Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jerald covelli and Serras Victoria vs Yōhei and Benny Giovanni

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

Jerald covelli and Serras Victoria vs Yōhei and Benny Giovanni Empty
PostSubject: Jerald covelli and Serras Victoria vs Yōhei and Benny Giovanni   Jerald covelli and Serras Victoria vs Yōhei and Benny Giovanni EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 6:50 am

Location: a clear area in the middle of a forest, Yōhei has been here once before, making a mental map of the area, so he won't just bump into trees.

Situation: everyone is with their partner, the excact location of the enemies is unknown but you have a briefing on their appearance and what to look for.

Before making your first post please post the weapons you have with you on the mission and anything else you brought.

Yōhei is equipped with 2FN 57 Belgian pistols loaded with silver plated, holy water filled bullets, 1 sniper rifle loaded with the same precautions as the pistols, a device that makes a high pitched noise that only he or a supernatural being can hear, a spare pair of shoes, and blessed ballistic knives. he is wearing a plain white T-shirt, loose jeans and no shoes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jerald covelli and Serras Victoria vs Yōhei and Benny Giovanni   Jerald covelli and Serras Victoria vs Yōhei and Benny Giovanni EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 10:35 am

I suppose Seras will be wearing her standard yellow uniform and such. As for weaponry, she'll have her Anti-Midian Automatic loaded with a 50 round drum magazine of 13.7mm blessed ammunition with a spare 20 round magazine in her belt. Along with that is of course her Harkonnen cannon and a small ammunition box with a shoulder strap. The box contains 3 incendiary napalm shells as well as 3 depleted uranium shells (all blessed).
Back to top Go down
Jerald Coveli
Rookie
Rookie

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Jerald covelli and Serras Victoria vs Yōhei and Benny Giovanni   Jerald covelli and Serras Victoria vs Yōhei and Benny Giovanni EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 12:58 pm

Jerrald will be bringing his standard 1911's, and his sword, the "Bongo de Sanque."
He's also brought four spare clips, plus the two already loaded up. The rounds are normal, and have no special qualities, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Jerald covelli and Serras Victoria vs Yōhei and Benny Giovanni   Jerald covelli and Serras Victoria vs Yōhei and Benny Giovanni EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:26 pm

Sorry I forgot to mention, the snipers got armour piercing rounds, if anyone has corrections to make on their gear, now's the time
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Jerald covelli and Serras Victoria vs Yōhei and Benny Giovanni   Jerald covelli and Serras Victoria vs Yōhei and Benny Giovanni EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 7:47 pm

the snipers an mk2 a.k.a barret 50 just to be percice
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Jerald covelli and Serras Victoria vs Yōhei and Benny Giovanni   Jerald covelli and Serras Victoria vs Yōhei and Benny Giovanni EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 7:51 pm

m82 not k sorry
Back to top Go down
Benny Giovanni
Novice
Novice
Benny Giovanni

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Jerald covelli and Serras Victoria vs Yōhei and Benny Giovanni   Jerald covelli and Serras Victoria vs Yōhei and Benny Giovanni EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:46 pm

m1911 with silver-plated rounds (4 spare mags, 35 total), MP5A3 with traditional copper(also 4 spare mags, 150 total), blessed katana, & 6 blessed kunai

Jerald covelli and Serras Victoria vs Yōhei and Benny Giovanni Benny_15

soooo do we know the posting order yet?
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Jerald covelli and Serras Victoria vs Yōhei and Benny Giovanni   Jerald covelli and Serras Victoria vs Yōhei and Benny Giovanni EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 4:50 pm

Here is the posting order, if you see a problem with it please just pm me and we'll sort it out. Serra's, Me, Jerald and then Benny. I don't mind my placing in the order so I'll go anywhere. everyone simply post yes if you think this order is OK and then we'll get started
Back to top Go down
Jerald Coveli
Rookie
Rookie

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Jerald covelli and Serras Victoria vs Yōhei and Benny Giovanni   Jerald covelli and Serras Victoria vs Yōhei and Benny Giovanni EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 4:57 pm

No problem here.
Back to top Go down
Benny Giovanni
Novice
Novice
Benny Giovanni

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Jerald covelli and Serras Victoria vs Yōhei and Benny Giovanni   Jerald covelli and Serras Victoria vs Yōhei and Benny Giovanni EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 7:48 pm

Works =)

Actually, I'm making a change to my arsenal though.
Since Benny died in rp 3'(  I helped myself to start developing my own stand-alone series specifically for Benny, although a few other's oc's might be in it.  Anyways, that being said, I wanna change his weaponry for this topic.
Instead of an MP5, I will have an AMT hardballer, which is just another "clone" of the M1911.  In other words, I may come at Covelli & Seras looking like Agent 47 with his dual heaters (they too are hardballers).  =3
Still silver rounds, and 6 magazines total (2 already in the guns, 4 to spare)
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Jerald covelli and Serras Victoria vs Yōhei and Benny Giovanni   Jerald covelli and Serras Victoria vs Yōhei and Benny Giovanni EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:21 pm

could serras victoria please state wether or not she is ok with the posting order and then we can begin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jerald covelli and Serras Victoria vs Yōhei and Benny Giovanni   Jerald covelli and Serras Victoria vs Yōhei and Benny Giovanni EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:25 pm

You guys didn't notice that Seras left the forum over a month ago? She posted a departure message and everything.
Back to top Go down
Benny Giovanni
Novice
Novice
Benny Giovanni

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Jerald covelli and Serras Victoria vs Yōhei and Benny Giovanni   Jerald covelli and Serras Victoria vs Yōhei and Benny Giovanni EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:54 pm

you're absolutely right; I've taken notice of her absence. Damn, she left the forum =(
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Jerald covelli and Serras Victoria vs Yōhei and Benny Giovanni   Jerald covelli and Serras Victoria vs Yōhei and Benny Giovanni EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:26 pm

and I left for 4 weeks, didn't notice and feel sad and pretty dumb. oh well
Back to top Go down
Benny Giovanni
Novice
Novice
Benny Giovanni

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Jerald covelli and Serras Victoria vs Yōhei and Benny Giovanni   Jerald covelli and Serras Victoria vs Yōhei and Benny Giovanni EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:40 pm

Its all good, bro (3
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Jerald covelli and Serras Victoria vs Yōhei and Benny Giovanni   Jerald covelli and Serras Victoria vs Yōhei and Benny Giovanni EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:41 pm

:-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jerald covelli and Serras Victoria vs Yōhei and Benny Giovanni   Jerald covelli and Serras Victoria vs Yōhei and Benny Giovanni Empty

Back to top Go down

Jerald covelli and Serras Victoria vs Yōhei and Benny Giovanni
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Limbo and Practice RP :: Practice Fights.-
Jump to: