Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jack Ryder (Done) [Shot to death]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nathan
Rookie
Rookie
Nathan

Jack Ryder (Done) [Shot to death] Empty
PostSubject: Jack Ryder (Done) [Shot to death]   Jack Ryder (Done) [Shot to death] EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:17 pm

After having his memory wiped by the Illuminati, Ryder ran afoul with the wandering psychopaths The Executioner and Ladd Russo. During a short battle, Ryder was killed by several well placed shots from the Executioner's guns.

Read manga and seen Ova 1-8

Name: Jack Ryder aka The creeper

Physical appearance: Jack stands at six feet seven inches tall, his facial featuers are average at best and his chin is a little square, he has green messy hair, his eyes are a mix of green and blue and his skin tone is yellow due to an accident . He has broad shoulders and a muscular body but it isn't too bulky. He usualy is seen crouching or hunching forward, he does stand up striaght sometimes. He also has fangs not as obvious as vampires however, are ususaly seen when he grins maliciously.

Clothing of choice: Mosly seen wearing a green military suit with a red shirt. Inside the jacket is holsters for his dual pistols and pocktes for his ammo he also wears a strap wtih ammo on it. What he wears is mostly depends on how he feels, when he is mellow he will usualy just wear casual clothes, jeans with a shirt, t-shirt with trackies, usual stuff that a person would wear when not shooting people in the face.

Weaponry of choice: Dual aluminium Desert egale Mark IXI .50 AE x 6 clips. Its length is 10.75 inches, height 6.25 inches and it weights 72.4 g and ammo capacity of seven bullets.
Spoiler:

M67 grenade x5
Spoiler:
the grenade body and produce a casualty radius of 15 meters, with a fatality radius of 5 meters, though some fragments can disperse as far out as 250 meters.[1] Its effectiveness is not just its blast radius, which measures approximately 45 feet (13.7 m) because fragments fly much farther.

MA41 with a sling x 6 clips: It has a maximum effective range of about 500 to 600 meters (550–660 yd) the over all length is 838 mm, the barrel length is 370 mm and it weights 2.52 kg. It can fire at 700 - 950 rounds per minute
Spoiler:

Race: Speical human

Abilities: He was in an accident which caused him to gain powers and insanity, to combat this he has a chip in his head that works to keep him calm.

He has strength and agility to rival a catagory D vampire, ontop of that he has military training in close combat, guns and explosives. He has a black belt in karate, akido and muya thai. He can regenrrate [takes 15 posts for non fatal wounds] given enough time he can actualy regenrate from the loss fo an arm or leg it usualy takes hours to do so.

Organization: Illuminati

Personality: Due to an accident he has become insane, however thanks to a chip in his head he can reatin some of himself the combination of his insanity and his loyaltiy to Illuminati and his combat experiance make him a dangerous oppent if you oppose Illuminati. For the most part he is calm, he will make random comments at times and act strangly but he is usualy harmless and ignorant to his strange actions.

When he is mellow he is what he would be if the accident never happend, a charismatic man, a gentleman and a soilder that wouldn't need a chip in his head to stop him from going comeplty crazy. He acts coldy towards his father unable to have a normal conversation with him and when ever his father is around Jack acts "normal".

Biography: Jack was born into a family who worked with Illuminati, his father was a scientist as was his mother, his mother died when she gave birth and Jack was brought up by his father, well he was brough up by his Aunt and Uncle as his father didn't have time to raise a son. He would vist Jack to check up on him but when he did it was always the worst for Jack as his father seemed to critize every wrong thing he did and if he was doing poorly. When he was 18 he wanted to know what his fahter was doing, so after one of his fathers visits he snuk into car and through great luck he manged to sneak into a lab, unfortintly he was caught and tried to fight against a gaurd in the end he fell into chemicals and he was forever changed.

After the incident he was kept in the lab, somehow he had surived but it took him months to wake up and when he did the first thing he saw was his father who was smiling, it was a scary thing for some reason even more sacry was when he looked at his hands and saw his yellow skin, then the madness took over and he grabe his fahter an threw him across the room and ran rampet through the lab, it took several tranqluizer darts and men to suppress him. He woke for a second time, this time bound onto a bed and a headache like a terible night out, during the time he was out he had a chip installed into his head that would send messages into his brain and calm him down but the madness was too much and he ended up with the personlity he has now.

The moment the chip was installed into his head he became a soilder for Illuminati, it also send messages to make him loyal to them, after that he began training and in no tie at all (3 years ) he bacame a full fleged soilder for Illuminati. He wasn't really suited for spy stuff with the yellow skin and all but he was usful for..silencing certian individuals.

RP sample: In an apartment just across from a five star one Jack yawned as he had been there for hours awaiting his target Nope..nope..OHHH shes got nice..no wait there fake he was looking out bonoculars, tireisly he looked Wait didn't they say the target was gonna be here at eight pm ? he looked at a clock and saw it was five to eight AW SHIT MY FAVIORTE SHOW IS ALMOST ON he gripped onto the bonoculars and broke them TARGET YOU WILL PAY FOR MAKING ME MISS GOLDEN GIRLS. He grabed his jacket and flipped it around then slide his arms through the sleves, after that he grabed his degals and holstered them in his jacket and grabed his grenades Must not forget..something importatn he shurged Ah must not be THAT important.

He made his way out side and snuk into the hotel, luckily there was a party going on and he snuk in the side without too much trouble, he made his way past the kitchen and into the dinning hall That was eas..oh crap he saw gaurds EVERYWHERE well there was twevlve Oh shit I forgot...this guy is pritty high up in some corperation and is paranoid he saw his target at a especialy fancy looking table with women and a huge as man there Wow he looks strong..ah well nothing a bullet won't kill. He quickly made his way to a gaurd Excuse me he said as the gaurd turned to see him, a fist greated him Would you mind being a human sheild he said as he drew one of his degals and wraped his arm around the man and used his as a meat sheild against the hail of bullets that stormed at him.

Letting out a chuckle as he dropped the gaurd and opend fire as he ran towards the target Damn you guys suck he leapted over a table as he did this he drew another degal All you had to do was wait till my arms got tired but nooo, he lanede on the ground and opend fire once more. The gaurds all fell down as Jack reloded his degals My my my such low quality gaurds you have as he spoke the giant man picked up a table and threw it at Jack, who just ducked out the way and then opend fire at the man, he saw the target trying to get away so he shot the back of his legs, causing him to fall to the ground.

The women had fled and that just left Jack and the target Ah well that ended anti clim.. as he spoke the he noticed the gaint man was still standing and his wounds were regenrating [i]Wait...OH CRAP[/b] he just remeber that the target ACTUALY had a regenratior The hell man !? isn't Iscariot only supposed to have those, if someone is writing this they have lazy writing for this he started off to the side as though he was looking at something. The regenratior used this opertunity to draw his own guns and open fire on Jack who turned just in time to see the shots being fire, with his super human reflexes he dodged some shots but he was hit twice GAH he fell the ground Ahh neo made it look soo easy, the regenrator was fast he was already above Jack.

Ahh shit..well atealst give me last words will ya the regenrator aimed his gun at Jacks head Okay then make them quick, a large grin appeared on Jacks face I'M THE GOD DAMN CREEPER he pulled the trigger on his degal and with its last bullet shot at the regenrators leg point blank range causing him to knell in pain Little tip Jack said as he rolled and got up, going into his jacket and getting a grenade This isn't some comic book or animiated serise don't give the guy a chance cause he shoved the grenade into the mans mouth They will blow yer ass to kingdom come he pulled the pin and pushed the big man down he moved towards his target.

The target was in a coner wetting him self and shiting his pants, sadly it was literal Aww dude what the hell !? Jack stood a good distance away from the man Ah screw this, its already too long i was gonna kill yer ass slowly but your stink worse than a swere getting another greande as he turned his back and walked away from the target he pulled the pin and casualy thew the greande backwards, blowing up the man.

Sitting on the edge of the rooftop of an expensive five star hotel Jack couldn't help but yawn as he was bored out of his mind Why isn't there some guy swinging by in a bat suit ? he agnrly waved his fist Swing by already I wanna make jokes about your suit, he impacintly tapped at his leg and turned his head around as he heard a door opening, seeing his father he narrowed his eyes for a moment as he looked back down at the city awaiting for some guy who will never swing by. Staring at Jacks back for several moments his father finaly said Come inside its cold out here after a small moment of silence that seemed to take hours Jack replied in a calm and cold voice Did the boss call me for orders ? he turned his head again giving his father a cold stare, which caused the old man to simply shake his head Then theres no need...

It pained his father to see Jack like this, not making random comments, but instead being his "usualy" self it hurt him to know that his son was still there, he would rather have him as just another "experiment" since they don't leave such a pain in his heart. The old man eventualy walked away after a few minutes, Jack sat there looked sadly at the city No ones comin huh ? he turned his head to see his old man was gone, he went back to his usual crazy self Now back to seeing if the swinging man will come, who knows he maybe wearing a batsuit or a spider one ?.

Last edited by Jack Ryder on Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:58 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jack Ryder (Done) [Shot to death]   Jack Ryder (Done) [Shot to death] EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 7:51 pm

You're pretty much done here... Finish 'er up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jack Ryder (Done) [Shot to death]   Jack Ryder (Done) [Shot to death] EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 2:57 pm

Seriously, finish this. You've only got a tiny bit left to do.
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Jack Ryder (Done) [Shot to death]   Jack Ryder (Done) [Shot to death] EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 6:31 am

I'll get it done
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jack Ryder (Done) [Shot to death]   Jack Ryder (Done) [Shot to death] EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:39 am

Good boy. I won't have to take your fish away after all.
Back to top Go down
Pip Bernadotte
Elite
Elite
Pip Bernadotte

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters:
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Jack Ryder (Done) [Shot to death]   Jack Ryder (Done) [Shot to death] EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 11:32 am

Can uh someone change my password and pm it to me. My old laptop is broken and I can't get onto the e-mail I use to reset the password owo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jack Ryder (Done) [Shot to death]   Jack Ryder (Done) [Shot to death] EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:36 pm

I'm going to give this another week and then I am going to disapprove it for the simple reason that if it is taking you this long to edit it, you probably won't be able to post all that much either. I would love another member but please make sure you are up to the task.
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Rookie
Rookie
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Jack Ryder (Done) [Shot to death]   Jack Ryder (Done) [Shot to death] EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 8:32 am

GIGAA DRILLL BUMP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jack Ryder (Done) [Shot to death]   Jack Ryder (Done) [Shot to death] EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 3:55 pm

Add more detail to appearance, clothing, and weapons and that's about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jack Ryder (Done) [Shot to death]   Jack Ryder (Done) [Shot to death] EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 8:48 am

Since you've been saying you can't figure out what to put, I'll help.

Appearance: That might have just been me thinking the Creeper should have claws and fangs. Either way, I feel something is missing.

Clothes: You say "normal clothes", but what is that?

Weapons: Not sure what. It looks like something isn't there, but that's the least important so it doesn't really matter. Might just be me again.
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Rookie
Rookie
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Jack Ryder (Done) [Shot to death]   Jack Ryder (Done) [Shot to death] EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:50 pm

Herp de derp bump
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jack Ryder (Done) [Shot to death]   Jack Ryder (Done) [Shot to death] EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:00 pm

Approvals: 1
Disapprovals: 0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jack Ryder (Done) [Shot to death]   Jack Ryder (Done) [Shot to death] EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 1:49 pm

BUMP!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jack Ryder (Done) [Shot to death]   Jack Ryder (Done) [Shot to death] EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:51 pm

I will approve this but only if you are really going to be active with this? Can you devote enough time to it to make the story we are going to try?
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Rookie
Rookie
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Jack Ryder (Done) [Shot to death]   Jack Ryder (Done) [Shot to death] EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:09 am

I will stay active with this account.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jack Ryder (Done) [Shot to death]   Jack Ryder (Done) [Shot to death] EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:11 am

Alright.

Approvals: 2
Disapprovals: 0.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jack Ryder (Done) [Shot to death]   Jack Ryder (Done) [Shot to death] EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 12:49 am

I'll be blunt. I find this to be a bit sketchy and fragmented, and I think you could have put some more work into it. However, as it is, I see nothing truly wrong with it.

Approvals: 3
Disapprovals: 0

Approved, Locked, and Moved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack Ryder (Done) [Shot to death]   Jack Ryder (Done) [Shot to death] Empty

Back to top Go down

Jack Ryder (Done) [Shot to death]
Page 1 of 1