjobs for gangs in the area and from people who didnt like their neighbors (You can only have your yard shit on so many times..)learning many different skills one of them being Parkour and the other was metal working to keep he memory of his friend alive in him.He also purchased his sword from a Yakuza member he met in Japan and his gun from a soldier he befriended in Israel. By age 30 (Current) he was employed as an all around killer for hire since he needed money and usually people needed to die for their idiocy or bad decisions.

RP sample:   
(Battle Post)
Logan was walking through the streets of Liverpool London as he heard rustling from the alleyway next to him.
"I must feed,I need to feed" was heard rambling in a crazed hushed tone.
Suddenly a pair of red eyes peered from the darkness as the figure launched himself at Logan.
"Whoa, no thanks buddy i like my blood in my body...unless your willing to pay" he said with a smile a nimble dodge landing on the balls of his feet shifting his weight to combat another tackle which the crazed man obliged with earning himself a nice snap kick to the jaw which sprawled him out causing him to rise again angered as he glared at Logan.
"I must feast on your flesh and drink of your blood!" he creamed running at him again as Logan sighed gripping his blade handle pulling it free of the case the silver blade glinting in the moonlight as it lopped of the arm of the man a hissing sound was heard as the silver sizzled the mans flesh causing him to scream and charge again with his other arm going to swipe at him Logan parried his blow with the flat end of the blade the metal burning the skin turning it bubbled and blackened. Logan sighed with a grin as he thrust the blade into the open mouth of the feral vampire the tip going through to the other side. With a slight adjustment of the blade the man fell his body going still and the light fading from his crazed eyes.
"Wow, the things people will do for a bite to eat." he chuckled at his own oke continuing his walk through Liverpool.

(Social Post)
Logan was in a cafe getting a drink and some food as he leaned back exhausted as the waitress brought him his coffee and a snack before giggling away.
"Geez just once i'd like a meal with out a flirty waitress" he said chuckling as he took a bite of his croissant and a sip of his coffee "Eh, it's whatever i guess" 
just then a familiar face walked in the room, John his client.
"Where have you been!?" he hissed at him as Logan ate somewhat ignoring him as he looked around "You were supposed to track down Mr.Greene today!"
"Calm down i had to get a bite to eat." he said waving him off "And besides I know what im doing,Thats why youre paying me." he sipped his coffee looking at him his lavender eyes showing his lack of emotion towards the man.
"Your lucky I pay you at all after this!" he seethed as Logan immediately gripped his shirt pulling him over the table in a quick movement surprising him as the glass and plates shattered on the floor.
"There are two rules with me." he said simply with a threatening undertone "You dont fuck with me," he said tightening his grip "And you dont fuck with my money." he said releasing him  as he dropped to the floor gasping and red-faced. "Any questions?" the man shook his head as Logan walked out "Good,now pay for your mess." he said leaving the now silent and shocked cafe.

Last edited by Logan Adams on Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

(New Character) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (New Character)   (New Character) EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 11:03 am

Please use the character template code listed here

Click For Character Template

Also for your wrist launcher type weapon I'd need some explanation into this I'd also like to see a bit more detail throughout.

Also I'm kinda confused as to your mention of the Fire Nation in your BIO but I guess that might be a joke so I dunno.

Also I'd like to see a bit of detail put into his fighting style the way you describe it. It just seems like street fighting with alot of luck, weapon use and lucky dodging. If this is the way he fights he'll be outmatched by a great many characters especially with his weapon choice.
Back to top Go down

(New Character) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (New Character)   (New Character) EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:05 pm

Yeah i might be changing the wrist launcher because I need a way for that to work detail wise (This was written at 4 am so yeah lol) um the fire nation thing was a joke and i agree his fighting style needs work i just need that realistically fits his background so ill work on that Smile
Back to top Go down

(New Character) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (New Character)   (New Character) EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 4:18 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

(New Character) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (New Character)   (New Character) EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 6:17 pm

Everything looks good. 

Approvals: 1

Disapprovals: 0
Back to top Go down

(New Character) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (New Character)   (New Character) EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 6:20 pm

Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

(New Character) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (New Character)   (New Character) EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 6:22 pm

Approvals: 2

Disapprovals: 0
Back to top Go down

(New Character) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (New Character)   (New Character) EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 6:39 pm

Your biography makes no sense at all. The attack by Millennium happened in 1999/2000. It's currently 2004. You're an orphan; who is funding your world trips? Why do you go all Batman and decide to learn a bunch of crazy fighting skills? People don't just become mercenaries; how does this happen and why did he choose to do this? A more detailed personality would help to give me a motivation for a lot of this, but there's just several elements that can't possibly happen.
Back to top Go down

(New Character) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (New Character)   (New Character) EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 6:42 pm

Fair enough ill edit that to make some more sense.
Back to top Go down

(New Character) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (New Character)   (New Character) EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 7:34 pm

Jesus, this guy gets around. I don't agree with this guy being a mercenary. You can't become a master killer in two years. I also don't believe he could make it as a killer; he'd get caught pretty fast without some kind of mentor, trainer, or role model to show him how it's done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

(New Character) Empty
PostSubject: Re: (New Character)   (New Character) Empty

Back to top Go down

(New Character)
Page 1 of 1