Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mikey vs Gaius

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mikey vs Gaius Empty
PostSubject: Mikey vs Gaius   Mikey vs Gaius EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 4:37 pm

OOC: A tunnel Complex, an abandoned mine with no natural light inside but wide open spaces, there are no torches. Allows you to move around the main hall like open areas, though they're all linked by fairly small and medium length shafts that lead down into the earth. Neither side knows where the others is.

Standing still in one of the hall like areas of the mine shaft Gaius felt almost giddy, for once his opponent was as blind as him but added to that he could see into the darkness with his "sonar." His ears pricked as he listened out for the Iscariot agent. Nothing was going to go wrong he felt. This westerner even if he had a torch wouldn't have it working for long enough. Gaius could lead him on a merry chase throughout the tunnels for as long as he needed to.

He had his gun gripped in his hands and he was poised to fire if he had to. He had a number of passages to run down but he hoped he wouldn't have to. He had to make sure he gave up little space as possible. He never knew if he would come to a dead end, fear wasn't worth his life. His ears pricked again, his target was growing nearer he felt. His back was against a wall and his feet firmly on the ground.

Let him come
Back to top Go down

Mikey vs Gaius Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikey vs Gaius   Mikey vs Gaius EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 12:44 pm

OOC: I agreed to help ya out, so I'll probably only pull a few punches here and there, and even set up a few things along the way for you to try and catch. I'm also using mikey's 20mm handguns in this fight. I am allowing Gaius five "respawns" to help out as well.

I'm going to assume that we know a bit about each other and going to assume we're both alert due to the way you worded your post. You know I'm Iscariot, you said I'm already in the tunnel and moving, meaning I'm tracking/following you, and yer waiting on me. So, because of this I'm already going to be prepared and ready to blast you into oblivion at a moments notice. Also, you left me a somewhat large opening when you didn't specify the location the mining complex, especially with what Mikey himself has access to.
-----------------------------------------------

The veil of darkness the old tunnel complex held posed no challenge to the cyborg, who's red eyes peered through the darkness. The thermal vision lit up everything in a vibrant display of color, ones tinted red had some form of heat to it, others tinted lighter blues were cooler. This piece of equipment was extremely useful for this type of operation, as it allowed the cyborg to follow the foot prints left on the tunnel floor. It was rather hot outside the tunnels, meaning the heat from the Lycans boots transferred to the cold, dry and dusty floors, leaving a somewhat glowing trail directly to the lycans supposed location. The fact that he could see a small portion of the corner showing feint shades of red, orange and yellow indicated something hot was either leaning against it out of view, or had leaned against it only moments ago. He assumed it was the former. Having stopped several yards down the tunnel from the Lycans suspected hiding spot, the cyborg brought his arms up and weapons to bare on the spot where the footprints turned around the corner while flicking the safety off at the same time.

20mm rounds, designed to punch through buildings, aircraft and even tanks, along with almost any other form of armor were about to be unleashed. The stone wouldn't have a chance, let alone the person hiding behind it. Two massive, explosive sounds literally tore through the cave as two 20mm rounds were launched down the tunnel toward the corner the reddish spot was shining from, both would punch massive holes through the rock and still have more than enough for to blow whatever was hiding to bits.

Last edited by Father Michel Miles on Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Mikey vs Gaius Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikey vs Gaius   Mikey vs Gaius EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 2:04 pm

Hearing the sound of the safety being clicked off, Gaius prepared himself to dodge. Gaius threw himself down and got back up after the initial shock had gone, the shots destroyed the wall and would’ve killed him. Though Gaius kept a good composure and got up when he was out of immediate range from his opponent. He ran down the corridor, his gun was already ready to fire ut first he was going to leave the Cyborg with a present to remember him by.

Spinning around, he fired to the Cyborg’s right; there was a support bar to his right. Throwing himself into a backwards roll Gaius made sure he was out of the way. The rocks above his opponents head only took a second but with one less support they began to collapse down onto the Iscariot agent.
Back to top Go down

Mikey vs Gaius Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikey vs Gaius   Mikey vs Gaius EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 4:42 pm

OOC: Bad ending on that post man... Left yerself open.

Seeing the thermal image of his target throw himself down out of the initial path of his bullets, the cyborg immediately went into motion after it so as not to lose it in the mass of tunnels, chasing it down the nearby corridor. The Lycan fired a single round past him, it was obvious by the aim he wasn't intentionally trying to hit him, but the Lycans plan to drop several tons of rock ontop of the cyborg was meaningless at this point. Miles was already in the same corridor as Gaius, causing the rocks to crush only air and whatever else was beneath them.

His target was on its back in a backwards roll, and in the corridor it wasn't really a wise move to do with walls on both sides of you. In reality the Lycan had only two ways to roll, to the cyborg or away from him, either one made him an easy target. Lifting his handguns once again toward the red figure in his thermal view, the cyborg let off a volley of 20 more rounds down the corridors hall, four 20mm rounds. The Lycan was about to be reduced to nothing but paste.
Back to top Go down

Mikey vs Gaius Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikey vs Gaius   Mikey vs Gaius EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 7:29 am

As the shots tore through his body Gaius felt himself burn up and as the shots abated he quickly regenerated (OOC: Respawns left= 4) He quickly scrambled with his feet and backed away further down the corridor firing shots as he went. He wasn’t firing at the android though he was aiming at his guns and hands. There wouldn’t be as much Armour and if he managed to penetrate it, it would work out in his favour.

He carried on retreating down the tunnels and before his opponent had a chance to recover, before his opponents had a chance to follow he’d already fired at another support before he moved around the corner. That section of the tunnel began collapsing leaving the section of the tunnel they were in a wreck of rocks. He carried on running and waited at the end of the tunnel to see the result.

OOC: short post is short
Back to top Go down

Mikey vs Gaius Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikey vs Gaius   Mikey vs Gaius EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:41 am

Well, the creature was proving far more stubborn than he thought it would. Normally a single shot from the handcannons he now carried could put just about anything down with a single shot, yet this abomination seemed to regenerate with ease. Quickly charging forward after the beast as it scrambled to its feet and began to retreat, the bullets that were aimed at his hands and guns missed there target with the cyborgs movement, AK-47 rounds slammed into his reinforced flesh on his chest and mushroomed against his body before falling to the ground. The impacts were muscled through as the cyborg continued his charge forward while the man let off several more rounds toward the other supports. Apparently this beast was insane.

If he continued to collapse the supports, it didn't matter if the cyborg was under it or not, the whole mine had the potential to collapse and kill them both. Maybe that was Gaius's goal, to kill himself along with the cyborg. That wasn't going to happen. The cyborgs strides became larger and faster as the rocks began to fall, crashing down behind him in a massive wreck. Diving forward into a roll as several tons of rocks came down, the cyborgs frame became visible as it flew out of the dust cloud into a roll with his handguns pointed ahead of him before pulling the triggers, launching two more rounds down the tunnel at his target. If this man-beast was going to continue running in a straight line, who was Michel to question the dull acts of an enemy?
Back to top Go down

Mikey vs Gaius Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikey vs Gaius   Mikey vs Gaius EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 4:25 pm

Gaius became aware of the Cyborg rolling out of the wreckage of rocks and the werewolf realised that he didn’t have time to get out of the way of the guns. He had to get out of the way, now. Throwing himself down as the Cyborg got up Gaius rolled away slightly down the corridor to his right, he was going down further into the depths of the mine shaft to put more distance between him and the Iscariot as possible. This was going to get more difficult, on his feet two corridors away from the Cyborg he put his hand on the rock to rest. He would need it, after a second he drew himself up and prepared.

He backed further down into the mineshaft prepared to throw himself away, at the slightest hint of gun fire. If he was in close quarters with the man he’d lose, he was bigger and faster. Added to that gunfire didn’t do anything to him, it was going to go badly if he was stuck having to fight the Mechanical Man. He changed his rifles magazine as quickly as possible, and just like that he was ready to fight or run.
Back to top Go down

Mikey vs Gaius Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikey vs Gaius   Mikey vs Gaius EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 3:21 pm

OOC: Remember what I told you over MSN, gotta watch that. Try this.
-------------------------------------

Well this was unproductive. He missed, but just barely. Apparently this oversized dog had some form of intelligent after all as he decided to actually get out of Miles' line of sight. Rising from his kneeing position, the cyborg was still able to pick up slight heat signatures from the mans footprints, the robots auditory sensors managed to pick up he footsteps as well. It was rather hard to hide in a place where sound echoed if you were already found. The cyborg, as always, decided to pursue the beast. Bolting off and rounding the corner to follow the heat signature and sound, it only took seconds for him find the target. Stepping around the corner two corridors down, the cyborg brought both of his handguns up and fired down the tunnel with several rounds.
Back to top Go down

Mikey vs Gaius Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikey vs Gaius   Mikey vs Gaius EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 4:43 pm

Moving around the corner to his opponent’s right as his opponent stopped moving and brought his pistols to bear, the shots went right past Gaius. Gaius out of range hearing the mini explosions as his opponent fired with his huge hand guns, he heard the blast. He could’ve heard it from a greater distance, backing down the corridor he’d turned into Gaius felt like laughing. The werewolf kept ready to throw himself aside, and he quickly went down the first opening to his right as he backed away from the gunfire. Running down the mines once more he plunged head on into the darkness, the cold hit him as he went. Things were getting tougher and he’d have to bring things up a notch, otherwise he wouldn’t stand a chance. Running downwards he made sure that he took longer strides, he was going to make sure his opponent had to hunt him down. Stopping at the entrance to another corridor straight down 10 yards from the opening he’d gone down he was ready to run again if need be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mikey vs Gaius Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikey vs Gaius   Mikey vs Gaius Empty

Back to top Go down

Mikey vs Gaius
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Limbo and Practice RP :: Practice Fights.-
Jump to: