Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alex"The Predator" Hunt

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Alex"The Predator" Hunt Empty
PostSubject: Alex"The Predator" Hunt   Alex"The Predator" Hunt EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:00 pm

episodes 1 and 2. Some of third.

[b]Name:
Alex "The Predator" Hunt

Physical appearance: Alex has a Olympic physique, one that would be for a archer or lance thrower with a powerful lithe build and strong athletic muscle. He stands at 6'1 with shoulder length crimson red hair and icy green eyes. He has four thick scars that go from his left temple down to his right jaw from a battle with a vampire he got before his Regan was given. Alex weighs about two hundred and forty pounds of solid muscle with a 3% body fat ratio from endless training with his chosen weapon.

Clothing of choice: Alex wears tight clothes designed to keep from hampering his movements in battle, the clothes consist of a under armor shirt that reveals his built muscle and go down to his wrists, his pants are as tight without showing the man areas and keep from hampering all movements in combat. He wears Police issued combat boots designed for footing and grip even on slick surfaces and weighing next to nothing while being strong enough to handle even a blade trying to go through. Alex wears a eye patch on his left eye after it was ripped from his head by a vampire.

Weaponry of choice: Holy Spear: Alex has a spear that has been blessed and set with holy symbols, he also had a weapon designed made where he has spears that slide in on themselves into cylinders. Without weighing himself down he can carry a hundred and fifty of them on his person normally set up his sleeves the cylinders can extend a full three foot length.

He has the normal weapons of the church including the holy scripts that act as a barrier around opponents of the devils work.

Holy Vials: A trick he learned from reading older verses in the hunt about balls of holy water smashed on the bodies of the unholy making them weaker.

Race: Super Human

Abilities: Regeneration (ie: maximum regeneration can take up to 8 posts for major damage such as loss of limb), enhanced strength, durability, agility, reflexes, and stamina. Martial arts master, Has memorized the bible of not only the church but the Vatican as well. He has read the Art of War and studied tactics and strategy, Has trained under brutal conditions to make his body even more of a weapon than his spear. Parkour master.

Organization:The Iscariot

Personality: Alex is a individual in his own right, he is loyal beyond question to the Vatican and follows orders as they are given, he enjoys his life as it is and sees no reason for it to change or divert from his path. A religious man he fights and serves in the name of god but despises anyone who abuses power for there own selfish reasons. He would instantly slay a Vatican member who is corrupt or has been in unholy contact with a demon or creature not of god.

To the children he tries to be a good example and teach them the meaning of god and the reason of there order and religion, he also keeps the more bloody bits of the job out of the tales. He enjoys taking them on trips and showing them the better aspects of life and why it is worth living and enjoying to the fullest. Often he will take time to bring them sweets and read them stories for there ages.

Alex is cold and calculating liking to force others to hang themselves then to actually do anything about it, he will maneuver them simply by allowing them to succeed and succeed until he has put them in a situation where it all smashes down around them than he will strike out. In battle he is just as calculating using his mind and his skills as a single unit. He has no mercy for anything damned and will take the head of a child as easily as he would a adult. He cares not for man, woman, or child. If they are against the Lord or agents of the damned he will bring them to judgement day.

Biography: Alex was raised in Anderson's Orphanage having arrived when he was six, his parents had been killed by Ghouls but a Vatican member had slain them and rescued the child taking him to the Vatican, from there he was raised like the others but nightmares plagued him. He would wake drenched in sweat and in screams of terror as he saw over and over the ghouls bursting through the door and falling on his parents like rabid dogs on fresh meat tearing into them while Alex stood on the staircase frozen in fear and shock. Finally he ran to his room and hid.

Alex thought this would be the end of his life but there was noises downstairs that drew him out and to the stairs, there he saw a single man cutting into the Ghouls, unable to move he watched the bodies being torn apart by this warrior who had no fear of the creatures. Finally it was over and Alex walked down stairs looking at the mangled very little remains of his parents and turned to the warrior his eyes though tear struck were cold and filed with a undying hatred of the creatures. The warrior sensed something in the lad and unable to leave him there he took him to the orphanage.

Alex grew up there idolizing the Father Alexander Anderson and found himself respecting the man and his ways, as he grew he began asking questions of everyone about the secret side of the Vatican's responsibilities and at thirteen he was taken in and trained. He found his talent with the spear and trained and trained learning many ways of combat including martial arts. He learned Parkour as a way to increase his stamina and reflexes. As Alex trained he began to grow stronger and more skilled.

Alex was sent on his first mission at seventeen when he finished his training against a Vampire and his ghouls, Alex fought his way through a village filled with Ghouls and to a cheesy as it was a mansion held by the vampire. He came through the roof piercing the Vampire through the legs with two of his smaller holy spears sending the blades deep into the wood the symbols activating holding the vampire and stopping his regenerative capabilities. He stood in front of the vampire and taking his book he read the creature it's final rights in the name of the lord but before he could finish the vampire lashed out slicing his face open from his temple to his right jaw taking his eye in the process. Alex stood there for a moment before shoving his spear through the creatures heart and ripped it from it's chest. After that he turned pulling a lighter he smiled and threw it against the curtains where it caught on fire. As Alex left the mansion he left behind a blazing inferno. Alex returned to the Vatican and after being healed he was sent on another mission. He was sent on five before he proved himself and was finally injected with the regeneration serum.

Alex was amazed at the new feeling through him and his next mission was even better after being shot he thought he was done only to find the bullet ejected from him, he laughed for he realized how much could be done for his lord and the Vatican. He returned with the vampires head and a new feeling of who he was.

RP sample: Alex walked down the road his spear in hand, his boots made no sound as he moved down the main street holding his six foot spear his eyes straight ahead but his senses open for the slightest noise. He heard it and smiled swinging around as a group of ghouls shuffled forward wearing nothing but usual clothes. His hands glowed for a moment before he crossed them in a X and threw them out sending out twenty Holy spears that pierced through them with inhuman like accuracy sending them through head and hearts. Another noise and he swung around slashing out with his spear decapitating five Ghouls and leaped backwards his spear flashing different ways as he sliced through the Ghouls with ease.

He swung around going low his long spear keeping distances as more and more ghouls shuffled out making the young man smile, he was hoping for something to test his skills since he had learned a few tricks. He bent his legs and leaped while spinning in the air his spear flashing out in a blur slicing through anything that came in contact like a helicopter blade. He landed as he formed another spear and struck out left and right his weapons whistling through the air as he carved through Ghouls all around him. Blood poured around him from the Ghoul bodies which always amazed him that they still had blood.

Alex laughed as he shot into the air pulling his legs and arms to his body then sent them out sending spears flying down like rain onto the Ghouls as he spun in the air like a miniature tornado the spears coming down landing in the Ghouls that crowded together with no sense of self preservation. Alex landed in the center of a sea of Dead ghouls and lots and lots of blood. Blood that was leaking into the drain systems like a small river, the sight made the cold man smile and shook his head as he wondered how it was allowed to get this bad.

Alex was hear for only one creature and that was the vampire behind it all, a thump made him turn his senses in overdrive already after the heightened everything from the Regenerative serum that put him on par with most of the minor vampires, he had heard of Father Anders fights against the Demon known as Alucard but at the moment his fight was against a Class C Vampire. He leaped back just as the creature landed where he would have been a smile on his face as he threw his spear down with lightning speed, the Vampire looked up his eyes widening and dodge but the spear landed through it's leg and into the ground. Alex landed and smiled walking towards the vampire his book coming to hand, pages flew out slamming into the ground around the Vampire forming a barrier completely around the undead creature. Alex read the verses in the book blessing the creature before putting away the book.

Alex smiled and spun around forming two spears he drove them down slamming one downwards through the creatures chest and into the heart while the other went through the forehead and into the brain and out the back, his hand ripped out his spear and swung around swinging the spear, the blade screamed with fury as Alex ripped it through the vampire right under the armpit slicing the heart in half and cutting off the top torso. Alex turned around laying his spear on his back and walked out of the village, heading back to the Vatican.

Alex arrived a week later, walking into the church and into his room where he unloaded himself of his weapons except his spear which slid down into it's cylinder size a three foot longer weapon it was thicker and was set right in his right sleeve up to the elbow. A knock sounded and Alex opened it looking at the father and nodded waving him in. "Father Mitchell it is good to see you again please come in." The father nodded walking in his hands inside his robes as he sat down on the hard back chair. He had learned a long time ago that he would find nothing comfortable in Alex's room even his bed was a simple sheet on the floor. "My son I am glad to see you have returned...and the target?" Alex sat down and nodded. "Dead along with the spawns, I burned the mansion to the ground and hunted down the rest of the ghouls." The father smiled warmly at one of the hunters for the Vatican. "You did well, I came to check on you but I see your tired so get some rest my child." Alex nodded stood up and opened the door letting the father leave. He laid down closing his eyes and went to sleep.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Send private message Send an e-mail message http://hellsingrpg.darkbb.info

Last edited by Alex Hunt on Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex"The Predator" Hunt   Alex"The Predator" Hunt EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 6:12 am

Considering you don't meet the requirements for the first question, you have to either watch 3 and 4 or read the equivalent on a manga scanlation site before we can actually vote.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex"The Predator" Hunt   Alex"The Predator" Hunt EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 10:39 am

Just finished all 4 episodes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex"The Predator" Hunt   Alex"The Predator" Hunt EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 2:10 pm

Aight, down to business then.

These spears seem extremely overpowered; they're basically gigantic versions of Anderson's bayonets (complete with a hammer space). While they aren't logical in the least, at least bayonets are small enough to be able to conceal up your sleeves or something. Your spears appear more randomly than Dick Grayson (age 12) and his magical grappling hook from All-Stars #1. You also don't really need to put that they can kill if they strike a vital organ; it's like saying a shotgun will blow your head to pieces at point blank range.

Human should be Special Human just for the sake of letting us know at this point.

I'm sure you can do more than just heal yourself. The abilities section covers everything your character can do; can he sing? Dance? Speak other languages? Has he memorized the bible? Etc.

Just a bit of information; a monk is a priest, but a priest is not always a monk. I suggest checking what others have listed as their rank for Iscariot and using that.

Bio starts out pretty wonky, with how you go into him being in the orphanage, but then rewind in time to show us the event. It would be much smoother if you just swapped that around and said he had nightmares about that, but that's just my opinion.

Your RP sample has no conversational post, but a lot of battle post.

Not much you really need to change outside of the spear stuff. Fix this up a bit and it should be good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex"The Predator" Hunt   Alex"The Predator" Hunt EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:24 am

Still working on this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex"The Predator" Hunt   Alex"The Predator" Hunt EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:21 pm

Ya.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex"The Predator" Hunt   Alex"The Predator" Hunt EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 12:36 pm

Edits made. I gave him the Bread, wine multiplication ability for his spear instead of the 4th dimension. He doesn't have any other ranged weapon. Worked on his abilities a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex"The Predator" Hunt   Alex"The Predator" Hunt EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 3:28 pm

Spears don't work since they aren't sciencey enough (Anderson is the exception to the rules because Hirano is a dick). Just shove them up your sleeves or something and call it a day.

RP sample still has no social post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex"The Predator" Hunt   Alex"The Predator" Hunt EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:42 pm

I added the speaking in the sample and made a advancement for the spears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex"The Predator" Hunt   Alex"The Predator" Hunt EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:48 pm

Such a large number seems a bit excessive, but I guess it works.

Approvals: 1
Disapprovals: 0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex"The Predator" Hunt   Alex"The Predator" Hunt EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:44 pm

I'm sorry but I'm going to have to disapprove of this. I understand we're trying to be a little more lenient but for one, asking for a higher level regenerator right off the bat when you have just gotten on the forum is a little excessive. Not to mention as Ridl said, the weapons are a bit excessive. You have at least put a pretty good amount of detail and I appreciate that. If you change him around a little, I might change my mind but for now:

Approvals: 1
Disapprovals: 1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex"The Predator" Hunt   Alex"The Predator" Hunt EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 2:09 am

I agree with Alucard on this one. Asking for such a high level regenerator while still being so new is a bit much. Cut back on the amount of weapons also. I have a hard time believing someone can have that many spears along with the other weapons he carries. Right now my vote stands at a no. You do seem capable enough though so as long as you change your character around I'm willing to change my vote.

Approvals : 1
Disapprovals : 2
Back to top Go down
Twitch
Elite
Elite
Twitch

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters: Alucard
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Alex"The Predator" Hunt   Alex"The Predator" Hunt EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 1:19 pm

Quote :
Weaponry of choice: Holy Spear: Alex has a spear that has been blessed and set with holy symbols, he also had a weapon designed made where he has spears that slide in on themselves into cylinders. Without weighing himself down he can carry a hundred and fifty of them on his person normally set up his sleeves the cylinders can extend a full three foot length.

I am afraid that this concept escapes me. So his spears are hollow and he can make one long spear out of many spears much like one of those toy light sabers from the 90's? Can you please go on and give more detail? I think your idea for this kind of weapon could work, but I just need a little more clarification in order to understand it...

Quote :
Race: Super Human

Abilities: Regeneration (ie: maximum regeneration can take up to 8 posts for major damage such as loss of limb), enhanced strength, durability, agility, reflexes, and stamina. Martial arts master, Has memorized the bible of not only the church but the Vatican as well. He has read the Art of War and studied tactics and strategy, Has trained under brutal conditions to make his body even more of a weapon than his spear. Parkour master.

For starts, regeneration needs to take longer than eight posts or there should be no regeneration such as that at all. The most I would personally allow for a Special Human would be the kind of regeneration that would not leave any scarring after healing. Mainly because regeneration is not a well developed trait for special humans.

... Everyone in Iscariot should have the Bible memorized... it should be a law. Kuddos.
Quote :
The correct rank in which your character can fall into would be The Corpo di Padre Armato. Those are the combat priests of Iscariot in the Hellsing, seen in the later OVA episode as well as the Manga. You could classify yourself as such.

Quote :
Personality: Alex is a individual in his own right, he is loyal beyond question to the Vatican and follows orders as they are given, he enjoys his life as it is and sees no reason for it to change or divert from his path. A religious man he fights and serves in the name of god but despises anyone who abuses power for there own selfish reasons.

... You must want Maxwell dead... Nuff said and I tend to target the personality of a character specifically. As odd as it is, the personality you have here is a toss up of Anderson and Maxwell; calculating, hates people who oppose the church and will stop at nothing to kill the undead, but also kind to the children of the orphanage... though if a vampire had bitten a child and turned it into a ghoul or little vampire, you'd have him take it's head off... Interesting concept to have him live by.

Regardless, this bit passes in my book.

Bio... Anderson, Anderson, Anderson... his popularity always plagues every fiber of my Italian Roman Catholic being... Regardless, Anderson is a role-model for most of the kids in his orphanage, including Maxwell in some unique fashion back when Maxwell was first brought to the orphanage. So this works.

Overall, there's still a little bit of tweaking to do here and there. Until then, I am going to pass up on a vote.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex"The Predator" Hunt   Alex"The Predator" Hunt EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 11:51 am

What do you mean High level regenerator? As far as I can tell he is just a regenerator. 8 posts was the norm for it in the area with all the types. Regenerator, master regnerator or whatever it's called. Those are the only two levels.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex"The Predator" Hunt   Alex"The Predator" Hunt EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 8:09 pm

A response is needed here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alex"The Predator" Hunt   Alex"The Predator" Hunt EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 1:53 pm

I guess this is disapproved, since I haven't seen this member in forever and no one is willing to step up and answer his question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alex"The Predator" Hunt   Alex"The Predator" Hunt Empty

Back to top Go down

Alex"The Predator" Hunt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Registration :: Hellsing Registration :: Registration :: Disapproved-
Jump to: