Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Die Krähe (death by suicide)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Die Krähe (death by suicide) Empty
PostSubject: Die Krähe (death by suicide)   Die Krähe (death by suicide) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 3:43 am

Death: Being battered and bloody during Millennium's raid on the Hellsing mansion, Pemberton managed to infiltrate the office of Integra Hellsing. After being pinned down with no hope of escape, he activated several blocks of explosives he carried on himself, blasting the room in an attempt to kill the occupants with himself.

Have you seen the OVA or read the manga series of Hellsing? If so how far have you gotten? If not please direct your attention to youtube, and watch OVA 1-4 at least. Warning: If you have watched the anime we require you watch the OVA, or read the manga. The anime is not canon. This is not our opinion. This is the law set down by the creator of Hellsing, Kouta Hirano.
I have read some of the manga, seen 1-4 of the OVA, and have an understanding of the canon events of the remaining story.

Name: Ingram Pemberton(Also known as "Die Krähe"/The Crow)

Physical appearance: 5 feet 5inches, 143 lbs.
He is Caucasian, though a bit pale, as if he doesn't get outside much. He has raven black hair which he keeps very neatly trimmed. His build is rather average: not out of shape, but not athletic or muscular either.His eyes are a dim blue color.

Clothing of choice: His clothing, unlike his appearance, is anything but normal. He dresses in a trench coat at all times. The color varies from destination to destination, but it is always a trench coat. He keeps his weapons in pockets/holsters on the inside of the coat. He wears a pair of black jack boots which he keeps polished as often as circumstances allow. On his hands he wears a pair of black leather gloves. On his head he often wears a fedora hat. The color of the hat always matches the trench coat, even if he has to have it specially made. He also carries a pocket-covered backpack which hides a compressed air canister with 1 hours' worth of air.

All of this is not just for appearances however. It is to cover-up(or at the least, draw attention away from) the rest of his outfit.

Underneath his outerwear, he has a black full-body suit. It not only covers every bit of flesh on his body below his jaw line. It has very light metal plates at vital points to protect him and the suits integrity. He also wears a black gas mask that covers his entire head and links to the suit.The lenses are tinted so the eyes cannot be seen from the outside. If he activates a switch on his belt, the suit vacuum seals, feeding air from the canister into the suit until the switch is hit again.

Boots
Die Krähe (death by suicide) Jackboot-ut

Gloves
Die Krähe (death by suicide) Apparel-scorpion-street-gloves-2009-men-leather-stinger-black

Mask
Die Krähe (death by suicide) Blackgas

Weaponry of choice: Preferring to fight with his mind, Ingram carries little in the way of high-powered weaponry. However, there are a few preferred instruments he utilizes:

Glock 24: His main weapon. He never goes anywhere without it. It utilizes 10 40S&W silver rounds per magazine. He usually carries 5 spare magazines with him.The word "Motivierung" is written on the side of barrel.
Die Krähe (death by suicide) Glock24

Tear gas grenades:He carries a pair of tear gas grenades with him. Not only are they useful for incapacitating enemies, they are supremely devastating on any thing with a heightened sense of smell. Also, thanks to his suit, he is practically immune to their effect.
Die Krähe (death by suicide) M7A3

Remote bombs:He also carries four-six plastic explosives he can detonate remotely.
Die Krähe (death by suicide) Generic_semtex_c4_bomb_made_from_clay_bb2362

Shock knuckles:When all else fails, Ingram removes his gloves to reveal silver edges on his suits knuckles. With a push of a button on his belt, the knuckles channel an electric charge equivalent to a taser.

Race: Superior FREAK

Abilities: Regeneration may take an extremely long amount of time for major damage (ie: 10 posts), medium supernatural strength, agility, stamina, durability, and reflexes, medium weakness to silver and blessed weaponry to a point its fatal to be hit by one, ability to turn virgins and non-virgins alike into ghouls, susceptible to unblessed damage (still fatal to them but at a large amount), the need to drink blood often.

Also, he possess an IQ of 214, has an intricate understanding of military tactics, and speaks several different languages.

Organization: Millennium

Personality: He is a very quiet man, speaking only when he has something important enough to merit saying. He does not socialize well with others, often getting caught in his own thoughts and processes. He is also very selective in regards to his mask. He rarely removes except in private. In fact, the only members of Millennium who he will allow to see his face without a direct order are the Major and Schrödinger. He is meticulous and a little obsessive in most things, preferring to take his time and plan out his actions. Suffice it to say, he does not like being rushed. Interestingly, he is very detached emotionally when it comes to stressful situations, making him hard to goad or anger. He like to look at the world from a statistical stand point, making most choices based on logical outcomes and mathematical figures.

Surprisingly, he is not completely logical. He possess a personal code he zealously sticks to. It is complicated, but consists of rules governing fairness towards opponents and the treatment of non-combatants. Unless ordered to do otherwise, he follow his code to the letter. For example, if he were to face a group of Hellsing soldiers and they were outnumbered by his men and had no supernatural support, he would offer them the chance to surrender their arms and
equipment in exchange for being allowed to leave alive.

Biography: Ingram Pemberton was born in London. His early life was very plain and uneventful. He was born into medium class family. He had few friends. He had little excitement or adventure to take his mind of his current station in life.

Suffice it to say, life was boring.

However, he eventually discovered a natural talent for tactics. This began with chess, where he dominated his school district and eventually all of London's chess competitions. He then moved onto shogi,go,backgammon, and many more. However, the thing that truly caught attention was a class on military tactics.After graduating high school, he immediately joined Her Majesty's Armed Forces. Determined to put his talent to use, he tried as hard as he could to
excel at his work.While he was obviously gifted, however, he lacked any social ability to assist in moving up in position.His rise was slow and arduous. However, everything changed when he heard of an opening at the Hellsing organization.

He put in a transfer request, wanting a chance to demonstrate his talent at such an unusual but important division of Great Britain's forces. His request, however, was denied. Out of curiosity, he investigated and discovered that Sir Integra F.W. Hellsing herself had been the one to veto it. After thinking it over, he eventually decided to request an audience with her. Following several failed attempts to acquire one, though, he managed to "accidentally " run into her on a business outing in London. Now finally getting his chance, he asked her why she had turned down his request.Her answer shocked him. She said that his abilities were lacking, that they needed someone who had truly proved them selves.She said that simply being clever was not enough to work for her. For the first time in his life, someone had called his "cleverness" inadequate for a task.

He did not take it well.

His outburst at Integra, a member of the round table conference, did not do anything to help his career. He was shortly thereafter demoted and put in a less than admired station. From that moment forward, he vowed he would see Integra fall. He would never forgive her for causing the practical destruction of his career. He kept as many tabs on Hellsings' activities as he could without drawing attention to himself. Patience is a virtue, and he needed to cultivate it. He learned enough to understand what was happening and what the Hellsing Organization truly was. And yet, he was no closer to achieving his goal. That is until Millenium showed up...

After learning of their existence, he began trying almost desperately to find them. Suffice it to say, their attack on London made that much easier.He followed their trail until, finally, he caught up with them. Allowing him self to be taken prisoner, he then explained his reason for coming to them. He offered to serve the Major, giving him information on British tactics, aiding their troops in combat, and doing whatever else he commanded of him, if only he could have a chance to bring Hellsing to its knees. The Major apparently agreed with his proposal, and, after a few missions to prove himself, made him an officer and had him turned into a FREAK.

RP sample:
Example #1:
Ingram stared out the window of his cabin. The view from the zepplin was rather magnificent, but he didn't notice it. He had been wracking his mind for the last couple of hours on strategies against Hellsing. Having gained far more accurate information on Alucard since joining Millennium, he often spent his time alone trying to find a plan that could bring down the beast. More often than naught he would end up quitting in frustration. Tonight was no different.

(How do I counteract his regeneration?),he thought to himself.(He can't keep it up forever. Maybe some kind of high temperature gelling agent. If I could catch him off guard,maybe lure him into an ambush. He's certainly arrogant enough to walk into one.)He paced across the windowed wall, thinking better when he walked.(No. Alucard was to experienced to walk into something as old as a simple ambush ploy. Besides, he had withstood a planes fuel fire and walked out unscathed. I'd also have to spread the gel over a very wide area or he would turn into that shadow-like form of his and just slither away from it.)He gritted his teeth in frustration. It seemed like no matter what stratagem he concocted, Alucard had a way out.

He stopped pacing, looking out the window at the sunset on he horizon.(I must have been at this since lunch),he thought.Smiling to himself,realizing how much energy he wasted running these scenarios over and over in his head. Until new data was acquired on that monster, Alucard would remain beyond his ability to deal with. He just had to be patient. He turned and walked over to the table in his room. He examined the Chess board sitting on it. Each piece had a name written on it, representing a member of Hellsing or Millennium. His eyes grazed over to the Black Queen. The name ALUCARD was written on it.His fingers gently felt the contours of the piece, and he smiled.

"After all",he said,"you must take the Queen if you ever want to capture the King."

He smirked, imagining the final fruition of his grand strategy, as he looked upon the Black King and the name on it.

INTEGRA.

Example #2(Battle):
Ingram and his squad moved quickly, darting from one ally to the other. Things had gone from bad to worst on this operation. How could Anderson have been here? He was supposed to be in Spain. Well, he was here and he wasn't the only Iscariot agent here. He and this men, while not out numbered, were severely underpowered for dealing with this. He had no choice but to order an immediate withdrawal from the town. The Doctor would have to wait for his precious sample.

As his point-man rounded a corner, his head snapped forward as a bullet tore through it. The remaining soldiers and their commander moved to cover, almost an instinct at this point. As if on que, a man rounded the corner, reloading a baretta as he did. A metallic cross dangled from his neck, like a pendulum swinging, looking for something to sever with its edge.

"So this is where you all scurried off to.",he said."Fewer than I thought. This shouldn't take long."

Ingram's mind raced. This agent was willing to take on seven men armed with automatic weapons and already in tactical cover while using only a baretta handgun. Not a normal agent then. Special ops likely. Only one way to tell for certain.

"Taschenlampe Nebel Manöver!*",he yelled. His unit reacted immediately. They ducked into cover as he pulled out a tear gas canister and hurled in the Iscariot agents direction. The gas spread quickly, submerging the holy soldier in white smoke."Licht!*",he yelled. Immediately, six grenades found their way into the mist. A quick series of explosions followed shortly thereafter. Not wasting any time, he yelled out "Rückzug!*" As his men move back, he pushed against the alley wall, waiting for the inevitable. As he thought, the agent ran past, only mildly singed and pursuing his men. He had no doubt retreated back when the tear gas had gone up and been out of the grenades blast radius. Ingram stepped out the alley, taking aim at his head.

"Paladin!", he called.

The agent turned, a look of surprise on his face. A curse formed on his lips as he tried to raise his weapon, but Ingram had already beat him to it.His shot went through the soldiers head, splattering the road behind him with brain matter. His body wobbled for half a second before crumpling to the street. Ingram swore to himself as he ran to catch up with his men. (Lets hope that if they catch up, they haven't seen him yet), he thought.

{Taschenlampe Nebel Manöver!=torch mist Maneuver!,Licht!=light!,Rückzug!=retreat!}

PS-This is my first post-style RP. Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated.

Last edited by Die Krähe on Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Twitch
Elite
Elite
Twitch

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters: Alucard
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Die Krähe (death by suicide)   Die Krähe (death by suicide) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:11 pm

Allow me to begin by saying welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy your stay here to the fullest. If you have any questions please PM me and I will see to them personally. Now then on to the actual sheet which I will discuss one section at a time.

It would be nice if you had read the entire mange or seen a few more of the OVAs but seeing 1-4 should be enough for a while and you have knowledge of the events later in the manga so I'm sure you'll be fine there.

Name: I like it.

Age: No complaints here. Perhaps a bit young to command such attention from organizations like Hellsing and Millenium but I have a soft spot for prodigies so it's all good.

Physical Appearence: A bit sparse, all things considered. It would be nice if you put more detail into your facial features but considering the fact that you won't really be removing that mask of yours I'm willing to give a bit of leeway here.

Clothing: Very nicely done here. Well described and accompanied by pictures, what more could I ask?

Weaponry: Seems appropriate for the character, no complaints.

Race: Sounds good to me.

Abilities: Standard race abilities and a very high IQ, I see nothing wrong there whatsoever.

Organization: Okey dokey.

Personality: Well written personality section, I like it.

Rank: I have no problem with you being a 2nd lietenant, seems fitting for the character.

Biography: In all honesty, I'm starting to really like this character. Brilliant upstart tries to take his place among England's best only to get smacked upside the head with a dose of humility. Takes it as any prodigy would (i.e. too hard) and looks for a way to find some form of vengeance. As we see with the Valentine brothers, the Major is perfectly willing to take in non-germans/WW2 vets if they seem useful and I'd say this guy fits the bill. Overall I really like the bio here, a job well done.

RP Sample: Once again, the samples are very well written and easy to follow. You maintained a high level of description and the length is well within the accepted norm.

Now that all that's done with I'm happy to say

APPROVALS: 01

DISAPPROVALS: 00
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Die Krähe (death by suicide)   Die Krähe (death by suicide) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 11:22 pm

Thank you. I'm glad you approve.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Die Krähe (death by suicide)   Die Krähe (death by suicide) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 4:54 am

Edited. Future edits at Sir Integra's request.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Die Krähe (death by suicide)   Die Krähe (death by suicide) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 7:40 am

All looks good, seems to be a rather interesting character and I look forward to working with you.

Approvals: 2
Disapprovals: 0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Die Krähe (death by suicide)   Die Krähe (death by suicide) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 2:25 pm

Very interesting addition to a crazy group such as millennium. He might seem a bit too young for an unterstrumfhürer, but due to his abilities and all he seems well placed.

Approvals 3

Dis 0
Back to top Go down
Twitch
Elite
Elite
Twitch

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters: Alucard
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Die Krähe (death by suicide)   Die Krähe (death by suicide) EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 2:30 pm

As I said earlier, due to a shortage of active staff members I've lowered the approval requirements to 3 rather than 4. In light of Gral's vote I pronounce this sheet

APPROVED, LOCKED, and MOVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Die Krähe (death by suicide)   Die Krähe (death by suicide) Empty

Back to top Go down

Die Krähe (death by suicide)
Page 1 of 1