Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From The Dr. Oz Show

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

From The Dr. Oz Show Empty
PostSubject: From The Dr. Oz Show   From The Dr. Oz Show EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 9:14 pm

So today i watched dr. oz, and the subject wad awkward questions. One womans question was can you dye pubic hair. Apparently she has gray hairs down there, and wants to dye it. Well i found out you can dye it just use organic products, and wash it really good. That wasnt the modt awkward thing though. Theres this line of pubic hair dye products called betty. Theres blonde betty, red, black, brown, and heres the shocker...even blue, and pink pubic hair dye. So theres my fun fact of the day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From The Dr. Oz Show   From The Dr. Oz Show EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:30 pm

.......So...this guy can get a T.V show but Stein cant? Damn....where did I go wrong?
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: From The Dr. Oz Show   From The Dr. Oz Show EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:21 pm

you didnt become close friends with oprah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: From The Dr. Oz Show   From The Dr. Oz Show EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:32 pm

Ah, thats it.

*makes notes to talk about pubic hair in his next rant on T.V instead of something that has to do with something actually interesting*

I got it now.

For the lulz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From The Dr. Oz Show   From The Dr. Oz Show Empty

Back to top Go down

From The Dr. Oz Show
Page 1 of 1