Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Corbis "Blackthorn" Oman

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Corbis "Blackthorn" Oman Empty
PostSubject: Corbis "Blackthorn" Oman   Corbis "Blackthorn" Oman EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 10:35 pm

Have you see the OVA or read the manga series of Hellsing? yes ive seen both the regular and the ova in complete and ive read the first 2 manga volumes

[b]Name:
Corbis "Blackthorn" Oman

Physical appearance: Average height at 5'6'' I weigh in at 190. I'm looking pretty gruff right now cause i haven't shaved in weeks i lost count how many. my hair is long and brown pulled back into a pony tail, my eyes are grey, doctors always said it was a birth defect my momma just said i was a freak my skin is a dark tan from bein' in the sun.

Clothing of choice: beaten down blue jeans(least i think they were blue), tucked in button up red plaid shirt missing the left wrist cuff button. and my pa's old brown leather duster. I also wear black leather cowboy boots

Weaponry of choice: a black(wooden handle) .44 magnum(nicknamed Black Thorn hence my name)

Race: human

Abilities: Amazing accuracy

Organization: Im a Hired Gun, Mercenary, Hit man whatever you wanna call it

Personality: Im constantly feeling lonely. I tend to ask questions and if i dont get the answers i want Black Thorn tends to get a little warm in the barrel area. I dont usually socialize but when i have to Black thorn usually talks for me. I love the heat of battle i live for it, killing people has always been my strong suit.

Biography: I was born into an extremely poor family. Being constantly beaten and emotionally abused i gave up all ties to friends and family. My father was a horrid thing i refuse to call him a human, was a raging alcoholic and a drug dealer. My mother was a wonderful woman until she got into heroin and PCP this is how she got to be with my father, she was fine until she ran out of money and refused to go to rehab, She married my father so she could get the drugs for free. One day my they got into a fight and my mother ended up dead i would have been in the same boat but i agreed to run his drugs for him when things got hot. One night when i was 14 my father(i can barely call him that) while in his constant drunken stupor punched me in the noes for knocking his beer over, i than decided i wouldn't take it anymore so i took his 9 millimeter pistol and shot him in the head and as the blood bathed over me for that short moment, i felt free for once in my life.

After that night i ran and ran for days until i met the man who would train me into the man i am today. he never told me his name i was to refer to him as sir or master. He trained me till was 20 he taught me many forms of martial arts and weapons training i can operate a .50 caliber minigun, all forms of pistols, smgs, sniper rifles up too 7/10ths of a mile(and retain 100% accuracy). One day my master just disappeared and left a box marked Blackthorn. As i examine the contents of the box i find a wooden handled black .44 Magnum with a 8 1/2 inch barrel with the words Blackthorn engraved into the barrel. From that day on ive been a Mercenary killing for those who can pay me enough and who knows i could kill you one day.

RP sample: [b]

Casual
As i walked into the bar everyone looked at me with disgust, i dont know if it was the dirty cloths, the smell of whiskey on my breath or the large magnum marked Blackthorn on my side. Regardless of what they think i walk up to the bar tend and ask for straight whiskey and to leave the bottle, I dont plan on drinking enough to get drunk but to seem normal for how i look, im really here to learn about the person sitting next to me. Her name was Catherine Richardson and according to my current anonymous client she is a direct threat to their operation and must disappear immediately. Once he receives word shes gone i will find my money in an unmarked envelope under the bench across the street.

Casual 2
I look behind me as im speeding at 103mph down the highway, i hear the whine of sirens behind me. I know their looking for me, i could have been cleaner with my kill, i kind of just shot her from temple to temple while we were still in the bar and i ran as fast as i could out and jumped in the first fast looking car i could find and hotwired it. i can see the cops closing in on me. So i drive as close as i can to the edge of the road so i can bail into the water from what i can tell it's about a 40 foot drop but i would rather die than go to jail. I jerked the wheel to the left so i flew off the bridge leaving the cops stunned in confusion and i bailed out of the car and positioned myself for a pencil dive preying to who evers up their that i'll live. Than everything went black

Combat
I woke to a splash of cold water in my face. As i examine the room i see a man in the corner, grey walls and a large mirror in the wall. An all too familiar situation, im in an interrogation room. As i look down i see a large metal table with a coffee cup on it, my hands are cuffed.
"Good to see your up" Said the officer and he walked up to me this was a big mistake
"Sure" i said and picked up the coffee and splashed it into face and i grabbed him around the neck using the chain on the cuffs and threw him though the two way mirror, I climbed in after him and grabbed the keys and took off my cuffs. I grabbed his gun and shot the other two who had ran into the first room right after the coffee attack.
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Corbis "Blackthorn" Oman   Corbis "Blackthorn" Oman EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 5:43 am

You have to put everything in third person. The org you would have to put Unaffilated if your not joining a org, weapon needs more info as well as clothes and apperance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corbis "Blackthorn" Oman   Corbis "Blackthorn" Oman EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 2:58 pm

What he said, and I'm sure you can do more than a two word ability section.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corbis "Blackthorn" Oman   Corbis "Blackthorn" Oman EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:24 am

You still here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corbis "Blackthorn" Oman   Corbis "Blackthorn" Oman EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 1:20 pm

You've got 3 more days before I move this to disapproval.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Corbis "Blackthorn" Oman   Corbis "Blackthorn" Oman EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 2:16 pm

It's the 30th and there's no reply. Disapproved for inactivity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corbis "Blackthorn" Oman   Corbis "Blackthorn" Oman Empty

Back to top Go down

Corbis "Blackthorn" Oman
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Registration :: Hellsing Registration :: Registration :: Disapproved-
Jump to: