Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kazaria

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kazaria Empty
PostSubject: Kazaria   Kazaria EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:53 pm

Have you see the OVA or read the manga series of Hellsing? If so how far have you gotten? If not please direct your attention to YouTube, and watch OVA 1-4 at least. Warning: If you have watched the anime we require you watch the OVA, or read the manga. The anime is not canon. This is not our opinion. This is the law set down by the creator of Hellsing, Kouta Hirano.

Name: Kazaria, goes by Kaz.

Physical appearance: about 5' 1", dirty blond hair, green eyes. usally hay a piece of wheat in her mouth, has a southern accent.

Clothing of choice: striped polo shirt under overalls, typical country clothing really.

Weaponry of choice: pair of specially made swords, short handles with sharp crosspieces, dual edged blade with cross sharpening (one side sharpened with upwards slant, one with downwards slant

Race: vampire

Abilities: typical vampire abilities, she can also 'speak to animals' (this is limited by the fact that she used to work on a farm, so typical farm animals it works on)

Organization: proudly serves Hellsing

Personality: she calmly speaks to everyone, never losing her temper. she is known to stay to herself and rarely opens up about her past. she always holds her head high when in battle, and retains her calm demeaner in battle as well as everywhere else.

Biography: Grew up on a farm right outside of london, her mother was gone alot, being the city girl of the family. Kaz learned to do the work of four people, being that after her fifth birthday she and her older brother were the only ones who cared about the farm. She would learn later to talk to the animals and calm them down, usally during storms and the like. As she got older she learned to never show if somethign bothered her, and learned to deal with pain.
On a trip to London one day, Kaz upset a vampire, having not known who, or what, he was. Later that day, while her back was turned, he bit her and turned her into a vampire. She was 15 at the time of her turning, and has never really come to terms with her being a vampire, she had been wandering the streets of London, when she came across a few members of Hellsing, and after talking to them about what Hellsing does, she decided to join them, and she has proudly served Hellsing sinde that day, and always will.

RP sample: Even tho they did a smoke screen rippers still summoned his demons and they simply blew the smoke away and formed the 8 tornados killing ciko since he or she was in the air no escape from the attack and since they did Like they were going to 8 giant tornados were roaming the area they were fighting enough to hit anything that moved as rippers kept walking away and left the area leaving the demons to handle the clone and lions
(i am rippers on the site i posted this to in an even longer battle post, i thought it encompassed everything i needed, if i need more, please let me know)
Back to top Go down

Kazaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazaria   Kazaria EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:06 pm

Answer the first question.

Don't like that age on either end.

Barely any detail in any of the sections.

Don't understand those swords at all.

No talking to animals, and copypasta the vampire powers we give you to the category you choose (within the rules).

There's no generals in Hellsing. Maybe you mean a medic or something?

If you're from England, why do you have a southern accent? Do you mean southern English? When someone says they're "southern", I think south in North America. Be specific.

Biography itself is very short and doesn't tell us much about you. You work on a farm and then BOOM, you're a vampire. Why didn't this vampire kill you? Just because you get bitten doesn't mean you'll automatically be turned. For one thing, if you made him mad (never tell us how), he'd probably just rip you in half and not bother turning you or waiting to do it, for that matter. Also, what happened to your family after this? Were they killed in the attack? Did they reject you for becoming a vampire? So many questions, but none more than, "Why would Hellsing just let you join for no reason?" You're a vampire and it's their job to kill you. If you were to be considered for the job, you'd have to be assessed for all sorts of things and then given approval by Integra herself before you'd even be given a chance. Just reminded me: What business would a vampire, especially a low level one, have being a medic?

RP sample is not from this character and does not meet our sample criteria of 3 posts, one of battle and one of socialization.

I can't pass true judgment on this character due to knowing hardly anything about her from lack of detail. I'll give you the chance to add things before I make an actual vote on this one way or the other.
Back to top Go down

Kazaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazaria   Kazaria EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 2:45 pm

Do you need this looked at or do you want to scrap it and try again?
Back to top Go down

Kazaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazaria   Kazaria EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:27 pm

I'm disapproving this due to lack of interest.

LOCKED AND MOVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kazaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazaria   Kazaria Empty

Back to top Go down

Kazaria
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Registration :: Hellsing Registration :: Registration :: Disapproved-
Jump to: