Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my Herr major Temp app [if approved I shall make a account for him] Wip

Go down 
AuthorMessage

my Herr major Temp app [if approved I shall make a account for him] Wip Empty
PostSubject: my Herr major Temp app [if approved I shall make a account for him] Wip   my Herr major Temp app [if approved I shall make a account for him] Wip EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:36 pm

b]Have you see the OVA or read the manga series of Hellsing? If so how far have you gotten? If not please direct your attention to youtube, and watch OVA 1-4 at least. Warning: If you have watched the anime we require you watch the OVA, or read the manga. The anime is not canon. This is not our opinion. This is the law set down by the creator of Hellsing, Kouta Hirano.[/b]Everything

Name: herr major or Major Monntanna Max ,Sturmbannführer and That crazy major

Age: approx. 30's (biologically) approx. 80's (chronologically)

Physical appearance: A simple short and plump man stands firm in front of his army of freaks with a large smile placed upon his face, insanity gripping at the edges of his curling lips. His amber eyes are covered up by a glare that reflects off of those circular spectacles that were fitted on his sharp nose. His blonde hair is smoothed back save for a single portion of it which is combed over the left of his forehead. He leaned slightly and smugly on his left side, as if he had some a favor for it.

Clothing of choice: A white business suit is his usual method of dress, pulled tightly over his hefty gut with four golden buttons forming a scare around it. This is acompanied usually with a bulky white trench-coat decored about his shoulders or hugging his plump form unbuttoned. His tie is a dark brown, and it held in place by a black rank that pins it to his shirt right under the knot. trailing down from his elbow are five metal cuff links on each arm that lead to his ghastly white gloves that bent cruelly with his fingers. His boots are a dark black, and these boots were made for marchin'.

Weaponry of choice: he uses the The Pistole Parabellum 1908 or Parabellum-Pistole (Pistol Parabellum), popularly known as the Luger, is a toggle-locked recoil-operated semi-automatic pistol. The design was patented by Georg J. Luger in 1898 and produced by German arms manufacturer Deutsche Waffen- und Munitionsfabriken (DWM) starting in 1900; it was an evolution of the 1893 Hugo Borchardt designed C-93. It would be succeeded and partly replaced by the Walther P38.
The Luger was made popular by its use by Germany during World War I and World War II. Although the Luger pistol was first introduced in 7.65x22mm Parabellum, it is notable for being the pistol for which the 9x19mm Parabellum (also known as the 9 mm Luger) cartridge was developed.he also has a few grenades from WW2

Race: (Pending.)Cyborg

Abilities: Intellect Leadership of Vampires sharpshooting Enhanced durability Elongate life span from his cyborg implants but apart from that he can Only Rant about war or Krieg in german and relish in the slaughter of millons and sending his troops to die for his beloved war

Organization: dastardly Millennium

Personality: The Major is small, plump, unprepossessing, ruthless and psychopathic, his pleasant smile is the mask on a madman. He commands with a good-natured attitude, which can change in a moment to cruelty or grandiose elation he rivals Hitler in his ranting alone and usual plotting mass murders genocides, and mass Description of war through his Golden eyes through his conducting of war he leads

Biography: he Major grew up in a troubled home with an alcoholic father and a mother who worked as a prostitute that received clients in their own home. After his father's death, his mother continued her adultery by engaging in sexual services for various men. This incident led the young Major/Montana Max to grab his father's pistol and kill his mother and her client. He then wandered the streets homeless until he was found by Adolf Hitler and made into a lieutenant. These incidents led The Major to become indifferent towards rape, sex, and acts of violence, a trait his mother had shared when she showed indifference to the death of The Major's father.A former first lieutenant of the SS, Adolf Hitler issued a special order (#666) placing him in charge of a top-secret project, the main focus of which was the perfection of an artificial vampirization process. The success of this project would allow the Nazis to utilize vampires in battle and turn the tide of the war in their favor. The operation was attacked and shut down by a young Walter Dornez and Alucard in Warsaw, Poland, in 1944. However, the defeat proved to be only a minor setback, as the Major and his subordinates managed to escape to South America unharmed. There they resumed their research.
Although other Nazi officers with higher ranks accompanied Millennium to their South American hideout and attempted to exert their authority, the vampire officers loyal to the Major quickly executed them. Depending on the translation used, the Major is variously a sub-commander or the founder of Millennium, as well as the leader of a Werwolf special force.
The original purpose of the Nazi vampire research was to ensure Germany's victory in World War II and to create a Reich that would last for a thousand years (hence the name "Millennium"), but the Major claims that he has "no purpose". He states that he simply wishes to start an endless war. In his famous "I Love War" speech, he elaborates on his love for all facets of war, regardless of which side is winning. While addressing Integra Hellsing's question as to his specific goal, he says that he has no goal. He explains that while others settle on no means in obtaining their goals, he will settle on no goals in obtaining his means.

RP sample: (This applies to all members and the sample needs to be 3 posts long minimum, and will include the style of your RPing, and a segment of a battle post.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my Herr major Temp app [if approved I shall make a account for him] Wip   my Herr major Temp app [if approved I shall make a account for him] Wip EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:46 pm

We're in need of a Major right now, so think you could grind out the last of this sheet for us soon?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my Herr major Temp app [if approved I shall make a account for him] Wip   my Herr major Temp app [if approved I shall make a account for him] Wip EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:57 pm

Alright, you done any work in nearly a month, coupled with how you basically dropped off the face of the forum. I'll give you until the 14th (a full month) to make AN edit to this sheet, if you're still here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my Herr major Temp app [if approved I shall make a account for him] Wip   my Herr major Temp app [if approved I shall make a account for him] Wip EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:33 am

Seeing as Artisto decided he'd keep Major for a while instead of being a temp, this is disapproved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my Herr major Temp app [if approved I shall make a account for him] Wip   my Herr major Temp app [if approved I shall make a account for him] Wip Empty

Back to top Go down

my Herr major Temp app [if approved I shall make a account for him] Wip
Page 1 of 1