Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ShinRa Electric Regional Headquarters(Europe)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

ShinRa Electric Regional Headquarters(Europe) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShinRa Electric Regional Headquarters(Europe)   ShinRa Electric Regional Headquarters(Europe) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 10:21 am

(OOC) Not much for me to say, either. Just "listen intently and stand there looking smug".
Back to top Go down
Rufus ShinRa
Moderate
Moderate
Rufus ShinRa

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: ShinRa Electric Regional Headquarters(Europe)   ShinRa Electric Regional Headquarters(Europe) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:13 pm

"One hundred and seventy five percent. Rest stays the same, but our initial funding is cut down by fifty percent. Final offer." Rufus said almost immediately after Integral finished speaking.  He sighed with a slight smirk and spoke, "Then again if you don't agree, I can always sue for services owed.  Which in the end will cost you more after all the court and legal fees."  Rufus wondered how she would react.  Would she go down the route that the Hellsing Organization is protected by the Crown and that it wouldn't be able to happen or would she submit to the offer.  Rufus leaned back into his chair.  There was always the death option.  In reality she could simply order Alucard to kill everyone in this room, and Rufus nor anyone he hired could do a damn thing about it.  They were not trained nor equipped to fight the likes of Alucard.  

Aside from those thoughts Rufus was also thinking about where he should take his vacation.  Should he visit the villa his family owns in Bora Bora or would he visit the canary Islands.  Other thoughts consisted of the people Rufus constantly belittled that were apart of his board of directors.  No doubt his company would split if Rufus retired or was killed.  They didn't have enough senses to chose a sane person to run the company.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: ShinRa Electric Regional Headquarters(Europe)   ShinRa Electric Regional Headquarters(Europe) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 3:14 pm

The number worked perfectly for her actually. She would not have to pay as much as he wanted, and as for the funding that was not so unusual since the round table would always try to take cuts out of her budget for their mistresses. He was right though. Integra could simply tell Alucard to kill everyone that saw them including the security guards, and Mato to take the cameras to dispose of them. However, if she didn't tie up all her ends accordingly then it would be a big diplomatic issue possibly. After thinking it all through she came up with her decision. Integra smirked with a twinkle of Hellsing madness in her eyes, and extended her hand for Mr. ShinRa to shake. I accept your offer. Who knows this may benefit both of us instead of just the obvious party. If you have nothing else to today other than needing my signature I will have to be off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShinRa Electric Regional Headquarters(Europe)   ShinRa Electric Regional Headquarters(Europe) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 3:18 pm

(Since Mato isn´t told to kill anyone, she`ll just stand there waiting for the two to finish.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShinRa Electric Regional Headquarters(Europe)   ShinRa Electric Regional Headquarters(Europe) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 5:42 am

(Jooooohn, Alucard post.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShinRa Electric Regional Headquarters(Europe)   ShinRa Electric Regional Headquarters(Europe) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 1:00 pm

(OOC) Already said to skip me unless something needs me.
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: ShinRa Electric Regional Headquarters(Europe)   ShinRa Electric Regional Headquarters(Europe) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 3:31 pm

(OOC: Saxon has been busy with work.)
Back to top Go down
Rufus ShinRa
Moderate
Moderate
Rufus ShinRa

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: ShinRa Electric Regional Headquarters(Europe)   ShinRa Electric Regional Headquarters(Europe) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:31 pm

Rufus had what he wanted. He didn't care really. He was being payed well over what he would've sold the weapons for. He was now their main supplier. He slid the contract across the desk
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: ShinRa Electric Regional Headquarters(Europe)   ShinRa Electric Regional Headquarters(Europe) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 4:23 pm

Integra grabbed the contract, and looked it over one last time to make sure everything was properly as told to her verbally.  Seeing nothing wrong with the contract she grabbed a pen, and placed her signature in the appropriate place with her official title.  After she was finished she got up from the chair.  If there is nothing else Mr. ShinRa that requires my attention I will take my leave.  I have duties to attend to.  She turned around with her hair whipping slightly at the bottom, and walked out of the office towards the elevators.  I can hardly wait to get out of here, and out of this country.

------------>  Airport (Up to those in my party if they want to do anything at the airport or not.  If not we'll head straight for the mansion.)

Last edited by Integra F. W. Hellsing on Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mato Kuroi
Moderate
Moderate
Mato Kuroi

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: ShinRa Electric Regional Headquarters(Europe)   ShinRa Electric Regional Headquarters(Europe) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 5:09 pm

Seeing her superior leave, Mato sealed her lips once more before she would spout any insults towards the man. Instead, she glared at the guards and went to grab her weapons- they`d better be in tip-top shape, or someone might lose an arm.
"Well... may i speak freely? That was a waste of time. At least in my eyes, i don´t know how you see it- he ripped us off, and cannot be trusted as far as we can throw him." She whispered into Integra`s ear as they left, but the way Integra was trying her hardest to keep a pokerface already told her that Mato said nothing new to her. "...Hey, while we`re in the country- i`m sure it`ll take a bit fpr the plane to be fueled up and everything, how about we amuse ourselves for a bit?"

------------ > To the airport!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ShinRa Electric Regional Headquarters(Europe)   ShinRa Electric Regional Headquarters(Europe) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 5:27 pm

This was a bore and a half. He'd seen many atrocities in his day (many of which he committed), but a conniving businessman still disgusted him. He went to leave with the rest, utterly disappointed at not being able to rip the upstart's head from his shoulders.

---> To go somewhere and do stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ShinRa Electric Regional Headquarters(Europe)   ShinRa Electric Regional Headquarters(Europe) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ShinRa Electric Regional Headquarters(Europe)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Hellsing RPG :: Other Countries :: France-
Jump to: