Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Draufgänger (ready for voting)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

Draufgänger (ready for voting) Empty
PostSubject: Draufgänger (ready for voting)   Draufgänger (ready for voting) EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 6:01 pm

Have you seen/read the Ova/manga
yes, finished both

Name: Draufgänger (literally German for reckless man, he has no actual name due to later explained circumstances)

Race: Werewolf

Physical appearance : Draufgänger has long, jet black hair tied back in a ponytail. He has two, different coloured eyes, one a crimson, blood red colour the other a steely grey. his mouth is nearly always smirking, except when in pain where it splits into a maddened grin. he towers at 6 foot 7 and has a fair build, not a 6 pack or anything but he's got muscles. his actual ethnicity is unknown but he has slightly dark white skin. he has many scars on his chest from bullets he could easily have dodged or quickly regenerated from but didn't so he could feel the pain.

Clothing of choice: Draufgänger wears a dark green, Nazi uniform, he has two red armbands each with a black swastika in a white circle. his uniform has one pocket on the right of his chest. he has the standard black boots and sometimes wears a cap.

weapon of choice: Draufgänger has monomolecular wires made of carbon nanotubes. these wires are attached to his gloves and are coated with a very thin layer of silver. there are gaps in the silver twice the width of Draufgängers mouth in case he needs to use his mouth to pull off a move. the gloves are only put on when he is about to fight and there is one wire coming out of each finger tip, meaning a total of ten wires. though I say gloves they're more like gauntlets, they are made of steel and are very heavy and durable.

Abilities: standard youngling werewolf abilities. He has extreme skill with his wires due to 50 years of training under his belt, he can control each wire with ease, wrapping them around opponents or just plain slicing through them, he can slice a low powered bullet coming towards him if he knows someone is shooting him, not like a sudden sniper shot and then he just slices it in half without even looking, but if a person was in front of him, about 6 feet away, and Draufänger saw the flash of the shot and had known that the man was going to shoot, then he could slice it before it hit him. he is agile and perfectly capable of dodging bullets (within reason) and such. He has no pain tolerance but, he loves pain. pain is the best thing to him. he only enjoys pain with intent though, if he tripped, he wouldn't dislike the pain but he would get no enjoyment from it, same if he asked a friend to hit him, he needs the intent to wound or kill him to feel the pleasure of the pain. he is extremely sadistic and is completely capable of killing women, or children of any age with no remorse. he has no real abilities outside of combat since he was raised for battle.

Organisation: Millennium

Personality: as mentioned before Draufgänger is a masochist to an extreme level. he loves pain inflicted by enemys, the cracking of his own bones, the tearing of his flesh and muscles, he loves it all. there are of course disadvantages to this, he might break a few ribs or something, most people would stop and clutch at their chest and look for some kind of medical help, Draufgänger would burst into laughter and continue, this might kill him from over exertion so therefore it has advantages and disadvantages. he loves pain more than anything else, he lives for war, craves it, making him an ideal millennium soldier. he will not evade bullets if he doesn't think they will kill him or disable him or something, he would for instance, reluctantly dodge a bullet aimed for his eye, though he would love to feel his eye pop and feel the pain course through him, he knows that even if it didn't kill him, it would make him lose an eye which would have, obviously, very bad, permanent side effects. not only is he a masochist but also a sadist. his sadisticness comes from the fact that he can't comprehend that people wouldn't love pain, though he knows it as a fact, it just doesn't make sense to him, he thinks he's giving people the happiest end by giving them the most painful death. his sadisim nearly comes from a kindness, though you wouldn't think it to look at him laugh as he destroys a person slowly and painfully. his goal in life is to fight and experience many different types of pain, until one day he would feel the ultimate pain of death, he spends many hours wondering how he might die, wondering which would be the most painful and excruciating death of all. this all only applies to physical pain, he is still subject to mental torture, he does not like hunger and thirst. outside of battle, he is very loud and voices his opinion openly. if he goes too long without feeling his desired pain he starts to get agitated and restless. if he goes approximately a month without this pain, he will literally start to go mad, he'll hear voices in his head, he'll flip out, talk to himself and he becomes completely unpredictable until he feels his pain, once he does he will react to the pain as normal and proceed to kill the person who caused him said pain. when he has had the right amounts of pain he is still, as earlier mentioned, loud and voices his own opinion, he gets mad at people who disagree with him unless they can quickly give him a reason that will make him agree with them too. this, however, is not all that hard as he is not very clever, he has a fine grasp of the English and German languages, but he wouldn't know any fancy words, he has basic math skills, enough to count his money and stuff, as for geography, that's a no go, he couldn't read a map unless he was helped and unless he knows an area well if has at least one person who knows where they're going, he's going to get lost nearly guaranteed. he can read but will struggle on words he doesn't already know, no matter how simple the word or what context it's used in, he won't be able to figure out that word, he can write in very shaky, nearly illegible hand writing but will spell most words as they sound, for instance "kill" would be "cil" or "badge" would be "baj" ect. he is however a combat genius, not a tactician or anything, but in that heat of the moment after he's just dodged a bullet or something like that, he knows what to do next without hesitation, he was raised for battle. with his amazing sense of smell and childish personality, he loves good smelling flowers, which many people find hilarious, he also has a diary written in his shaky, unreadable (to most anyway) hand writing. His room is quite strange for someone like him, he has a 2 diaries, one is a general diary written in everyday, the other is a diary for his precious memories, he also has a small booklet that contains every type of pain he has felt, how it felt and a rating from 1 to 10 on how good it was. on a dresser beside his bed he has a bunch of pink, lovely smelling flowers. he has a box hidden in a box hidden in a box behind his wardrobe all of which are locked, in the innermost box he has his most precious belongings, a tuft of hair from the werewolf (feral form) who turned him, a crumpled love letter he found on the road and decided it was adressed to him, he can't read it due to the poetry and complicated words, but it was definitely from a girl to a boy. and the final, most important object in the box, a family portrait, not of his family, that has a baby girl held in the arms of a happy, warm feeling mother with brown hair and the deepest of green eyes, beside her holding a boy of about 7 with black hair, eyes closed while he smiles with an expression of pure joy, is a father with black hair, a warm fuzzy beard, eyes also closed In an expression of happiness. Draufgänger likes to pretend he was the little boy and this is his famaily. the photo was ironically looted by him from a small shack with an old couple inside (he doesn't know but the old couple are the mother and father in the photo) whom he brutally killed, he looked at the photo and instantly wished to be that child, he picked it up with his blood specked gauntlet and decided it was his. I decided to put his room in personality because I think it shows his personality and is important to it, an unusual change in his normal masochist, sadist, personality.

Biography:  When Draufgänger was born, he had parents that didn't look after him properly, if he cried they'd hit the 2 month old child until he shut up, he was always hungry and never got to eat or drink enough, one when Draufgänger was 3 months old, a werewolf saw through the window of his house and saw him get beaten, the werewolf turned into his feral form and jumped through the window. the werewolf ripped through Draufgängers parents, killing them instantly, he then tenderly picked up the blood covered child, covered in both his and his parents blood, and ran towards the forest. Draufgänger lived in the forest with the wolf for 3 days, burying his face into it's fur, not once did the werewolf turn into a human form. On the 4th day, a group of millennium soilders (all artificial vampires) tracked down the werewolf, maybye it was a hellsing werewolf, maybye it wasn't and they could recruit it. When they did find the werewolf they ended up killing him with their silver bullets. Draufgänger clung to the limp, lifeless body of the werewolf, the millennium soilders realised that the child was most likely a werewolf, being so near that werewolf, and they tested by shooting a silver bullet in his right leg and seeing if it burnt or if it just pierced, it burnt him as silver would and they picked him up and brought him back to the Deus ex Machina II, where he was given a "father". This "father" had no emotional attachments to draufgänger and raised him purely as a weapon for millennium to use. if he did something wrong he was beaten, if he did something right he wasn't even praised. at the age of 5 he could use a pistol somewhat effectively. at the age of 12 they realised something was wrong with him, his so called father was beating him for missing the bullseye when Draufgänger began to laugh. All that time, being beaten by his real parents, thinking he would live a happy life only to be taken by millennium and beaten some more, of course their would be something wrong with him, it could have been multiple personality disorder, it could have been hallucinations, but it manifested as masochism. they began to train him differently, they wouldn't beat him if he did something bad, one time he accidently shot a soldier in the leg, missing the target completely, and was told he wouldn't be beaten for 2 months. a month and a half later, Draufgänger was seen talking to himself. m "Can I kill him?" "I can? really?, good" and then he ran toward the room he trained in and shot his "father" in the legs. the man fell down as Draufgänger went into a half man, half wolf, state. the man who called himself Draufgängers father shot at Draufgänger with silver bullets, Draufgängers mouth split into a grin as he let out a laugh and punched the mans head so hard, it exploded (this man is a normal human). he was knocks out with a gas and woke up in his room, at this stage the room only had one box in it and the only thing in their was the tuft of hair, he had no flowers or diarys at this stage. He woke up with a headache, something he couldn't care less about, he could feel the pain, and knew it was their, but unless he liked the pain, he was completelt neutral towards it. he was going to be killed for what he had done but the major said they didn't have enough werewolves and one death wasn't that bad. at this stage he was sent out in lesser battles, nothing huge, but enough to be in danger and to feel his glorious pain. At 20 he learned of the existence of Walter, the wires looked like amazing weapons he thought to himself, he dedicated his training to learning how to use these wires, at first of course he wouldn't have been able to kill anything, but at the age of 30 (though he never physically aged pass 20) he had learnt to use them at a usable weapon, by the age of 40 he could use them efficiently, by 50 he was ready to use them in wars, by 60 he could use them adeptly, and by 70 he was a master, (though obviously not as good as Walter, I always wondered how he learnt how to use them at such a level so quickly, they must be the hardest weapons to learn ever thus the 50 years of training needed for my character) for the 50 years between then and now, he mostly trained and fought but not much in particular happened. at the age of 30 he found the love letter and at the age of 50 he killed the old couple and got the photo. the flowers were gotten when he was 60 and just as a side note, the highest he's rated a pain so far in his booklet is an 8 when a silver bullet filled with holy water pierced his chest (not his heart as that would obviously kill him) 9 and 10 are reserved for death only, 10 would be the best death he could wish for.

Rp sample, social: Draufganger was talking to other members of millenium. "ah shit" draufganger said "i need to fucking kill something soon or ill get depressed" one of the soilders laughed. "well, lucky for you we'll be attacking London soon". A wild grin split draufgangers face, showing is wolf like canines, a strange glint in his eyes. "your serious? i cant wait to sink my teeth into there flesh as bullets rip through my limbs, hearing their screams over my laughter" the soilder laughed again. "i dont know about the bullets ripping through MY flesh, but it'll all be worth it when i sink my teeth into a nice vein and taste that glorious taste of blood."

Battle sample (in London): A bullet ripped through Draufgangers arm, then another into his leg, his laughter bellowed through the battlefield. he lifted his left hand, and from certain angles the light of the flames caught the wires, making them shimmer. he wrapped the wires around an english soilder and slowly walked twoards him, a maddened grin appearing on his face. he stood face to face with the soldier and slowly tightened the wires. the soldier screamed in pain, draufgangers grin widened. the soldier was split into tiny pieces with one last shriek of terror and pain, and the blood flew into draufgangers face. he was getting excited, he turned into his lycathrope form, e grew bigger and stronger. he ran into the middle of the battlefield, ripping heads off with arms and teeth, surrounding himself in their pain and his own, he was in a state of pure bliss.
(these events are just an example of my posting style and have nothing to do with events occuring in the actual forum) also i may not be able to see this for a while due to my current limited internet access so excuse me if i dont post in a while

Last edited by Utsu on Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:32 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Draufgänger (ready for voting)   Draufgänger (ready for voting) EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 6:25 pm

Utsu maybe you should try to finish one character first before you try for 3 of them.
Back to top Go down
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
Mato Kuroi

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Draufgänger (ready for voting)   Draufgänger (ready for voting) EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:47 pm

Just for information, Draufgänger means reckless guy (not meant in a friendly manner either) in german, not werewolf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Draufgänger (ready for voting)   Draufgänger (ready for voting) EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:49 pm

Thanks for your help, but don't post on sheets. I was going to say that, anyway (I speak the Germanz, too).
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Draufgänger (ready for voting)   Draufgänger (ready for voting) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 12:13 pm

ha sorry I used Google translate, name works for me anyway, also thanks integra but you can disapprove Utsu anyway and yōhei had alot to do with Benny who died recently but I'll probably keep him, just posting this so I don't forget the idea cuz I think he's cool. thanks for everyone's help!
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Draufgänger (ready for voting)   Draufgänger (ready for voting) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 12:14 pm

also how fluently do you guys speak German? cuz that's pretty cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Draufgänger (ready for voting)   Draufgänger (ready for voting) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 12:16 pm

Mato is German and I've been learning for 3 years.
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Draufgänger (ready for voting)   Draufgänger (ready for voting) EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 3:52 pm

Wow, I'm gong to college on Sunday for 3 weeks to learn Japanese. But... well I love this site and German is one of the languages I want to lelearn the most, after Japanese since I read a lot of manga,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Draufgänger (ready for voting)   Draufgänger (ready for voting) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:27 pm

Utsu wrote:
Name: Draufgänger (literally German for reckless man, he has no actual name due to later explained circumstances)

Mystery man is mysterious?

Scar wrote:
Race: Werewolf

Wrong place for this. We need a category, too.

Teen Wolf wrote:

Old.

Elderly wrote:

Male genitals.

Gaston wrote:
Physical appearance : Draufgänger has long, jet black hair tied back in a ponytail.

Just like all your characters.

Disney Princesses wrote:
He has two, different coloured eyes, one a crimson, blood red colour the other a steely grey.

Draufgänger (ready for voting) Met4-110

Desu wrote:
his mouth is nearly always smirking, except when in pain where it splits into a maddened grin. he towers at 6 foot 7 and has a fair build, not a 6 pack or anything but he's got muscles. his actual ethnicity is unknown but he has slightly dark white skin. he has many scars on his chest from bullets he could easily have dodged or quickly regenerated from but didn't so he could feel the pain.

"Dark white" is a contradiction. Is he tan? Are you looking for tan?

Regeneration isn't a voluntary function; it will happen whether you want it to or not and it will leave no scars.

Incognito the Werewolf wrote:
Clothing of choice: Draufgänger wears a dark green, Nazi uniform, he has two red armbands each with a black swastika in a white circle. his uniform has one pocket on the right of his chest. he has the standard black boots and sometimes wears a cap.

We need some description here. There are many variations of the Nazi uniform.

Hogan's Heroes wrote:
weapon of choice: Draufgänger has monomolecular wires made of carbon nanotubes. these wires are attached to his gloves and are coated with a very thin layer of silver. there are gaps in the silver twice the width of Draufgängers mouth in case he needs to use his mouth to pull off a move. the gloves are only put on when he is about to fight and there is one wire coming out of each finger tip, meaning a total of ten wires. though I say gloves they're more like gauntlets, they are made of steel and are very heavy and durable.

SO HE'S WALTER? WALTER THE WEREWOLF? No to everything here: No silver; No copying canon weaponry; No impractical gloves.

Draufgänger (ready for voting) No10

Draufgänger (ready for voting) No210

Draufgänger (ready for voting) No11

Draufgänger (ready for voting) No_way10

Walter the Goddamn Werewolf wrote:
Abilities: standard youngling werewolf abilities. He has extreme skill with his wires due to 50 years of training under his belt, he can control each wire with ease, wrapping them around opponents or just plain slicing through them, he can slice a low powered bullet coming towards him if he knows someone is shooting him, not like a sudden sniper shot and then he just slices it in half without even looking, but if a person was in front of him, about 6 feet away, and Draufänger saw the flash of the shot and had known that the man was going to shoot, then he could slice it before it hit him. he is agile and perfectly capable of dodging bullets (within reason) and such. He has no pain tolerance but, he loves pain. pain is the best thing to him. he only enjoys pain with intent though, if he tripped, he wouldn't dislike the pain but he would get no enjoyment from it, same if he asked a friend to hit him, he needs the intent to wound or kill him to feel the pleasure of the pain. he is extremely sadistic and is completely capable of killing women, or children of any age with no remorse. he has no real abilities outside of combat since he was raised for battle.

Copy those standard abilities. Half of this is personality. For Walter copy: Still NO!

J;LKGFKGH;OLHBMGHLKJLHG wrote:
Organisation: Millennium

Nazis...

Heil Hitler wrote:
Personality: as mentioned before Draufgänger is a masochist to an extreme level. he loves pain inflicted by enemys, the cracking of his own bones, the tearing of his flesh and muscles, he loves it all. there are of course disadvantages to this, he might break a few ribs or something, most people would stop and clutch at their chest and look for some kind of medical help, Draufgänger would burst into laughter and continue, this might kill him from over exertion so therefore it has advantages and disadvantages.

Sound of mind and body, I see.

Totally not crazy wrote:
he loves pain more than anything else, he lives for war, craves it, making him an ideal millennium soldier. he will not evade bullets if he doesn't think they will kill him or disable him or something,

Guessing lots of people will want to try out their silver ammunition on you.

Silver wrote:
he would for instance, reluctantly dodge a bullet aimed for his eye, though he would love to feel his eye pop and feel the pain course through him, he knows that even if it didn't kill him, it would make him lose an eye which would have, obviously, very bad, permanent side effects.

You regenerate. No it wouldn't.

Powers wrote:
not only is he a masochist but also a sadist. his sadisticness comes from the fact that he can't comprehend that people wouldn't love pain, though he knows it as a fact, it just doesn't make sense to him, he thinks he's giving people the happiest end by giving them the most painful death. his sadisim nearly comes from a kindness, though you wouldn't think it to look at him laugh as he destroys a person slowly and painfully. his goal in life is to fight and experience many different types of pain, until one day he would feel the ultimate pain of death, he spends many hours wondering how he might die, wondering which would be the most painful and excruciating death of all.

You realize Ladd Russo is already in the game, right?

Baccano! wrote:
this all only applies to physical pain, he is still subject to mental torture, he does not like hunger and thirst. outside of battle, he is very loud and voices his opinion openly. if he goes too long without feeling his desired pain he starts to get agitated and restless. if he goes approximately a month without this pain, he will literally start to go mad, he'll hear voices in his head, he'll flip out, talk to himself and he becomes completely unpredictable until he feels his pain, once he does he will react to the pain as normal and proceed to kill the person who caused him said pain.

Jesus, this guy is messed up. He needs some pills.

Call the doctor wrote:
when he has had the right amounts of pain he is still, as earlier mentioned, loud and voices his own opinion, he gets mad at people who disagree with him unless they can quickly give him a reason that will make him agree with them too. this, however, is not all that hard as he is not very clever, he has a fine grasp of the English and German languages, but he wouldn't know any fancy words, he has basic math skills, enough to count his money and stuff, as for geography, that's a no go, he couldn't read a map unless he was helped and unless he knows an area well if has at least one person who knows where they're going, he's going to get lost nearly guaranteed. he can read but will struggle on words he doesn't already know, no matter how simple the word or what context it's used in, he won't be able to figure out that word, he can write in very shaky, nearly illegible hand writing but will spell most words as they sound, for instance "kill" would be "cil" or "badge" would be "baj" ect. he is however a combat genius, not a tactician or anything, but in that heat of the moment after he's just dodged a bullet or something like that, he knows what to do next without hesitation, he was raised for battle.

Majority of this block is abilities. Strange abilities, but abilities.

MATH wrote:
with his amazing sense of smell and childish personality, he loves good smelling flowers, which many people find hilarious, he also has a diary written in his shaky, unreadable (to most anyway) hand writing. His room is quite strange for someone like him, he has a 2 diaries, one is a general diary written in everyday, the other is a diary for his precious memories, he also has a small booklet that contains every type of pain he has felt, how it felt and a rating from 1 to 10 on how good it was. on a dresser beside his bed he has a bunch of pink, lovely smelling flowers. he has a box hidden in a box hidden in a box behind his wardrobe all of which are locked, in the innermost box he has his most precious belongings, a tuft of hair from the werewolf (feral form) who turned him, a crumpled love letter he found on the road and decided it was adressed to him, he can't read it due to the poetry and complicated words, but it was definitely from a girl to a boy. and the final, most important object in the box, a family portrait, not of his family, that has a baby girl held in the arms of a happy, warm feeling mother with brown hair and the deepest of green eyes, beside her holding a boy of about 7 with black hair, eyes closed while he smiles with an expression of pure joy, is a father with black hair, a warm fuzzy beard, eyes also closed In an expression of happiness. Draufgänger likes to pretend he was the little boy and this is his famaily. the photo was ironically looted by him from a small shack with an old couple inside (he doesn't know but the old couple are the mother and father in the photo) whom he brutally killed, he looked at the photo and instantly wished to be that child, he picked it up with his blood specked gauntlet and decided it was his. I decided to put his room in personality because I think it shows his personality and is important to it, an unusual change in his normal masochist, sadist, personality.

Draufgänger (ready for voting) Done10

Yes.

Yes wrote:
Biography:  When Draufgänger was born, he had parents that didn't look after him properly, if he cried they'd hit the 2 month old child until he shut up,

Draufgänger (ready for voting) What_t11

This baby would die. It would die within weeks if they hit a two month old. That is not it being quiet; that is a baby dying.

FUCK wrote:
he was always hungry and never got to eat or drink enough, one when Draufgänger was 3 months old, a werewolf saw through the window of his house and saw him get beaten, the werewolf turned into his feral form and jumped through the window. the werewolf ripped through Draufgängers parents, killing them instantly, he then tenderly picked up the blood covered child, covered in both his and his parents blood,

And ate him whole. Right? Because he's a werewolf and eats people. Right?

. wrote:
and ran towards the forest.

Fuck!

This! wrote:
Draufgänger lived in the forest with the wolf for 3 days, burying his face into it's fur, not once did the werewolf turn into a human form. On the 4th day, a group of millennium soilders (all artificial vampires) tracked down the werewolf, maybye it was a hellsing werewolf, maybye it wasn't and they could recruit it. When they did find the werewolf they ended up killing him with their silver bullets. Draufgänger clung to the limp, lifeless body of the werewolf, the millennium soilders realised that the child was most likely a werewolf, being so near that werewolf, and they tested by shooting a silver bullet in his right leg and seeing if it burnt or if it just pierced, it burnt him as silver would and they picked him up and brought him back to the Deus ex Machina II, where he was given a "father".

I can't... What is this three month old child getting as nutrients? Why does this Lycan act this way? Why does Millennium have vampires in what I can only assume is the 30's? Why did he not die from a silver bullet if the most powerful werewolf in the series died of a silver filling in a tooth? Why did he randomly become a werewolf? Why did they take him back? Why would Hellsing have a pet werewolf? Why would Millennium even exist in the 30's? Why would the Nazis exist in the early 30's?

Draufgänger (ready for voting) Rage-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2740

It just raises too many question. wrote:
This "father" had no emotional attachments to draufgänger and raised him purely as a weapon for millennium to use. if he did something wrong he was beaten, if he did something right he wasn't even praised. at the age of 5 he could use a pistol somewhat effectively. at the age of 12 they realised something was wrong with him, his so called father was beating him for missing the bullseye when Draufgänger began to laugh. All that time, being beaten by his real parents, thinking he would live a happy life only to be taken by millennium and beaten some more, of course their would be something wrong with him, it could have been multiple personality disorder, it could have been hallucinations, but it manifested as masochism.

YOU PEOPLE ARE BEATING AN INFANT! NOT EVEN A TODDLER - AN INFANT! INFANTS DO NOT LEARN TO USE GUNS AT FIVE YEARS OF AGE! THIS CHILD WOULD BE DEAD!

Nazis are not this needlessly cruel for no reason. wrote:
they began to train him differently, they wouldn't beat him if he did something bad, one time he accidently shot a soldier in the leg, missing the target completely, and was told he wouldn't be beaten for 2 months. a month and a half later, Draufgänger was seen talking to himself. m "Can I kill him?" "I can? really?, good" and then he ran toward the room he trained in and shot his "father" in the legs. the man fell down as Draufgänger went into a half man, half wolf, state. the man who called himself Draufgängers father shot at Draufgänger with silver bullets, Draufgängers mouth split into a grin as he let out a laugh and punched the mans head so hard, it exploded (this man is a normal human). he was knocks out with a gas and woke up in his room, at this stage the room only had one box in it and the only thing in their was the tuft of hair, he had no flowers or diarys at this stage. He woke up with a headache, something he couldn't care less about, he could feel the pain, and knew it was their, but unless he liked the pain, he was completelt neutral towards it. he was going to be killed for what he had done but the major said they didn't have enough werewolves and one death wasn't that bad. at this stage he was sent out in lesser battles, nothing huge, but enough to be in danger and to feel his glorious pain. At 20 he learned of the existence of Walter, the wires looked like amazing weapons he thought to himself, he dedicated his training to learning how to use these wires, at first of course he wouldn't have been able to kill anything, but at the age of 30 (though he never physically aged pass 20) he had learnt to use them at a usable weapon, by the age of 40 he could use them efficiently, by 50 he was ready to use them in wars, by 60 he could use them adeptly, and by 70 he was a master, (though obviously not as good as Walter, I always wondered how he learnt how to use them at such a level so quickly, they must be the hardest weapons to learn ever thus the 50 years of training needed for my character) for the 50 years between then and now, he mostly trained and fought but not much in particular happened. at the age of 30 he found the love letter and at the age of 50 he killed the old couple and got the photo. the flowers were gotten when he was 60 and just as a side note, the highest he's rated a pain so far in his booklet is an 8 when a silver bullet filled with holy water pierced his chest (not his heart as that would obviously kill him) 9 and 10 are reserved for death only, 10 would be the best death he could wish for.

I can't. You're directly admitting you copied Walter now. In character, no less.

Approvals: 0
Disapprovals: 1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Draufgänger (ready for voting)   Draufgänger (ready for voting) EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:06 pm

Draufgänger (ready for voting) Dafuq

APPROVALS: 00

DISAPPROVALS: 02
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Draufgänger (ready for voting)   Draufgänger (ready for voting) EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 7:44 pm

Draufgänger (ready for voting) RainbowDashDissaproves_zps30ca580d

Approvals: 0

Dissaprovals: 3

locked and moved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Draufgänger (ready for voting)   Draufgänger (ready for voting) Empty

Back to top Go down

Draufgänger (ready for voting)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Registration :: Hellsing Registration :: Registration :: Disapproved-
Jump to: