Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Technical Help

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Technical Help Empty
PostSubject: Technical Help   Technical Help EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 6:54 pm

Need some help here when it comes to AMV's. I have a video-ripper called tubesucker. It is the best video-ripper and converter out there. You can rip videos directly from youtube, convert them into any format, and use the videos in that format. AVI, MP3, WMV, MP4, etc. But here is the problem I am having with it; when I try to make amv's with windows movie maker after ripping a video from youtube (and after converting it into WMV format), windows movie maker will not add the video I ripped to the timeline so I can edit it as I please. It then kicks me from windows movie maker and nothing gets added or done.

I figured it had something to do with windows movie maker, or the format of the ripped videos. One or the other. I pinpointed the issue to windows movie maker. It's low grade, has too many issues with tubesucker, and it's slow as hell anyways; no one really uses it anymore unless we are talking about the good ol' pirating systems like frostwire and limewire. THOSE TWO PROGRAMS ALONE would work with windows movie maker for about a minute long fan video (I know because I downloaded blade 2 from limewire as well as hellsing ova 1 & 2. It resulted in windows movie maker only being able to save 1 minute of those experiment videos.)

So to all the hellsing rpg members; is there a video editing system that you have that works wonders with the program tubesucker? Any advice?
Back to top Go down

Technical Help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Limbo and Practice RP :: OOC & Chat :: Media Center-
Jump to: