Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Luke Valentine(done)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Luke Valentine(done) Empty
PostSubject: Luke Valentine(done)   Luke Valentine(done) EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 2:53 am

Have you see the OVA or read the manga series of Hellsing? If so how far have you gotten? If not please direct your attention to youtube, and watch OVA 1-4 at least. Warning: If you have watched the anime we require you watch the OVA, or read the manga. The anime is not canon. This is not our opinion. This is the law set down by the creator of Hellsing, Kouta Hirano.

everything noted above

Name: Luke Valentine

Age: (no actual age is given) but appears to be in mid to late 20's

Physical appearance: Luke Valentine is roughly about six foot five inches in height, and is of slight muscular build. He has long light blond hair that falls past his waist line with a few strands that hand shoulder length in the front. His hair is tied at the end with a white ribbon. He has a long face with European features, and a wide mouth that gives off a sinister grin that even the Joker would be envy of. He has emerald green eyes that are even more brighter against his very pale skin.

Clothing of choice: Luke always wears white. He loves the color of it, and rarely ever gets it stained. He wears white shoes, white socks, white pants, white button up top, white military style zip up jacket like his brother Jan did, white blazer over he jacket, white gloves, and a white trench coat. Again he rarely gets anything stained. He always oddly has to wear glasses to see even though he is a vampire which are steel.

Weaponry of choice: Luke uses dual M1 Garands that have sawed off barrels for less recoil and can be easily concealed.

Luke Valentine(done) Luke_Valentine's_Short_M1_Garand

He also carries a curved bowie knife which he is trade marked for.

Luke Valentine(done) Hellsingv02-04

on a side note, he also has a Walthier PPK concealed in his sleeve.

Race: Category A Vampire(Reference The Manga and OVA 2)

Abilities: Luke has an incredible speed that cannot be matched. He go to such speeds to where he seems like he teleports from place to place rather than run (reference OVA 2).

Though Luke does not have the regenerative ability to heal severed limbs, he does however retain an impeccable regeneration rate towards less major wounds being able to heal most wounds with a minute, comparable to, but not quite to the level, to that of Alexander Anderson. (Reference OVA 1 and OVA 2 when they got shot in the head by the casull.)

He also has the ability to sense supernatural beings.

Organization: Millennium, but due to unforseen amnesia, He is currently unaffiliated with only his guns, knife, and name

Rank: Millennium, Warrent Officer, (Of course he doesn't know it due to amnesia)

Personality: Luke is a clam individual most of the time. He does have a condenscending attitude towards other beings, especially lower level vampires. He believes that he is above all others. He has the mind of a businessman and can negotiate like there is no tomorrow if the business situation calls for it. He can be cold and have a hard outlook on life, especially his own, as he refers to Jan and himself as pawns in the majors plan. However, despite that outlook Luke still falls to his own preconception on who he is better than all and is destiend to kill Alucard for that was what he was designed/made to do (OVA 2).

Given recent times he has developed a case of amnesia since he escaped from Alucard, (information is original, but inferred through the information provided that his body remained mostly whole when alucard used him in the fight against dark walter), He only remembers that he is a vampire and his name and what he can do. He has no recollection of his past though he is prone to spontaneous recovery of traumatic events if a strong enough stimulus is provided. However, the spontaneus recovery will not be permanent and will be in teh form of server panic/anxiety attacks, or nightmares. These episodes of trauma can also happen during battle causing him to panic and fight in an survival based manner, common case he will flee, in other cases he will fight in a berserker rage, all dependent on the episode that happens.

Biography: Luke Valentine was born in New York City, New York into an old wealthy family on the Upper East Side. As he grew up they regularly made a trip to the Hampton's for the summer to get away from the tourists who invaded. When he was five years old they took in a baby boy named Jan from one of the affairs his father had with a past maid. His father was a typical billionaire man who did not have to work much to keep his family's money stable. Much like any man with wealth he wanted his son to make a name for himself, and to do something worthy of his status. However, he never seemed to be impressed with anything Luke did. Even from childhood. His mother meanwhile was a typical billionaire's wife who was very passive when it came to her children. She always took her husbands side of the argument, and always saw Luke doing something wrong. She was also never impressed with anything he did. After attending Columbia University Luke took his brother Jan with him to London to try to start a company. However, when it failed his family disowned them, and wanted nothing to do with them.

Luke and Jan then moved to London where Luke tried yet again to start a business. However unlike the last time where he tried to start a corporate business, he started a nightclub for outcasts. The nightclub was a slow success starting off with a few people but then gradually grew and grew. Several years later Luke was the proprietor of the club while his brother Jan just mooched off the benefits. The two were approached by a rather mysterious man who promised them immortality and great power in return for their services that they will be called to do one day. The two couldn't resist the opportunity especially Luke even though he never believed in immortality to begin with, what he wanted was power, and power comparable to that of the stories his parents told him about vampires. Luke temporarily closed the club and went, with Jan, to south america for the operation that was performed by Millennium. After the operation was complete the two were told that one day they will be called upon to complete a task that will be their repayment for the operation. The two brothers went back to London and reopened the club, but this time it doubled as a front for the two to use as a feeding ground to increase their power. Also on the side the two would also lend their services in the form of contract killers.

In 1999 Millennium had called upon the services of the brothers to attack the Hellsing Manner with hopes of killing Integra and Alucard, even though Millennium was fully aware that the brothers might fail. The two erected an army of ghouls, created from the victims of their clubs and raids that they performed on warehouses, even converting a portion of the police force. The two attacked the Mansion in the morning and after breaching the perimeter teh two separated. Luke went after alucard, while Jan took teh army of ghouls and proceeded to decimate the hellsing forces working his way up Sir Integra and the Knights of the Round. Luke had causally fought his way through the mansion and it's traps before finding his way down to the dungeon where Alucard lied in wait. The two talked while a war was being fought on teh floors above them. Once the fighting commenced Luke had seemed he was a match for the No-Life king seemingly dodging the King's attacks with relative ease. The battle seemed even with the two being able to recover from a shot to the head from their opponents up until Alucard released his power to the limit he could with out Sir Integra's orders. Luke, not knowing this extent of Alucard's abilities, became sacred and left him susceptible to a shot from the Jackal to his leg effectively shooting it off with the explosive round. Luke now terrified began to flee with his speed being reduced because he lost his leg. Luke made it to the stairs before Alucard shot the other leg off. Luke then snapped as he insulted Alucard. Alucard then sent his Hell hound, baskerville to assimilate Luke into Alucard's body, in other words he ate him. Thus ending the battle between the two.

At the turn of the millennium during a mission, Alucard had summoned Luke as a familiar in the form of Baskerville, it is believed that Luke had some sort of bond/connection with Alucard which is why his body wasn't completely devoured/disappeared. After Baskerville being shot to make it disappear Luke's body was left behind with way of returning to it's summoner. Alucard left the body behind not really caring since the body at first appeared inanimate. A couple hours latter Luke regained consciousness/ control over his body screaming before realizing that he was in an seemingly unfamiliar location. Not knowing who what was going on, Luke using what strength he had to crawl into an abandon building and in it's basement. Luke only could remember that he was a Vampire and his name. Luke was week and could barely move. Due to an insatiable hunger for blood he started to drink the blood of rats just to maintain minimal amount of strength just to survive. In February, Luke started feeding on homeless who took shelter there. The Blood from homeless and drunks who would wander into this building started slowly regenerating the lost limbs. Years of this had passed and once the missiles hit London groups of people ended up and Luke had the people he needed to feed on to Finnish regenerating the lost limbs. Luke then spent a couple of days relearning how to walk and practicing and testing his limits. He reasoned that he can't regenerate limbs instantly and took great care when hunting. However, throughout these years Luke had developed trauma episodes that most of the time he couldn't figure out what they were or meant. Luke now wanders the ruins of London in search of who he is/was. He has also picked up his original arsenal after going into a gun store outside of the ruins and killing and eating the owner.

RP sample:

I think its time I reacquaint myself with the outside world, Luke said as he stood up after the fifth day of self rehabilitation. Luke had once been an merciless, calm killer, but now he doesn't even know where he is aside from the fact he is in a basement where he fed for years as his body recovered from limbs he couldn't remember losing. Luke grabbed the Bowie knife that a victim of his most recent victim had. Luke looked around to make sure that all that was left was blood stains and no bodies. After checking for the final time he walked casually to the stairs. Once he got to the stairs he stopped and his eyes began twitching in fear as a picture of a long stair case from the view on the ground appears and then a black mass flashed through Luke's mind. Luke stood there frozen for a couple of seconds before shaking his head and returning to reality. Luke proceeded to climb the stair case and up to the ground floor of the building.

Luke noticed immediately that the building was half standing. What the hell? Did all that commotion that I heard a couple days ago was for this? Luke asked aloud with no one there to listen or answer. He walked down a street and became witness to the ruins of London. Buildings that looked complete in the front was gone once you walked inside. Others were just piles of rubble, and the streets were nearly destroyed. Luke walked through these ruins not seeing a soul in sight or hearing anything for about three hours before hearing a women shriek. Curious Luke went at full speed in the direction he heard and stopped a few meters away hidden in the ruins of a building and played witness to a male biting the Women's neck off and drained her body of blood. So he is a vampire as well Luke started to walk away but accidental kicked a rock and the vampire looked right in looks direction. Sensing the vampire looking in his direction. I don't have a reason to fight you nor do I want to, Luke said loud enough for the vampire to hear.

The vampire simply replied with a charge at Luke with an incredible speed, faster than the lower class vampires, but not faster than Luke. Luke disappeared from sight and reappeared almost immediately on top of a pile of rubble. This is your last chance to runaway, I am warning you I won't hold back Luke said facing the vampire. The vampire smirked and through a piece of broken rhubarb at Luke. I will enjoy drinking your blood! Yelled the vampire as Luke eyes widened as he went through another episode. This time it was a portrait of Queen Elizabeth and multiple spears come shooting out and Luke jumped back almost instantly with the rhubarb millimeters away from his eye, but as he saw it, spears. Luke disappeared and the rhubarb impaled a wall. The vampire went to see if he hit and double tap if necessary. When he saw the Rhubarb in the wall impaling a white trench coat the vampire muttered What the fuck? Seconds later a flash happened and Luke reappeared behind the Vampire with his knife to his opponents ear and the vampire's head slowly was split in half with a clean cut. Luke jumped a couple of meters away and blinked a couple of times before returning to reality. Luke looked around and remembered that he was in a ruined city and saw the body of the Vampire. Can't say I didn't warn him, Luke said as he walked over to the body and proceed to drink the blood of the body dry. By doing so he gained the vampires memories and learned that he was in London and that it was attacked by missiles not so long ago, nearly leveling the entire city. Luke then headed towards the outskirts of the ruins and into the world.

Last edited by Luke Valentine on Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luke Valentine(done)   Luke Valentine(done) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 1:59 am

finnished
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luke Valentine(done)   Luke Valentine(done) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:19 am

Sorry, but...'faster than the speed of light'?
Faster than the highest attainable speed scientifically possible?
Teleportation, which only Schrodinger can perform?

Luke's fast - faster than any other member of Millenium (excluding the cat) - but not that fast.
Back to top Go down
Albert Alexander
Rookie
Rookie
Albert Alexander

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Luke Valentine(done)   Luke Valentine(done) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 1:37 pm

um void you missed important wording, it said that "one can speculate..." that doesn't mean it's fact, I think he knows. and with how luke moves yeah it looks like he's faster than light
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luke Valentine(done)   Luke Valentine(done) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 1:46 pm

Regardless of my opinion on Luke's ranking as a vampire (he ain't anything close to a Cat A) which I'm happy to explain on other mediums, the point remains that only staff members are supposed to post on sheets. I see your reasoning Void but let Luke and the Staff work it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luke Valentine(done)   Luke Valentine(done) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 2:23 pm

While you did address this, I'd say even the speculation part is a bit much. Regardless of all the sciencey stuff, he doesn't seem that fast. He's extremely fast, yes, but I he can be followed (as Alucard demonstrates by firing on him wherever he is, even if he can dodge it).

I'd also like you to elaborate on how he escaped. Not only does it look like he got messed up pretty bad when Walter killed him again, that part of the manga isn't canon to our RP. He couldn't have used him to fight Walter (as he's still with Hellsing for the moment), so what happened there?

Other than that, it looks good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luke Valentine(done)   Luke Valentine(done) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:22 pm

edited, and it was during a mission Alucard had used Baskerville, I wasn't referring to the Walter fight. I put it at the turn of the millennium because the current year, and the regeneration of his limbs so I needed a couple years for that to happen. the only reason why I have that he escaped from Alucard, was so the amnesia fault would make sense. It's a minor detail and if he were to be devoured by Alucard again then I will pretty much say he is dead.

and were you reffering to me or lloyd, b/c i think he was just pointing out the wording that I removed to void?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luke Valentine(done)   Luke Valentine(done) EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:26 pm

Just whoever. While the debate still rages over to whether he's Cat. A or not, I'll say this sheet works for now. That may be subject to change in the future, but for now:

Approvals: 1
Disapprovals: 0
Back to top Go down
Integra F. W. Hellsing
Elite
Elite
Integra F. W. Hellsing

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Luke Valentine(done)   Luke Valentine(done) EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:33 am

BUMP. Come on let's vote on this people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luke Valentine(done)   Luke Valentine(done) EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 5:12 am

Approvals: 2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Luke Valentine(done)   Luke Valentine(done) EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 10:45 am

Approvals: 3
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Luke Valentine(done)   Luke Valentine(done) EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 3:07 pm

Approvals: 4

Dissapprovals: 0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luke Valentine(done)   Luke Valentine(done) Empty

Back to top Go down

Luke Valentine(done)
Page 1 of 1