Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Herr Major Montana Max Not finish.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Herr Major Montana Max Not finish. Empty
PostSubject: Herr Major Montana Max Not finish.   Herr Major Montana Max Not finish. EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 2:17 am

b]Have you see the OVA or read the manga series of Hellsing? If so how
far have you gotten? If not please direct your attention to YouTube,
and watch OVA 1-4 at least. Warning: If you have watched the anime
we require you watch the OVA, or read the manga. The anime is not
canon. This is not our opinion. This is the law set down by the
creator of Hellsing, Kouta Hirano.
I seen it all I own all 10 volumes. I been a Member here Before but for health issues and some Misunderstandings on some of my trips i been away and deleted but like i told my master ill keep coming back as long as i got my legs to crawl back to her Lap[/b]

Name:Montana Max, But is Always refer to as The Major or Herr Sturmbannführer

Physical appearance: The Major is Known for his short height and his Chubby appearance with a smile that split his cheeks up to his eyes, His Eyes are a Distinct Reptile yellowish that suits his evil intends. His Hair Color is of a clean Blonde with his hair Slick back from one side and the other with a emo style bang. His Appearance at first look that of a normal fat slob that just sits there being lazy, but that is only to hide his true inner sadistic self. Montana's overall appearance looks almost exactly like he did in 1945 but a bit more chubbier maybe due to the fact of his operation that turn him into a cyborg.

Clothing of choice:His Glasses of a round shape style lens, and a 3 piece white suit, which Consist of the White vest, White Pants, and a White Coat that goes down to his knees, His tie However is the only thing in the entire suit that isn't white but rather a Olive reddish color

Abilities:One Montana's Abilities is his Ability is to Encourage his troops with his speeches. Montana is also known for his battle tactics. His Prolonged life due to his Operation into a cyborg also gives him the quality to live a longer life then the average person. He Also shows to be second Smartest person person in Millennium Loosing to the Doctor by a bit. (The Doctor is shown to be Smarter since he is a scientist and all) People may not agree but Montana has a unique ability which is to stay level headed in the heat of battle, though the major himself may not get involve but when it comes to nail biting decisions or sticky situation, he keep his head cool and finds a quick way to get out of the sticky situation

Organization:Millennium

Personality:Warp-twisted thinker, sadistic, Cruel, Patient, Cold-hearted, Self-righteous, Intellectual, Artistic person. Montana Has shown signs of a complete sociopath that is willing to risk his own life to get the objective done through any means necessary. Major Montana is willing to sacrifice his troops to prove a point or to even bring horror to his own men. He finds pain and even death amusing at some points. Major is also a big artist and the world is nothing more then his canvas to prove his point about life itself. The Major views and beliefs that nothing is more wonderful than conflict itself, without conflict this is no war, without war there is no purpose in life.

Biography:The Major true Origins are only known to very few people. Montana was born to an Alcoholic father and a Prostituted mother, His house was one of the worst houses in the entire neighborhood he lived in. The House only had 1 bedroom and his mother will take clients daily in the single room house while Montana lived, ate, and slept there. He grew indifferent about sex as he began to grow older.One day his father died of Alcohol poisoning but the major was not surprise that his father died of drinking. One the day of the funeral his mother did not shed any tears or showed any sort of compassion over the death of her husband. Then the very next day she took in a client. Montana got fed up and got hold of his mother pistol that was kept in a box near the drawer and place the gun into his mother temple and shot her point blank, He also shot her client as well in the head as they both slept and place the gun on her mothers hand and called the police telling them that his mother and her client got into a fight about money and she shot him and then herself. Of course the police believed him he was just 12. He met Adolf when he was still in parliament and the fuhrer took him in and raised him in politics.

Montana Quickly rose into power quickly as he took control of Battalions and Scientist for his own purpose

HE IS NOT COMPLETE ILL FINISH IT SOON
RP sample:
Back to top Go down

Herr Major Montana Max Not finish.
Page 1 of 1