Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tanith's practice (Richmond, virginia)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tanith's practice (Richmond, virginia) Empty
PostSubject: Tanith's practice (Richmond, virginia)   Tanith's practice (Richmond, virginia) EmptyMon May 27, 2013 6:05 pm

She unlocked the door to the staircase in an air of silence, the only sound, the rattle of the keys in the lock. She closed it behind her and rather quickly ascended the stairs. Zeresa opened the door to the practice and flicked on the lights, she half-glared at the stack of papers on her desk but didn't address them presently. Her calm expression however focused on the coat behind her desk, her hand dived into its pocket to check whether or not her passport was still in there, it was. Not taking it off the hanger just yet, she sat down at her desk and opened up her personal computer. Right about when her assistant came in...

Acknowledging her assistant's presence with a mere glance, Tanith got to emailing at once and booking herself a flight. "I'm going out of the country for a time, I'd like you to cancel all my appointments indefinitely. You are not required to come in until I call you, however you will still be paid". Her monotonous voice was marked with pen hitting paper as her assistant noted everything down, the only other companion was the keys being hit on the keyboard. "The facilities?" came the response of the young European girl with the pen hovering in the air above her notepad that had seemingly materialized in her hand that bespoke an air of efficiency. "The cleaners may come in once a week until I am back..." her assistant went over to her own desk to grab a few things then disappeared out the door with a nod in Tanith's direction as all acknowledgment or farewell needed.

Tanith stayed for a few moments longer before the computer snapped shut, emails sent and flight booked, she was in for a decent trip. Hopefully worth it this time...

The keys rattled in the lock again at the stairs, she walked away with her hands snug in her coats pockets and her belt holding the coat tight against her body. Preferring to walk, Tanith would stay the night in a hotel nearest the airport to save any trouble with catching a lift. She didn't want to keep her car at an airport when she didn't know how long she was going to be and detested public transport.
-----------------------
Exit to Valence, France
Back to top Go down

Tanith's practice (Richmond, virginia)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Hellsing RPG :: Other Countries :: United States-
Jump to: