Nightshade Anime & Manga RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A fun filled anime/manga reading, watching and RPG community.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Base Orion (ISCARIOT ONLY)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Base Orion (ISCARIOT ONLY) Empty
PostSubject: Base Orion (ISCARIOT ONLY)   Base Orion (ISCARIOT ONLY) EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 1:22 am

Base Orion (ISCARIOT ONLY UNLESS IT IS ORGANIZED OTHERWISE)

Description Post

A good ways outside, and some ways east of Millennium City, a base is dug into the ice and snow. A few crates already sit out in the dark snow, having been flown in under radar almost a day ago. The area is flat, a huge hill of ice and snow on the west side(cover from Millenniums sights) and south side of the landed crates. To the west of the crates, a huge crack is in the ice, the fisher leading God knows how deep. Though only fifty feet down into the darkness of this crack in the ice is an opening; large enough for a good sized man to crawl through and down about ten feet.

Within that, it opens up into an already partially pre-dug ice cave in which Iscariot have set up base. As it stands right now, this little cave under the ice is twenty feet in length, ten feet wide, and then seven feet high; all carved out of ice.

Last edited by Sirina Anthony on Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Base Orion (ISCARIOT ONLY)   Base Orion (ISCARIOT ONLY) EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 1:52 am

<<< FROM: Rome Airport

After a harsh ride from South Africa down into dire cold temperatures, Sirina stood at the back entrance of a huge cargo plane. Crates a few days ago had already been dropped, and a few more had already dropped before Sirina stood at the entrance.

Team leader was to be the first out on the scene and the last off. That was Sirinas personal rule. Bundled up in a black jump suite(black so as they would blend in with the night sky), she held onto an overhead rail and shouted back to her fellow Iscariot members a few orders. She had already given them a crash course on proper para shoot plane exiting from this altitude; wait fifteen seconds after the person before you had jumped before jumping and then wait an additional ten seconds after exiting the plane to pull your shoot.

"We'll be right over our base in a few seconds! We have to walk the rest of the way!" she yelled. "Now good luck!" she yelled and saluted out of habit. With a huge smile under her black scarf, she gave a running start and dove face first off into the cold, windy darkness. Her goggles never fogged as she counted, diving face first towards the snow.

When her counting had ended, she pulled her shoot. Popping out of the back of her black backpack was a black cloth; that being the para-shoot. As soon as she was steadily riding in the wind, her gaze moved upward to track her fellow Iscariot agents... more or less to see if they would follow through with the experience of the jump.

Two minutes later, her feet landed in a fluff of snow... rather harshly. She rolled a few times before standing, starting to roll her para-shoot back up into the backpack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Base Orion (ISCARIOT ONLY)   Base Orion (ISCARIOT ONLY) EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 7:17 am

---> Rome Airport

Kyle always did hate military plans, they were alway giving him some sort of stressful place to sit and sleep that was only maybe large enough him to sit with his knees to his chest. However this time he had room to lay his legs out and it wasn't so bad where he was laying. Although it had gotten bloody cold fast, and Kyle hated the cold, it wasn't something he loved in Canada and it sure as hell wasn't something he'd love now. During most of the flight Kyle had been preping and checking to make sure his gear was on, and secure. His armor was locked away and in one of the crates along with everyone elses gear. As Kyle had finished making sure his gear was secure, he quickly put on a heavy white scarf overtop his breathing mask, and balaclova. His goggles were tinted to hide his eyes, and protect them from the sun and the bright white snow when the sun's light hit it.

Kyle had already learned how to jump a while ago during his spec ops training course so Sirina's crash course didn't help much other than remind him of some rather grim stories from when he was jumping out of plans. Kyle had just nodded his head, and sat ready to jump out of the plan and into the cold air. Kyle was wearing heavy white combat gear ment for these kinds of operations in the artic. His instructor was from the SAS and he'd taught Kyle and everyone else on the course everything they needed to know and more. When the time came to jump Kyle stood up, and watched the planes bay door lower and the red and green lights come on with a loud sirin going off letting them know the bay door was opening. Kyle shook his head as he held on to one of the safety handles near the bay door opening. He was next after Sirina and he was actually looking forward to jumping. It was pretty fun to do, and was his favorite part of the spec ops training.

When Sirina jumped after giving a few orders and good luck with a salute Kyle watched as she jumped out, and he shook his head. He looked back once at his other two team mates, and hoped they checked to make sure their gear was secure, and their weapons were fasened tight to their bodies. After taking a quick look at them he gave them a thumbs up and jumped out of the plane with his hands and legs up into breaking postion. As he fell down towards the snow covered part of earth he smiled a bit, as he did his count. As soon as his count was up he pulled the shoot, and came down to earth.

Once he had hit the ground Kyle's jump training kicked in and he quickly took off his para-shoot and put it back into the bag. Once done with that he brought up his weapon, and quickly made sure the area was secure. After all who was to say that Millennium didn't have a small patrol out this far. Once done with that he quickly made his way to regroup with Sirina at the camp. He had taken off his jump gear and bags, and had placed them where they were supposed to go and had quickly went to make sure his other gear had been dropped. After making sure everything was okay he sat down and sighed before looking up to the sky to see his other team mates come raining down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Base Orion (ISCARIOT ONLY)   Base Orion (ISCARIOT ONLY) EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 4:27 pm

((Meabh makes a decent landing, gathers her stuff, enters the base and stows everything away. I don't have time/inclination to post as Meabh lately, and for that I am sorry. I will fix this post a little later, but for now, know that she is with the group, and pretty much keeping to herself.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Base Orion (ISCARIOT ONLY)   Base Orion (ISCARIOT ONLY) EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 4:07 pm

((Alright guys if its okay with you guys I'm going to advance this thread due to the lack of activity here I'll just do an updated post explaining what we did after we landed.))

IC:

As soon as everyone was done and had secured the area they all quickly went to work with making the base camp. It took them a few hours to setup everything that was needed and more. After checking the crates to make sure everything was there they all quickly armed themselves with their field weapons, and battle gear. Both Kyle, and Luca were were wearing their armor that was camed up to match the snow and were ready for defence, while Sirina and Meabh were dressed and armed for recon and hit and run operations. Everyone was ready for their orders, each had everything they needed. The shelters were made, and each had moved their things inside. Luca and Kyle shared an igloo, and Sirina and Meabh shared one. Each had everything they'd need to survive and under go missions for a year and a half. Everything was also setup the way Sirina had ordered it. Nothing was out of place, and everything had a place.

------
Kyle looked around a bit confused as to what to do now. He had finished his watch now so it was someone elses turn, just no one had bothered to even show up. Kyle sighed to himself. "Fuck I hate the cold..." Kyle thought as he fixed his blanket to keep himself warm. He was lucky these were also the ones that could hide a heat signiture. Hence the reason why Kyle had it. It wasn't just to keep him warm but also to hide his body heat. Kyle also had his armor on which due to the padding inside of it, it kept him warm, his head was pretty nice and warm due to his helmet. His hands and feet where wrapped up in a extra layer to keep his hands and feet warm. All in all he wouldn't freeze, but still the cold seeped through his warm gear and extra coat under his armor. Kyle could do nothing though until someone came to take watch for him.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Base Orion (ISCARIOT ONLY)   Base Orion (ISCARIOT ONLY) EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 3:12 pm

OOC:
YES! I NOW HAVE SOME FUCKING TIME TO POST! Ty for posting Kyle.

IC:
Sirina saw to it that everyone was on the ground before she advanced to the base.

She settled just outside of the base for a moment, and pulled a pair of night time, heat signature binoculars from her heavy white coat. She turned her gaze towards the Millennium City, watching it in the darkness through the binoculars in shades of green. She smirked as she saw some lights on; ones that reminded her of lights used in parking lots in the cites from the US. She then looked out at the flat, and hilly frozen plane that separated the enemy from their base.

She pushed a button to make the binoculars switch to heat signature. None were advancing towards their base. She quickly put the binoculars away, and pulled her goggles back up on her eyes and scarf under her chin as she hauled on, and was soon at the center of the base, looking at Kyle.

"The hell are you doing?" she asked, giving him a questionable look. "Watchin an empty Base Orion?" She smirked and shook her head. "Sorry ah am late. Got caught by Snow Wookie on my way here." She put on a harness around her waste, and turned a hook into the ice till it was snug and didn't move. She soon threaded a rope through the hook and then clipped it onto her harness. "C'mon, lets eat something before we go penetrate the enemy base," she said in an almost bored tone.

She then propelled down into the crack, swinging down into the hole made, crawling inside and unhooking herself from the rope. Taking off her scarf, and rubbing her scarred cheek, she propped her sniper rifle up on the side of one of the ice walls, and turned on many lanterns before starting up a small propane stove, and tossing spam and other canned food into a pan and onto the fire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Base Orion (ISCARIOT ONLY)   Base Orion (ISCARIOT ONLY) EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 7:32 pm

[Okay since a bunch of people quit, I'm the suitable replacement.]

Remus sat in the cargo area of a small Cessna aircraft, piloted by some of the local populace. The aircraft was small enough not to be picked up by the antiquated radar technology that Millennium had stationed at their base.

Remus huddled his knees close to his chest. Lack of sleep accompanied by the ordered omission of a winter jacket, in order to make room for more tools of war made for a very cold, and bittered man. However, he did have all the necessary tools to make a small snipers nest.

The red light flew on, it was time to drop. One of the pilots threw him a parachute, and the other threw him a parka. The pilots laughed, and spoke in some foreign language.

Remus pulled out his American made MK 16, with the infrared and nighttime scope attached to the top, perfect for the terrain and weather. His hand gripped the top of the door latch and swung it open, wasting no time before jumping right out.

His goggles allowed him to keep his eyes open, but they iced up about 500 feet after drop. Remus plunged down, pulling the cord on his parachute, it flung up and out, taking little time to unfold and slow his free fall. He let go of the parachute about 10 feet from landing, hitting the snow and soumersalting a few times before finally raising to his feet with a grunt. He pulled out his pack, and from inside, a small GPS, already marked with the small observation post location.

He waisted no time jogging the click and a half to the post. He hooked up his rappelling cords, and wrapped it around a large icicle, before rappelling down the ice wall to a friendly post.

"The others opted out. I'm your new best friend. Get used to it."
Remus said, in a energy-less tone. already making his way to the front of the post to observe the base.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Base Orion (ISCARIOT ONLY)   Base Orion (ISCARIOT ONLY) EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:37 pm

Knee deep snow crunched beneath the blonde woman's boots with each new step as she trudged through the frozen wasteland. The flight from Rome had been uneventful for the most part, a bit of turbulance here and there but nothing major. That was until the small plane's engine froze over and they were forced to make an emergency landing several miles short of her intended target. The Vatican paid crew had gone off in the opposite direction, intent on reachinf civilization of some sort. Heinkel had other objectives, the small gps in her hand was slowly guiding her towards Anthony's base and she had kept up a decent pace despite the snow. her standard attire had been reinforced with thermal layers of clothing beneath the standard black clerics and a new coat was worn over her shoulders. Rather than the standard black, this one was pure white and had a thick fur lining along with a furry hood. Finally a balankava covering the lower half of her face finished off her arctic outfit and protected her from the freezing cold.

What was perhaps her hundreth curse in the last hour left her chapped lips as she covered the final hill of snow and arrived at the Iscariot base Orion. There were only two other agents there, Anthony and Remus. No vonder zhey sent me for backup." Shaking her head to remove some excess snow, heinkel pulled back her hood and removed teh facemask. "Long time no see you two. Zhey sent me here on short notice, vhat's zhe plan?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Base Orion (ISCARIOT ONLY)   Base Orion (ISCARIOT ONLY) EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:08 pm

"Damn, was I talking to myself again?" she muttered sarcastically. Hours before Remus and Wolfe showed up, she had eaten some canned food and keeled behind a snow wall she built. Her sniper rifle was white, thanks to tape and cloth as well as the binoculars she held and looked through.

She had set up many mines on the west side, in the open terrain before the large snow hill. Her tracks had been blown away hours after she had set the mines up. Other mines were located all around the base, but scattered, thinned out, and only there to make a sound to alert them of a presence. "Surprised you two didn't get blown sky high on the walk here," she added in a mutter, but smirked.

She tossed a wadded up a map at them. "Step one, know were the damn mines are that I set. Step two, we head east, dig into the city, and look around. That balloon over there is landing." She pointed north of the city, the damn zeppelin indeed was touching down. "That means that in maybe an hour, that city might be well packed with Millennium men. We need to get a quick outline of that place before we start the details of the numbers of men, artillery, trucks, and everything else you can think of. We are not to be seen or heard. We are to be invisible. So anything black, take it off and put on white for now. When we get in, our attire might change, but I doubt it at this time." She said this all the while she peered through the binoculars at the city.

"So eat somethin quickly. We're leaving soon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Base Orion (ISCARIOT ONLY)   Base Orion (ISCARIOT ONLY) EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:32 pm

Remus turns on his back, and pulls off his goggles, tossing them to the side. He helped himself to some of the white tape on the table, and started wrapping it around the stock, and body of his SCAR. Once satisfied with his tape job, he places his SCAR on the table, and pulls a pack of cigarettes and his lighter from his pocket, which should be holding another magazine.

"I just saw what's out there."

Remus lights his cigarette with the lighter, cupping his hand over the cigarette and lighters flame to avoid it from being blown out by the wind. He takes several chilled puffs from the cigarette. Before tossing the box of cigarettes on the table, along with the lighter.

"I was sent here and not even told what the hell I was doing before I got here. It's like they expect me to die in this shit-hole... Take a smoke, guys, just might be your last."

Remus places his gloved hand on the map, and turns it around so he can accurately see where the mines are placed, and just how the hell they plan on getting into this city.

"I'm ready when you are... Rather die on an empty stomach. The last part of the fragment being muttered under his breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Base Orion (ISCARIOT ONLY)   Base Orion (ISCARIOT ONLY) EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:42 pm

Sitting down on one of the nearby collapseable stools, Heinkel removed her sunglasses and rubbed the bridge of her nose. She was more tired than she thought after that flight, jet lag was setting in. With a groan she replaced her glasses and looked over Sirina and Remus. Accepting one of Remus' cigarettes, heinkel lit the cancer stick and took a quick drag. One of these days she would have to force herself to quit. Despite the way the coffin nails calmed her nerves, she didn't like the feeling of being addicted to something, be it nicotine or anything else. With the cigarette held between her index and middle finger, Wolfe gestured towards the now disappearing balloon which appeared to be completing it's landing.

"Ok, ve're supposed to scout zhings out before zhe rest of zhe Crusaders get here, zhat much I get. But...about us getting into the base. Digging our vay in vill take too long in my opinion, ve're liable to get caught. Zhey must have patrols near that entrance zhe derrigibal used. I say ve ghost zhe Nazi bastards and steal zheir uniforms. From zhere ve keep our heads down and get zhis job overvith. Comments?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Base Orion (ISCARIOT ONLY)   Base Orion (ISCARIOT ONLY) EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:35 pm

OOC:

Spoiler:

Look at this and you'd get my idea of escape hatches.

IC:
"I like that idea Heinkel," Sirina said as she put her binoculars down and wiggled back away from the wall on her stomach before standing. She walked over and pulled a thermal map that was laminated out from the inside of her huge, white coat. She unrolled it quickly to show them before snagging a smoke and tucking it behind her ear. She rubbed her scarred cheek before she started to explain this new, laminated map that was in various shades of dark blue as well as little black spots accompanied by the threshold to the city, which was also black.

"Thanks to good, captured Russian satellites, we have an idea of a few things. One is that there's already a thin place we can sneak in and out of from the south side of the city. There's a small door there. As you can tell from the enterence, the stuff in black is indeed enterences and escape hatches. This should be our escape route." She turned her head and snagged up a thermos, taking a swig out of it. "Those hatches should still be there. Might have to crawl a little, but from there, we get into the city, snag a few guards and cover our faces with scarfs. They should not be able to recognize us at all.

"No holy objects. Silver is alright, but they might be able to catch the sent of holy objects."

She set the thermos down and pulled something from her pocket. It was a small black bottle. "Toss some of this crap on and it makes it official; you'll stink like a low grade freak. I don't know how well it will work on werewolf's noses, but it's from Section X of the Church; Offense and Defense Development. So, it must work pretty good to go into the testing phase," she said. She gave a smirk. "Now not only are we spying, we're test rats for the wolves."

OOC:
Don't ask, I made up Section X at the drop of a hat. When we're in the city, just keep posting in ooc before ic, that last tidbit in quotes. It's not god-modding at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Base Orion (ISCARIOT ONLY)   Base Orion (ISCARIOT ONLY) EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 10:56 pm

Remus took a few more drags of his cigarette, listening to what his comrades had to say. He cared not about what he would be doing at this point, it was just in his best interest to get it over with as soon as possible.

"How about we carry some concealable sidearms? I'm sure they gave us some in these crates. I feel much better taking down some of these FREAKS with a gun than just a knife. I'm sure I spotted some patrol fuckin around up ahead through my IR. I say we dig in somewhere along their route, wait for them to come within range, and give them each one in the head, take their uniforms, and ditch the bodies in the snow. We do a patrol around their base, see what they brought to play with."

Remus said in a less than excited tone, pulling up a collapsible stool to the table before flicking his cigarette into the snow, and pulling out another from his pack. He puts the other cigarette in his mouth, and lights it just the same, takng a drag and saying, as he exhales smoke.

"I'm all up for some constructive criticism."

After said, there was a light chuckle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Base Orion (ISCARIOT ONLY)   Base Orion (ISCARIOT ONLY) EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:34 pm

Heinkel sat there quietly, arms crossed and a cigarette clutched in her teeth, while Sirina and Remus went over their strategies for infiltrating the Millenium base. Slowly the coffin nail burned down to little more than a stub and the Iscariot tossed it into the thick snow. Uncrossing her arms, Sister Wolfe rose from her stool and adjusted her sunglasses. "Alright, looks like ve have an escape route, a mission, and a vay into zhe base. If zhere are no ozher objections I zhink ve should start moving towards zhe base. Ve'll need time to hunker down in zhe patrol routes." Inhaling sharply through her nose, Heinkel twitched at the severe temperature of the arctic air. Remembering the warnings Sirina had given, Wolfe removed the Iscariot cross hanging around her neck and tossed it onto the makeshift table they were gathered around. She would have no need for it in the base. As for her weapons, she would keep her guns and knive along in case everything went to hell, thechances of which were good. If she had to start a gunfight she'd at least do it with her own weapons. A simple backpack would be enough to conceal the pistols and knife. Sadly, her grenade launcher would need to remain here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Base Orion (ISCARIOT ONLY)   Base Orion (ISCARIOT ONLY) EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:18 pm

Sirina gave a nod. "Then we are in agreement." She smirked and rolled up the maps, turning and shoving them back into her coat. "we slip in, kill a few guards, take their uniforms, and commence to watching them first hand."

She took that black bottle of freak sent and pocketed it before turning to a crate of food, opening it and chewing up some more food before sitting in the snow. She started to shed herself of holy objects as well as any large weapons. She only had on herself now her throwing knives and two guns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Base Orion (ISCARIOT ONLY)   Base Orion (ISCARIOT ONLY) EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 9:42 pm

Remus snags at the front of his parka, and takes it off, the throws it on the table, and pulls his Calico from the under armed holster, and throws that atop his parka. He cocks the charging handle on his Calico to chamber a round, and switches it to safe.

He reached for the bottle of FREAK smelling odorant and rubs it across his arms and legs, and covers a few drops on his front and back.

"Let's go. Desperado. Nazi's aren't gonna kill themselves."

He said with a toothy grin, as he begun a slow traverse down the snow bank. His boots compacting the snow beneath them with a crunch each footfall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Base Orion (ISCARIOT ONLY)   Base Orion (ISCARIOT ONLY) EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:49 pm

Sirina gave a smirk before snapping to her feet and jumping forward after Remus.

"Ought to prove fun if ya think about it," she said pulling out the little black bottle and splashing some on, tossing Remus the bottle. "Might be better to have some on now."

>>>>> TO: escape hatch 113.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Base Orion (ISCARIOT ONLY)   Base Orion (ISCARIOT ONLY) Empty

Back to top Go down

Base Orion (ISCARIOT ONLY)
Page 1 of 1