Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Animal With Anime

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Twitch
Elite
Elite
Twitch

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters: Alucard
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

New Animal With Anime Empty
PostSubject: New Animal With Anime   New Animal With Anime EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:46 am

Okay so this anime is about a bunch of high school students who fight off the dead. There's a hint of henti here and there with boob shots and undies shots, but overall it's pretty damn good so far from what I have seen.

I was just watching Episode 3 on youtube. Around 1.16, a news reporter takes over the screen. During the update from the Reporter, she reports how England somehow maintained order of the outbreak of the undead... I laughed and had to share this because first thing I thought was, "well dammit! England has Hellsing! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT!?"

So I think the creator of this anime/manga had Hellsing in mind. Fuckin Brava.

Enjoy! (Fast forward to about 1.16 in it) Check out the first episode though; really awesome.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Animal With Anime   New Animal With Anime EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 2:06 pm

ROFL, its been out for a while now. o.O The fat kids name is Kouta Hirano...ring any bells?
Back to top Go down
Serin Kallo
Trainee
Trainee
Serin Kallo

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: New Animal With Anime   New Animal With Anime EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 6:12 pm

lol that was a good anime awhile back, Kouta Hirano...*walks of chuckling and murmering to himself*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Animal With Anime   New Animal With Anime EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 6:19 pm

"Hello, Alucard, how was your mission in Japan?"

"Oh, I'd say 99.9% done."

Beginning of HSotD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Animal With Anime   New Animal With Anime Empty

Back to top Go down

New Animal With Anime
Page 1 of 1