Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worst thing you've ever done/has happened to you

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

Worst thing you've ever done/has happened to you Empty
PostSubject: Worst thing you've ever done/has happened to you   Worst thing you've ever done/has happened to you EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 4:47 pm

I decided that this would be about as interesting as the 1st topic I posted. My example's easy for me. I was bullied last year in 6th class, 23 students in my class all who hated me except one, he was my friend but didn't act like it in school in case he got bullied too. Every day I got used to having dictionarys thrown at my head as the other kids laughed, I got used to the fruits squeezed over my head, I got used to the fights I constantly found myself in and I got used to the never ending torrent of insults. I got used to it but it never got any better, I cried myself to sleep every night for the school year and nearly snapped a few times. Even after I came home with a black eye and a bloody hand and my parents told the principal of the school who said he would try and help, he still did nothing and it only ended when I left school. I would have gone to St Benildas, the closest school to me only a five minute walk away, but most of my class went there so instead I take the half hour cycle to school every day hoping I never meet someone from that school again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst thing you've ever done/has happened to you   Worst thing you've ever done/has happened to you EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 6:05 pm

For what it's worth Utsu, I really do feel for ya man. I didn't do all that well in grade school myself (social skills were not my forte as a small child) and decided to attend a highschool where nobody knew who I was. No place will ever be perfect but I was eventually able to sort out the kind of person that I wanted to be during my highschool years and really did enjoy them. It's cliche as all hell but it really does get better as you get older. People lose interest in the petty type of stuff that children bully one another over and generally get more laid back (of course you pay for that by accepting ever-increasing responsibility). Long story short, many of us here have experienced something at least similar to your situation and are all more than happy to lend an ear whenever you need.

As for the worst thing that's ever happened to me, that would have to be the time that I dislocated my knee. I was training towards my black belt and initially struggled with spin kicks. Mistakenly believing that "trying harder" would overcome the holes in my technique, I performed it incorrectly and dislocated my knee in the process. They popped it back in and I'm fine now but at the time it was a serious dislocation and the recovery period I had to go through delayed my eventual black belt test.
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Worst thing you've ever done/has happened to you   Worst thing you've ever done/has happened to you EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 6:14 pm

Thanks Anderson, you are alot nicer than real Anderson, he'd just kill me for being a heathen. It does mean alot to me that you care and it does help, as for your knee, OUCH!!. My most physically painful experience would have to be when I was eight, I was on the front seat of my dads bike and we were leaving the hospital that I went to for my Dispraxia tests, I was pretty darn dispraxick, couldn't old my leg up for 2 seconds without falling over, anyway I got my leg caught in the spokes of the bikes wheel, I fell off the bike and skid on the left side of my body. My entire left half of my body was bleeding and I nearly got run over. luckily the car stopped and the driver called an ambulance. I slept overnight in the hospital and clung to my mother for the night. The left half of my body scabbed over and I couldn't walk properly for a few weeks. that's It from me, thanks again for listening (reading I guess really) Anderson
Back to top Go down
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
Mato Kuroi

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Worst thing you've ever done/has happened to you   Worst thing you've ever done/has happened to you EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 11:28 pm

I believe i can out-worse both of you, but that will have to await for later, its a long story and i need time to type it out.
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Worst thing you've ever done/has happened to you   Worst thing you've ever done/has happened to you EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 6:53 am

I look forward to it except not in a weird sadistic way just out of curiosity
Back to top Go down
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
Mato Kuroi

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Worst thing you've ever done/has happened to you   Worst thing you've ever done/has happened to you EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 12:51 pm

Alright, so here´s the worst thing thats ever happened to me.

I can`t remember if it was in sixth or seventh grade (German school system, mind you) but bottom line, i was more than halfway done with school and finally got the attention of my crush back then- if she was playing me or not i`ll never be able to tell, but in hindsight it seems unlikely that she meant it honest.

Anyway- we were talking, and she asked me for a date- before i could respond, someone from class had snuck behind me and pulled down my pants in one quick motion.
If that wasn`t bad enough, he managed to pull down my boxers as well. In front of her- and i was standing on a stone terrace, so her face was about -there- when it happened.

Needless to say, for the day, and the rest of the month i was followed by the comments, the teases and the ill-willed questions... I was seriously considering staying at home out of shame or switching schools and while some of my classmates urged me to report this guy to the teachers, who i had very, very good connections to, i didn´t, because the guy was already a troublemaker to begin with and was just one inch away from getting permenantly expelled from school, and not only did he apologize, but he also begged me not to tell on him.

I did, and from that day on he never said a bad word to me again... he even defended me whenever he had the chance.

So yeah, thats the story of the worst thing that ever happened in my life- not counting the day when my first computer died.
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Worst thing you've ever done/has happened to you   Worst thing you've ever done/has happened to you EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 4:44 pm

Well something similar happened to me, I was in 6th class trying my best not to cry when someone pulled my pants down, in the yard, in front of about 80 people. needles to say I was about to smash his face in when I was caught by a teacher, of course I wasn't going to say what happened to me, so I got in trouble and the other guy got off Scott free. Also remember that even if I did tell, that was taboo basically in my class and all 27 of them would probably have gotten physically violent, Albeit I was in front of no crush and my boxers were still up. To make it worse my boxers were a luminous orange colour that day
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Worst thing you've ever done/has happened to you   Worst thing you've ever done/has happened to you EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 4:51 pm

Also that person never apologised and even tried it again during everyone elses confirmation, it wasn't mine cuz I'm an atheist, coupled with my long hair, the fact that I was homeschooled for 4 years and I'm a nerd who was smarter than them seem to be most of the reasons I was bullied, I also am not very physically strong so I was easy to pick on. I actually do tae-kwan-do and am a red tag so I could literally smash a bone with a single kick if I snapped, which I nearly did a few times but managed to control myself. I did however slap someone so hard that they literally fell over and cried, I was beaten up for it but I still add to my list of accomplishments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst thing you've ever done/has happened to you   Worst thing you've ever done/has happened to you EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 6:43 pm

Probably the worst thing that happened to me was about three years ago when my ex succumbed to a drug addiction and moved a drug dealer into my house which led to a big argument and to me slapping her. It's the only time that my anger really took over and robbed me of common sense. In retrospect, she did a lot that could have warranted that but not a moment goes by that I wish I had never gotten into that situation in the first place. It also led to one of the best things that happened to me. A good coworker of mine and his whole family took off of work and helped me get away from there in a single trip.
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Worst thing you've ever done/has happened to you   Worst thing you've ever done/has happened to you EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 6:51 pm

that's touching, I hope it wasn't too hard though I can't imagine it not being hard. my parents have taught kids who have died from their heroine addictions so I can sort of relate, sounds hard. I don't really know what else to say so that's all I've got
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst thing you've ever done/has happened to you   Worst thing you've ever done/has happened to you EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 7:11 pm

I played Infinite Crisis. The most laggy and unbalanced game I've ever seen. The camera doesn't follow you; that would be far too simple. You have to move the camera with your mouse, only it won't move half the time and will send you across the map if you apply even a little too much force, so you're perpetually unable to see. Melee characters can easily overpower and destroy you in a couple of hits (not helped by the fact you can't see them to use your attacks and the lagginess making your character unresponsive). Half the time I had no idea what to do or how to win and just attacked drones, ending up with no kills because I couldn't see or move to fight back if an actual player came up to attack me (either vampire Batman or Green Lantern, since they're the only characters that can do anything).
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Worst thing you've ever done/has happened to you   Worst thing you've ever done/has happened to you EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 7:16 pm

and that's the worst thing that has ever happened to you ever in your life? along with the fact that your best thing was heating pop tarts and overcoming fears of toasters I am staring to believe your life is somewhat sheltered if all this is true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst thing you've ever done/has happened to you   Worst thing you've ever done/has happened to you EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 7:16 pm

I don't tell you how to live your life.
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Worst thing you've ever done/has happened to you   Worst thing you've ever done/has happened to you EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 7:21 pm

I apologise if I offended you as that was not my intent, don't take it wrong and indeed, you don't tell me how to live my life and I did not intend to tell you how to live yours
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Worst thing you've ever done/has happened to you   Worst thing you've ever done/has happened to you EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 5:03 pm

so... anyone got any more storys? remember it's also what you've Done not just what's happened to you, from watching twilight to a near death experience I want to know
Back to top Go down
Rip Van Winkle
Rookie
Rookie
Rip Van Winkle

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Worst thing you've ever done/has happened to you   Worst thing you've ever done/has happened to you EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 2:35 am

Yeah, I have a story but I'll have to post it up later
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Worst thing you've ever done/has happened to you   Worst thing you've ever done/has happened to you EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 9:12 am

Can't wait to hear it
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Worst thing you've ever done/has happened to you   Worst thing you've ever done/has happened to you EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 6:33 pm

umm, Rip?
Back to top Go down
Schultz
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Worst thing you've ever done/has happened to you   Worst thing you've ever done/has happened to you EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 10:33 pm

Back in high school I had ran track. Well one day me and a friend had just got done running 5 miles and we where heading back to the school. we started to cross the road when all of a sudden I see my friend dip out as fast as he can for the other side. Next thing I know bam im laying on top of a van.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worst thing you've ever done/has happened to you   Worst thing you've ever done/has happened to you EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 11:01 pm

My past three relationships.
Ugh.
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Worst thing you've ever done/has happened to you   Worst thing you've ever done/has happened to you EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 6:30 am

first posts on this for ages, thanks guys, actually, this is my first post on this site for ages.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst thing you've ever done/has happened to you   Worst thing you've ever done/has happened to you Empty

Back to top Go down

Worst thing you've ever done/has happened to you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Limbo and Practice RP :: OOC & Chat :: Discussion Board-
Jump to: