Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

best thing you've ever done

Go down 
+2
Mato Kuroi
Utsu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

best thing you've ever done Empty
PostSubject: best thing you've ever done   best thing you've ever done EmptyWed May 29, 2013 5:25 pm

Yo just wondering what the coolest/funniest/best thing anybody hear has done. mine would have to be playing drums in front of a crowd of over 200 people on knockan stockan every year with my band, who are also my family. we have a page on Facebook, we're nursery crimes and I'm sorry for advertising but hey. anyways please post the best thing you've ever done, I look forward to the replies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: best thing you've ever done   best thing you've ever done EmptyFri May 31, 2013 12:10 am

At my old martial arts school the testing process towards black belt was split into three separate tests. One dealt with combinations and self-defense techniques, one was forms and the third involved a verbal exam as well as sparring (1v1, 1v2 and 1v3). A friend of mine and I were testing at the same time and we decided splitting it up was too easy so we both did all three tests in one sitting. By the end of it I had trouble even standing steadily but I finished the gauntlet with passing marks and earned my black belt. Granted, I've gone on to study other things at other schools but that memory still fills me with a fair bit of pride.
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: best thing you've ever done   best thing you've ever done EmptyFri May 31, 2013 3:00 pm

Your a black belt? What martial arts do you do cuz I do tae-kwan-doe and I'm a red tip'(about 4 grades away from black belt)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: best thing you've ever done   best thing you've ever done EmptyFri May 31, 2013 3:04 pm

Overcame my fear of toasters and heated a Pop-Tart.
best thing you've ever done Like-a-boss_259799-500x
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: best thing you've ever done   best thing you've ever done EmptyFri May 31, 2013 3:10 pm

HOLY SHEEEET!!! YOU'RE NOT SCARED OF TOASTERS?? YOU DEMON SPAWN, EVERYBODY RUN FOR YOUR LIVES, AGHHHHHH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: best thing you've ever done   best thing you've ever done EmptyFri May 31, 2013 3:29 pm

To answer your earlier question Utsu, I started with Taekwondo (my test for blackbelt described earlier was at my original Taekwondo school). Since then I've moved on to training with some Shaolin Gong Fu guys out in Iowa where I'm still only an orange belt. Somewhat of a lower rank but they let me start out from it rather than the bottom due to my previous experience.
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: best thing you've ever done   best thing you've ever done EmptyFri May 31, 2013 4:04 pm

Wow a black belt in tae-kwan-do, I knew this topic would be interesting, what degree are you?
Back to top Go down
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
Mato Kuroi

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: best thing you've ever done   best thing you've ever done EmptyFri May 31, 2013 4:30 pm

I briefly considered buying a Call of Duty game.
Then i put it back in the shelf and bought a controller instead, as well as Red Orchestra 1.
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: best thing you've ever done   best thing you've ever done EmptyFri May 31, 2013 4:50 pm

OK. By the way I've been meaning to tell you but I think your characters badass
Back to top Go down
Benny Giovanni
Novice
Novice
Benny Giovanni

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: best thing you've ever done   best thing you've ever done EmptyFri May 31, 2013 5:09 pm

Once i won a heap of money, (I dont remember what from) and I donated it to the spd foundation. Somewhere around there I was recognized by an NFL team
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: best thing you've ever done   best thing you've ever done EmptyFri May 31, 2013 5:39 pm

Seriously? That's super nice, I've done charity gigs but, wow faith in people restored
Back to top Go down
Benny Giovanni
Novice
Novice
Benny Giovanni

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: best thing you've ever done   best thing you've ever done EmptyFri May 31, 2013 6:15 pm

Nah, this was a years ago. and remember, it took another autistic to do that. My faith is nearly gone. I'd still probably give a hand, but for some, im just like "damn..."
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: best thing you've ever done   best thing you've ever done EmptyFri May 31, 2013 6:53 pm

Well the human race as a whole is crap, myself included. People are shit in my opinion and should be wiped from the face of the planet, taking the horrible damage they've done with them. if there was a button that killed mankind, I would press it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: best thing you've ever done   best thing you've ever done EmptyFri May 31, 2013 6:57 pm

Utsu wrote:
Well the human race as a whole is crap, myself included. People are shit in my opinion and should be wiped from the face of the planet, taking the horrible damage they've done with them. if there was a button that killed mankind, I would press it.

best thing you've ever done H66C13259
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: best thing you've ever done   best thing you've ever done EmptyFri May 31, 2013 7:04 pm

Played soccer utilizing my Capoeira training, which would also be used to kick a soccer ball in your general direction to stop you from pressing that button; because as much as life sucks, I do enjoy living.

best thing you've ever done Soccer-capoeira-kick-goal
Back to top Go down
Benny Giovanni
Novice
Novice
Benny Giovanni

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: best thing you've ever done   best thing you've ever done EmptyFri May 31, 2013 7:09 pm

Damn! Radical much O.O I thought of it as just some normal people that aren't that great. We're all nerds here (I mean that in a good way) so... =3. Awesome moves, miles! 8D
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: best thing you've ever done   best thing you've ever done EmptyFri May 31, 2013 7:12 pm

ah I see your point, I do like living I just don't think it's worth all the other living creatures lives being destroyed. even by accident things with emotions are killed everyday by people and that's without the thing I hate most. the meat industry. I mean bad place to post this really as it's likely I'll be subject to ridicule but, eh
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: best thing you've ever done   best thing you've ever done EmptyFri May 31, 2013 7:16 pm

haha oh yeah, non- nerds annoy me, especially in the case of my primary school where I was physically hurt somewhere by someone at any point in time. also yeah I know I'm a bit extreme but I hate my species. don't get me wrong, there are good people, but there only good compared to other people. anyways I'm going to inconspicuously change the subject back to the best thing people have done and no one will notice
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: best thing you've ever done   best thing you've ever done EmptyFri May 31, 2013 7:20 pm

also my dad keeps telling me to advertise this so, my band is on YouTube. we are nursery crimes and we are playing killing in the name of by rage against the machine, pm me if you like it. except I can't find it, huh I'll tell you when I do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: best thing you've ever done   best thing you've ever done EmptyFri May 31, 2013 7:25 pm

It's not really being vegetarian or against animal cruelty or all that, it's saying, "I want to kill every human." Basing your reasons on the destruction people cause is a complete rejection of the massive destruction various plant and animal species cause every day.

Fun Fact: Rabbits have caused more ecological destruction to the country of Australia than any human industry. As an non-native species, they quickly destroyed food sources for many herbivores, made worse by their high rate of reproduction. This also destroyed the habitats of many insects, as well as allow soil to erode away, as there were no roots to hold it in place after the rabbits ate everything in an area. Predators, in turn, thrived, due to the increase in prey. Over time, this forced the rabbits to migrate, spreading all across the country to do the same thing all over again.
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: best thing you've ever done   best thing you've ever done EmptyFri May 31, 2013 7:50 pm

yes but the amount of damage we can do eg. Nukes is a much bigger threat plus humans like to think they're smart so shouldn't we be above that? no one species has damaged the planet as much as we have. I do not claim to be better, I also destroy things like everyone else does in there daily life, I just think it's wrong. if you wish to reply please note I can only reply tomorrow cuz my battery's nearly dead.
Back to top Go down
Benny Giovanni
Novice
Novice
Benny Giovanni

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: best thing you've ever done   best thing you've ever done EmptyFri May 31, 2013 7:54 pm

I hope everybody's got loaded rifles =3 (I do agree that we do some damage, but how you bring up bunnies: wow!) I think what he means is when they do stupid or mean things, especially to people who are just plain different in society if not physically different in some way, maybe treat them as something theyre not. you ever see what kind of prejudice happens to Deaf people? lets go back to accomplishments, shall we?
Back to top Go down
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
Mato Kuroi

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: best thing you've ever done   best thing you've ever done EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 2:39 pm

Utsu wrote:
please note I can only reply tomorrow cuz my battery's nearly dead.

Desktop PCs 1, Laptops 0.

REBEL 2
ACTION
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: best thing you've ever done   best thing you've ever done EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 5:36 pm

excellent point Mato, I'm actually using a tablet but the chargers broken so it loses power faster then it gets it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: best thing you've ever done   best thing you've ever done EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:30 pm

This topic was interesting me at first. Then I read the most recent topic of discussion and my reaction could only be expressed via the lion below.

best thing you've ever done Demotivator__Face_Palm_by_Spirit_catcher
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: best thing you've ever done   best thing you've ever done EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 5:39 am

Oh well that's nice, I would prefer to go back on topic though because it really was an interesting topic
Back to top Go down
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
Mato Kuroi

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: best thing you've ever done   best thing you've ever done EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 8:27 am

Well the best thing i`ve ever done was to buy an older Samsung Android phone rather than any Iphone... or the cheap chinese phones that look cool but perform horribly.

I`m getting almost a week out of my battery while Apple users charge their phones on a daily basis.
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: best thing you've ever done   best thing you've ever done EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 10:35 am

FUCK YEAH, I strongly dislike apple, Androids way better. Good work Mato
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: best thing you've ever done   best thing you've ever done EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 2:07 am

I pulled the pins on someones grenades while they were still hanging from his vest during an Airsoft War. He had them hanging by the spoons. I felt horrible afterwards but it was still pretty awesome seeing the guy panic for like 5 seconds as he tried to take off his vest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: best thing you've ever done   best thing you've ever done EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 2:58 am

I would have to say the most interesting thing I did was sort of the same as you. I auditioned at America's Got Talent back in January of 2012. I sang "Show Me How to Live" in front of a TV producer. It was sort of a overcoming my own fear kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: best thing you've ever done   best thing you've ever done EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:17 am

Seriously? So now we have a black belt homicidal priest and a singing crimson fucking vampire. I LOVE THESE MODS
Back to top Go down
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
Mato Kuroi

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: best thing you've ever done   best thing you've ever done EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 11:42 am

Alisa Wulfstan wrote:
I pulled the pins on someones grenades while they were still hanging from his vest during an Airsoft War. He had them hanging by the spoons. I felt horrible afterwards but it was still pretty awesome seeing the guy panic for like 5 seconds as he tried to take off his vest.

Oh my god so evil. <3

Was it the type that "explodes" when it hits the ground or the type that blows the BBs out with gas pressure?
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: best thing you've ever done   best thing you've ever done EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 7:41 pm

so ... anyone else?
(BUMP)
Back to top Go down
Utsu
Novice
Novice

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: best thing you've ever done   best thing you've ever done EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 6:32 pm

anyone??
(re-bump)
Back to top Go down
Schultz
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: best thing you've ever done   best thing you've ever done EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 11:17 am

Well once broke in to a grave yard at night with some friends looking for some devils chiar that ended up not even being at that grave yard. and then we got chased out by what we think was a car full of gang bangers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: best thing you've ever done   best thing you've ever done EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 12:40 pm

....thats supposed to be awesome?
I´m not sure if thats a crime at where you live, but its disrespectful and mean spirited, even if you happen to be a satanist.
Back to top Go down
Bayman
Trainee
Trainee
Bayman

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: best thing you've ever done   best thing you've ever done EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 1:53 pm

My friend and I bought this BB rifle that's used for small game hunting and sometimes he and I just have to go out and wreck shit up. There's this Sonic that usually has potheads/junkies in the back with food so he parked his car across from the Sonic in the dark. I took the rifle and loaded it with a single round, aiming at the stoners/junkies and fired. The metal BB shot one of the cups they were holding and exploded everywhere on the group.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Moderate
Moderate
Lenka

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: best thing you've ever done   best thing you've ever done EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 2:25 pm

I joined this forum. Does that count?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: best thing you've ever done   best thing you've ever done EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 2:39 pm

That's just a dick move Bayman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: best thing you've ever done   best thing you've ever done EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 2:43 pm

So far, Lenka's the only one on this page who hasn't caused unnecessary destruction or desecration.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: best thing you've ever done   best thing you've ever done EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 3:51 pm

Meeting my current boyfriend and joining my burlesque troupe.

= w=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: best thing you've ever done   best thing you've ever done EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 3:57 pm

C-C-C-Combo Breaker!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: best thing you've ever done   best thing you've ever done EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 6:11 pm

I'm not a very destructive person.
:U
Back to top Go down
Schultz
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: best thing you've ever done   best thing you've ever done EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 10:24 pm

Well we never broke any thing just snuck in to the grave yard . we werent there to do any thing other than look at the chair. We just happen to walk up on a group of guys who were smoking and painting stuff on walls. so we got the hell out of there and they followed us for a while. Just one of the more exciting moments of my life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: best thing you've ever done   best thing you've ever done Empty

Back to top Go down

best thing you've ever done
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Limbo and Practice RP :: OOC & Chat :: Discussion Board-
Jump to: