Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zanoko Sakuito(back finally ^.^)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Zanoko Sakuito(back finally ^.^) Empty
PostSubject: Zanoko Sakuito(back finally ^.^)   Zanoko Sakuito(back finally ^.^) EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 2:17 am

Name: Sakuito, Zanoko (last, first)

Alias:Naitosutōkā

Physical appearance: Standing at a five foot eleven Zanoko doesn't stand out among much of the other people. His eyes are a jet black unless he finds himself in a battle. At that time they turn crimson. Zanoko's hair is completely black.Weighing at a mere 170lbs Zanoko is easily maneuverable. He sports an athletic build. If he takes his shirt off his abs are visible, and a scar that spans from his right shoulder across his back to his left waist. He also has a cross shaped scar below his left eye.

For the most part this is what he looks like. Though the clothing is down below. Also, he has on occasion worn this attire.
Spoiler:

Clothing of choice: Zanoko likes to wear a long black trench coat, Black kakki pants, and a black dress shirt. He sometimes wears a black fedora.

Weaponry of choice: Zanoko likes to use 4 regular Katanas and a .600 nitro magnum express with blessed bullets and a compound bow specially made compound bow with arrows made for high speed. The bow is a 200 lbs compound(yes he has a quiver).(link to the 600 nitro gun-http://www.vincelewis.net/60magnum.html)

Katanas:
Shiroi megami (The white Goddess)
looks:
Spoiler:
This is carried on his right side.

Burakkudebiru(Burakku) (The black Devil)
looks:
Spoiler:
This sword is on his left side.

Tsuinmansureiyāzu(Tsuin) (The twin man slayers)
looks:
Spoiler:
This blade is one of two, both identicle. And as an added afect they can be combined to form a duel bladed sword hilt on hilt.These are put on his back.

Race: Vampire

Abilities: Rank c attributes and abilities

Organization:
Hellsing Org.

Personality: When it comes to personality any way to describe Zanoko is not enough. At first glance Zanoko could be considered odd or psychotic, However in reality he is much much more. For example, Zanoko loves a good fight. He is always looking out for himself unless he is on a mission. However if someone offers to pay a higher price there is a possibility he will sell out unless there was an agreement before hand. If he is challenged to fight when his job states not to which is what he loves a lot.

Biography:
Spoiler:

RP sample:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Twitch
Elite
Elite
Twitch

Character Sheet
Current Active Characters: Alucard
Game Related Information:
Nom de Guerre:

PostSubject: Re: Zanoko Sakuito(back finally ^.^)   Zanoko Sakuito(back finally ^.^) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 5:17 pm

4 katanas, a bigass revolver, and a bow. That's a lot of weaponry for one dude to lug around all the time dude. Personally I see no reason for the bow, base level vampires dodge bullets without trouble so an arrow would theoretically be child's play. However, it's your call if you want it or not. As for the swords, four is a bit much. I'd prefer you only carried two but depending on if you lose the bow or not, three could work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanoko Sakuito(back finally ^.^)   Zanoko Sakuito(back finally ^.^) EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:22 pm

Rank means your rank in the organization.

With race, you put the race category. So it should read Vampire Category C.

Because of the race level, the fact of this many swords, gun, I cannot pass this application unless you move to make some edits like Anderson pointed out over a month ago. Since you have not edited from what I have seen so far, I am going to disapprove unless you post a message saying, "I am editing."

Approvals: 0
Dis-Approvals: 1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanoko Sakuito(back finally ^.^)   Zanoko Sakuito(back finally ^.^) EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:26 pm

I doubt he's coming back, this is the second time he's posted up a sheet and completely vanished. Plus he keeps telling me he's making forums of his own, so I think he doesn't even remember posting this up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zanoko Sakuito(back finally ^.^)   Zanoko Sakuito(back finally ^.^) EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:41 pm

Alright. Moving to the disapproval section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zanoko Sakuito(back finally ^.^)   Zanoko Sakuito(back finally ^.^) Empty

Back to top Go down

Zanoko Sakuito(back finally ^.^)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum :: Registration :: Hellsing Registration :: Registration :: Disapproved-
Jump to: